Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedKurdicization of Anatolia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kurdicization of Anatolia
    Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 09:04

This line pf discussion is unacceptable.

Thread is closed.

Tangriberdi, you have received warnings in the past. This is another one: do not insult other people and start behaving rationally. You're rabidly approaching baning!

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 08:34

As soon as an election was held and this puppet government conducted by ERDOGAN the traitor fell down, everything relating access of Turkey into Europe willl be discarded and ignored in Turkey. And what this traitor puppet government signs will never bind Turkey. Because this government and its leaders will soon be judged of traitorness against the homeland by the Great Council. Turkey will be independent forever.

Haha much dreaming, we both know, In next election again they will be choosen and they are not traitor, but It looks like you are traitor.

But if they want separation, personally I want it too if they would consent of retreating from the cities to which they later arrived. That is better for two peoples. I do not want a democracy like in Iraq, dictated by an imperialistic power ( EU is preparing for a similar role) , which eventually will cause to separation of the country into three parts.

This words are realy  disgusting, you are dividing people  of turkey as kurds and Turks,(This is  also what PKK did), and you want to divide Turkey land.(This is also what PKK want). I think you have not much different people who support PKK. There is just one different, you are a Turk  and They are a kurd.

And It is disgusting, you racist and ultra-nationalist people accuse our PM  as traitor without no evidence.

Tangriberdi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 08:28
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

If Turkey enters EU, they will push us to give Kurds every right they wish.

Forget about it. Founder party of Turkey and other opposition parties are now aware of entrapments of Europe for Turkey. Dream of EU is ending in Turkey. As soon as an election was held and this puppet government conducted by ERDOGAN the traitor fell down, everything relating access of Turkey into Europe willl be discarded and ignored in Turkey. And what this traitor puppet government signs will never bind Turkey. Because this government and its leaders will soon be judged of traitorness against the homeland by the Great Council. Turkey will be independent forever.

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 08:20

Well, you got me wrong. Those werent my opinions, but Kurds'.

Of course we wont let our country to be divided, Southeast is necessary for us, our energy resources, underground treasure and potential all lie there. The same reason why China cant let Uyguristan and Russia cant let chechenia to become independent. And we are all right...

Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 08:15

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

The sensible, educated and high socioleveled Kurds in Turkey doesnt want an independent Kurdistan. I watched a conversation with a Kurdish doctor from Diyarbekir, and he was talking about how oppressed the Kurds were in the region. Then the reporter asked him what would he be doing if a Kurdistan is found. He answered "I'd rapidly move to Istanbul."

Which rights are you talking about? They have rights more than ethnic Turks have in Turkey?. They are politicians(60% of our parliament members are of Kurdish origin). They are singers and they sell thousands of cassettes and most of them are bought by  Turks, they are employers and they are owners of factories, companies, clubs, bars etc... They are lawyers, doctors, surgeons, businessmen. They are equal citizens of Turkey. They vote and be voted. They have equal rights, they are mopre equal than us here in Turkey. But they have to live under the identity of being Turks, if they will continue to live in Turkey.

Only educational language of the country will remain Turkish. No one in the Turkey can let Kurdish be a second educational language. Those who let this happen cannot get rid of being seen as traitors by Turkish people, if those who let it happen even if they were presidents or anything in such a high rank would be judged  when they are voted down. If they want to learn and develop their language they have language schools and cultural associations. But these are closed off because of that very few people are registered to these organizations and they cannot make benefit. 

Never ever Turkey's administrative map  can be redrawn according to ethnic identity. Forget about it.

Only official language will be Turkish forever, no other else.

If you keep being biased about Turkey and judging her, I strongly recommend you to look at the similar  situation in France, Holland and Greece and maybe many Western countries which I do not know.

If it means losing my primary rights in my country as a Turkand losing right of word about my country I want no more democracy. Many people ( which are millions of Turks) and I do not want share our authority with Kurds. But if they want separation, personally I want it too if they would consent of retreating from the cities to which they later arrived. That is better for two peoples. I do not want a democracy like in Iraq, dictated by an imperialistic power ( EU is preparing for a similar role) , which eventually will cause to separation of the country into three parts.

Edited by Tangriberdi
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 06:43

The sensible, educated and high socioleveled Kurds in Turkey doesnt want an independent Kurdistan. I watched a conversation with a Kurdish doctor from Diyarbekir, and he was talking about how oppressed the Kurds were in the region. Then the reporter asked him what would he be doing if a Kurdistan is found. He answered "I'd rapidly move to Istanbul."

