Forum Discription: Topics on archaeology and anthropology
URL: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30949
Printed Date: 16-Apr-2024 at 04:46
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Origins of language!
Posted By: medenaywe
Subject: Origins of language!
Date Posted: 09-Jan-2012 at 13:45
Language deserves special treatment so i decide to talk about it here.
http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/langorigins.html - http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/langorigins.html
and little about our biological human resources:
http://www.trueorigin.org/language01.asp - http://www.trueorigin.org/language01.asp

Replies:
Posted By: Nick1986
Date Posted: 10-Jan-2012 at 21:18
It's believed human speech originated from onomatopoeia. For example, early man might have seen a snake and imitated its hissing to warn the rest of the tribe

-------------
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!

Date Posted: 11-Jan-2012 at 01:09
Yes,first sounds of communications were onomatopoeia and anagrams!Anagram points indirect toward the
meaning of composition of sounds according precise rules!Example:
Sh=Sound of Stone pushed in the sand=stone
ShU=Stone's mouth=woodBig smile(Take a stone and hit the wood,it speaks now!)
Free your mind do not be shallow ...the rest will follow!Wink

Date Posted: 12-Jan-2012 at 01:08
After Ape-oid had solved basic sound made structures,times and grammar could be solved!
Basic sentences forms: Adjective+Subject+verb+Object+Time+Place,in today languages has problems
have discovered in the beginning of 20th century by Godel:Languages today have lost their basic purpose to be logical tools!How could look logical language of today?!?How could be looked those days if it stayed till now?

Date Posted: 20-Jan-2012 at 09:04
HRooNoSo=From arrow,time gives attention to house.We know this today as Time!Who did trow the arrow those days we know nothing about?God&Goddesses name?

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 10:27
I have never thought about Kronos as ancestor of modern Death presentation.Here is his scythe:
As you can see scythe also was a arrow or spear once!

Posted By: red clay
Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 10:59
I would imagine that language took a giant leap right after early man caught his thumb under one of the rocks he used as a tool.Big smile

-------------
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 11:03
Yes Red but it lost a logic!Ancient "Greeks"&"Egyptians" speaks this way cause of logic not cause to be modern!Someone&Somehow had destroyed logic inside language!

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 11:08
Example:
How do we know this number value:
    9 9 9 9 9,9 9 9 9=?
Big smileIt's your turn now!

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 11:27
For anything involving math you have the wrong guy.   However, here is a link I think you'll find interesting-

http://circleof13.blogspot.com/2008/03/first-tongue-early-global-petroglyph.html - http://circleof13.blogspot.com/2008/03/first-tongue-early-global-petroglyph.html

-------------
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 11:28
This is "Arabic" positioning numbers system even I prefer Ancient "Egyptian"&"Greek" name here.
That means every position has its weight:
         9 9 9 9 9 , 9 9 9 9 9
         5 4 3 2 1 ,-1-2-3-4-5  position number
        5 position weight=100 00
        4 position           =1000
        3 position           =100
        2 position           =10
        1 position           =1
       -1                       =0.1
       -2                       =0.01
       -5                       =0.00001
      Than you have addition of products,position number X weight of position.Do you believe math is logical still?If language stayed the same it would have been used same as math!Wink
P.S.
9x10000+9x1000+9x100+9x10+9x1+9x0.1+9x0.01+9x0.001+9x0.0001+9x0.00001=99999,99999
If i was not clear,suma is a sentence and syllables are words!But You need a ciphers and weight!That's it!
Now you know the "Truth" after I have transformed it into math language different than English.LOL

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 12:05
AGjuPoToN=Egypt=From Victim(victim-less),Mouth of Misir,origins shelter mother's!
                                                                             ^
                                                                           Nile

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 12:24
I will move this also here:(copy&paste works!)
From The First Her presence,mother's beauty,kisses spark=ISTaNBuL
ISToKo=From The First Her presence,shelters Circle!=East,side of world!Big smile(who did say they not know that
:Earth hides&shelters Sun those days?

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 13:09
YuLeDE(JuLeDe)=From fear,image praises!
YaLDa=From mortality,Spark agrees/accepts!
KoLeDe=From Circle,Image praises!

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 15:27
NuRooZ=From Start Time,tongues!(Literary!)

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 15:38
KuRoSh=From Sorrow root,stones!

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 15:44
MoLeCh=From Mother Earth(Womb!),image voices!(belows)
MooLeCh=From Cattle(Bull),image voices!(belows) 

Date Posted: 23-Jan-2012 at 15:46
ChaNuKKaH=From Flame Start,equals with/as feature of arrow!

