Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKurdicization of Anatolia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kurdicization of Anatolia
    Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:27

Tangriberdi

I  love that beatiful  city too and I dont want to lost some of our people, because of  pkk  or Cent. They  are belong to us.

Tangriberdi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:25
Originally posted by Mortaza

Cent, Yes. I dont think we should sent  them to Iraq. Tangriberdi, which city of Turkey you live?

I live in Istanbul but I have seen or had info about the cities I mentioned. Yes not all to Iraq , som e of them can go back to the eastern  cities in Turkey from where They came to other western Turkish cities, howerver not to Agri, Ardahan, Igdir, Kars, Erzurum, Van, tatvan, Erzincan, Malatya, Adiyaman, Antep, Adana,which all to be re Turkicized. They can go other eastern Cities which makes a Kurdistan. 

Edited by Tangriberdi
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:24

Well, not as much in Iran, because our culture is almost he name.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:23

opps... Like Iran, Iraq and Syria.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Cent, Yes. I dont think we should sent  them to Iraq. Tangriberdi, which city of Turkey you live?

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Tangriberdi, okey... That's how it is in all the other kurdish population nations too. Like
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:22
Read my just a few previous posts and then you will see why.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:22

Mortaza: Are you speaking to tangriberdi?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:21
Originally posted by Cent

"So it makes only one culture: Anatolian Turkish culture. "

Yeah, there is no Kurdish culture, right?

Kurds have drawn their way to distinction and separation. They are distinguished by all peoples in Anatolia. And now, all people in Anatolia are in one side and the Kurds are in the other side.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:21
Turkmens have all their rights, what we are talking about is that Turkmens are NOT the majority in Kirkuk, end of story!
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:20

And why should we do such thing?

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:20

What are you talking about? Why should we do such thing?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:18

Originally posted by Cent

Wrong! Turkmen are MINORITY. They don't have a big population there.

If Turkmens are a minority in Iraq, sen them to Turkey then, and accept all Kurds to be sent in Iraq  from the Turkish cities in Turkey including Van, Agri, Kars, Igdir, Ardahan, Erzincan, Adiyaman, Gaziantep, Adana, Mersin Istanbul, Ankara, Konya, Izmir, Bursa etc... and Found a Kurdistan OK?

Shahanshah View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:14

kirkuk is a kurdish city, end of story, and i hope kurdish population rises so much in turkey that kurds become the majority, that way kurds can crush pan-turkist system  of that country. ahha, who would have thought having sex would get what Kurds wanted than shooting up AKs.

kurds, enjoy this take over,  make sure your women enjoy the procedures first then go for the out-burst.

King of Kings, The Great King, King of the world.
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:12
Originally posted by Mortaza

why should we give it Iran? Our kurdish cities dont rebel like Iranian kurdish city.

Are you sure about that, PKK movement is an Anatolian Kurdish movement aiming Independence. Maybe they cannot rebel city by city being afraid of the power of Turkey, and of suppressed dramatically. Kurds are Ancient Iranians as they say, that is why to be given to Iran. In the treat between Persia and Ottomans borders were decided in accordance with religious sect not with the cultural identity.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:10

"So it makes only one culture: Anatolian Turkish culture. "

Yeah, there is no Kurdish culture, right?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:07
azimuth: 1 to 1.5 million, they live in the northeastern part of Syria.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:07
Originally posted by strategos

we must talk of the Turkanization of the whole of Anatolia..

Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:06
Originally posted by Shahanshah

I think this whole thing should be settle once and for all; the Turks should definitly let go of their racist ways (even though most disagree), turks in turkey should drop their all turkish identity of their country, and realize their country is a mulitcultural and mult-ethnic country

What multiculturalism?

There are a few dominant ethnicities in Turkey( Kurds, Arabs, the Laz Bosnians and Albanians ), and the rest(Chechens, Cherkesian people, Muslim Georgians, Pomaks, Assyrians etc...)  are very small in number and most of the both category consider themselves Turks in identity. Only separatist movement belongs to Kurds and other ethnicities have no demands of rights, they are happy with being Turks. And all ethnicities are now so remote from having distinct cultural features that they mixed their cultures with Turkish culture and Turkish culture became a mixture of all mentioned. So there is no multicultural structure in Turkey, there is rather an amalgam of cultures. So it makes only one culture: Anatolian Turkish culture. There is not such a mosaic of peoples in Turkey but a marmorization of peoples . If you go to Eastern Black Sea region whose inhabitants are mostly Islamicized and Turkicized Pontus Greeks and the Laz people and local Turks , you will see that that part of the country is the most Turkish nationalist of the whole Turkey. If you come towards Adana Mersin Antep Malatya regions you will see the same thing among the intermixed Arab Turkish and Kurdish populations. Each of them thins that Turkish identity is their own property.  If you ask Albanians and Bosnians and Chechens and the Cherkesians about their identity they will answer you expressing that they are Turks and you will have to ask about their ethnicity. When you do this they will answer you unwillingly and angrily.Eventually Turkey's and its people's identity is definitely Turkish. All Turkish people are supporters of primarily being Turks and most of them are proud Turks. That is why Turkish identy is so dominant in Turkey not because of pressures and the dogmas of the system.

first step is that, then i think you should change your country's name to Anatolia or w/e that represents all the ethnicities. This wouldnt work unless turks drop their pan-turkish government and system.

Name of our country was given to us by Europeans even when Anatolia was still a country of Greeks and Armenians.  Today, it reflects the real situation. It is Turks' land. Not other like . If you say something like that it is impossibe for me  to think that you are not ill minded and malicioustowards Turkey and hostile towards Turks. Instead of saying this Turkey, go and say it to Greece, because there are lots of Turks Albanians and Slavs and Aroumanians  living there. I can guess what will be their respond to you. 

THAT WAS OFFENSIVE,  I COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

either that or just give kurds their own state, or just give all of the kurdish areas to Iran.

At that point I totally agree with you. I am a suppoter of an independent Kurdistan or a Kurdistan which is under the same roof of All Iranians. Of course the right of Historical Turkish Cities (Ardahan, Kars, Igdir, Van, Tatvan, Erzurum, Erzincan, Gaziantep, Adiyaman, Malatya) has to be reserved by TURKEY. I mean those mendtioned cities have to remain in Turkey. Under thse circumstances A United Kurdistan can be founded or Kurdistan can be integrated to other Iranian sisters.( But in this case Iran shall give South Azerbaijan to Turkey, because Iranian Azerbaijan is a Turkic countryjust like Nort Azerbaijan which was a former Soviet Republic.) It is their own business. I just oppose to Kurdicization in Turkey.  

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:06

Paragraf 58 allows Kurds who were deported under Saddam's regime to come home again. What can't you understand?

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>