Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy Greeks dont request to be called Hel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Greeks dont request to be called Hel
    Posted: 01-Jun-2005 at 04:08
Let it die, guys, it was just an amusing little diversion.
CARRY NOTHING
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 12:43

in lack of evidence & knowledge, it is simptomatic that the romantic "greek" patriots here are insulting everyone...

Homer should maybe go & take a sleep, but u (greek kidz) definitly need to wake up

use some serious science, & you will find out that your "official history" is a bunch of stories for small kidz (seems like most of the ignorants here ;o)

why doesnt someone here give us a lingvistic evidence that will "beat" Homers talking?

why direct insulting? you think you can insult a Macedonian with calling him FYROM?

hehe, we, MACEDONIANS, saw much worst things from YOU, our "dear" neighbours.

where are your facts? where is your "glory" knowledge?

hehe, read some History, you noobs, & argue with us with knowledge, not with insults..

we can insult as well, but it is not on our level

about the topic: lets wait few more years, than The Greeks will maybe realize who they are & where they came from...

Than maybe they will take their real place in history, without false glorification or satanisation 

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 13:19
Originally posted by Serdarot

about the topic: lets wait few more years, than The Greeks will maybe realize who they are & where they came from...

Yes, we are the Greeks, from the  time of Homer and beyond. We have history books to tell us our history, but at least we do not make up our own little history, be proud of your Bulgarian roots.

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 15:07

Serdarot,

Education never harmed anyone, go get some

CARRY NOTHING
dorian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 15:57

The Slavs of FYROM try so hard to construct their illusive history and extend it some centuries before they descended to Balkans. Congrats!!!!!!!

"We are Macedonians but we are Slav Macedonians.That's who we are!We have no connection to Alexander the Greek and his Macedonia�Our ancestors came here in the 5th and 6th century" Kiro Gligorov FYROM
Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 17:08

want to give me some educations, pls...

my books, most of tehm on german & english, say there were Macedonians & Greeks...

my books say there are Bulgarians & Macedonians

my books gives names, years, facts...

your books are full of insults to those who claim that you, Greeks, HAVE NOTHING COMMON with US, Macedonians?

this is not the topic "let insult us"

but i can do it too

should i start?

no, u know why? couse i know my history, & ignorant words from ignorant kidz are not goin to insult me.

as i wrote, my ancestors aer coming from Solun (Thesaloniki, Thesalonika, Salonika) & Heraklea (linkestis)

or Solun is not Macedonian city? & Heraklea is a Greek city?

hehe hoho haha

my ancestors are still alive, exactly those who were victims of the "greek democracy" in 1948, exactly those who are pressing charges against the Greek state before the European courts, exactly those who will get their land, pride & identity back!

like i said, come to me with HISTORY, couse insults are pathetic & i do not responce on insults

& i saw something about "no insults" in the forum rulz, so i will have to remind the admins / mods to practice the rulz

hehe, kidz... i have good education, had time with my 32 years to get some

whats the average here? 12?

come on...

Edited by Serdarot
Lannes View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jun-2005 at 17:25

This one's gone.  If you're curious why, look no further than the last few posts...

I see a few other threads around that have the potential to degenerate into the same flame war we saw here.  So, if you know discussions like this will only incite you to post flames (or other unwanted material), be wise and steer clear of them.

Edited by Lannes
τρέφεται δέ, ὤ Σώκρατης, ψυχὴ τίνι;
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123