Date Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 03:26
MaNNa=From support Mother's,offers=spiritual support is more than a food!

Date Posted: 24-Jan-2012 at 03:48
SoL=From Home Spark
SaLT=From Soldier Spark,dreams

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 02:35
MaTeRa=From Support prediction,hands!MaNNa reveals secret meaning of "Ma"!Smile

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 04:14
PaTeRNa=father=From Sky prediction,sprouts offer!sprouts=grows.I hope the meaning is the same!Young plant(Living animal also!) that grows from seed=sprout!(Limb was my first version.Hope this one matches better here)

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 11:05
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do?Are there anybody that like  to try this?Smile

Posted By: TheAlaniDragonRising
Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 11:28
Have you ever wondered, medenaywe, why things have names?

-------------
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 11:36
I do not wonder anymore cause i need your words here!Can you try "riddle" above?LOL

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 11:54
Originally posted by medenaywe

I do not wonder anymore cause i need your words here!Can you try "riddle" above?LOL
No, medenaywe, I cannot lie, this is your field for which as yet I'm without knowledge. All I've learned about those shown is that they probably originated with arabic music as  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_alphabet - dāl, rā', mīm, fā', ṣād, lām, tā

-------------
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.

Date Posted: 25-Jan-2012 at 15:24

Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do?Does anybody like  to try this?Smile

Do Re Mi=From Distance look calms(peaces)!(Mountains look calms me!)
Fa Sol La=From Gratitude Salt Wings(Does not takes You nothing one "thanks",doesn't you?)
Si Do=From Readiness obstacle(distance!)
You can not sing it in English also!LOL

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 03:29
Look at the clue above:It starts&ends with Do?Why?Cause you can make 3 or more different logical statements:Si Do=Do Re,From Readiness distance looks!Logical ancient riddles stand in front of our eyes&ears all this time!

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 05:27
A MooN=From Victim,Bull(Cattle) mother's!(Both cattle's sexes have horns so i am not so sure about sex here!)
I believe original speaks about"Na A Moon"=offer victim to bull mother's!This "Na" had vanished long time ago.

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 11:44
What does it means LIGHT?I=AJ,H is voiceless!But once they had read them all:one letter=one sound!How much force did they here for this distortion of voices?Ermm
L I G H T=From Light Head,arrows dream!Here you are!Is it true or not?

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 14:40
Sound! Did you ever wonder why religous services for most major religions were sung?

-------------
Unknown.

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 14:42
So tell me Red?

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 14:44
Originally posted by red clay

Sound! Did you ever wonder why religous services for most major religions were sung?
Sung verses are more easily remembered.

-------------

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 14:50
POOSeeJDoN=Poseidon=From Water's Host weight,is distanced mother/'s!New structure&new rules!

Date Posted: 26-Jan-2012 at 15:17
OToRINoLARiNGOLoGIJa=?

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 01:13
SaMoILe=Samuel=From soldiers,The First one,images!

Posted By: Don Quixote
Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 02:49

Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do?Does anybody like  to try this?Smile

I think I wrote this on some other thread here some time ago - the names of the notes on solfeggion came from the first verse of a Latin hymn, "Ut quenat laxis":
"...Ut queant laxis resonāre fibris
Mira gestorum famuli tuorum,
Solve polluti labii reatum,
Sancte Iohannes...."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/Ut_Queant_Laxis_MT.png">File:Ut Queant Laxis MT.png

by this dude Guido of Arezzo, 10 century.
Btw, medenaywe, from what language are the words you are analysing here?

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 03:22
From Ancient "Egyptian"&"Greek"Big smile!From Yours and Mine,among the rests!We use same syllables still.
"Hebrew"&"Arabic" also!Latin half/or part(?) also!Even English as you can see!First human language it was as you can see!(one of many other's?)

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 05:02
You can sing in different way Don!FaFaLa=From gratitude gratitude wings!SmileYou are talking&singing as it looks here!?!

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 05:10
medenaywe, I think that I read somewhere that even in our western  Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do, this wasn't even its original form. Do you know anything of this?

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 05:22
It has been original from the very beginning of time,Alani!In your name is victim&wing&courage!If it was real as you are indeed!Wink

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 12:21

It has been original from the very beginning of time,Alani!In your name is victim&wing&courage!If it was real as you are indeed!Wink
I'm always interested in being enlightened by your wisdom.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 12:29
ALaNi=From Victim Wing Courages!SmileI really do not know about existence of this name of course but it seems logical for me!
  Victimless wing courages!(adjective for victim!)

