Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 06:14
I need more of this.Also Bu i need for precise determination of "Bu" and "BuI".Till now Bu=From orderable   mouth is Love/Lovely/Loves.LJu is kiss...LJuBu=Kissable love!(as promised with commitments!)
LJu=From emotive mouth=kiss?!?
It is very obvious that meaning of those 2 syllables can be exchanged
.Give me more words Don!Smile
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2012 at 06:13
In Bulgarian:
bui-ki - baby shoes
bui-en - stormy, bot as an  emotional and as a weather condition
bui - in Afrikaans is "shower"
bui - in the Urban Dictionary is "very hot Asian guy", and "beauty"
bhui - Irish - "thanks"
gom bui - Cantonese - drain the cup

If I come upon more I'll put them on.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2012 at 08:54
I am not quite sure about "BuI".Can you post more of it Don.Than will fix Arabic numbers.Lost of voices is more  than evident here.Thanks.
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2012 at 03:32
Thank you, NickSmile! I found a net club here and will try try get on now and thenSmile.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2012 at 19:45
Welcome back DonSmile
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2012 at 09:54
You can get the numbers in Arabic from Google Traduction here  http://translate.google.fr/  write the number in English, translated to Arabic, and there is a little icon with sound in the right corner on the Arabic screen - press it to hear the pronunciation.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2012 at 15:57
I will need help here:I need voices for numbers in Arabic!Post them after my hand made signs.Thanks.Meaning follows next:
left hand made

Right handed

Edited by medenaywe - 14-Jun-2012 at 16:01
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2012 at 15:35
MuI=flies=From vaginal,The First Her/One=Reproduction/Reproductive/Reproduce/'s

BuI/B'I=Flees,today=From Loving One,The First Her/One=pregnancy/fertility?!?LOL

BoI=Colors,today=From spiritual,The First Her/One=Protection/Prevention;BoIN=Protector/
Preventer;
 RoI=swarm,today=From root-like,The First Her/One=Homeland

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Jul-2012 at 03:21
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Jun-2012 at 15:34
Darius=name possible forms!
DaRiJ(J=Y)=Agreeable resurrection origins!(He)
DaRiUS=Agreeable resurrection pronounces/mouths/proclaims presence!
DaRKo=Agreeable sprout circles!
Old Persian Dârayavauš=Agreeable arm demises(y=j) mortal mouth and/with stone/s?!? (š=sh!?!)
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2012 at 07:08
OLiMPiA=Olimpia=Nestable light interiors wet victim! "Pi" needs determination here!
AHeLeI=Achilles=Victim-like defense seeds!
PeRiKLe/I=Pericles=Rocky resurrection equals image/seed!

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2012 at 11:51
AGaMeMNoN=Agamemnon=Victim-like lightheadedness creates internal attention mother's!What did He need it Mother's attention for?!?Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Jun-2012 at 14:07
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2012 at 03:12
NaLeA=statue,archaic today=Offer to image from victim!Statues were not gods but images of them.All Gods were victims for humans therefore they had sacrificed to them.Victims are you in her name also your offer to image.
OODiSeeJ(J=Y)ee=Odysseus=Hostly admire overweights echo!Smile
ODiSee(J=Y)Jee=Nestable admire overweights echo!
Short "O" form as possibility for the same name!
Ithaca land of Odysseus=ITaKa=The First Her beauty features/characterizes!

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2012 at 16:11
Originally posted by medenaywe

"NeI"=punishment or building=From Blade(Obelisk!)-like,The First Her!SmileNeIMaR=Builder=
Constructive/Building support sprouts!(Gradezna=Constructive?)
nei-zbejnui - inevitable=Constructive/Building tongue promises originative start and spark/s? When the start is promised, it's inevitable.
nei-zmennui - invariable=Constructive/Building tongue creates mother's start/beginning and spark/s?Will continue after... we all unvariably start from our mothers, our 'beginning' is in them, we are 'constructed/built' into their bodies
nei-zmerimui - immense=Building/Constructive tongue creates resurrecting birth?!?MuI? If we believe that human souls are eterna,. and we get born, die and get ressurected - this is one 'immense' constructing/buiding project in time and space.
nei-ziasnimui - inexplicable=Constructive/Building speech(language!) sacrifices presentable courage and/with answer! to explain, that is, to make something 'explicable' is a task that one needs courage for, considering how difficult is one to be understood, and hos frequently huge conflicts emerge from lack of understanding.
nei-menie - want of something=Constructive/Building creation courages answer!Smile
It's hard to live when one lacks what one needs, so one needs courage to construct a creation that is to answer one's needs. Very well tied!
nei-skrennui - insencese=Constructive/Building presence equals looking mother's life! I see I mistyped the English word here - it's "insincere". So, the 'constructive' 'presence' one has 'equals' the ife his/her mother has - the worst thing for any mother is her child to have unconstructive, wasted life; a mother can get sick and die from such worries and disappointments such a person creates for her.
nei-musthii - poor=
nei-movernui - incredible=Constructive/Building,Wombed one,Life!It is structure?!? It's 'incredible' how ew life is 'built' within a female womb.

