Print Page | Close Window

Persia & Islam, questions plz?

Printed From: History Community ~ All Empires
Category: Regional History or Period History
Forum Name: Post-Classical Middle East
Forum Discription: SW Asia, the Middle East and Islamic civilizations from 600s - 1900 AD
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11276
Printed Date: 27-Apr-2024 at 22:20
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Persia & Islam, questions plz?
Posted By: Guests
Subject: Persia & Islam, questions plz?
Date Posted: 27-Apr-2006 at 19:18

Persia before Islam; I read on wiki about that.. but  the info. is not so good, and actually there wasn't enough info.?

I was wondering what was the system like, rights and rules, and so on?

I mean many Persians seem to believe it was the golden era for Persia, why?!

could you please give me some info. or source to read about that....

merci

Replies:
Posted By: Iranian41ife
Date Posted: 27-Apr-2006 at 20:08

I will try and explain the best way I can.

Firstly, I would like to explain that Iran after Islam was also prosporous and strong.  For example, the Safavids were one of the best dynasties of Iran.  However, after the Islamic invasions, Iran was severely weakened, and even though it had gotten its independence from the Arabs, the new Iranian dynasties were to weak to hold off the Turks.  And the Qajars were one of Iran's weakest dynasties in all of its history. So when Iranians compare their pre-Islamic history to their Islamic history, most of the successes and strong dynasties came before Islam.

But no doubt, the best Iranian dynasty was the Sassanid dynasty.

Iran under the Sassanid Empire flourished.  Iran became the richest empire in the world through the silk road (yes, even richer than Rome), the best university in the world at that time was built in Iran, religious tolerance was accepted, the Iranian military was unmatched, with the exception of the Romans, and some of Irans most stunning victories came during this time.

The Sassanids today represent what most Iranians want. The Sassanids represent an Iranian dynasty for the people, not for religion. The Sassanids represent Irans revenge against its enemies. The Sassanids represent richness and strength.  The Sassanids represented nationalism, patriotism, and love for the nation.

The Sassanids created many public works, such as damns, roads, etc... some of which survives and still works to this day.

Before the Sassanids there was another great dynasty, the Parthians.  However not much is known about them. They were certainly strong, and Iran under them was rich.  Iran however, was also under hellenistic influence during the Parthian Era due to the previous Greek dynasty.

and before the Parthians there were the Achaemenids. Since the Achaemenids are the most known of all the Iranian dynasties, I dont have much more to add on them. A simple search about them will yeild a lot of information.

-------------
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War

Posted By: Behi
Date Posted: 27-Apr-2006 at 20:22
once Mila asked same question:

@Mila: if I want answer & write my all opinions.
The topic direction will be changed to Arbia desert, Nationalism war, & at last smoe people will be banned
in essence,
for us it was 95% disadvantages maybe 5% advantages.
Check the Iran history, you'll find you answer.
We were one of the Most powerful, Advanced civlization on the ancient day beside Chinese & Romans.
attacked by some Desert nomads.
Mohammad said worship one god.
But we were worshiping one god
at least since 1200years before him.
Mohammad said don't lie, steal, rape.
But we didn't do that at least since 1200years before him.

search for women workers in Persepolis.
They had dayoff for childbirth, more salary than men & so there were some female foreman.
after 1000 years Mohammad understand & said don't grave your girl!!!!

At Sassanid empire men after marrage hadn't right to marry other woman.
But Mohammad's custom, 4 wives!!
Cyrus the Great declared every one is free to choose own religion.
But 1200 years later, Arabs said us convert or get money or left your lands!!
& Quran have funny words of "LA Ekrah fe aldin= Religion isn't Compulsory"
if you dare to Encounter swords
&&&
Mila, do you find your answer??

It wasn't Offensive to ANYONE just answer to Mila,
PLEASE don't change topic way.

-------------

Posted By: azimuth
Date Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 04:29

nice article Iranian41ife

i noticed that many iranians who want strong rich iran who see the Sassanids era as the ideal peiod  tend to think of everything related to that era as perfect, the shahs the religion and everything, i also think that they dont know many things about it too.

i think a good strong rich iran can be achieved without looking back, but looking forward.

-----

land of aryan,

iran was ruled by NON arab for the last 1000 years,  so 1000 years isnt enough time for them to know that Islam isnt good and Zoroasterianisim is the Best?

-------------

Posted By: ramin
Date Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 05:17
Originally posted by Iranian41ife

Iran under the Sassanid Empire.... religious tolerance was accepted

The Sassanids today represent what most Iranians want. The Sassanids represent an Iranian dynasty for the people, not for religion. The Sassanids represent Irans revenge against its enemies. The Sassanids represent richness and strength.  The Sassanids represented nationalism, patriotism, and love for the nation.

I think Sassanids were the most intolerant dynasty of Iran! the country simply was ruled by Zoroastrian monks. The empire was based on RELIGION!

-------------
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"

Posted By: Mullah Ganstar
Date Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 06:13
Originally posted by azimuth

nice article Iranian41ife

i noticed that many iranians who want strong rich iran who see the Sassanids era as the ideal peiod  tend to think of everything related to that era as perfect, the shahs the religion and everything, i also think that they dont know many things about it too.

i think a good strong rich iran can be achieved without looking back, but looking forward.

-----

land of aryan,

iran was ruled by NON arab for the last 1000 years,  so 1000 years isnt enough time for them to know that Islam isnt good and Zoroasterianisim is the Best?

No persians have to look backward and they have to renew with their true identity.

-------------

Date Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 06:15

and whats their "true identity"?

-------------

Date Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 06:22
An identity without Islam...and only based on our pre islamic past. no matter to be Atheist , agnostic or zoroatrian... but persians have to reconize their aryan past, and forget islam.

-------------

Posted By: Super Goat (^_^)
Date Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 19:27
no matter to be Atheist , agnostic or zoroatrian... but persians have to reconize their aryan past, and forget islam.

Why all those belief systems and not Islam? I thought you said Islam was a zoroastarian concept anyways. Confused

Date Posted: 28-Apr-2006 at 22:06
Originally posted by ramin

Iran under the Sassanid Empire.... religious tolerance was accepted

I think Sassanids were the most intolerant dynasty of Iran! the country simply was ruled by Zoroastrian monks. The empire was based on RELIGION!

no, there was only one shah of iran that was religiously intolerant, and that was khosru Parvez. and he initially was against christianity because his enemy, byzantium, was christian. but after he defeated the byzantines and married a christian wife, he again restored religious freedom in iran.

the sassanid empire was a religious tolerant country for most of its history.

-------------
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War

Posted By: Maziar
Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 00:30

Well said

If you ask me better no religions at all. But lets people choose theirself.

-------------

Posted By: Perspolis
Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 01:11
religion is good when it is not related to politics. politic is nasty and makes religion dirty. specially those  people who use religion to rule people make their views of religion. BTW I don't support any religion and I simply beleive in god. every should be free in selecting religion or not, but we should keep religion far from politic.

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 14:44

Azimuth and Maziar:

Why and what Iran should look forward? To enter in the globalisation? to be such as USA or england? or such UAE?

You dreaming or what? once Iran free . he will creat a new way of life based pre islamic values. Persians will creat their own economic and politic and social policy and system. Iran, israel and india will change the world mind. Iran have to be gover by Parsis. by true iranian.

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 14:59
Originally posted by Mullah Ganstar

Azimuth and Maziar:

Why and what Iran should look forward? To enter in the globalisation? to be such as USA or england? or such UAE?

You dreaming or what? once Iran free . he will creat a new way of life based pre islamic values. Persians will creat their own economic and politic and social policy and system. Iran, israel and india will change the world mind. Iran have to be gover by Parsis. by true iranian.

disgusting

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 15:04

what disgustin?

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 15:19
@Mullah Ganster, you mentioned somewhere Islam would bring back Iran 1400 of years backward, ok, i agree. But you want to bring Iran backward to more than 3000 of years, this is disguesting

-------------

Posted By: ramin
Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 15:19
you really should get expelled....

-------------
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 17:52

Originally posted by Maziar

@Mullah Ganster, you mentioned somewhere Islam would bring back Iran 1400 of years backward, ok, i agree. But you want to bring Iran backward to more than 3000 of years, this is disguesting

do you khnow why iranians are posting in this forum? poor Maziar you are really confused and superficial. if we post here it is because our identity is not reconized and hugely hiden. i m not telling you to see backward concerning technology, material.. but concerning philosophy, history,culture and mind. u have been arabized and westernized. stop posting, you have nothing to say in this forum. 

this is not because you speak farsi that means you are iranian. yes you right keep listening your friend azimuth.

Never never forget who you are.   

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 17:59

lol, mullah ganstar you are new here, you dont even know the kind of person maziar is. he isnt arabised and he is just as iranian as you or me.

you want iran to be a persian dictatorship, that is why i said your post was disgusting.

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 18:07
yes i want iran to be govern by zoroastrian, and yes i m a persian extremist.   I think you should both stop posting because you really confused. Iranian4life you seem having 18 years old am i right? be arfahe  khale aryan goosh kon, bad nemige, pfff you baby

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 19:00

do you khnow why iranians are posting in this forum? poor Maziar you are really confused and superficial. if we post here it is because our identity is not reconized and hugely hiden. i m not telling you to see backward concerning technology, material.. but concerning philosophy, history,culture and mind. u have been arabized and westernized. stop posting, you have nothing to say in this forum. 

this is not because you speak farsi that means you are iranian. yes you right keep listening your friend azimuth.

Never never forget who you are.   

Iranian would not forget who they are, me too you fool. You even can't understand what i say. When do you want to learn to use your brain and disscuss in a civilized way? You have been warned already, this must give you to think befor you troll around again.

And you better stop to post here, go away befor you will be banned, no one of Iranian members here will miss you.

-------------

Date Posted: 29-Apr-2006 at 19:56

yes i want iran to be govern by zoroastrian, and yes i m a persian extremist.   I think you should both stop posting because you really confused. Iranian4life you seem having 18 years old am i right? be arfahe  khale aryan goosh kon, bad nemige, pfff you baby

our iranian moderator has banned iranic extremists before, dont think you will be an exception. as maziar said, we wont miss a person like you.

pan iranism is dead, lets leave it that way, and please dont start pan persianism bs in here.

-------------

Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 05:38

Mullah you seem to be the baby here, you cant handle any idea that is different from yours.

now please stop telling people to post or not to post thats my business, you didnt give reasons why Zoroasterian iran is the true identity of iran.

you know that iran was not isolated, their religion and clulture was influenced by they regions near by such as indian and mesopotamians.

there is no such thing as pure civilizations which done everything from scratch and that includes iran too.

-------------

Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 14:54

Mullah you seem to be the baby here, you cant handle any idea that is different from yours.

now please stop telling people to post or not to post thats my business, you didnt give reasons why Zoroasterian iran is the true identity of iran.

you know that iran was not isolated, their religion and clulture was influenced by they regions near by such as indian and mesopotamians.

there is no such thing as pure civilizations which done everything from scratch and that includes iran too.

Oh really? can you tell me something that I don't khnow plz.

I nerver said Persia was a pure civilization. Persian writting was related to sumerian... Zoroastrism is hugely related to vedas. I mean by true identity: an identity without islam and without arabian word in farsi. And all iranians have to reconize their aryan past as the craddle of modern monotheist religions.anyway islam will someday desepear from Iran.  

-------------

Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 15:33

lol so its ok to have sumerian letters and indian religion but its not ok to have arabic letters and a religion came from arabia,

even though you believe that islam actully an iranian religion

are you contradicting yourself or just being racist?

-------------

Posted By: someone
Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 16:58

I think persians hate arabs

Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:18
 I must mention I don't agree with Mulla & I don't support him

lol so its ok to have sumerian letters and indian religion but its not ok to have arabic letters and a religion came from arabia,

LoL, Didn't you understand our problem with arab yet???

about Indian, 1st we were one nation, then departed

about writing, We adopted it by our will

but Arab imposed their rule, language, religion to us by SWORD
even You have never wonder about Iranian name after invasion, Arab force us to change our name to arabic one

-------------

Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 17:36
I don't know & I don't calim or disclaim this letter is reliable, & I think it said all, even it has been written in modern day

To: Yazdgird III Shahanshah of Persian Empire

Yazdgird, I see not a fruitful future for you & your nation unless you accept my offer & commit Bei'at (Joining with Khalifat & bringing Islam). Once upon a time your land ruled half the known world but what has it come down to now? Your troops are defeated in all fronts & your nation is bound to collapse. I offer you a way to rescue yourself. Start praying to a mono God, a single union God, the only God who created everything in the universe. We bring you & the world his message, he who is the true God. Stop your Fire Worship, command your nation to stop their Fire Worship which is false; join us by joining the truth. Worship Allah O Akbar the only true God, The creator of universe. Worship to Allah & accept Islam as your salvation. End your Pagan ways & your false worships now & bring Islam so you can accept Allah O Akbar as your savior. By doing so, you will find the only way to your survival & peace for Persians. If you know what is best for Ajam (Arabic term for Persians meaning Retarded & Weird), you will choose this path. Bei'at is the only way.