Date Posted: 27-Jan-2012 at 12:32

ALaNi=From Victim Wing Courages!SmileI really do not know about existence of this name of course but seems logical for me! 
I love it, medenaywe.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 14:15
KoHoRTo=cohort=From circle Man sprouts shelter!sprouts=grows

Date Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 14:23
HoMo=Men

Date Posted: 28-Jan-2012 at 14:53
MaHaLe=From support destination images!Olios thanks for "Ha" meaning!Big smile
MaHaLLe=From support destination sparks image!

Date Posted: 29-Jan-2012 at 02:10
KoMeTa=Comet=From Circle Creation Beauties!It is real beauty on night sky!

Date Posted: 30-Jan-2012 at 04:30
ZaPaDo=West(side of world)=From rumor sky distances!(Nobodies mouth is open during Sunsets indeed!)
ZaPaD=From Rumor sky gifts!(We comment it always!)

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 02:53

ZaPaDo=West(side of world)=From rumor sky distances!(Nobodies mouth is open during Sunsets indeed!)
ZaPaD=From Rumor sky gifts!(We comment it always!)

"Zapad" is West in Bulgarian. "Pada" is "fall down", like the Sun falling behind the horizon.
"zapada/zapadam" means falling down from a position
"pad-nala jena" is a prostitute, a woman whose position "fell down"
"za" is "for". So "zapad" is "falling for"...

-------------

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 02:57

YuLeDE(JuLeDe)=From fear,image praises!
YaLDa=From mortality,Spark agrees/accepts!
KoLeDe=From Circle,Image praises!

"Koleda" in Bulgarian is the pagan variation of Christmas, the first and the last day of the year, a circle made by the year to complete itself.
"kolelo" is a "wheel"
"kol" is "stick", like a spike in a wheel.

-------------

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:02
No Don it is not.Syllables have unique meaning and i can translate lot of words from different languages with them as you can see above."Za" is "okrivuvanje"="ogovaranje"=rumor=gossip=guiltiness so give me better word in English for that?SmileZaPaDo=From gossip/guiltiness Sky,distances!Only sunset can prevent human gossip about you,as we can see!Because it is(sunset) beautiful view!Words we use today are universal timeless truths!

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:35
KoLeLo=Car Wheel=From Circle Image,draws!

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:35

No Don it is not.Syllables have unique meaning and i can translate lot of words from different languages with them as you can see above."Za" is "ozboruvanje"="okrivuvanje"="ogovaranje"=rumor=gossip so give
me better word in English for that?SmileZaPaDo=From gossip Sky,distances!Only sunset can prevent human
gossip about you,as we can see!Because it is(sunset) beautiful view!Words we use today are universal timeless truths!

I don't think people stop gossiping about me only because the sun went down, ion the opposite, when there wasn't TV or internet, people's only entertainment in the evenings was to gossip about the others, the uglier the gossip the better. I suspect people like to gossip in bed, coming up with some grimy stuff only because someone said something to someone else...in the time of no suggestive movies such conversations were the only  aphrodisiac available.

And where is "za" in "okrujivanie" and "ogovaranie"? "okrujivanie" means "circling", "okrujenie" in Serbian is "surroundings", "krujok" in Russian is "circle; "krug" is "circle" in Bulgarian; but none of those evens up with "rumor". The Bulgarian word for "rumor" is "kluka"...only with a real big push of the imagination one can connect it with "okrujivanie".

"Falling down" sound more logical to me for - the light going behind the horizon, falling in the dark, falling behind the curtain /which is a metaphor for death/, the sun dying every night, etc.

-------------

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:38
Yes but sunset beauty is eternal&universal and ancients had described it inside this word!SmileIt is  better even than gossiping indeed!LOL
   Gossipy,sky distances!

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 03:57

KoLeLo=Car Wheel=From Circle Image,draws!

I agree with that. "Le" in Bulgarian participates in different constructs that show movement, action:
"le-tia" - fly
"le-ia" - pour liquid out of something
"le-kuvam" - the process of curing someone
"ko" goes in Russian, Serbian and Bulgarian words with meaning of "circle".

-------------

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 04:13
Let us go further than.
PaLoToI=Palace=From Sky Draw,saves!SmileIt means pictures/statues on roofs&walls!

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 04:16
KoTeTo=Cat=From Circle Prediction Shelters!I believe it is connected with goddess we know as Kotys?!?Some kind of Oracle sorcerer?Help me here Don.

