Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 389>
Author
Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 05:30
Originally posted by medenaywe

Without Meeting there is no execution Don!?!SmileKoBiLe=Circular execution images!How did they separate
beans from crop in ancient times?Horse was tied with rope on pole and horse did circular moves for it....

Good, good. There is an ancient Thracian town Ka-bi-le in Southern Bulgaria, one day I'm going to post on it.

Bulgarian:
ro-bi-nia - female slave, the same in Russian - ra-bui-nia.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 04:00
Without Meeting there is no execution Don!?!SmileKoBiLe=Circular execution images!How did they separate
beans from crop in ancient times?Horse was tied with rope on pole and horse did circular moves for it....

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2012 at 15:50

"Bi" syllable=execution/executable/executes=From ordering/ordered one,The First...(One)
To Be(Bi) or not to Be(Bi) question is now!To execute or not.....
SiBiR=Ready execution sprouts!(Is this a open prison?) Yes, very fittng!
BiLo=Executive draw=Pulse... Whatever has been is already executed in the past.
BiTEN=Executive dream answers mother's...  This one is not very clear - connection between mother and execution? In bulgaria they say that onnly a curse from the mother will happen, because whoever suckled one has an executive power over his fate.

BiSaGi=Horse saddle bags=Executive/Obedient soldier ties....(Poslushen?!?) What can be more obedient than an object one olny sits on?
KoBiLa=Horse,female=Circular execution wings....It is connected with crop's separation from plant... Beautifil image ofa female horse with sings flying
SoBiR=Miting=In-House execution sprouts... Give me an idea on this one
 Long EE syllable forms are almost lost in languages around us,but...we can guess them...BeeI=Guarding
can be checked in many other languages with one E...
    I found another word in English that use one of syllables analyzed before:LeI=seed=Lay....You have to
seed something,literary....Pejoratives are all around,little bit masked but....Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2012 at 14:33
"Bi" syllable=execution/executable/executes=From ordering/ordered one,The First...(One)
To Be(Bi) or not to Be(Bi) question is now!To execute or not.....
SiBiR=Ready execution sprouts!(Is this a open prison?)
BiLo=Executive draw=Pulse...
BiTEN=Executive dream answers mother's...
BiSaGi=Horse saddle bags=Executive/Obedient soldier ties....(Poslushen?!?)
KoBiLa=Horse,female=Circular execution wings....It is connected with crop's separation from plant...
SoBiR=Miting=In-House execution sprouts...
 Long EE syllable forms are almost lost in languages around us,but...we can guess them...BeeI=Guarding
can be checked in many other languages with one E...
    I found another word in English that use one of syllables analyzed before:LeI=seed=Lay....You have to
seed something,literary....Pejoratives are all around,little bit masked but....Smile
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2012 at 07:09

BeeI=From trustworthy one,The First Her=Guarding!
BeeIN=Guardian
BeeIMo=Guardians
Need more words with it...If I am right this is Bay in Turkish language!
We need more BeI&BeeI?!?After this we go to subject&object structures.Smile

Well, the Turksih "bey"on whch I wrote,, besing administrative official, was in fact guardian on the state order and property.

In Bulgarian I canot remember words with "bee", wit long ë', but there are words with "i"=short 'e"' - this is only half linguistic step from "ee", so I would think it will work.
bi-t - someone who has been beaten
u-bi-t - dead
pre-bi-t - someone who has been seriously beaten
iz-bi-t - to make something out of something esle by beating - like making butter from milk
raz-bi-t - something broken
bi-l, bi-la, bi-lo - past tense of "sum=be"' - was

Si-bi-la - she had to be 'trustworthy' to voice the messages of the gods

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Aug-2012 at 06:53

BoI=From spiritual,the first her =prevention/obstacle;Preventive is adjective and prevents/obstacles verb.
BooI=From Sun shined,The First Her=Color/colorful/Colors
 Those are not the same as you can see!Ne se boi=Do not afraid!Toj bo(o)i=He colors ;are not the same even they sound the same!Smile
  BeeI=???Will translate the rest soon.You can try also...Smile

One can change colors when one is afraid - thats why they say "yellow"for one who is easy to get afraid'. So, "don't get colors"="ne se boi" = don't be afraid. Spiritual people dont get afraid easily because they have a higher authority to look to and feel protected. Hence - spirituality is prevention.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Aug-2012 at 07:51
TuTaNKaToN=Noisy/Loudly beauty mother's characterizes shelter mother's!
TuTaNKaMoN=Tutankhamun=Noisy/Loudly beauty characterizes womb mother's!
 Sun shelters Goddess at night if you take Earth as center of universe!
 ISToK/Ko/KoN=East=The First Her shelter equals/circles(surrounds)Mother!It speaks about Sun rise start point...