Allah O Akbar
sign,
Khalifat Al Muslemin
Omar Ibn Al Khatab

And here is Yazdgird III, famous respond to Omar:

From: Shah of Shahs, Shah of Persia and Beyond, Shah of many Kingdoms, Shah of Aryans and Non Aryans, Shah of Persians and many other races as well as Arabs, Shahanshah of Persian Empire, Yazdgird III Sassanid

To: Omar Ibn Al Khatab, Khalifat of Tazi (Persian term for Arabs,

In the name of Ahura Mazda, creator of Life & Intelligence,

You in your letter wrote that you want to direct us towards your God, Allah O Akbar, without having the true knowledge of who we are & what do we worship! It is amazing that you occupy the position of Khalifat (Ruler) of Arabs, yet your knowledge is the same as a lowly Arab rambler, roaming in deserts of Arabia, & same as a desert tribal man!

"Little Man" ( mardak) you offer me to worship a united & single God without knowing that it has been thousands of years that Persians worship the mono God & they pray to him Five Times a day! In this land of culture & art this has been the normal path of life for years.

When we established the tradition of hospitality & good deeds in the world & we waved the flag of "Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds" in our hands, you & your ancestors were roaming the deserts, eating Lizards for you had nothing else to feed yourselves & burying your innocent daughters alive (an old Arab tradition, cause they preferred male children to female)!

Tazi people have no value for God's creatures! You behead God's children, even the POWs (Prisoners of War), Rape Women, bury your daughters alive, attack the Caravans, mass murder, kidnap people's wives & steal their property! Your hearts are made of stone, we condemn all these Evil which you do. How can you teach us Godly Ways when you commit these action?

You tell me to stop my Fire Worship! Us, Persians see the Love of Creator & power of inventor in the light of Sun & warmth of Fire. Lights & Warmth of the Sun & Fire makes us see the light of truth & warmens our hearts to the creator & to one another. It helps us to be kind to one another, it enlightens us & makes us to keep Mazda's Flame, alive in our hearts. Our lord is Ahura Mazda & it is strange that you people also, just discovered him & named him Allah O Akbar! But we are not the same as you, we are not in the same level as you. We help other human being, we spread love among humanity, we spread Good throughout the Earth, we have been spreading our culture but in respect for other cultures throughout the whole world for thousands of years, yet you in the name of Allah invade other men's land! You mass murder the people, create famine, fear & poverty for others, you create Evil in the name of Allah. who is responsible for all this catastrophe?

Is it Allah who commands you to murder, pillage & to destroy?
Is it you the followers of Allah who do this in his name?
Or Is it both?

You have risen from heat of the deserts & burnt out infertile lands with no resources, you want to teach people the love of God by your military campaigns & the power of your Swords! You are Desert Savages, yet you want to teach Urban people like us who lived in the cities for thousands of years, the love of God! We have thousands of years of culture behind us, a powerful tool indeed! Tell us? With all your military campaigns, barbarianism, murder & pillage in the name of Allah O Akbar, what have you taught to this Muslim Army? What knowledge have you taught the Muslim that you also insist on teaching it to non Muslim? What culture have you learned from your Allah, now that you want to force-teach it to others?

Alas, Oh Alas...... that today our Persian Armies of Ahura have been defeated from your recently Allah Worshiping Armies; Now, our people have to worship the same God, the same Five times a day, but forced by the sword to call him Allah & pray to him in Arabic, cause your Allah only understands Arabic!

I suggest, you & your gang of bandits pack up & move back to your deserts where they are used to live. Take them back where they used to the burning heat of the sun, tribal life, eating Lizards & drinking Camel Milk. I forbid you to let your band of thieves loose in our fertile lands, civilized cities & our glorious nation. Don't turn these "beasts with hearts of stone" loose, to mass murder our people, kidnap our women & children, rape our wives & send our daughters to Mecca as slaves! Don't let them do these crimes in the name of Allah O Akbar, put a stop to your criminal behavior.

Aryans are forgiving, warm, hospitable, & decent people and everywhere they went, they have spread seeds of friendship, love, knowledge & truth; therefore, they shall not punish you & your people for your pirate ways & criminal acts.

I beg you to remain with your Allah O Akbar in your deserts & do not move close to our civilized cities, for your believes are "Much Fearful" & your behavior is "Most Barbaric"!

sign,

Yazdgird III Sassanid

-------------

Posted By: Super Goat (^_^)
Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 18:37
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4735

Date Posted: 02-May-2006 at 23:54
Originally posted by Land of Aryan

even You have never wonder about Iranian name after invasion, Arab force us to change our name to arabic one

no it seems that you dont understand the problem of your identity crisis.

as i mentioned in another thread , Arabic language became official language for all the Caliphat not only in iran and it was a decision of one caliph.

its a fact that when Arabs ruled iran there were Millions of zoroasterians still in iran and practicing their religion.

its a fact that mass force conversion to islam happened when Iranians took over from arabs and ruled themselvs.

its a fact that Iranians had the power to chose what they want and what they dont want , proofs of that they brought back Persian language as the official language of Iran, they Chose to continue using Arabic script and they Chose to keep staying muslims and chose to force other iranians to islam.

------------------

you and other iranians whining all the time about that islam was forced upon your fathers and they pretended to be muslims fearing Arab swords

thinking thats defending your fathers? i see that as insulting your fathers, your fathers were far away from Arabs swords for more than 1100 years, you insulting their intellegence?

the last shah was proud iranian he called himself "light of Arayan" still his name is Muhammed Riza ! why not change it to Korosh Darushi?

-------------

it seems like some of iranians see things only to two colors black or white,

Khomeini and the current regime are not good? oh ok then everything related to them is not good, including their religion, and calling them Persian speaking arabs and calling them azaris/

why cant you admit that Iranians did most of the things by themselvs?

again Arabs gone from iran long long time ago, and they left iran with millions of zoroasterians, the rest is Iranian/Iranian thing has nothing to do with Arabs.

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 06:12

I'm neutral, but I think after more than 2 centuries of arabian presecution, Iranians admited islam as their own with shea. I believe arabians have still many influences in Iran. I'm agree when mullah says that Iran is a land of faith and values. I think Islam has no more its place in Iran.

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 06:31
I believe even with mogolians, greeks, turks, arabs invasions..  persians always absorbed their enemy and kept their aryan identity, that's why Iran is for me a mystic and magic country. But now i think Iranians are really angry against arabs. The islamic revolution brought the second diaspora of their history. Iranians don't like to live far from their land because they love iran. I believe also that islam will desepear from Iran.

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 08:54
Originally posted by Azimuth

WOW, Who said it??
Well we have idntity crisis, but why do you climb us!! strange

oh, I remember somethings for you, nice to recall:

azimuth wrote:

will use the same example about the Arabian/persian Gulf naming, when Kaveh was active there, he refused to even mention the term Arabian gulf and insisted that the term did not exist ( thats denial), if at least 20 states member of the UN do recognise that Gulf as Arabian gulf then its a Fact that this term existed.

iam not arguing about if it is right or wrong iam talking about if the Term used officially as a fact for certain part of existing world? yes? and by 20 countries? yes? ok then its a Fact iranians of Wikipedia igonring and using.

but Azimuth is nice Guy
forum_posts.asp?TID=7174&KW=persian+gulf&PN=0&TPN=1 - http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7174& ; ;KW=persian+gulf&PN=0&TPN=1
azimuth wrote:
about the persian gulf, the Persians did change the name of that gulf as their liking too what makes it so hard to get when Arab states who have the larger area of that gulf deciding to change it to their liking?

&

well iam not saying its historically hasnt been called Persian for a long time, we all know that.

But it had different names before that and the persian changed it simply because they had the power to do so.

this Gulf had one of the oldest civilizations in the world and for sure they called this gulf with a name.

anyway i understand why would the Iranians around the world wont like this change, but then its only practiced in the Arabic countries and dont know if all are calling it Arabian Gulf , AFAK its called Arabian in the Arabic States on it.

&

as i said Persian changed from its older name  ( did it hurt them to pronounce the old names of the gulf )

now Arabs decided to change it from the persian one. so they are doing like the persian did.

you want to change other places and called persian? do so dont think anybody will force you not to. its a matter of acceptance and agreement between the nations so far the Persian Gulf is much well known than the Arabian one.

the Arabian gulf is used in the Arabic states only i guess.

Arabs don't have identity crisis but change name of Persian gulf
Remark Scientist
Especially UAE going to register Wind tower as their heritage.
this one for you, Who said Parthian weren't Iranian last year??

very nice when you denied what your Ancestors did
you mean Parsis in India left Iran by their will!!!
you mean no massacre didn't happean in Rey, Neishabor or Esfahan or...
you mean nobody treated by savage sword
you mean nobody had to pay Jazeie ( Money to keep Religion) you may remark it to tax.
you mean Arab didn't pillage Tisphon
you mean Baharestan carppet didn't exist
you mean no books in Royal archive was burnt or washed in river

How could you be kind with us when you massacred your prophet grandchild (Hossain) ?? 72 (man & women & children) against some thousands Soldier??
even his newborn boy massacred by arrow in his throat
these arab didn't get them water even hossein & his family were arab one of them & relative of their beloved prophet
You want us to believe it was their will to killed & being thirst.
& you want us to believe those savage even massacred their man but Tolerated us!!!!
if you open your eyes, you'll see Hossein, was main reason to being Shia
his destiny was same as what happend for us
& so we didn't keep ur Islam, Iranian created own version, Shiea!

Thank you Mohammad, for all of lovely massacre under name of will of Allah.
& still do by some Mulla.

Ze shire Shotor khordano sosmar Arab ra be jaei residast kar
ke taje kiani konad arezo tofo charkh gardon tofo
ie arab baiad be man bege e hovieiat, tofo charkh gardon tofo
From drinking camel milk & eating lizards of the desert
Arab got so bold, that now,
Dreams of capturing the Persian Crown
Damn on this Time, Damn on Fate

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 10:14

i dont see any of that relevant to my post to you, actully what you posted is off topic.

what arabian gulf had to do with this?

what are you talking about me denying what you wrot? i didnt even talk about many of the things you mentioned.

i see your english is good enough to understand what i wrote, but its look like you have "extra" interpetations i didnt even say and you are accusing me of saying

hmmmm...  imagination maybe?

you better read what i wrote and understand them instead of making your own version of what i wrote, people will start calling you crazy .

now keep on topic and if you have nothing to say on my replays them better not to post at all.

thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:15
1st you post it as answer to Mullah

2nd It's my answer to you

3rd Somone says
Originally posted by someone

4th my anwer to him is Yazdgerds letter

5th you answerd to 2nd

Do you see what you wrote??

6th I sepecially answerd  about our identity crisis which you accused us.
& I shown you Identity crisis

& other lines about my answer about what you called Iranian WILL & how arabs were Innocent!

1. Persian
2. I recall your past post for you, then accuse us to any thing

Do you see the relations??

at last I think you are Moderator, Are YOU??
Remark about persian gulf & Accusing Identity Crisis is term of Moderating!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:24

Yes i am awar of all that books were burned and spulled in water, girls and women were forced to marry arab conquestors in the same night their fathers and husbands were murdered. Water mills were driven by young Persian man's blood. But keep in mind the new generation of arabs today has nothing to do with that, what Iran suffered as Arabas muslims invaded us. So don't talk about hate, it will infect your souls. Germans today have nothing to do with the holocaust, and the upcoming generation of Serbia can't be condemned for what their fathers done to Bosnians.