Date Posted: 31-Jan-2012 at 04:49
Cat=From feature dream!Ca=Ka cause of phonetics!
Cats=From feature dream presents!
But if it sounds as Cat=From announcement/call dream!(Tc!Smile)If you see cat go home and dream!

Date Posted: 01-Feb-2012 at 05:39
PaPa=Pope=From sky heaven=Heavenly heaven!From above spiritual heaven.

Date Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 00:32
ILiAD=Iliad= ILIAD=From dusk victim gifts!Danayans had always sacrificed/gifted in the morning,sacrificing to Gods&Goddess during those 50 days!
Da ILI Ne=Agreement,Dusk blades(cuts)!Smile

Date Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 01:21
JoRDaN=From temple sprout accepts(agrees) mother/s!As it look baptism those days was in water=temple!
JoRDaNa=From temple sprout accepts offer!(my mother's name)
  Here we can see that stories about Eywa were real...

Date Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 02:49

KoTeTo=Cat=From Circle Prediction Shelters!I believe it is connected with goddess we know as Kotys?!?Some kind of Oracle sorcerer?Help me here Don.

"Kote" is "cat" in Bulgarian, neuter gender
"koteto" is "the cat"; "to" being the full article "the".
Cotys /Kotys/ was known also as Kotito. Cottitia was a festival celebrated by the Edonis in Thrace. She is an absolute Mother-Goddess, very holistic, beautiful and terrible in the same time, the Thracians didn't split the image in positive/negative. Her festivals were orgiastic, T believe this set a cultural archetype toward the animal cat - in Bulgarian women are called customarily "kote" and "kotence" /the last is the diminutive/; "kotka"  - female cat is a word for a "lewd woman", "fatal woman", "orgiastic, passionate woman". To say about a woman that she is a "cat" in any of the forms of the words means that the person calling her that had her or wants to have her. I think all those sub-meanings and nuances came from Cotys.

There was baptism for the initiated in the Cotys's mysteries, and the baptised were called "baptai"; and she was celebrated in caves - the cave being a symbol for the womb; this also would explain the "shelter" part in your translation. The Thracian royal tombs are built to resemble caves  http://www.motoroads.com/why_bul_treasures1.html - http://www.motoroads.com/why_bul_treasures1.html :
  Helvetsia tomb

The Thracian kings were supposed to have a Hiero Gamos with Cotys:

Letnitsa treasure

so they be accepted in her sacred space. Cotys was in the same time mother and wife to the Thracian king, and the thracian kings were kings and high priests in the same time, Homer mentions this in the Illiad.
Now, of the Hierogamic image the man is the king, the woman Cotys in her female aspect, and the woman behind them with the jar /the same jar as Inanna's, the same symbol/ and a branch of a tree /the tree of life/ is again Cotys is her divine aspect who accepts the act and authorises the king.

Those are Thracian coins - 463-411
coin image
and 550-463
coin image

I believe they represent orgiastic celebration of Cotys, and only on those coins there is this sing on the back, kinda like swastika - I think it's a wheel in motion. I also think that the traditional Bulgarian dance, called "horo", in which  people make a circle and dance with even step going from left to right comes from the ancient celebrations of Cotys, in which orgiastic music was playd and there were dances:

"...Strabo, Geography 10. 3. 16 (trans. Jones) (Greek geographer C1st B.C. to C1st A.D.) :
"Also resembling these rites [the sacred rites of Rhea and Dionysos] are the Kotytian (Cotytian) and the Bendideian rites practiced among the Thrakians (Thracians), among whom the Orphic rites had their beginning.
Now the Kotys (Cotys) who is worshipped among the Edonians [a Thrakian tribe], and also the instruments used in her rites, are mentioned by Aiskhylos (Aeschylus); for he says, ‘O adorable Kotys among the Edonians, and ye who hold mountain-ranging instruments’; and he mentions immediately afterwards the attendants of Dionysos: ‘one, holding in his hands the bombyces, toilsome work of the turner's chisel, fills full the fingered melody, the call that brings on frenzy, while another causes to resound the bronze-bound cotylae’ and again, ‘stringed instruments raise their shrill cry, and frightful mimickers from some place unseen bellow like bulls, and the semblance of drums, as of subterranean thunder, rolls along, a terrifying sound’; for these rites resemble the Phrygian rites, and it is at least not unlikely that, just as the Phrygians themselves were colonists from Thrake, so also their sacred rites were borrowed from there. Also when they identify Dionysos and the Edonian Lykourgos (Lycurgus), they hint at the homogeneity of their sacred rites."..."
http://www.theoi.com/Thrakios/Kotys.html - http://www.theoi.com/Thrakios/Kotys.html

