Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worst traitors of you country

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Abyssmal Fiend View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Abyssmal Fiend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst traitors of you country
    Posted: 03-Nov-2004 at 16:11

Germany:
Hitler

America:
Benedict Arnold

Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Nov-2004 at 13:04
Hitler was not the worst traitor of Germany, he was not German after all, it is Hindenburg who allowed him to take over the government. so he's the one.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Nov-2004 at 18:50
Could someone explain to me how Jefferson Davis and other Confederates can be considered traitors, since secession is a legal right guaranteed by the US Constitution and since their rightful country was unjustly invaded by outside forces.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2004 at 03:44
 France, worst traitor : Jacques Doriot, more Nazi than the leaders of the Third Reich Themselves...
sephodwyrm View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote sephodwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2004 at 20:16

Well, in China, Wang Jing Wei was the accepted traitor who surrendered to the Japanese and became the puppet government under the Japanese Empire.

Now, I think Lee Teng Hui fits in pretty nicely. He's a loyalist to Japan, but a traitor to China.

"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them"
"Not what goes into the mouth that defiles the Man, but what comes out of the mouth" Matthew 7:12, 15:11
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 01:11
Originally posted by sephodwyrm

Well, in China, Wang Jing Wei was the accepted traitor

Wasn't it Pu Yi (sp?), the puppet emperor in Manchuria?

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 06:35

"Wasn't it Pu Yi (sp?), the puppet emperor in Manchuria?"

Wang Jing Wei was the puppet President of southern China.

I agree that Lee Teng Hui is a major traiter.

So is the Taiwanese seperatist President Chen Shui Bie

Consul
Consul

Quote sephodwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 13:55

Chen Shui Bian is the accepted HYPY spelling. But he's not good enough as a traitor yet compared to Lee.

"Not what goes into the mouth that defiles the Man, but what comes out of the mouth" Matthew 7:12, 15:11
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 15:08

"Chen Shui Bian"

I am really bad with Mandarin ping ying. I guess that's a common weakness of people from Hong Kong but some certainly can do pretty well. I always come up with some weird romanization of my own. I can't do either the Mainland way or the Taiwan way of romanization. Sorry about that.

Edited by coolstorm
Consul
Consul

Quote sephodwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Nov-2004 at 15:52
Its ok. Don't worry about it. I'm sure it will improve with practice.
I relish the fact that the old Chinese Taiwanese guys who are pro-Indepedence in my unit likes to call me Chen Shui Bian.
Slickmeister View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Slickmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2004 at 17:04
Originally posted by Evildoer

Canada really dosn't have any famous traitors because it is not worth betraying! lol!

Dog! That was cold!

Murph View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2004 at 19:00

Originally posted by Genghis

He was a visionary he knew that the key to the future was industrialization, and government promotion of business.

it's interesting how everyone praises jefferson as president, but america has really followed the ideals of hamilton and that is what has led them to greatness. if we had followed jefferson's vision, we would be a nation of farmers

oh, and by the way, kerry isn't a traitor...are you a right wing who doesn't like his views or a left who thinks he's a traitor because he lost?

Edited by Murph
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Slickmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2004 at 19:13
I am a right wing but that is not the reason. I do not like his views because his views on morality is wrong and his priorities are offset. He is a traitor by trying to put his unAmerican views on us.  
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2004 at 19:16
Originally posted by Slickmeister

I am a right wing but that is not the reason. I do not like his views because his views on morality is wrong and his priorities are offset. He is a traitor by trying to put his unAmerican views on us.  

IIRC the USA used to be based on freedom, not on "If you don't agree with me you're a traitor"
Murph View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2004 at 19:19
Slickmeister, what's an example of an un-American view, since you seem to be the one who decides what an American view is?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2004 at 19:52

IIRC, in another forum, you indicated your disgust with Bush 43.    just curious, who did you vote for, if you had voted ?

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2004 at 01:20

I have deleted offensive and groundless posts against certain politicians.

Slickmeister, consider this as a warning!

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Slickmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Dec-2004 at 16:30
Originally posted by imok

IIRC, in another forum, you indicated your disgust with Bush 43.    just curious, who did you vote for, if you had voted ?

Honestly, I have no clue what you are talking about. I did not indicate any disgust toward Bush 43. Must be some one else. I voted W

Infidel View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Infidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2004 at 21:10
I'd say D. Pedro for declaring the independence of Brazil.
An nescite quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?
TheOrcRemix View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote TheOrcRemix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Dec-2004 at 22:27
Benedict Arnold, Burr
True peace is not the absence of tension, but the presence of justice.
Sir Francis Drake is the REAL Pirate of the Caribbean
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>