Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst traitors of you country

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst traitors of you country
    Posted: 07-Dec-2006 at 08:28
Iran: Worst traitors.

Royalist officers who joined Saddam's assault on their homeland.
MKO / NCRI Mojahadin e Khalq - actively supported Saddam in a combat role against their own people.   A recognised terrorist group who are harboured in DC and Paris as well as in Iraq - they were vehemently anti-US/Israel before the revolution (in which they took part), now they are Israel/US puppets who use them as a proxy. Bunch of muppets hated by all Iranians regardless of political allegiance.

Edited by Zagros - 07-Dec-2006 at 08:30
Xshayathiya View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Xshayathiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2006 at 11:27

Canadian Traitors.....uhh....Brett Hull? LOL

Iranian/Persian Traitors? I'm not going to get into that argument because it would take pages. But I'd agree with the ones Zagros named and most definitely Nasser al-Din Shah's Mother (although I think she was just working in her own interest, but historically she betrayed us all).
"I like rice. Rice is great if you are hungry and want 2000 of something." - Mitch Hedberg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456