Anyway, the wheel had an importand meaning in the Thracian Orphism, and an Orphic hymn says 'I had escaped the wheel of pain"; I believe that the mysteries of Dionysus, and Cotys /who was called somewhere "the female Dionysus"/ had wheel/circle is one of their symbols. Most of the sacred gold vessels in Thrace that were used in sacred ceremonies had bottoms that look live wheels, this link doesn't allow be to copy, but it has pictures of such bottoms  http://www.pontos.dk/publications/books/bss-11-files/bss-11-gergova - http://www.pontos.dk/publications/books/bss-11-files/bss-11-gergova
"Cotila" also means "small cup" - ups being with circled tops and bottoms.

Anyway, I believe that the wheel/circle was one of the symbols of Cotys, and the cave for sure was. Also, Dionysus had an oracle in Thrace, and the worship pf Dionysus and Cotys were connected, as she was called Ithe female Dionysus".

So, all of the meanings you found in the word "Coteto" are connected in one or another way with the Thracian Great Mother - Cotys.

-------------

Date Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 03:08
Thracians,Illyrians,Macedonians and rest of the Balkan's peoples were Danayans,Don!Our languages have originned from ancient periods.In fact ancient "Egyptian"&"Greek" were their predecessors.Where did origin of Greek today belong?Hindu&Phoenician origins?

Date Posted: 03-Feb-2012 at 11:13
NaDeNaJVe=offer from deity perfect!As it looks it was religious principle of life for those people.Egyptian,Book of Death,consisted more than Ten Commandments within.

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 03:12

Tracians,Iliyans and rest of the Balkan's peoples were Danayans,Don!Our languages have originned from ancient periods.In fact ancient "Egyptian"&"Greek" were their predecessors.Where did origin of Greek today
belong?Hindu&Phoenician origins?

The Thracians were suposed to have Asia Minor origin according to Alexander Fol; they were in one cultural continuum with the Mycenean Greeks and in the Trojan War allied with the Trojans. The fisrt info we have about them are in Homer. Later Dacians came supposedly from the North, and settled in what is now Romania, and some of them went south and mixed with the Thracians. Some historians say that the Thracians were Indo-Europeans, but almost nothing is left from their language to confirm it. Anyway, the Thracian origin seems to have been from Northern Anatolia, and their religious affiliations too. The Thracian art is very similar to that of the Mycenean Greece, and they reatined ancient Near Eastern rites like the Hiero Gamos and the priest-king.

I believe there was some intermixing all along the Mediterranean, in one or another degree, so, basically I can agree with you.Smile We from the countries along the Mediterranean Sea are kinda related, the north part of North Africa is more a part of the Mediterranean cultural continuum than from  such continuum with Sub-Saharan Africa.

-------------

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 03:23
That's the story Don.History till fail of Egypt has been Danayan's history but then something have happened in their world?!?Their identity was stolen history books rewritten.We are expelled out of our own History,Don?Who did it?

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:14
medenaywe, are these the same Danayan people you were talking about? Found this when coming across another Great Mother Danu, for the other thread.
In several places “Avesta" mention the main enemies of Iranians “Danayans"-Turs (danava from danu “river”,in this case Syr-Darya). The same Yasht (18, 73) reads: “Grant to us such fortune, a kind and powerful Arvisura Anahita, that we became winners over the Turan Danavs”.The Yasht 13 says likewise (Fravartin, 37-38): ”... Then the brave men from Hshtavi clan joined battle with Danavs. You (the fravash-protector spirits) then repulsed an attack of Danavs-Turanians. You then repulsed the wrath of Danavs-Turanians (Scythians)... Then were laid waste the predatory settlements of Danavs, who had a ten-thousand army" [Abaev, 1990, p. 31-34]. The tribes along the Yaksart (Syr-Darya) were called “Yaksarts”,Ptolemy (6th century) names the tribes living on the river Kang (Syr-Darya) Kahags. These names reflect not a taxonomic concept “Syrdaryanian”,but a religious concept “those who revere the River goddess”.
http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/29Huns/Zuev/ZuevEarly3En.htm - http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/29Huns/Zuev/ZuevEarly3En.htm

-------------

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:27
TaJ(Y) MaHaL=From beauty origin,supports destination's spark.Or
TaG MaHaL=From beauty head,supports destination's spark!
Speechless:(Have been used towers beside as light towers in the beginning?)