If you disslike Islam, go ahead. You don't have to respect Islam or any other ideologies you disslike, but you have to respect the humans. I don't offend muslims and arabs, i respect them becouse they are humans, but i have no respect for Islam.

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:31
@ Azimuth, i am asking you to respect our national feelings, this is the best way to live together here. People reply respect with respect and dissrespect with dissrespect. This is not an offending, but also a friendly asking ( i am reffering to identity crisis)

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 14:42
@Maziar:
I know & I agree,
but here we have Mr. Moderator who closed his eyes & deny everything.
I can't endure when Mr. Moderator remark Persian gulf & then back & respond that we have identity crisis

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 15:21
@Aryan, me neither, thats why i am asking him.

-------------

Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 22:13

lol, iranians dont have an identity crisis, we know who we are. unlike arabs, who are in the habit these days of claiming everything to try and create the type of identity they want.

as i mentioned in another thread , Arabic language became official language for all the Caliphat not only in iran and it was a decision of one caliph.

how would you know the truth? you are living in the same country that makes it illegal to use the term Persian Gulf, ofcourse they are going to teach you that arabs were the good guys and iranians were the bad guys and that arabs have never done anything like forcing their beliefs on others.

its a fact that when Arabs ruled iran there were Millions of zoroasterians still in iran and practicing their religion.

it is also a fact that millions had to flee iran just so they wouldnt be FORCED into islam. today, only tens of thousands of iranian zoroasters have managed to keep their religion alive.

the rest were either killed, forced into islam, or fled.

its a fact that mass force conversion to islam happened when Iranians took over from arabs and ruled themselvs.

o really, under iranians, and not during the 222 year arab occupation?

its a fact that Iranians had the power to chose what they want and what they dont want , proofs of that they brought back Persian language as the official language of Iran, they Chose to continue using Arabic script and they Chose to keep staying muslims and chose to force other iranians to islam.

no, the occupied almost never have a choice.

iran was occupied for 222 years, and some of the things forced on us stuck, other things were brought back to life.

you and other iranians whining all the time about that islam was forced upon your fathers and they pretended to be muslims fearing Arab swords

thinking thats defending your fathers? i see that as insulting your fathers, your fathers were far away from Arabs swords for more than 1100 years, you insulting their intellegence?

are you saying arabs are inferior and that us by saying that you guys were able to force yourselves unto us is disgraceful?

i dont know about you, but i consider arabs the equals of all other humans, and the arabs having the upper hand for 222 years is not a disgrace to our ancestors, nor is it a disgrace for us fighting for our ancestors rights today.

you think iran went from a highly nationalistic patriotic zoroaster state under the sassanids to a muslim state because iranians wanted that to happen?

OMG, you are plain ridiculous azimuth, the 222 year arab occupation had nothing to do with it?

lol, we can tell that the arabs never forced anything on others by the way that north africa and the middle east have been arabised..... LOL but i guess they just chose to give up their identities to be arabs right? LOL

the last shah was proud iranian he called himself "light of Arayan" still his name is Muhammed Riza ! why not change it to Korosh Darushi?

like i said, some things stay, some things dont stay. 222 years is a long long time and when people are forcing you to do one thing for so long you get used to it.

and grey...

Khomeini and the current regime are not good? oh ok then everything related to them is not good, including their religion, and calling them Persian speaking arabs and calling them azaris

we dont call them azari's nor do we call them persian speaking arabs.

lol, i dont know where you guys get these ideas from...

we do call them arab wannabees sometimes since they seem to care more about arabs than iranians.

but they are iranian.

everything except islam, the arabic script, arabic names, etc... but we have incorporated them into our culture now anyway, and who knows one day things might change again.

again Arabs gone from iran long long time ago, and they left iran with millions of zoroasterians, the rest is Iranian/Iranian thing has nothing to do with Arabs.

LOL, believe what ever you want, because at the end of the day we are secure enough to know the truth.

and where do you get these "millions of zoroaster" figures from?

-------------

Posted By: Seko
Date Posted: 03-May-2006 at 22:33

Seems that most of you have said what you intended to say. I don't have the foggiest as to how this discussion has been productive. Personal insults have taken over legitimate issues. 

The only identity crisis I see is when you lose focus and respect for eachother. As Iranians and Arabs you will have similarities and differences. Blaiming one another for the past is a lame excuse for a country's current problems. However, this behavior seems to be the norm around here. Each country should clean up there own act. Just as each person here is responsible for himself.

-------------

Posted By: shayan
Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 04:06
Sorry but i  dont  want to have anything to do with arabs and neither with islam. I think the revolution was a good thing only for one thing, 30 or god forbid  40 years of  islamic occupation will make iranians realise that  islam is our problem and turn back to  GOOD THOUGHTS GOOD  WORDS  AND GOOD DEEDS.

-------------
Iran parast

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 04:41

1st you post it as answer to Mullah

2nd It's my answer to you

3rd Somone says
Originally posted by someone

4th my anwer to him is Yazdgerds letter

ok thats strange, what Yazdgerd's letter has to do with "persian hate Arab" there was a thread about this and you guys said persians dont hate anyone! and argued with me that iam making up stuff !

you should explain what you think as an answer instead of copy/pasing an unrelated article specially if its Not self explanatory.

then you claimed that Iranians were forced by force to have islam as religion and speak arabic and have arabic names. my answer which you freaked about was to that. and i did quote your post so i dont see that my post was confusing .

5th you answerd to 2nd

Do you see what you wrote??

i see what i wrote and i wrote more than that sentence, hope you SAW what i wrote there.

by Identity cirsis i was talking about YOU land of aryan not all iranians,

i was not intending to insult you or anything, i said that because you keep saying that since the Arab conquest of Persia, Iranians were forced to do what they are doing till today which is having islam as religion and having arab names.

thats ignornat, because i dont see an arab standing with a sword for the last 1100 years Forcing iranians to continue being muslims and continue speaking arabic and have Arabic names.

that was my point which you seem to like to ignore or misunderstand each time.

so identity crisis as i meant it was you dont know why your fellow iranians are majority muslims and many of them have arabic names, and blaming arabic conquest which happened more than 1300 years ago for that, again my question which you igonre, WHO was forcing iranians to that AFTER the arab left?

6th I sepecially answerd  about our identity crisis which you accused us.
& I shown you Identity crisis

& other lines about my answer about what you called Iranian WILL & how arabs were Innocent!

i was talking about you not all iranians,

you didnt show anything about "arab identity cirsis" you dont even know what you copied if you like to discuss it make a new thread in the intellectual forum or send a PM to me.

i did NOT say arab were inoccent , go read again what i wrote

i was NOT talking about the period when arab ruled, i was talking about the period when Arab STOPPED ruling Iran.

who were forcing iranians when arab are not ruling??

after arab left iran, arabs are not responsible of what Iranians did to iranians, from that point iranian Empires were stronger and not effected by Arabs and had the power to chose what they want and they did change many things arab forced them to do, and CHOSE to keep other things.

1. Persian
2. I recall your past post for you, then accuse us to any thing

Do you see the relations??

at last I think you are Moderator, Are YOU??
Remark about persian gulf & Accusing Identity Crisis is term of Moderating!!!

i honsly dont see the relation,

i dont see my "remarks" about "persian gulf" are against AE rule of Conduct, if so please show me that with explanation.

Identity crisis thing  i explained above.

@ Azimuth, i am asking you to respect our national feelings, this is the best way to live together here. People reply respect with respect and dissrespect with dissrespect. This is not an offending, but also a friendly asking ( i am reffering to identity crisis)

i do respect your national feeling and i wasnt refereing at you nor all iranian when i said that,

it seems like there is a misunderstanding from your side to what i wrote, i did explain what i meant above to my replay to Land of Aryan. sorry if that offended , its wasnt my intention to do so.

@Maziar:
I know & I agree,
but here we have Mr. Moderator who closed his eyes & deny everything.
I can't endure when Mr. Moderator remark Persian gulf & then back & respond that we have identity crisis

what did i deny? what are you talking about really?

sorry if you feel offended about things i did NOT say but you should watch your imagination  and try to control it before state accusing people and make up your own scenarios.

lol, iranians dont have an identity crisis, we know who we are. unlike arabs, who are in the habit these days of claiming everything to try and create the type of identity they want.

lol back at you.

i did explain the identity crisis thing i was talking about above,

arab dont have cirsis if so ,you need to talk about it in another thread not here since its not related to this topic.

how would you know the truth? you are living in the same country that makes it illegal to use the term Persian Gulf, ofcourse they are going to teach you that arabs were the good guys and iranians were the bad guys and that arabs have never done anything like forcing their beliefs on others.

what you talking about? i was talking about when Arabic became the official languge,

you have problems distinguishing between language and religion? that what i noticed in your replays in the thread i made about that subject.

again what persian gulf has to do with this?

i didnt know this issue messed up your lives, and the language things are not tought in our schools nor anything related to name changing or anything about iranian/arab relation, our education system is not political exept for the israeli issue.

Originally posted by iranian41ife

it is also a fact that millions had to flee iran just so they wouldnt be FORCED into islam. today, only tens of thousands of iranian zoroasters have managed to keep their religion alive.

get your facts stright, zoroasterians flew Iran in large number under Iranian rule after arab left not before, encylopedia Britannica mentions the immigration took place from the 10th centry onward, who were ruling iran in the 10th centurey?

iam denying aything here so dont get land of aryan's imagination, Arab did force and did kill many zoroasterians.

Iranians DID force and kill MORE zoroasterians, much more than Arabs did.

yea really, the mass force to convert to islam happened after arab left,

under arab there were many conversion took place, but comparing that when iranian ruled the conversion took place under iranian rule was much more than the arab ones.

iran was occupied for 222 years, and some of the things forced on us stuck, other things were brought back to life.

the part from my post that you quoted above was about AFTER the arab left and Iranian took their independence.

the 222 thing is irrelevant, the 1100 years is the one you should argue about.

nothing "stuck', who stuck it? they had and still has the Choice , Arab left and no Arab forcing anything anymore to iran, they chose to keep being muslims , they chose to have arab names, they chose to Bring back persian language as official language.

saying that iranians were forced into beliving a religion that didnt fit them for the last 1100 years is nothing but an insult to their freedom of choice and an insult to their power and their intelligence.

Arab as a languge did fit them they threw it away. if they felt that islam isnt good for them they wouldve got red of it.

they were powerfull and strong enough to take such decisions. when Islamic Iranian empires rose, Arab never recovered and became weak and still weak.

how can something so powerfull still be "stuck" to somthing happened 100s of years ago specially if its something forced upon them?

are you saying arabs are inferior and that us by saying that you guys were able to force yourselves unto us is disgraceful?

no i didnt say that, read what i said again.

i dont know about you, but i consider arabs the equals of all other humans, and the arabs having the upper hand for 222 years is not a disgrace to our ancestors, nor is it a disgrace for us fighting for our ancestors rights today.

i think all humans are equal, and didnt talke about discrace or anything, i was talking about some iranians blaming arabs for what is iran now as an insult to their fathers.

you know your fathers are not all zoroasterians , many has been muslims for the past 1000 years. and NOT all were forced to do so.

Originally posted by Iranin41ife

you think iran went from a highly nationalistic patriotic zoroaster state under the sassanids to a muslim state because iranians wanted that to happen?

OMG, you are plain ridiculous azimuth, the 222 year arab occupation had nothing to do with it?

lol, we can tell that the arabs never forced anything on others by the way that north africa and the middle east have been arabised..... LOL but i guess they just chose to give up their identities to be arabs right? LOL

sorry but what you are saying is ridiculous, i didnt deny anything arabs did,

my whole argument is after arab left, and all you wrote in regard to that argument is that these things forced on iranian "stuck". and that is ridiculous because iranians became stronger and hated arab, and fought against them and made strong empries that can CHOSE what they want and can reform what they want and can if they wanted to bring back zoroasterianisim and kick out islam.

like i said, some things stay, some things dont stay. 222 years is a long long time and when people are forcing you to do one thing for so long you get used to it.

you should be ashamed for saying that, 222 means nothing if something is not accepted and less time of freedom can bring whatever desired back.

to prove that is Islamic Republic of Iran forcing iranians to wear headscarf for 27 years? Yes? after this regime gone would majority iranian women keep doing so ? i dont think so.

the ones accept it will continue, the ones who dont wont continue.

and grey...