nei-skusnui - unskilled=Constructive/Building presence sorrows presentable life! An 'unskilled' person will have only 'sorrows' to resent in his/her life, because he/she wouldn't be able to make a living.
nei-spolnenie - unfulfilled
nei-spolnimui - impracticable
nei-spravimui - incorrigible
nei-spravnost - disrepair=Constructive/Building presence drains arming obedience and attentive presence dreams. the 'constructive' 'presence 'drains' out, leaves a person who has fallen in disrepair, and only getting oneself in one's arms /arming/ and hence becoming 'attentive' to whatever dream one has will make his dream 'present'i tself.
nei-ssiakaemui - inexhaustible
nei-stovstvo - rage
nei-stosthimui - inexaustible
nei-strebimui - ineradicable
nei-scelimui - incurable
nei-scherpaemui - with no end
nei-schislimui - innumerable

I'll wait for you to finish the words here so I don't overwhelm you with too much work. Those words are hard to figure out.

Edited by Don Quixote - 29-May-2012 at 16:13
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2012 at 02:12
Thank you, Master of Meaning!Smile 
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2012 at 04:30
It speaks about water's weight that divides dry land i suppose also here.SmileThere are lot of words above with
syllables with double EE&OO.We just have to make a try in it.Have a nice time on your journey in Bulgaria!
Origins waits for you also Great Mother topic!Gods above Goddess Zodiac's appearances forms are still unknown?!?I posted question in Flicker link of yours.Answer follows...

Edited by medenaywe - 08-Jun-2012 at 02:34
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2012 at 02:45
Originally posted by medenaywe

Poseidon again(just give me a second chance here!Smile)
Poseidon=PooSeeJ(J=Y)DoN=Water Host's weight origins distance/obstacle mother's!

The "weight" of "water", where "origin"s of life are, and the "distance" is overwhelming..."mothers" are holding babies in water in their uterus. very well tiedSmile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-May-2012 at 13:05
Poseidon again(just give me a second chance here!Smile)
Poseidon=PooSeeJ(J=Y)DoN=Water Host's weight origins distance/obstacle mother's!

Edited by medenaywe - 26-May-2012 at 13:06
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-May-2012 at 04:39
ChiN=Rome in ancient China documents=Cognitive mother's!(Cognition,/Singular)

Edited by medenaywe - 22-May-2012 at 01:40
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2012 at 02:59
SPaRTaK=Spartacus=Present/Presentable Heaven sprouts beautiful equality!
SPaRTaKuS=Present/Presentable heaven sprouts sorrow-like(sad?) presence!As You can see all depends who comments about it!Big smileAs always.

Edited by medenaywe - 20-May-2012 at 02:27
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2012 at 04:10
"NeI"=punishment or building=From Blade(Obelisk!)-like,The First Her!SmileNeIMaR=Builder=
Constructive/Building support sprouts!(Gradezna=Constructive?)
nei-zbejnui - inevitable=Constructive/Building tongue promises originative start and spark/s?
nei-zmennui - invariable=Constructive/Building tongue creates mother's start/beginning and spark/s?Will continue after...
nei-zmerimui - immense=Building/Constructive tongue creates resurrecting birth?!?MuI?
nei-ziasnimui - inexplicable=Constructive/Building speech(language!) sacrifices presentable courage and/with answer!
nei-menie - want of something=Constructive/Building creation courages answer!Smile
nei-skrennui - insencese=Constructive/Building presence equals looking mother's life!
nei-musthii - poor=
nei-movernui - incredible=Constructive/Building,Wombed one,Life!It is structure?!?

nei-skusnui - unskilled=Constructive/Building presence sorrows presentable life!
nei-spolnenie - unfulfilled
nei-spolnimui - impracticable
nei-spravimui - incorrigible
nei-spravnost - disrepair=Constructive/Building presence drains arming obedience and attentive presence dreams.
nei-ssiakaemui - inexhaustible
nei-stovstvo - rage
nei-stosthimui - inexaustible
nei-strebimui - ineradicable
nei-scelimui - incurable
nei-scherpaemui - with no end
nei-schislimui - innumerable

Edited by medenaywe - 21-May-2012 at 02:16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 344345346347348 389>