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:33

TaJ(Y) MaHaL=From beauty origin,supports destination's spark.Or
TaG MaHaL=From beauty head,supports destination's spark!
Is that like saying beauty comes from within, medenaywe?

-------------

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 07:43
Yes it is,it is one form of ancient Egyptian genitive case(They use it as adjective).Most weird genitive case is "sacrificial stone"=from the stone from victim!In fact they were right:Stone stays victims are gone!It is a language of logic.It was language of Aristotle also Alani.Smile
  If I use today English it will be:Beautiful origin or head...they use predicate logic:
http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/loewe/2004-05-I/Lecture2.pdf - http://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/home/loewe/2004-05-I/Lecture2.pdf

Date Posted: 04-Feb-2012 at 08:18

Yes it is,it is one form of ancient Egyptian genitive case.Most weird genitive case is "sacrificial stone"=from the stone from victim!In fact they were right:Stone stays victims are gone!It is a language of logic.It was
language of Aristotle also Alani.Smile
Very good, medenaywe, logic and Aristotle. I'm very big on logic, and Aristotle is one of my favourite philosophers.Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 05:52
HeRa=Hera=From defense hand!
HeLeNi=Hellenes=From defense image courages!
HeLeN=Hellen=From defense image,Mother's!
HeRaKLeTa=Heracles=From defense hand equals with image's beauty!(Is this comparison says He was as Hera beautiful)SmileWas He handsome people,wasn't he?
HeRaKLeTo=From defense hand equals with image's shelter!(Now it compares strength from both of them)
KoHeReNTo=Coherent=From Circle defense looks Mother's shelter!
 Here you have more about ancient Heracles&Hera connections:
http://kekrops.tripod.com/Heracles_Full_Story.html - http://kekrops.tripod.com/Heracles_Full_Story.html

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 08:18
JeLeNa=From ancestry Image offers!You choose name for Helen of Troy here!
http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/troy.htm - http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/troy.htm
I believe this was Danayan name of woman known today as Cleopatra!Someone&Somehow had made history compilation as it is today!
HeLeNa=From defense image offers!
  It looks she was beauty also a hero!
P.S.
People that use Latin alphabet,consider that "J" sounds as  "Y"!

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 12:47

HeRa=Hera=From defense hand!
HeLeNi=Hellenes=From defense image courages!
HeLeN=Hellen=From defense image,Mother's!
HeRaKLeTa=Heracles=From defense hand equals with image's beauty!(Is this comparison says He was as Hera beautiful)SmileWas He handsome people,wasn't he?
HeRaKLeTo=From defense hand equals with image's shelter!(Now it compares strength from both of them)
KoHeReNTo=Coherent=From Circle defense looks Mother's shelter!
 Here you have more about ancient Heracles&Hera connections:
http://kekrops.tripod.com/Heracles_Full_Story.html - http://kekrops.tripod.com/Heracles_Full_Story.html

medenaywe, is there any connection with the word "Hero"?

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 13:22
HeRoI is original!
HeRoI=From defense homeland,!I have RoI inside my text also.We say Alani stone belongs where it's root is!It's homeland.(It was kind of swear or something!?!)
Forms:
HeRoITo=From Defense homeland shelters!(Read it as:Defensible homeland shelters!,even if this is illogical statement.)Wink
HeRoINa=From defense homeland offers!Doesn't looks good to me this?Is he traitor?
HeRoINo=From defense homeland cares!
HeRoIN=From defense homeland Mother's!(Defensible homeland Mother's)Were "Greeks"&"Egyptians" the same "maybe"?QuestionSmile(adjective from defense=defensible,100 times repeat nowEmbarrassed!)

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 14:45
HiMeNo=Himen=Archest Creation Cares!WackoIt is better with adjective as i can see.As for it's function it is non defensible!LOL

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 15:27

HiMeNo=Himen=Archest Creation Cares!WackoIt is better with adjective as i can see.As for it's function it is non defensible!LOL
Very penetrating humour you have there, medenaywe.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 15:38
Look on it from Bright side:Word describes object seriously!I just try to brake the silence here! LOLLet us try this one:
OODiSeeJee=Odissey=?It's your turn now Riddle's monster!

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 15:49

Look on it from Bright side:Word describes object seriously!I just try to brake the silence here! LOLLet us try this one:
OODiSeeJee=Odissey=?It's your turn now Riddle's monster!
I know you were joking my friend.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. 

My turn? Oh no, medenaywe, you're like the farmer, an expert in your own field.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. Me I'm a city boy.