Khomeini and the current regime are not good? oh ok then everything related to them is not good, including their religion, and calling them Persian speaking arabs and calling them azaris

we dont call them azari's nor do we call them persian speaking arabs.

lol, i dont know where you guys get these ideas from...

we do call them arab wannabees sometimes since they seem to care more about arabs than iranians.

but they are iranian.

you need to meet more iranians and see what they call the current regime. actully some quotes are available her in AE calling them Azaris and Aarbs. from there we "guys" get our info from.

everything except islam, the arabic script, arabic names, etc... but we have incorporated them into our culture now anyway, and who knows one day things might change again.

and that because islam stuck on you ?

will see how many years Khomeni Ideas will Stuck on you till you realize its not for you.

LOL, believe what ever you want, because at the end of the day we are secure enough to know the truth. and where do you get these "millions of zoroaster" figures from?

LOL back at you, and YOU belive whatever you want and not all iranians as Secure as you are , there are heaps of BS in the net written by iranians and its far from anything called truth.

the millions of zoroasterian figure is something i heard longtime ago and will look for the sources for you.

Originally posted by Seko

Seems that most of you have said what you intended to say. I don't have the foggiest as to how this discussion has been productive. Personal insults have taken over legitimate issues. 

The only identity crisis I see is when you lose focus and respect for eachother. As Iranians and Arabs you will have similarities and differences. Blaiming one another for the past is a lame excuse for a country's current problems. However, this behavior seems to be the norm around here. Each country should clean up there own act. Just as each person here is responsible for himself.

sorry seko, but it seems that you mis-understood the discussion ,

i do respect iranians and have iranian friends and dont and didnt have the intention to insult any,

maybe its my way of discusing gives people lik Land of Arayan chances to make up accusations and scenarios about what i think,

which is not ture.

hope that answers your critisim.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 08:14

I must mention I don't agree with Mulla & I don't support him

I'm totally agree with you!

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 08:19

I think actually Persians are angry against arabians  because arabs see in Iran a hope for Islam. And iranians don't like arabs because arabs support the iranian regim !

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 11:45

there was a thread about this and you guys said persians dont hate anyone! and argued with me that iam making up stuff !

I still say you make up stuff. a minority hates Arabs, yes i am awar, and if this makes you happy there are many Iranian in foreigen countries who hate Arabs. But the majority of Iranian people hate no one. Many Iranian people disslike or hate Islam, this is a fact, but no one of them hate you az humans. I am very sure this has to do with Islam and not with you.

Azimuth i hope you have read my last post, people reply respect with respect and respectlessnes with respectlessnes. Iranians here make a thread about arab invasion, you come and claime there are all lies, iranians attack arabs in generally as an reply to you, you come again and say iranian hate arabs, again iranians provoke , and again you come and say Aryan has an identity crisis, and it will go on, again and again and again. STOP IT

I don't want to prove who is here wrong or who is right, and i am asking the both side to stop this nonsens. I except from you as a moderator to try to stop it, but you flame it more and more, and Iranians do too.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 17:42

i was talking about you not all iranians,

you didnt show anything about "arab identity cirsis" you dont even know what you copied if you like to discuss it make a new thread in the intellectual forum or send a PM to me.

i did NOT say arab were inoccent , go read again what i wrote

i was NOT talking about the period when arab ruled, i was talking about the period when Arab STOPPED ruling Iran.

who were forcing iranians when arab are not ruling??

after arab left iran, arabs are not responsible of what Iranians did to iranians, from that point iranian Empires were stronger and not effected by Arabs and had the power to chose what they want and they did change many things arab forced them to do, and CHOSE to keep other things.

religion is much harder to give up then say a script or a language. i wish iran had done a inquisition like the spanish had done after their arab occupation ended. that would have solved a lot of things, but they didnt.

but the fact still is that what started this cycle was the arabs forcing it in the first place.

much like how arabs claim that israel started the cycle of violence.

lol back at you.

i did explain the identity crisis thing i was talking about above,

arab dont have cirsis if so ,you need to talk about it in another thread not here since its not related to this topic.

arabs dont have an identity crisis? what about claiming everything that was muslim or islamic as theirs? what about claiming the name Persian Gulf is arabian gulf?

that sounds like a BIG identity crisis to me. it seems that your governments are so insecure that they have to do such things. and remember the funny thing about dubai claiming that they invented "bad gir's" or wind catchers.

what you talking about? i was talking about when Arabic became the official languge,

you have problems distinguishing between language and religion? that what i noticed in your replays in the thread i made about that subject.

again what persian gulf has to do with this?

i didnt know this issue messed up your lives, and the language things are not tought in our schools nor anything related to name changing or anything about iranian/arab relation, our education system is not political exept for the israeli issue.

i was merely trying to show you that you cannot get a good education in a country that is so biased against iran.

i was showing you that if they ban the term Persian Gulf then they obviously have other political propaganda in the school curriculums.

why do arabs hate iranians? what have iranians ever done to you guys? please tell me.

get your facts stright, zoroasterians flew Iran in large number under Iranian rule after arab left not before, encylopedia Britannica mentions the immigration took place from the 10th centry onward, who were ruling iran in the 10th centurey?

iam denying aything here so dont get land of aryan's imagination, Arab did force and did kill many zoroasterians.

Iranians DID force and kill MORE zoroasterians, much more than Arabs did.

i am not saying iranians never did that. infact, they are doing it right now (mullahs in iran).

im saying that arabs forced their language and religion onto iran through force.

yea really, the mass force to convert to islam happened after arab left,

under arab there were many conversion took place, but comparing that when iranian ruled the conversion took place under iranian rule was much more than the arab ones.

where are your sources?   al jazeera.com?

the part from my post that you quoted above was about AFTER the arab left and Iranian took their independence.

the 222 thing is irrelevant, the 1100 years is the one you should argue about.

nothing "stuck', who stuck it? they had and still has the Choice , Arab left and no Arab forcing anything anymore to iran, they chose to keep being muslims , they chose to have arab names, they chose to Bring back persian language as official language.

saying that iranians were forced into beliving a religion that didnt fit them for the last 1100 years is nothing but an insult to their freedom of choice and an insult to their power and their intelligence.

Arab as a languge did fit them they threw it away. if they felt that islam isnt good for them they wouldve got red of it.

they were powerfull and strong enough to take such decisions. when Islamic Iranian empires rose, Arab never recovered and became weak and still weak.

how can something so powerfull still be "stuck" to somthing happened 100s of years ago specially if its something forced upon them?

like i said, religion is harder to throw out compared to language and script and culture, etc...

here is the chain:

great grand father is forced into islam -> grandfather is forced to uphold that islam -> son gains islam through father -> independence, the son, having been used to it by now and accepting it passes it on to child, and so on and so on.

if the christians had conquered arabia during the crusades and kept it for 200 years forcing everyone to adopt latin and christianity, i garuntee you that you would be worshipping jesus right now yourself.

i think all humans are equal, and didnt talke about discrace or anything, i was talking about some iranians blaming arabs for what is iran now as an insult to their fathers.

you know your fathers are not all zoroasterians , many has been muslims for the past 1000 years. and NOT all were forced to do so.

the first few generations were forced into islam, everything happening afterward is a chain reaction to that.

Originally posted by Iranin41ife

sorry but what you are saying is ridiculous, i didnt deny anything arabs did,

my whole argument is after arab left, and all you wrote in regard to that argument is that these things forced on iranian "stuck". and that is ridiculous because iranians became stronger and hated arab, and fought against them and made strong empries that can CHOSE what they want and can reform what they want and can if they wanted to bring back zoroasterianisim and kick out islam.

my argument is that arabs forced both their language and religion on iran.

that is what we are talking about, and you are trying to deny it and change the subject to afterward.

to prove that is Islamic Republic of Iran forcing iranians to wear headscarf for 27 years? Yes? after this regime gone would majority iranian women keep doing so ? i dont think so.

the ones accept it will continue, the ones who dont wont continue.

because in the modern world, outdated things get eliminated. that outdated thing today is islam, it either has to change or it will eventually disappear.

iranians are now seeing that islam means slowing down progress.  you guys are lucky, all your leaders are secular people, therefore you dont know the consequences islam can have on a country.

you need to meet more iranians and see what they call the current regime. actully some quotes are available her in AE calling them Azaris and Aarbs. from there we "guys" get our info from.

no, iranians never call them azari mullahs or arab mullahs, we simply call them mullahs, or as we say in Pars: "mullah'ha"

the thing you are refering to is the when we were trying to explain to the turks who were claiming that iran is being ruled by "persian chauvinists" that the dictator of iran is azari and therefore iran could not be a persian chauvanist state.

also, they were claiming that azari's wanted to seperate, so we told them that azari's are major participants in the current government along with other ethnic groups in iran, including arabs and persians.

so your taking those comments out of context.

the millions of zoroasterian figure is something i heard longtime ago and will look for the sources for you.

lol, hmm... i wonder if it was your arab teacher in the UAE?

-------------

Posted By: Fizzil
Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 19:12

The arabs didn't force islam really, i mean just check wikipedia, there are even articles on the arab invasion of Iran, and how they didn't want converts to receive jizya tax.

Also sorry again, they never claimed anything muslim to be theres, just fyi, sites even in the Arabic language say from where the scientists originated.

You people got worked up becuase the Arabian gulf got mentioned as a parenthesis (fyi, Persian Gulf was still there) in a friggin map, Iran banned it too

Says alot about insecure people

Also how about some sources yourself Iranian4Life?

I'd thought you'd wisen up after Mira thuroughly repulsed all your arguments in the Islam thread, but i guess you guys don't give up.

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 19:23
Originally posted by Fizzil

The arabs didn't force islam really, i mean just check wikipedia, there are even articles on the arab invasion of Iran, and how they didn't want converts to receive jizya tax.

Also sorry again, they never claimed anything muslim to be theres, just fyi, sites even in the Arabic language say from where the scientists originated.

lol, i would really like to see the curriculum in arab schools.

You people got worked up becuase the Arabian gulf got mentioned as a parenthesis (fyi, Persian Gulf was still there) in a friggin map, Iran banned it too

iran banned the magazine as a boycott. and they were right to do so, and the magazine quickly changed their MISTAKE.

no matter how much money your governments throw at the world, we will eventually succed because an free iran will have more influence in the region and in the world then saudi arabia or egypt.

iran will not stay this politically weak in the world arena for ever. during the shah's time this issue would have already been taken care off, you guys are just taking advantage but you will fail. the world isnt ignorant of the truth.

Says alot about insecure people

your right, it does, you admit it, now hopefully azimuth will admit arab insecurity.

Also how about some sources yourself Iranian4Life?

sources for what? the force?

I'd thought you'd wisen up after Mira thuroughly repulsed all your arguments in the Islam thread, but i guess you guys don't give up.

i didnt participate in that discussion. and no muslim can ever make me change my mind about islam.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 19:37

For reference:

http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/zaman.asp - http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/zaman.asp

Arabic website, i'll be damned if they claimed a persian scientist to be arab.

Is that all you have to say? I mean put some more effort. How about searching wikipedia for a change?

thats right the force.

your right, it does, you admit it, now hopefully azimuth will admit arab insecurity.

Arab insecurity? next to pan-turanists, pan-persians are the most insecure people.

I'm not the one talking about how great my countries past is 24/7 just to feel good at night

i didnt participate in that discussion. and no muslim can ever make me change my mind about islam.

Woops my bad, you guys are dime a dozen, so excuse me if i couldn't tell whose who. 

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 19:45

For reference:

http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/zaman.asp

i cant read arabic...... did you expect everyone can just because its supposed to be God's language? isnt that the excuse the arabs used to force it on others?

Is that all you have to say? I mean put some more effort. How about searching wikipedia for a change?

checking wikipedia for what? what some arab has to say about what happened?

thats right the force.

so you agree about the force? LOL

Arab insecurity? next to pan-turanists, pan-persians are the most insecure people.

pan persianism? wow, you like making up terms dont you

there is pan turanism, pan arabism, but there is no pan persianism and there is no pan iranism.

just do a google search, nothing comes up under pan persianism, and there are only 3 pan iranist sites, 1 in english, 2 in Parsi. pan iranism has been dead for 50 years.

I'm not the one talking about how great my countries past is 24/7 just to feel good at night

neither am i.