Edited by medenaywe - 19-Aug-2012 at 14:01
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Aug-2012 at 14:38
BeeIJ(Dj)iNG=Beijing=Guardian Beast mother's heads!SmileIt looks more realistic today:2050 PRC will head
(lead) the world.Was it in ancient times also?!?!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2012 at 14:51
BeeI=From trustworthy one,The First Her=Guarding!
BeeIN=Guardian
BeeIMo=Guardians
Need more words with it...If I am right this is Bay in Turkish language!
We need more BeI&BeeI?!?After this we go to subject&object structures.Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 19-Aug-2012 at 07:52
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Aug-2012 at 06:48
BoI=From spiritual,the first her =prevention/obstacle;Preventive is adjective and prevents/obstacles verb.
BooI=From Sun shined one,The First Her=Color/colorful/Colors
 Those are not the same as you can see!Ne se boi=Do not afraid!Toj bo(o)i=He colors ;are not the same even they sound the same!Smile
  BeeI=???Will translate the rest soon.You can try also...Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 27-Aug-2012 at 11:50
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Aug-2012 at 03:31
In Bulgarian:
boi-a - paint
boi - fight
boi-ka - woman with a warlike spirit
boi-l - medieval Bulgarian arstocratic title
boi-ar - medieval Russian aristocratic title
boe-n - something connected with the military
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Aug-2012 at 15:06
BOOI=Color=BoI,today=From sun shined one,The First Her=anagram.SmileBoo or not to Boo!Halloween cheers!SmileBoo=Sun or sunrise?ILi is Dusk....more words we need here Don!You take color on summer  holiday !Means  BooI!Smile
BEEI=From trusting(trusted one),The First Her=????!!!!???
  After we fix precise B syllables will go to subject&object structures!
BOOIN=Color
BooIMo=Colors
BooIVe=colored one....object structure
VeBooI=Colorer...Subject structure

Edited by medenaywe - 28-Aug-2012 at 07:15
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 13:28

Was it a manager position?They ask their serfs to swear?SmileNice to hear it about your new job in Bulgaria.It
is underestimated teaching on Balkans...Welcome aboard.
P.S.
Your new job includes "digging around" in Varna? Big smile

You mean the "bei"? It was some administrative position, and I suppose swearing to the sultan was a part of the ritual of taking it, after all the Ottoman Empire was a feudal empire.
"...1. A provincial governor in the Ottoman Empire.
2.a. A ruler of the former kingdom of Tunis.
b. Used as the title for such a ruler.
3. Used formerly as a title for various Turkish and Egyptian dignitaries...."http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Bey+of+the+Ottoman+Empire

as for my job...I'll make it to include digging in Varna and the surroundingsBig smile
Thanks for the congrats, and for taking me aboardSmile. Now I'm lining up second job/s/ so to make it with rent and stuffSmile But it's worth it, in particular because it's underestimated.

Edited by Don Quixote - 05-Aug-2012 at 13:39
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 09:35
About resurrection and time distances:
VuLGaRiS=serfs=Vulgar spark  makes lightheaded resurrectional presence!Byzantine Empire
KaURiN=serfs=Characteristic mouth resurrects mother/'s!Turkish Empire

Edited by medenaywe - 27-Aug-2012 at 09:03
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 09:22
Was it a manager position?They ask their serfs to swear?SmileNice to hear it about your new job in Bulgaria.It
is underestimated teaching on Balkans...Welcome aboard.
P.S.
Your new job includes "digging around" in Varna? Big smile

Edited by medenaywe - 05-Aug-2012 at 10:16
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 07:53

Preliminary:BeI=From promising,The First Her=swearing/swear?!?!
BOO=Fro ordering Host/House Keeper=Sun,
Till it shines all they order to you will be fulfilled,after ...who knows?!?Hi,Don!How are you today?Are you still in Bulgaria?

Yes. In fact, I may stay here for while, because I got a job I really like, in Varna, on the Black Sea... I'm gonna get a laptop this week, so after Aug 15 I should be online with my duties, no matter in which part of the geography.
You know, only a teacher can throw everything to get a teaching position, even if it's paid with nicklesDead

I suppose the bei was supposed to swear that he will keep his duties, no?

Edited by Don Quixote - 05-Aug-2012 at 07:54
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 07:47

Originally posted by Don Quixote

lekomisleno as verb? In English? "messing around", I suppose can be used. "enjoy" looks good too, though it doesn't necessarily mean "careless enjoyment",.

What about "Izbrzano"?Smile

Izbrzano is "too fast", but it doesn't signify necessarily being done without thinking. I suppose it can be used, depending of the context.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Aug-2012 at 03:42
POO=Water Host;PooSeeJ(Y)DoN=Poseidon.
That water host!Smile
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2012 at 18:44
I'll tell you one word that man did not get from mimicry: "poo". He took a dump, turned around, smelled the outcome, and uttered that sound, also possibly followed by "yow!" Probably also reflected as he walked away that eating that half-spoiled hyena carcass wasn't such a good idea

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Aug-2012 at 09:20
BeIJ(Dj)iNG=Beijing=Swearing/Profane beast mother's heads!
BeIRuT=Beirut=Swearing/Profane hand dreams!
 We need more words here!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 389>