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 16:07
OODiSeeJee=Odyssey=Hostly admire weights Echo!WinkWhy do they admire this man,Alani?

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 16:36

OODiSeeJee=Hostly admire weights Echo!WinkWhy do they admire this man,Alani?
Is this meant to be a riddle, medenaywe? By Zeus, I have no idea my friend.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 16:48
Just a late night joke!G-Night Alani!Tomorrow is working day for ordinary people!Teachers are not that?Cry

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 17:05

Just a late night joke!G-Night Alani!Tomorrow is working day for ordinary people!Teachers are not that?Cry
Goodnight, medenaywe. I have the utmost respects for teachers.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:02

HeRoI is original!
HeRoI=From defense homeland,!I have RoI inside my text also.We say Alani stone belongs where it's root is!It's homeland.(It was kind of swear or something!?!)
Forms:
HeRoITo=From Defense homeland shelters!(Read it as:Defensible homeland shelters!,even if this is illogical statement.)Wink
HeRoINa=From defense homeland offers!Doesn't looks good to me this?Is he traitor?
HeRoINo=From defense homeland cares!
HeRoIN=From defense homeland Mother's!(Defensible homeland Mother's)Were "Greeks"&"Egyptians" the same "maybe"?QuestionSmile(adjective from defense=defensible,100 times repeat nowEmbarrassed!)

The Bulgarian words geroi - hero; geroina - female hero; geroiski - heroic are borrowed Greek ones, with "h" turning into "g" with one linuistic step - fortition.
as for "Ro" I can find the following connections in Bulgarian and Russian:
ro-dina - homeland; same in Russian
ro-dna - what you are born from; ro-dnaia - Russian
ko-re-n - root /"ro" passed in "re" with one linguistic step - lenition/;
ko-peni - root in Russian /I used "i" for the softening sign, "n" should sound soft; ko-rni on plural
"re" became "r" with one linguistic step - elision/.

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:11

The function of the hymen is to protect the female creation channel from infections etc before the maritable age when the same is used for the ultimate creation - of humans. Care for the future creation through protecting the entrance - this is what it's use is, and I think if ties quite well with the meanings we are giving here. AFAIK the word came from Hymen,  a Greek god of marriage, and "hymenaios" - Greek love/marriage songs that were sung as a part of the marriage processions, something like the "Song of Songs".

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:22

OODiSeeJee=Odyssey=Hostly admire weights Echo!Wink

Odysseus was the most widely admired Homeric character in Greece, because he was so crafty; the ability to deceive another person is still widely admired in Greece and Bulgaria, making it extremely hard to trust anyoneLOL
Odysseus was listen too by many, that's why his idea of the Trojan horse ran with the Greeks; and in Bulgaria when saying that someone is respected they say "his word weighs". This is my interpretation anyway.

-------------

Date Posted: 05-Feb-2012 at 21:32

Tomorrow is working day for ordinary people!Teachers are not that?Cry

Actually they are not - teachers are special, few people can be good teachers, because this requires so much patience, and ability to explain complicated matter with simple words, ability to measure a kid psychologically to know what would work with him/her and to choose the right methods; wide basic knowledge so one can answer most questions that kids like to throw at a teacher; ability to resolve fast conflict situations...this is a job with high expectations and universally low pay; so one can do it for long only if one feels that this is a call, not only a job.Smile What do you teach, if it's not a secret?

What is your take on the word "teach", or in Ancient Greek "didasko"? In Greek there is difference between "daskalos/daskala" - teacher for grade schools, elementary and middle school level and
"kathigitis/kathigitra" - teacher for high school - university

-------------

Date Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 03:03
I am teaching NaDeNaJVeMo Zi here!Language of people from Troy&rulers of Egypt,descenders of Aristotle.
JeZiKo=language=Fom Ancestry language circles!
Non logical form:Wink
Ancestral speech(language) circles.
JeZiKa=Ancestral speech features!

Date Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 04:26
HiMeN=Hymen=From Archer Creation Mother's!
and "illogical" one form:
Archest creation Mother's!
I suppose real this one exists also:
HiMeNNo=Hymen=From Archer creation Mother's cares!
"Illogical" form:Archest creation Mother's(She is here as you know,female!) cares!

Date Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 05:19
RoDiNa=Homeland=From root admire offers!
"Illogical" form:
Rootless admire offers!