Woops my bad, you guys are dime a dozen, so excuse me if i couldn't tell whose who. 

what a coincidence, so are islamists.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 19:51

i cant read arabic...... did you expect everyone can just because its supposed to be God's language? isnt that the excuse the arabs used to force it on others?

Its not my business you can't read or not, you just claimed that arabs claim everything is theirs, and believe me, only a minority of pan-arabs do. Which is why i linked you to this website.

What arab? do you know zereshk there? he is Iranian, and he does give a balanced view on post islamic iran.

Avoiding the question are we?

Oh hey i'm making up words now, what better term is there for you guys,with all due respect of course

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 20:04

Its not my business you can't read or not, you just claimed that arabs claim everything is theirs, and believe me, only a minority of pan-arabs do. Which is why i linked you to this website.

can you find me a site in english?

What arab? do you know zereshk there? he is Iranian, and he does give a balanced view on post islamic iran.

yes, i know zereshk, i didnt know that he had written it though.

Avoiding the question are we?

you want sources? well i can show you iranian sources, but i dont think you would accept them.

Oh hey i'm making up words now, what better term is there for you guys,with all due respect of course

very laughable.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 20:18

I can translate it. But if you want unbiased site, its probably in arabic, most english sites are biased and poorly spelled.

you want sources? well i can show you iranian sources, but i dont think you would accept them.

So long as the sources are primary, first hand accounts of historians who have collected evidence and fact during their eras. Or Secondary sources referring to primary sources.

very laughable.

Comes from a guy whose nick is Iranian4Life  

Honestly now, look at your sig too, if thats not nationalist then what is?

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 20:27

I can translate it. But if you want unbiased site, its probably in arabic, most english sites are biased and poorly spelled.

well it doesnt look like we are going to get anywhere now does it?

So long as the sources are primary, first hand accounts of historians who have collected evidence and fact during their eras. Or Secondary sources referring to primary sources.

ok.

very laughable.

Comes from a guy whose nick is Iranian4Life  

Honestly now, look at your sig too, if thats not nationalist then what is?

whats wrong with my name, i will be iranian for life, i cant change that.

and whats wrong with my signature, how is putting a quote of a guy saying he would defend iran make me a pan persian?

dont change the subject, how did you go from talking about pan persians to nationalism? maybe its because you found out you were wrong.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 20:42

The Iranian Identity Crisis: Islam v. Iranian Identity

By: http://www.faithfreedom.org/Author/PaoloBassi.htm - Paolo Bassi
2006/04/27

Since the 1979 Islamic Revolution the West has presented, with depressing consistency, a distorted image of Iran portraying it as a seething mass of Islamic fanaticism. Those unaware of Iran 's rich history could be forgiven for believing that Iran knows nothing but Islam. The reality is far more complex and hopeful. Publicly most Iranians accept their Islamic identity, however, most are also aware of their pre-Islamic Iranian identity. The tension between these competing identities has existed since the Arab-Islamic takeover of Iran in the seventh century AD.

In 632 A.D., the founder of Islam, Mohammad, died but left his new Islamic state in Arabia with a clear message to conquer, convert and subdue all other faiths. The Muslim Arabs, armed with their new Islamic faith, and hungry for land and wealth, unleashed a devastating war of conquest and within 30 years they had conquered a huge empire stretching from North Africa to N.W. India. The Arab conquerors imposed Islam so successfully that the pre-Islamic history of the conquered peoples was virtually erased from historic consciousness. The Arabs did not seek mere military conquest but also sought to conquer the culture and identity of the defeated nations. Islam was to have no rivals. The political nature of Islam demanded that a conquered people, such as the Iranians, not only convert to Islam but also to regard their past history as a time of darkness before the light of Islam came. In attacking Iranian identity, one of the most infamous acts of the Arab invaders was to burn Iranian libraries full of centuries of collected knowledge. The Islamic logic to justify this vandalism was that if this Iranian knowledge agreed with the Koran, then it was superfluous and if it contradicted the Koran, then such books should be destroyed. An unbeatable argument!

Islam adamantly required conquered people to scorn their own past and love their Islamic Arab conquerors by striving to imitate them. More importantly, the Koran is written in Arabic and Islam's sacred places, Mecca and Medina, are in Arabia. It was clear that the conquered and newly converted had to accept the primacy of the Arabic language, Arabic values and above all Arabia itself. After all, Mohammad was an Arab and since Islam regards him as the best example of a human, Arab values cannot be rejected, without implicitly rejecting Islam and Mohammad. Islam as an imperial culture brought deeper and more profound psychological changes to the cultures it conquered than European colonialism ever could. Islam struck at human identity itself. Along with Islam's cultural demands, its political ambition was to include all Muslims in an Islamic world without borders, in which the only permissible political allegiance was to the world-wide Muslim community, Allah and Mohammad. There was no place in such a world for a conquered people's pre-Islamic history or national identity.

After the arrival of Islam, Iran faced the most critical test in its history. Would its ancient, tolerant Zoroastrian culture survive or would Islam and Arab culture replace the unique Iranian identity. Alternatively, could Iran somehow transform Islam into a palatable Iranian form? These questions have characterized Iran since the Islamic takeover. It is true, Islam has become the dominant cultural force, yet Iranian identity, rooted in its Zoroastrian past, has never quite conceded defeat. The tension remains to this day. For example "no ruz" or the Iranian new year (based on a Zoroastrian practice) is condemned by the Islamic clerics as a pagan practice, yet is widely celebrated. In addition, the achievements of the ancient Achaemenian period (whose empire was conquered by Alexander the Great in the 4th Century B.C.) and its classical civilization, have never left the Iranian collective psyche. The ruins of Persepolis are a constant reminder that there was great Iranian past a thousand years before Islam was even born. Not even the mullahs can deny evidence that is carved in rock.

During the Abbassid period, Ferdowsi (b.935), perhaps Iran 's greatest amongst many great poets, wrote the epic "Shahnameh" (story of kings) and reclaimed the Iranian past and language from Arabic influence. Ferdowsi's poetry openly proclaims the superiority of Iran's culture and laments the Arab invasion. He accepts Islam itself as a fact of life without directly criticizing its teachings. However, Ferdowsi has nothing but contempt for the Arabs themselves and cannot forgive them. At times Ferdowsi's poetry even condemns the imposition of Islam itself. It is revealing that Ferdowsi's tomb is still revered by Iranians despite the ruling Islamic theocracy.

Islam's relegation of the pre-Islamic past of the conquered non-Arab peoples, to an era of "darkness" was one of the major themes of the Indian author, V.S. Naipaul's Nobel Prize winning books, "Among the Believers' and "Beyond Belief". Naipaul proposes that conquered peoples, such as the Iranians and Indonesians, had been separated by Islam from their complete and true historical past, and removed again by European colonialism and this disconnect has resulted in an inner anxiety and crisis of identity. Take for example Islamist movements in Indonesia and Philippines, in which young Asian Muslims imitate Arabic appearance and call for Israel's destruction, yet they have no ethnic, cultural or historic connection with Palestinians. Both Islamic and subsequent western colonialism, according to Naipaul, have robbed the "conquered peoples" from their true selves, such that there is an inner loss of identity and a yearning to belong to some cause.

There have been times when Iran has dared to remember its past. In 1926, Reza Khan was crowned the first Pahlavi King of Iran and as part of his reforms he made it clear that he regarded Islam as a foreign imposed faith that should not determine Iran 's identity. As part of his attack on Islam, Reza Khan connected his new Iran with the ancient Zoroastrian past. The Farsi language was purged of Arabic words, architecture began to take inspiration from ancient Achaemenian styles and schoolbooks were re-written to enhance an Iranian identity. Cities were renamed with Iranian names, parents were encouraged to give Iranian, and not Arabic, names to their children. In 1935 Persia itself was replaced with Iran, as it was known in the days of Cyrus the Great. These reforms were of course reversed after the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

It conclusion, it seems that Iranian history has swung back and forth between its Arab imposed Islamic identity and its older Zoroastrian culture. The latter simply refuses to die. Just as an individual struggles with conflicting loyalties and identities until they are reconciled, so do entire nations and cultures. As long as Iran 's ancient identity is denied and denigrated, Iranian public life will be dishonest and contradictory. According to Islam, all history before Islam was an era of "darkness" and should be discarded. This is a frightening Orwellian belief, that the world witnessed first hand with the Taliban's destruction of the Bamiyan Buddha statues. If the Iranian past is to regain its rightful place, it must be prepared to attack this identity-destroying aspect of Islam and re-claim its own past.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/PaoloBassi60427.htm - http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/PaoloBassi60427.htm

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 20:43

well it doesnt look like we are going to get anywhere now does it?

Jeez, get an arabic reading iranian if you want, it will probably get you somewhere

whats wrong with my name, i will be iranian for life, i cant change that.

and whats wrong with my signature, how is putting a quote of a guy saying he would defend iran make me a pan persian?

dont change the subject, how did you go from talking about pan persians to nationalism? maybe its because you found out you were wrong.

Oh wait so pan-persians are not nationalists, here is some free advice:

Get a clue buddy.

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 20:46

Oh and the last post, thats not a primary source, i'm talking real primary sources, like Al-Tabari or Ibn Khaldun.

Not some revisionist crap, Paolo bassi doesn't even mention a source.

Edit: off to sleep, will continue tommorow.

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 20:52
He doesn't mention a source because it's an anti-Islamic propaganda page. Poor source Prsn. Try a neutral source next time.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 21:33

i didnt know you meant from iranian historians. i thought you were talking about general websites.

-------------

Posted By: barbar
Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 23:14

This is your problem of unmaturity Iranian4life. You can't even tell an Anti-Islamic propagandist website from a neutural site. A non-Iranian western guy's article can't be always balanced. 

-------------
Either make a history or become a history.

Date Posted: 04-May-2006 at 23:27
Originally posted by barbar

This is your problem of unmaturity Iranian4life. You can't even tell an Anti-Islamic propagandist website from a neutural site. A non-Iranian western guy's article can't be always balanced. 

no i can, i clearly told fizzil that my source would be from an iranian site, he told me to post it anyway. most of the authors on that site seem to be iranian.

why dont you grow up and actually READ the thread before you post.

-------------

Date Posted: 05-May-2006 at 04:07

Maziar

i did replay to your previous post, its somewhere in that long replay, i do respect iranian culture and national feelings, as anybody else i have no respect for people who dont have respect to me and my feelings.

i dont have anything else to say to Land of Aryan, if you noticed most of my replay to him is saying what i said and what i didnt say and what i meant and what i didnt mean and what he said and showing his misunderstanding.

so really there is no discussion, and i have nothing much to say.

just one more thing, Iranian41ife is making jokes about my statments and saying that i dont have sources.

i will provide the source below.

thanks for your concerns .

-----------------------------------------------------

omg Iranian41ife !

you accusing UAE education system while you clearly dont know anything about it

accusing me of saying things i didnt say,

you talk with confidence like you know what you talking about and obviously you have no clue thats called "Bluffing"!

--------------

instead of quoting your post and showing what i said and what i didnt say and what you said and how fool that is, lets just get to the main point and give you the "source".

actully i didnt find my original source but i found even BETTER source.

so please FOCUS and learn something new about Iranian history which you are ignornat about.

it has some anti Arab statments in it but then what would you expect from a loser bluffing?

my point is that if there is anything against Arab they would certenely say it, BUT there are some FACTS that are well known that they cannot be twised even by those guys.

so here we go.

---------------------

note: if you have problem with this source, please contact  Mr. Ahmad Kamron Jabbari using the following contacts:

Iranica Institute
P.O. Box 5731
Irvine, CA 92616. USA
E-mail: mailto:info@iranicainstitute.org - info@iranicainstitute.org

Arab Rule In Iran [1]

The Arabs who conquered Iran were generally illiterate and were after Persian golds and booties, who had little or no knowledge of Mohammad's teachings. However, it appears that at first they allowed the Iranians to practice their religion so long as they paid the Jaziya (Poll Tax) and accepted Arab rule. Arab Commander Sa'd Ibn Abi-Vaghas wrote to Caliph Umar ibn Al-Khatab about what should be done with the books at capital Tyspwn (Ctesiphon) in province of Khvârvarân (today known as Iraq). Umar wrote back: "If the books contradict the Koran, they are blasphemous. On the other hand, if they are in agreement, they are not needed." All the books were thrown into the Euphrates. Under another ruler Gotaibeh ibn Moslem in Khwarezmia, all the historians, writers, and mobeds were massacred and their books burned in fire, so that after one generation, the people became illiterate. Other libraries at Ray, Khorassan, Gay of Isphahan and University of Gondishapour were eventually destroyed. Only a few books that were translated into Arabic survived. Yazid ibn Mohlab is reputed to have ordered the decapitation of so many Iranians that their blood flowed in the water powering a millstone for one full day. There are many other massacres recorded. The Arabs called the Iranians 'Ajam' meaning mute.