Do you know why? Because a Kurdistan will be a total puppet petrol colony of USA, it wouldnt even be able to feed itself, it would have worst relationships with its neighbors and wouldnt be able to trade any, it would have a starving population of 30 million, with no real democracy. Sensible Kurds want autonomy, all over the world. Because that's the only choice to rule themselves. If Turkey enters EU, they will push us to give Kurds every right they wish.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 04:42

well for  us no problem, after all most kurds are satisfied.(75% of them)

I dont think, with 7% vote we should divide all turkey.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Aug-2005 at 04:40
Well it depends, if Iran gives us federal status, and gets rid of the islamic goverment, then I think most Kurds are satisfied.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Shahanshah View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 16:46

Originally posted by Cent

Separation is not an option right know, but I hope in the future there will be a free and independent Kurdistan.

cent, separation will never be an option in Iran aslong as there are nationalist iranians out there. you see even if the iranian kurdistan is a waste land, we still would not give it up, because it is part of iranian heritage and so are the kurdish people.

Cent you should be a proud Iranian, then a proud Kurd. but then again thats u.

personally for me, I'm an Iranian first, persian second.

but then again, i have kurdish and Azari background too.

Edited by Shahanshah
King of Kings, The Great King, King of the world.
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 15:47

oguzoglu, are you living in your own planet or somewhere, even the american cia admits iranian military is the most powerful army in the middle east, after US and british army. get real, Turkey would be baked, toasted,  and served in our dishes if it decides to go to war with Iran.

You should be kidding, because the things you claim are just jokes.

Everyone knows the most powerful military of middle East belongs to Israel. Noone can oppose this. Then Turkish and Iranian militaries. No other significant militaries except those three giants.

No other wet holy Aryan dreams please, I am fed up with this pathetic discussion...

Ironheart View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 14:52
Originally posted by Zagros

What I don't understand is how can a population without any legal representation that promotes repopulation of certain areas go unopposed in a country like Turkey.  Who organises it? Don't tell me PKK, becuase if it was, the Turkish authorities would not hesitate in stopping these "resettlements".

This sounds like the paranoid nonsense one can read here: www.stormfront.org/forum

I've been reading your posts.  I've come to the conclusion that you believe your Crap does not stink.

My home town is Mersin Turkey.  It was a wonderful "TURKISH"coastal city with orange and lemon groves up until the 80ies.  Now that city is overun by kurds that behave like mafia.  Moreover, they breed like rabbits.  Kurds have right to move as they like in Turkey.  They do not live behind bars as you and other terrorist supporters prefer to believe. 

It's not "paranoid nonsense".  The next thing you'll post is that I am blind. 

Pax Ottomanica
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 14:11
Shahanshah:

I hope that Iranian Kurdistan will get federalism, so we can govern ourselves.

Separation is not an option right know, but I hope in the future there will be a free and independent Kurdistan.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:46
Originally posted by Shahanshah

oguzoglu, are you living in your own planet or somewhere, even the american cia admits iranian military is the most powerful army in the middle east, after US and british army. get real, Turkey would be baked, toasted,  and served in our dishes if it decides to go to war with Iran.

I believe that Iran and Turkey are countries which are brothers and have not to fight . We can only fight against America or ther invaders together not with each other. If not That is crazy. Allah help us, Biraadar Biraadare yak digar  raa koshad xaast. I do not want it to happen.

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:44

Tangriberdi, I'm glad you have change from "Kurds are the new barbarians of middle east" to "I do no want to share my country in accordance with ataturks word: TURKEY belongs to TURKS"

i suggest all you turks follow same suit.

Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:41
Originally posted by Mortaza

Tangriberdi

I  love that beatiful  city too and I dont want to lost some of our people, because of  pkk  or Cent. They  are belong to us.

Dear Mortaza , Kurds I have met so far do not feel belonging to Turkey and to Turkishness. They have a separate identity. If they are not separated from Turkey, they claim to be second main element in Turkey and will ask for parliamentary rights beside declaring Kurdish second official language and administer Turkey officially as Kurds  That is the danger. I do not want to share my country in accordance with Ataturks word: TURKEY belongs to TURKS. In Ataturk's mind, who is possessor of Turkishness without thinking ethnic background is Turkish. Kurds are an exception for that. They primarily say they are Kurds and they say I am from Turkey ( Turcian) not I am a Turk( offically refers both to citizens of Turkey from all ethnci backgrounds and to ethic Turks of Turkey which are primarily Turkmens, and Tatars, Uzbeks, Kazakhs etc...). They want our country. Not our identity.

Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:41

anway, Cent, I heard that u said your family fled because islamic revolution. then i guess you are from iran. What is your view about Iranian kurdistan, are you with their separation too?

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:38

The only reason I'm like this and most Kurds is becuase we don't have our own nation. We fight for our rights and so that our culture doesn't die. If a Kurdish nation would of existed I would never be a nationalist.

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:33

By the way, not personal issue.

Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:31

Cent, you are a kurdish nationalist, isnt this enough?

I am sure you dont like Turkish nationalist.

I dont like both Turkish or Kurdish nationalist.

Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Aug-2005 at 12:28
Hehe, what have i done?
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>