Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSomething strange about Bollywood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something strange about Bollywood
    Posted: 07-Nov-2006 at 10:23
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

You did nto get the point, The inferiotity complex is amongst the ............ or whoever keeps poking thier noses in all things, having nothing worthwhile of their own to say.

Thats just your own comeback vivek, you could make another thread about this new form of inferiority complex you have discovered but this thread is about the more common type of inferiority complex.
Vedam View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2006 at 10:50
Originally posted by hedon27

But you are right.It is within all of us.Everyone wants to belong to a better race.I have heard my family members claim Italian/Jewish ancestry.Some of the people here might be interested in this website
http://www.kokanastha.com/research/weekly01.htm

I never knew any race was better then another
Vedam View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2006 at 11:00
Originally posted by maqsad

I think you miss the point. The whole of India has an inferiority complex about their looks, especially skin tone. What this "machine" person here says is just his opinion. The inferiority complex is YOUR opinion collectively speaking. Get it? So the thread is entirely about an inferiority complex, don't distract from that with random quotes by people voicing their opinions. 

My My Maqsad arn't we making generalisations here. So 1000 million people have inferiority complex about their looks, how about the 10 % Mohajirs from India who are in Pakistan. And the 160 million muslims in India have they become a seperate ethnicty from Pakistanis?
You dont claIm them but you claim Sikhism, you have to see the funny sideLOL
I'm glad you say atleast "vedic Hinduism" your Pakistani comrade TedeInduz can't even attach "hinduism" to "Vedic"LOL  
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2006 at 14:26
Hi Maqsad,
The whole of India has an inferiority complex

He he he.You are the one designing random quotes.You havent got a clue as to what you are saying.When I said it is within us,us means every single person on this planet wants to belong to a better race ,I wasnt talking about Indians.
I am an Indian and I dont have any inferiority complex[quite the contrary ha ha ha]but thats not that the point.You need to do a better job explaining to me what you really mean.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2006 at 14:53
well said vedam
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Nov-2006 at 21:06
Go to the first page of this thread and it will be very clear why this thread was made in the first place. If you still don't get it after 17 pages then nothing I say will make you understand. 
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 01:49
You are right.I dont understand anything that you say becuase you dont make much sense.Explain your argument in 4 simple sentences that you yourself can comprehend.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 19:21
Have I killed it?
Adalwolf View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2006 at 17:50
Wow Jatt, harsh words. 
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2006 at 17:57
had to say it

Edited by Seko - 09-Nov-2006 at 18:20
Adalwolf View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2006 at 18:13
Fair enough. Everyone needs to blow off steam every now and then.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Nov-2006 at 18:21
Unfortunately, Jatt's Pride got the best of him.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Dec-2006 at 02:19
So many of Paki stars try to make it big in Bollywood & fail.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Dec-2006 at 12:37
Please somebody tell me what the hell is it about indians and pale skin.I can never understand the facination with being pale/olive skinned.
Tiggs View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2007 at 20:47
Some Pakistanis have a need to somehow feel superior to Indians.  They can't compete with them technically, so they have this need to be superior on basis of skin color etc. Tele-whatever goes a step further in his absurdity that the gene divide took place at the Indian Pakistan border.  Hello...as one famous anthropologist said that there has been so much movement of people between europe and asia...that if you start from west and go east...the change is so gradual that you will not see any change in the people physically or genetically.  In short , the gene flow has been from east to west, west to east...vice versa many times since historical times. There are no geographical boundaries to stem this gene glow like the Sahara desert or  the himalayas.

Some Pakistani historians also have a need now to separate itself from indian history and align itself with arab history.  Pakistani mentally is thus subservient to two masters in this thinking...the arabs (from a religious POV)..and anyone who is lighterskinned than them, as their basis for feeling superior to Indians is skin color.

I was at an airport one day...waiting for a plane, and felt eyes staring at me. It was this Pakistani obviously visiting the west...and he comes over, and says something to me in Pushto. I didn't understand it...and he asks me in english..Are you pathan..I said no...then he asked me if I was a Pakistani...i said no..I am an Indian.  he said...ohhh you look pakistani (as if to complement me), to which I replied...Oh you look Indian. he scowled as if he was insulted.

The bottom line is that you take an area about 100 miles square without geographical barriers...and you will not see any change in the physical or genetic aspects of the population.  People have gone back and forth so much that the change is incredibly gradual. In my opinion...there was no invasion (ait). The european gene that you see in India is basically due to this back and forth due to trade.  Its generally the men that travelled, so the maternal gene tends to be more localized.

Edited by Tiggs - 25-Feb-2007 at 22:18
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Feb-2007 at 22:34
Will this thread never die? Right now this thread serves no purpose, other than attracting flies to be banned. So unless someone really wants this thread open, its locked.

Tiggs, that was a very bad first post of yours. I'm going to pretend it never happened and give you a second chance at a first impression. Make sure its a better one.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617