The first voice of protest cam from Firouz (known to Arabs as Abu LoLo), an artisan who had been enslaved by an Arab. He assassinated Umar. Later uprisings are recognized as Abu Moslem of Khorassan, White-clads, Red-clads (led by Bâbak), Mâziyâr, Ostâdzis, Afshin, and many others. Finally, after 200 years, known as "Two Centuries of Silence", the Arabs were driven out of Iran by a man and later king from Sistan, Yaghoub Lais, the founder of Saffarid dynasty.

Many Iranian noblemen had by this time picked up.Arabic/Islamic names and the new religion. They were.even more zealous in converting their fellow-Iranians.to Islam. One Iranian premier, Sahib ibn-e Obbad (900.AC) would not look in the mirror as he would see a. Zoroastrian. Publication in Persian was banned by.Abdollah ibn Tahir (Taherid Dynasty), who burned.Persian books. .

The 9th and 10th century saw the revival of Persian.literature and culture by Zoroastrian poets like Daghighi and Zarthost Bahram Pazdouh and later by Ferdowsi, Rudaki, Molavi, Nezami, Umar Khayyam and.Hafez. Ferdowsi is credited with reviving the Persian.language through his Shahnameh (the Epic of the Kings), which is almost completely devoid of Arabic words. He renewed the Iranian legend of Kâveh the blacksmith and Freydoun who vanquished the blood-thirsty Zahhak-e.Tâzi (the Arab).

Hafez wrote:
In a garden renew your Zoroastrian faith
In the monastery of the Magi, why they honor us,
The fire that never dies, burns in our hearts.

Others Iranians like Sohravardi, the founder of the school of illumination and Mansour Hallaj were martyred.
When a group of fanatic Moslems destroyed the wall of a mosque and blamed the action on Zoroastrians, many Zoroastrian of Khorasan were massacred. Despite all this, by the end of the Safavid.dynasty (1400 AD) there were 3 to 5 million.Zoroastrians in Iran (nearly one fifth of Iran's pppulation).

The Caspian province of Mazandaran was ruled by a Zoroastrian dynasty known as Pâduspiân until 1006 Hijri. During the rule of Shah Abbas the Great (1587-1628 AD),
many Zoroastrias of Iran were deported.to a ghetto town near Isfahan named Gabrabâd, where they lived in abject poverty.

The population of Zoroastrians in Iran at the turn of.the 18th century was estimated to be One million..Under order of the last Safavid king, Shah Sultan.Hossein (1694-1722) nearly the whole population of. Zoroastrians of capital city Isfahan and nearby towns were slaughtered or forcibly converted, according to reports by Christian priests in the area. The entire population of Gabrâbâd was wiped out. The towns of Nâyin and Anârak converted to Islam. The local language of the people there remains Persian Dari. The.customs and traditions of Abiyâneh still remain Zoroastrian.

When the rebellion Afghan warlord arrived in Kerman, they first massacred Zoroastrians. The Afghan revolt was defused by Nâdar Shah of Afsharid dynasty (1736-47). He became insane after the invasion of India. After a failed assassination attempt, he became suspicious of his son and blinded him. But when he found out that his son was totally innocent, he resorted to mass murder. By his order, all the.Zoroastrian population of Khorassan and Sistan were massacred. The few survivors had to travel on foot through the central desert to Yazd and Kerman.

The next dynasty in power was the Zand dynasty. A Zoroastrian astrologer named Mollah Goshtasp predicted the fall of the Zand dynasty to the Qajar army in.Kerman. Because of Goshtasp's forecast, the Zoroastrians of Kerman were spared by the conquering army of Agah Mohammad Khan of Qajar.

During the Quajar era (1796-1925), the walls of Zoroastrian houses could not be built taller than that.of Moslems. If any child of a family converted, he was entitled to all the heritage. If they were riding a donkey, they had to dismount upon facing a Moslem. And they were not allowed to appear in public during the rainy days because the water that had run down from their clothes and bodies may contaminate the Moslems. At times, Zoroastrian girls were kidnapped and forcefully converted and married with celebrations and fanfare. On top of all that they had to pay a heavy tax called Jaziya (Poll Tax). Under these conditions, many declared themselves as Moslems and picked up Islamic names but continued Zoroastrian practices in secret. The latter group today is called Jadid.

In the 1850s, Count de Gobineau, the French Ambassador to Iran wrote: "Only 6000 of them are left and just a miracle may save them from extinction." The last known massacre of Zoroastrians took place in Turkabad near Yazd. The descendants of this massacre have the.surnames Turk, Turki and Turkian. .

http://www.rozanehmagazine.com/JylyAugust05/hzorastrians.html - http://www.rozanehmagazine.com/JylyAugust05/hzorastrians.htm l

------------------------

so as i was saying all time, what Iranian did to Iranians are far MUCH MUCH more than what Arabs did to Iranian.

now quite blaming arab for many things they did NOT do.

or arogantly and ignorantly continue doing that as long as that satisfy you to blam others for your father's actions.

-------------

Date Posted: 05-May-2006 at 05:27

no i can, i clearly told fizzil that my source would be from an iranian site, he told me to post it anyway. most of the authors on that site seem to be iranian.

At first glance the name Paolo Bassi doesn't even sound iranian, so barbar is essentially right

Posted By: barbar
Date Posted: 05-May-2006 at 12:55

Ooops, I fogot to add "the so called" in my previous post.

BTW, very useful source, Fizzil.  Before I also thought Iranians were forced to convert to Islam by Arabs. You know people always get misinformed if something is repeated many times by many different people.

-------------
Either make a history or become a history.

Posted By: Aktufe
Date Posted: 05-May-2006 at 18:16
Every time i read "ajam" they have a different meaning for it. Confused

Date Posted: 05-May-2006 at 18:17

i am secure enough to admit that iranians did most of the damage to themselves.

BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ARAB OCCUPATION! WHY ARE YOU CHANGING THE SUBJECT AZIMUTH?

even ferdowsi indirectly shows his contempt for the arabs in the shahnameh. he could not attack islam or the arabs directly, but he did it indirectly.

ferdowsi did however come to be a devout muslim

Damn this world, damn this time, damn this fate,

That uncivilised Arabs have come to make me Muslim.

~Ferdowsi

-------------

Date Posted: 05-May-2006 at 18:18

At first glance the name Paolo Bassi doesn't even sound iranian, so barbar is essentially right

so it gives it more credibility that a non-iranian wrote that!

why would a western guy care so much to write about iran and the arab occupation if it wasnt true?

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 04:28

i am secure enough to admit that iranians did most of the damage to themselves.

BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT THE ARAB OCCUPATION! WHY ARE YOU CHANGING THE SUBJECT AZIMUTH?

You said they were forcibly converted, then Azimuth proved you wrong, and now he is changing the subject?

Also learn to read, that reply encompasses the second post of yours as well.

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 09:51

know, i admit that i was wrong about iranians doing most of the damage. i know when im wrong, and i am wrong right now. thanks azimuth for teaching me something.

i am not changing the subject, i am talking about the arab occupation where pagans were forced into islam or they would be killed. the only people not harrassed where the people of the book (jews and christians).  zoroasters as well as others who were not jewish nor christian were forced into islam.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 11:30
@Azimuth:
Thanks Iranian & Maziar, both answered you properly no need to adds more
-----

Arab Rule In Iran [1]

you always accuse us to go off topic but you do it, our problem (at this topic) was arab invasion & their rule & not after them

at first they allowed the Iranians to practice their religion so long as they paid the Jaziya (Poll Tax) and accepted Arab rule

I said same, Arab force us to convert or leave land or paid Jazieh.
I think it's 4th times that I repeated it

Publication in Persian was banned by.Abdollah ibn Tahir (Taherid Dynasty), who burned.Persian books. .

Still ARABS
as I remember Taherid were Arab ruler of Khorasan

...fanatic Moslems...

they called Mullah, same as Mulla omar & Taliban in Afghanestan,
who did destroy Budda statue  in Afghanestan??
so we had them with heavy influence during Ghajar
& we have these type of foolishes yet
after ISLAMIC Rev. Khalkhali excuted many people & was going to destroy Persepolis & Pasargad.

about safavid, I don't approved it bcuz it's 1st time that I read uch this story.
also during Safavid, they forced people to convert from Suni to Shie then I don't wonder.

so as i was saying all time, what Iranian did to Iranians are far MUCH MUCH more than what Arabs did to Iranian.

Ok, but it still don't wash what has done by arab,
who did invade us to convert to lovely Eslam??
Rostam Farokhzad or Shahnshah Yazdgerd III
or Babak Khoramdin or Abomoslem Khorasasni or people of Neishabor massacared themselves 4th time to convert Islam!!!
azimuth you don't answer & you can't deny it then don't go offtopic

now quite blaming arab for many things they did NOT do.

yourself approved what arab DID by Taherid in your post

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 12:16
Seko it's for you to, read it

For reference:

http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/zaman.asp - http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/zaman.asp

have nice days there

would you Translate for others what does it mean at Title of page "Olamo Ol-ARAB" = ARAB scientist??

doesn't title say all are Arab???

1. it about Razi

ينتمي أبو بكر الرازي إلى القرن الثالث الهجري، ولد في مدينة الري جنوبي طهران بفارس. وعاش الرازي في أيام الخليفة العباسي عضد الدولة، وكان مجلسه من العلماء والحكماء. وقد استشاره الخليفة عندما أراد بناء المستشفى العضدي في بغداد، وذلك لاختيار الموقع الملائم له.

Would you show me the words of " Irani or Farsi Alasl " = Iranian or Persian Orgin ????

2. Ghazvini (means from ghazvin, a city 120 Km far away from tehran)

هو أبو عبد الله بن زكريا بن محمد القزويني 48; ينتهي نسبه إلى أنس بن مالك عالم المد&a mp;# 1610;نة. ولد بقزوين في حدود سنة 605 للهجرة، وتوفي سنة 682 هـ، اشتغل بال&a mp;# 1602;ضاء مدة، ولكن عمله لم يلهه عن التأليف في الحقول العلمية. ففقد شغف http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/falak.asp - ، والطبيعة 48; وعلوم الحياة، ولكن أعظم أعماله شأناً هي نظرياته في علم الرصد الجوي.

same for him, Where is " Farsi Alasl "

3. Attar neishabori ( Neishabori deleted from his name & his birth place from article, same as ghazvini, neishabouri means from neishabor)

هو أبو الخير ابن أبي البقاء النيلي، المعروف بابن العطار، http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - مذكور من أبناء القرن السابع الهجري. نزل بغداد، وكان خبيراً بالعلاج ف&a mp;# 1578;قرب من دار الخلافة، ذكره ابن العبري في (مختصر تاريخ الدول، وقال أنه عمر طويلاً وحصل مالاً كثيراً. وكانت وفات ابن العطار سنة 608 هـ .

4. Majosi,

هو علي بن العباس المجوسي، من http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - الدولة العباسية في أواسط مدتها، فارسي الأصل، أهوازي الموطن. اشتغل في صناعة http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - على أبي ماهر موسى بن سيار. اتصل بعضد الدولة بن بويه، وصنّف له كتاباً مشهوراً في http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - اسمه (كامل الصناعة الطبية الضرورية واشتهر باسم (الكتاب الملكي، فيه عشرون مقالة وما زال مخطوطاً. قال http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/1.asp - : (هو كتاب جليل مشتمل على أجزاء الصناعة الطبية علمها وعملها. وقال القفطي: (مال الناس إليه في وقته، ولزموا درسه، إلى أن ظهر كتاب http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/29.asp - فمالوا إليه. وكانت وفاة ابن المجوسي حوالي السنة 400 هـ .

wow waht's happend?? a Miracle???
NO bcuz of his Name " Majos (= arabs called/calles iranian as Majos after invasion as I know means freed slave [Azimuth denies it] ) " our Arabs freind without any Identity problem (Azimuth claimed it ) wrote Farsi olasl (= Iranian orgin ) but still under Olma Ol-Arab=ARAB scientist title

any way thanks for Link, Azimuth could learn something about who has Identity Crisis

Quote:Iranian

Wise answer, next time I'll post article in Parsi & it'll be ur problem to read it, non of my business, OK??