Date Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 05:57
NaGeRoIA=Hero=Offers,From mind,to Homeland victim!
"illogical form":
Offers,Mind-altering(He,The Hero),to Homeland victim!
GeLe=From mind Image!
Illogical form:
Mind-altering image!
He or She:GeLeTo and GeLeTa
GeLeTo:Mind-altering image shleters
GeLeTa=Mind-altering Image Beauties!
GeNiE=Genius=From Mind Courage answers!
Illogical form:
Mind-Altering Courage answers!

Date Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 06:37
KoReN=Root("slavic" many!)=From Root Look Mother/'s!Smile
Illogical form:
Rootless look Mother's!
KoReNi:(Today roots)but=From Root Look Courages!
Illogical form:
Rootless Look Courages!That's all folks!

Date Posted: 06-Feb-2012 at 12:03
PLaTo=Plato=From Water Wing shelters!
Illogical form:
Wet wing shelters!
PLaToI=From Water Wing Saves/secures!
Illogical form:
Wet wing saves/secures!(He!)Did this mean he adopt orphans in Academy?
PLaToN:Wet wing secures Mother's!

Date Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 02:34
PeTeR=Peter,apostle=From Rock prediction sprouts/grows!
Illogical form:
Rocky prediction grows!(Is rocky adjective of rock?)We use also Petar here.
Petar=From Rock beauty sprouts/grows!
illogical form:
Rocky beauty sprouts/grows!(he,Peter.the apostle and where is the rock?)Here it is:

Rock was a mountain in fact.Tablets came from it:

Date Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 03:31

I am teaching NaDeNaJVeMo Zi here!Language of people from Troy&rulers of Egypt,descenders of Aristotle.
JeZiKo=language=Fom Ancestry language circles!
Non logical form:Wink
Ancestral speech(language) circles.
JeZiKa=Ancestral speech features!

So you teach Language Arts? What level do you teach? I'm asking because I'm a teacher too, substitute in all levels.But I don't want to derail the thread.

"ezik" in Bulgarian is "language"
"iasuik" is in Russian
"ez" is similar it "az" which is "I"
"krug" is circle, the 2nd syllable in "ezik" is "ik" which is "kru" in reverse, 2 linguistic steps - methatesis and elision. So, "I'/like 'my"/ circle
and in the English form the first syllable "lang" I suspect was "land" like the land from where the language originates, but "d" passed in "g" with one language step, fortition.
But I have to go to bed, I'm working tomorrow, good night, worldSleepy

-------------

Date Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 04:07
Do You understand a structure of ancient language Don?My idea is to talk this way after i write 100/200 pages here!That means lot of words from everywhere.Especially Slavs&Hebrew&Arab&Turkish&Persian&
Latin and many others of course!LOLI teach electronics&communications.Title:graduated engineer.Working
place:Secondary school,Vocational.Is it OK now?To teach here?LOL 

Date Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 04:40
As you can see,personal names at Danayans are descriptive and gender is hidden cause it belongs to person that carries this name!It was respect!
ex.OODiSeeJee=Hostly admire(for him,Odyssey),(from others) weights Echo!

Date Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 04:57
It looks similar as Sitting Bull name creation of course.Wink

Date Posted: 07-Feb-2012 at 19:26

Do You understand a structure of ancient language Don?My idea is to talk this way after i write 100/200 pages here!That means lot of words from everywhere.Especially Slavs&Hebrew&Arab&Turkish&Persian&
Latin and many others of course!LOLI teach electronics&communications.Title:graduated engineer.Working
place:Secondary school,Vocational.Is it OK now?To teach here?LOL 

I dabble in linguistics, mostly Slavic languages actually, I can use Russian, Serbian and Macedonian in varying degrees, plus some Old Slavonic I work on; some Greek and Latin, enough to make connection between words and meanings, I think so at leastEmbarrassed... I tried to get on Hebrew a long time ago in Bulgaria, but after several weeks I ran out of money...and this is one hard language to work on my myself, with the lack of vowels, etc, so I dropped it. As a teen I was into Arabic, tried to work it out from one Russian textbook, but unfortunately I didn't get anywhereCry. So, I read some stuff on Proto-Indo-European language, and some theories, and take a lot of fire on another forum for thinking that there is something to the Nostratic hypothesis. I have no idea how much I understand of the structure of ancient languages, but I like to think that I'm not a full ignoramus in itSmile.

Anyway, talk any way you want, I'm interested in what you came up withSmile, the more the better. And of course, an electronics and communications teacher is always welcomed in the vicinity by arch-ludites like meBig smile. I mean, I can pull up a random subbing day for a communication teacher, but only with good plans, because I royally suck in E&C.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz - http://www.webwizguide.com