& also I proved that your site indirectly claimed that they were arab

Oh wait so pan-persians are not nationalists, here is some free advice:

Get a clue buddy.

then you mean a nationalist is a Pan ##
ask DayI, he is Turk nationalist, is he pan Turk??

Originally posted by Iranian

why would a western guy care so much to write about iran and the arab occupation if it wasnt true?

Give it up Iranain, If we use article by Iranain author, we accused to use Pan Iranist( which doesn't exist) source,
or If we use western article, we accused to use anti Islam source!!

But a site in Arabic which claims Iranian as Arab is reliable source!!!

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 12:19

your right aryan, and its funny how none of them commented on the ferdowsi quote, which clearly says that the arabs made iranians muslims.

i will post it again:

Damn this world, damn this time, damn this fate,

That uncivilised Arabs have come to make me Muslim.

~Ferdowsi

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 12:37
@Seko:
I really wonder,
 you only here to accuse Iranian & don't want to see others error

He doesn't mention a source because it's an anti-Islamic propaganda page. Poor source Prsn. Try a neutral source next time.

first read my past post,
Iranian article consider as Anti Islamic ( same happend for Perspolis for Map from Britanica but you also treated him for warning
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10604&am p;am p;PN=2 )
but a site in Arabic with remark at title is reliable!!??
ok, you can't read Arabic word, What about Azimuth!!??
he couldn't read arabic!!??
mods. don't communicate each other at mod forum!!??

-------------

Posted By: DayI
Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 14:47

then you mean a nationalist is a Pan ##
ask DayI, he is Turk nationalist, is he pan Turk??

No, im not a nationalist nor a pan Turk. I dont define myself with those ideology's.

Please keep me outside of this kind discussions and this discussion wich i have nothing todo with.

-------------
Bu mıntıka'nın Dayı'sı
http://imageshack.us - [IMG - http://www.allempires.com/forum/uploads/DayI/2006-03-17_164450_bscap021.jpg -

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 14:54

Land of aryan, no it didn't say all are arab, why would they include al majosi if he isn't arab?

isn't that dumb?

Let me explain, they don't mean all scientists are arab, even razi, they didn't say he was arab, or any of the scientists mentioned in your post.

Here is it in arabic proving they were farsi.

æáÏ Ýí ãÏíäÉ ÇáÑí ÌäæÈí ØåÑÇä

^can you read this?

æáÏ ÈÞÒæíä

born in ghazavin, you basically answered the question. Does it say anywhere he is arab origin? no.

Al attar was pretty brief, but did they say. and again i re-iterate did they say he was arab? no.

You also answered the last one.

Oh and by the way, it didn't say Arab Scientist(Olama Arab), if you read arabic well, they said Olama ol Arab, it means scientists that existed during caliphate times(Scinetists during the reign of Arabs).

Oh and about this

Wise answer, next time I'll post article in Parsi & it'll be ur problem to read it, non of my business, OK??

Go ahead, post parsi websites, not like they are angels or unbiased.

Plenty of nationalists on the internet to prove otherwise

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:06

@Seko:
I really wonder,
 you only here to accuse Iranian & don't want to see others error

first read my past post,
Iranian article consider as Anti Islamic ( same happend for Perspolis for Map from Britanica but you also treated him for warning
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10604&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;PN=2 )
but a site in Arabic with remark at title is reliable!!??
ok, you can't read Arabic word, What about Azimuth!!??
he couldn't read arabic!!??
mods. don't communicate each other at mod forum!!??

Listen up ultranationalists Land of Aryan and Iranian41ife. Whether you presented your case regarding the forced assimilation of Islam on Iran is inconclusive at best. When you share obviously biased sites as proof for your arguement makes it look more absurd. Here is the site below that Iranian41ife originally gave. I haven't read all the articles on that site but the ones I did are so far fetched that you have to be a ninny to believe in them. http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/PaoloBassi60427.htm - http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/PaoloBassi60427.htm

Calling me out to get into your petty arguements are you? I made two posts in this thread. One as a reminder for all to make this a respectable discussion and the other regarding the propaganda link that Iranian41ife gave us. So what do you do, you rationalize your bullying tactics by bringing up an issue from a closed thread and you question my reasoning behind it.

Listen, you have a problem buddy. A grudge and an axe to grind. Don't try to drag me into your illness or I will have the final say in this matter. Got it? Now that I have made myself clear about your trolling behavior and rebellious instigations against myself and Azimuth, I will expect you to follow the codes of conduct more closely.

Amazing how you two get off by calling others hateful or pan nationalist when you guys are running amok with obvious ultranationaistic agenda's of your own. I like reading about Iranian history and you have spent considerable time giving us information on that history. For that we are welcome. Yet distorting a religion or purposefully falsifying it have made you look disingenuous.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:19

@Fizzil, what holds you here and answer very hearthly to Land Of Aryan and Iranian41ife is your Arabic nationalism, admit the truth of it. So you can't blame another people to be nationalists.

Btw, i don't see a probleme with nationalism, it is not the same as pan iranisdm or pan arabism or whatever. Nationalism means only you love your home, at least in Iranian Weltanschauung.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:20
I show you double  Standard.
at last you may ban me, no problem, go ahead do that

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:29

Listen up ultranationalists Land of Aryan and Iranian41ife. Whether you presented your case regarding the forced assimilation of Islam on Iran is inconclusive at best. When you share obviously biased sites as proof for your arguement makes it look more absurd. Here is the site below that Iranian41ife originally gave. I haven't read all the articles on that site but the ones I did are so far fetched that you have to be a ninny to believe in them. http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/PaoloBassi60427.htm

Calling me out to get into your petty arguements are you? I made two posts in this thread. One as a reminder for all to make this a respectable discussion and the other regarding the propaganda link that Iranian41ife gave us. So what do you do, you rationalize your bullying tactics by bringing up an issue from a closed thread and you question my reasoning behind it.

like i said before, i had no intention of posting that site as evidence to support my argument. I EVEN TOLD AZIMUTH THAT THE ARTICLE WOULD BE BIASED because it would be from an unfriendly source.

HE TOLD ME TO POST IT ANYWAY. get off my back, you should know as well as i do that i never use sites like that as proof for anything in any of my discussions!

i posted this because i was asked to post it! and we are suddenly ultra nationalists because we are trying to tell azimuth that the arab occupation of iran wasnt a nice little picnic in the park where arabs and iranians got along?

you accuse me of being ultra nationalist WHEN I ADMITTED THAT I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE FACT THAT MOST OF THE DAMAGE WAS DONE BY IRANIANS. 

hopefully, this Caps Lock will help you read my posts more carefully.

Listen, you have a problem buddy. A grudge and an axe to grind. Don't try to drag me into your illness or I will have the final say in this matter. Got it? Now that I have made myself clear about your trolling behavior and rebellious instigations against myself and Azimuth, I will expect you to follow the codes of conduct more closely.

hm... very interesting.

Amazing how you two get off by calling others hateful or pan nationalist when you guys are running amok with obvious ultranationaistic agenda's of your own. I like reading about Iranian history and you have spent considerable time giving us information on that history. For that we are welcome. Yet distorting a religion or purposefully falsifying it have made you look disingenuous.

oh, suddenly we are hypocrits because we are saying "anti-islamic" things?

hey buddy, we can say whatever we want about islam, i dont care if its your religion, azimuths religion, or the national religion of iran.  I am not a muslim and i dont have to stop talking about islam just out of respect for the muslims in here.  Islam is a subject that needs to be talked about, its origions are violent, the only monotheistic religion to be spread by the sword from its very beginings.

and the only one going of topic here is azimuth, trying to change the subject from the arab occupation of iran to what happened afterward. i dont know what your definition of pan naitonalism is, but for me trying to explain to another person that the arabs did use force and violence is not pan nationalism, it is simply a debate about islam and its origions in iran.

it has nothing to do with the present.  its muslims like you guys, who get offended so easy, and are so intolerant of things regarding islam that gives it a bad name.  why is it that christians allow others to have a debate on their religion, and why is it that jews allow others to have a debate on their religion, but muslims not?

just because we are expressing our opinions of your religion that makes us anti arab anti islam pan nationalistic iranian?! well that doesnt make any sense!

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:30
& keep in mind you accuse me & Iranian as  ultranationalists & Rebel

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:32

@Fizzil, what holds you here and answer very hearthly to Land Of Aryan and Iranian41ife is your Arabic nationalism, admit the truth of it. So you can't blame another people to be nationalists.

Btw, i don't see a probleme with nationalism, it is not the same as pan iranisdm or pan arabism or whatever. Nationalism means only you love your home, at least in Iranian Weltanschauung.

No, i'm not a nationalist, i respect iranians, i have iranian friends in the UAE, and my descent is iranian but they were arabised long ago, my grandmother still knows Farsi, but i do not, i will at some time learn Farsi, but i'm plenty happy knowing the language that helps me most in this country. I respect Iranian4life and LandofAryan, but sometimes they spread some false messages, it was alright at first, but i had to stand up to Azimuth, first of all he is a fellow countryman and a brother, like all other Iranians and Arabs in the UAE.

Again i'm not a nationalist, just stating simple facts about me, i do not disrespect iranians or spread false messages about them, and i never will, this is as simple as i will put it.

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:34

infact, i remember that in another forum, azimuth or another one of his arab friends told me that I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ARABIC BECAUSE IT WAS THE LANGUAGE OF GOD!

if they have this type of mentality now, just imagine the mentality they had 1600 years ago! and now they are denying that they ever forced anyone into islam and that they did not commit massacres and mass book burnings. and like aryan said, the dynasty that azimuth claimed to be iranian was actually arab, the tahirids, who burned many bookd and killed many iranians.

again, fizzil and azimuth are avoiding the quote by ferdowsi, that clearly shows that arabs made iranians convert to islam.

you asked for quotes by the people of the time, and i showed you one, why dont you reply to it? was ferdowsi lying too?

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:40

So your last line of defence is ferdowsi's poem? why didn't he resist if he didn't like to become muslim?

And where is the proof he was forced? didn't you say he was a devout muslim?

the irony of his peom is pretty immense if you ask me.

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:53
@Fizzli:
it didn't say Arab Scientist(Olama Arab), if you read arabic well, they said Olama ol Arab, it means scientists that existed during caliphate times(Scinetists during the reign of Arabs).

Don't make me fool man
there is Yahoo massenger with Arab rooms,
I asked people all answer me Olama ol Arab = Arab Scientist

by the page title Olama ol arab, indirectly all remarked as Arab,
& yes I read Tehran or Ghazvin, but you didn't said me where is Farsi Alasl in the articles as Majosi???

hey I'm not fool, someone is here thet really want to ban me,
I don't give him pretext

9.Excessive posting in other languages. English is the official language in all the forum sections except the "Non-English Board".

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:54

he did become a very devout muslim, that is undeniable, he was muslim till his death and was religious. but the fact remains that he indirectly says that iranians were made to be muslims. obviously they eventually came to accept that fact and become very devout muslims.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 16:57

@Fizzli:
it didn't say Arab Scientist(Olama Arab), if you read arabic well, they said Olama ol Arab, it means scientists that existed during caliphate times(Scinetists during the reign of Arabs).

Don't make me fool man

& yes I read Tehran or Ghazvin, but you didn't said me where is Farsi Alasl in the articles as Majosi???

I don't give him pretext

9.Excessive posting in other languages. English is the official language in all the forum sections except the "Non-English Board".

No you ain't a fool, but i hold to what i said.

And if a yahoo messenger IM group is all you can rely on then best of luck. Becuase the argument was beaten to death already.

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 17:01

he did become a very devout muslim, that is undeniable, he was muslim till his death and was religious. but the fact remains that he indirectly says that iranians were made to be muslims. obviously they eventually came to accept that fact and become very devout muslims.

But he didn't say by force

he said uncivilised arabs made him muslim, and thats it.

In comparison to Azimuth's article he is the one with the more credible argument, and guess what his article is far more anti-arab than ferdowsi

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 18:05

like i said before, i had no intention of posting that site as evidence to support my argument. I EVEN TOLD AZIMUTH THAT THE ARTICLE WOULD BE BIASED because it would be from an unfriendly source.

HE TOLD ME TO POST IT ANYWAY. get off my back, you should know as well as i do that i never use sites like that as proof for anything in any of my discussions!

i posted this because i was asked to post it! and we are suddenly ultra nationalists because we are trying to tell azimuth that the arab occupation of iran wasnt a nice little picnic in the park where arabs and iranians got along?

Iranian41ife you presented your article as a response to Fizzil. You chose a biased article. It wasn't accepted by him either.

Iranian41ife's response to Fizzil (below):

Quote:

Ok.

Iranian41ife gave this post as his response:

By: http://www.faithfreedom.org/Author/PaoloBassi.htm - Paolo Bassi http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11276&am p;PN=1&TPN=3 - http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11276&am p;am p;PN=1&TPN=3

Obviously, you selectively chose to present that article as your initial response, now you are saying that someone told you to post it? Is this your way of expressing your opinion of Islam? From a biased site? Then expect us to take your concerns seriously. Hmmm!

Land of Aryan, you seem to have a problem with moderators on this fora. I will not get into a debate with you on this matter. I already have said what was necessary. I see that you continue to present your complaints in the meeting hall under this thread: AE Rules for Mods! Though you have that right I also have the right to keep order in this thread and expect no more contraventions of rules. 

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 18:17

Iranian41ife you presented your article as a response to Fizzil. You chose a biased article. It wasn't accepted by him either.

Iranian41ife's response to Fizzil (below):

Quote:

Ok.

Iranian41ife gave this post as his response:

By: Paolo Bassi http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11276&am p;am p;am p;PN=1&TPN=3

Obviously, you selectively chose to present that article as your initial response, now you are saying that someone told you to post it? Is this your way of expressing your opinion of Islam? From a biased site? Then expect us to take your concerns seriously. Hmmm!

nothing will satisfy you guys because everything i post you will say is anti islam. the fact is that that is what actually happened! its not anti islamic, its the truth.

anything that you think is remotely against islam you guys will lable  as anti islamic!

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 18:29
look Seko, You accuse Iranian again,

The same goes for Fizzil site, you says Iranian chose biased which was not accepted!!
why aren't there same action for Fizzili site??
I think I've explained enough about it  & if you think I'm lier go & ask an arab to Translate Olama ol Arab for you.
Then by your term I may claim his source is anti Iranian.
Maziar also explained.

you seem to have a problem with moderators on this fora.

Yes, I have, It's not only my problem  when there is double standard & Modertaor troll & Remark

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 18:29

Iranian41ife,

How you post articles is your business. Just don't expect to recieve a serious debate on it when you refer to propaganda sites. That site is so wrong on many Islamic accounts, and it reflects your biased opinions nonetheless. 

The forcefull influence of Islam by Arabs on Iran is inconclusive, as I had said before. Your whole purpose appear to make us believe that the religion was forced. Now you only accepted the Iranian role in distorting Islam after members here debated your facts. That is not anti anything but common sense. Choose your accusations carefully.

LOA, Fizzil appears to repeat himself clearly for you guys. He stressed that Ferdozi wasn't forced and Fizzil did not accept an internet IM as proof of your arguement.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 18:36
well now the Arab Ibn Khaldon speak to you about Arab:
"Arabs dominate only of the plains, because they are, by their savage nature, people of pillage and corruption. They pillage everything that they can take without fighting or taking risks, then flee to their refuge in the wilderness, and do not stand and do battle unless in self-defense. So when they encounter any difficulty or obstacle, they leave it alone and look for easier prey. And tribes well-fortified against them on the slopes of the hills escape their corruption and destruction, because they prefer not to climb hills, nor expend effort, nor take risks. Whereas plains, when they can reach them due to lack of protection and weakness of the state, are spoils for them and morsels for them to eat, which they will keep despoiling and raiding and conquering with ease until their people are defeated, then imitate them with mutual conflict and political decline, until their civilization is destroyed. And Allah is capable of their creation, and He is the One, the Victorious, and there is no other lord than Him."
Azimuth do you still insist they were kind

& Ibn khaldon Says about Iranian:
Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Khaldun

& Rechard Frye ( If he doesn't consider as Anti Islam):
"Arabs no longer understand the role of Iran and the Persian language in the formation of Islamic culture. Perhaps they wish to forget the past, but in so doing they remove the bases of their own spiritual, moral and cultural being…without the heritage of the past and a healthy respect for it…there is little chance for stability and proper growth."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nelson_Frye - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nelson_Frye

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 18:54

LOA, Fizzil appears to repeat himself clearly for you guys. He stressed that Ferdozi wasn't forced and Fizzil did not accept an internet IM as proof of your arguement.

Do you really read posts??
or choose some words that you like to attack us??!!
Did I speak about Ferdousi??? where is it???
you misunderstood me with Iranian
you can't read Arabic but I can read & understand some words,

I said about it:

& I didn't say IM is my Proof, first read what I said then find arab out of AE, anyhow you like, & ask him what Olama ol Arab means
then back & accuse me
& so if you can;t read, Fizzil answerd:

I've to repeat my post, may be you read those:
Seko it's for you to, read it
Fizzil wrote:
For reference:

have nice days there

would you Translate for others what does it mean at Title of page "Olamo Ol-ARAB" = ARAB scientist??

doesn't title say all are Arab???

1. it about Razi

ينتمي أبو بكر الرازي إلى القرن الثالث الهجري، ولد في مدينة الري جنوبي طهران بفارس. وعاش الرازي في أيام الخليفة العباسي عضد الدولة، وكان مجلسه من العلماء والحكماء. وقد استشاره الخليفة عندما أراد بناء المستشفى العضدي في بغداد، وذلك لاختيار الموقع الملائم له.

Would you show me the words of " Irani or Farsi Alasl " = Iranian or Persian Orgin ????

2. Ghazvini (means from ghazvin, a city 120 Km far away from tehran)

هو أبو عبد الله بن زكريا بن محمد القزويني 48; ينتهي نسبه إلى أنس بن مالك عالم المد&a mp;a mp;a mp;# 1610;نة. ولد بقزوين في حدود سنة 605 للهجرة، وتوفي سنة 682 هـ، اشتغل بال&a mp;a mp;a mp;# 1602;ضاء مدة، ولكن عمله لم يلهه عن التأليف في الحقول العلمية. ففقد شغف http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/falak.asp - ، والطبيعة 48; وعلوم الحياة، ولكن أعظم أعماله شأناً هي نظرياته في علم الرصد الجوي.

same for him, Where is " Farsi Alasl "

3. Attar neishabori ( Neishabori deleted from his name & his birth place from article, same as ghazvini, neishabouri means from neishabor)

هو أبو الخير ابن أبي البقاء النيلي، المعروف بابن العطار، http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - مذكور من أبناء القرن السابع الهجري. نزل بغداد، وكان خبيراً بالعلاج ف&a mp;a mp;a mp;# 1578;قرب من دار الخلافة، ذكره ابن العبري في (مختصر تاريخ الدول، وقال أنه عمر طويلاً وحصل مالاً كثيراً. وكانت وفات ابن العطار سنة 608 هـ .

4. Majosi,

هو علي بن العباس المجوسي، من http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - الدولة العباسية في أواسط مدتها، فارسي الأصل، أهوازي الموطن. اشتغل في صناعة http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - على أبي ماهر موسى بن سيار. اتصل بعضد الدولة بن بويه، وصنّف له كتاباً مشهوراً في http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/teb.asp - اسمه (كامل الصناعة الطبية الضرورية واشتهر باسم (الكتاب الملكي، فيه عشرون مقالة وما زال مخطوطاً. قال http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/1.asp - : (هو كتاب جليل مشتمل على أجزاء الصناعة الطبية علمها وعملها. وقال القفطي: (مال الناس إليه في وقته، ولزموا درسه، إلى أن ظهر كتاب http://www.alnoor.info/Scientists/29.asp - فمالوا إليه. وكانت وفاة ابن المجوسي حوالي السنة 400 هـ .

wow waht's happend?? a Miracle???
NO bcuz of his Name " Majos (= arabs called/calles iranian as Majos after invasion as I know means freed slave [Azimuth denies it] ) " our Arabs freind without any Identity problem (Azimuth claimed it ) wrote Farsi olasl (= Iranian orgin ) but still under Olma Ol-Arab=ARAB scientist title

any way thanks for Link, Azimuth could learn something about who has Identity Crisis

Fizzil wrote:

Iranian wrote:

Give it up Iranain, If we use article by Iranain author, we accused to use Pan Iranist( which doesn't exist) source,
or If we use western article, we accused to use anti Islam source!!

But a site in Arabic which claims Iranian as Arab is reliable source!!!

&

@Fizzli:
Quote:

Don't make me fool man

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 19:00

So your last line of defence is ferdowsi's poem? why didn't he resist if he didn't like to become muslim?

And where is the proof he was forced? didn't you say he was a devout muslim?

the irony of his peom is pretty immense if you ask me.

LOA, this is one of the points Fizzil made. He talks about Iranian41ife using it as a defense in his arguement. Your article on scientists is not what I based my concerns on, but the page of dialoque before that! He did not discuss Ferdozi with you but the scientists. Can I make this any eaisier for you to understand?

Here is his interaction with you on it:

Land of Aryan wrote:
@Fizzli:
Quote:

Don't make me fool man

Quote:

I don't give him pretext

Quote:

No you ain't a fool, but i hold to what i said.

And if a yahoo messenger IM group is all you can rely on then best of luck. Becuase the argument was beaten to death already.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 19:07

LOA, first post:

No proof of forced conversion.

Second post:

Take my explanation or leave it.

Olama al Arab is differen from Olama Arab. Previously the website used to have "Olama Arab wa Muslimeen" in it, but they decided to shorten the title. Also why did they mention Majosi? doesn't that contradict the entire article?

Thats the final time i explain it.

Also fyi, most of these scientists mentioned of writing and talking in arabic, the term is not ethnic(again not ethnic) but general, but you guys always seem to make it an ethnic issue. Wikipedia has more on the issue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_Arab_scientists_and_scholars - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_Arab_scientists_an d_scholars

So please don't take it out of context.

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 19:11
LOA, this is one of the points Fizzil made. He talks about Iranian41ife using it as a defense in his arguement. Your article on scientists is not what I based my concerns on, but the page of dialoque before that!

Why Must I repeat my post always???
& I said you, by your view Iranian & Fizzil are equal:

look Seko, You accuse Iranian again, but

Seko wrote:

The same goes for Fizzil site, you says Iranian chose biased which was not accepted!!
why aren't there same action for Fizzili site??
I think I've explained enough about it  & if you think I'm lier go & ask an arab to Translate Olama ol Arab for you.
Then by your term I may claim his source is anti Iranian.
Maziar also explained.

Do you get my point or still want to repeat ur words??

& your action agianst us since some months ago, espesialy against myself & call me Ultranationalist & Rebel concern me

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 19:14
@Fizzil:
I understand what you said, & Answered you:

& yes I read Tehran or Ghazvin, but you didn't said me where is Farsi Alasl in the articles as Majosi one???
ostamble();

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 19:18

LOA, when you troll out of the blue and drag me into this arguement you need to know that I do not take such behavior lightly.

You have presented your pro Iranian stance many times. NO problem. Yet your material is often portrayed in a light where it is one sided.

When you call for the heads of Moderators, yes it concerns me. When you share my PM's in public it concerns me. Hence a rebel.

-------------

Date Posted: 06-May-2006 at 19:32
I wonder, you want to hear others word & beleived them but not ours
are you really honest??
& I think It's your last shoot to accuse me to troll!!!
now you can ban me, go ahead, NO PROBLEM

& don't think I didn't understand your mean in article in AE magazine, it was clear signal directly to me, wasn't it??

When you call for the heads of Moderators, yes it concerns me. When you share my PM's in public it concerns me. Hence a rebel.

have you ever read it,
In the case of reporting misconducts of a staff member, they must be addressed to an administrator (preferably) or another moderator.

& was your PM a secret one???
it was about Merced12 & his troll which concered all of us,
I post in Iranian hamvatanan forum to relax others.
on that time I thoght you were neutral mod!!
It is/was dream!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com