Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Turkic Peoples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
Author
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Turkic Peoples
    Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 08:23
Originally posted by Oguzoglu

hungarian ?ok ,are you people slavic origin?at that point,i think you look like russian!!!

They arent from Slavic origin, but heavily mixed with Slavs. But it is impossible to blame them for that, just look at the prettiness of Slavic girls! I would also mix with Slavs if I was an Hungar. They did the best job, what can I say?

But no, she doesnt look Russian, she looks a little French, altough she is an angel from heaven. Look at her eyes, you can still see the beautiful skies there...

ӧڧէ֧ ާߧԧ ڧۧܧڧ է֧ӧ֧, ܧ ҧݧ֧ ܧѧڧӧ ֧ ߧ!!!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 09:01
perdon, which alphabet is that? I cant read anything, my computer isnt capable of that one.
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 12:28

Russian!!

minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 19:53
Originally posted by perdon

Originally posted by minchickie

blue eyes ,blonde asian ?

lol well what do you say for the Turks that are blond and have light eyes? Asia wasnt all black hair black eyes especially weatern asia, north western asia and besides this we have mixed in  over the years.

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 20:00
I see nothing wrong with Minchickies blonde hair and blue eyes.  Even though I prefer brunettes.
Turkic10 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Turkic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 21:50
Thanks to the Mongol conquests and Temijin's use of inter-marriage and mercenary soldiers from China, the modern Mongolian has a lot of Chinese blood and look more oriental than the original Mongols.
Admonish your friends privately, praise them publicly.
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 23:12

i think Hungarians and Romanians look more like each other than anything else these days. ive always had a thing for Romanian guys.

(i hope no Hungarians are reading this)

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 05:36

i think Hungarians and Romanians look more like each other than anything else these days. ive always had a thing for Romanian guys.

(i hope no Hungarians are reading this)

Huh ! huangrian flags is similar to o'zbekiston,

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 05:47

you guys ,really crazy !!! just because this huangrian chick is hot !! ,that makes you lose your mind !!!  I believe you don't have may relations with girls>

Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 15:17

http://www.hunmagyar.org/turan.html

Very Nice Site ... i Liked That Map

The Land And The People Are Waitting ... When We Will Be Free And United ! When Attila Or Temujin Will Born Again ?     

: /

Turkistan is a door to two worlds,
Turkistan is a cradle of the Turks,
Living in beautiful Turkistan
Is Tengri's blessing to the Turks.

FREEDOM FOR EASTERN TURKISTAN
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 20:50
Originally posted by perdon

you guys ,really crazy !!! just because this huangrian chick is hot !! ,that makes you lose your mind !!!  I believe you don't have may relations with girls>

What are you talking about?  She hasn't said anything wrong.

Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 02:56
Originally posted by Sultan

http://www.hunmagyar.org/turan.html

Very Nice Site ... i Liked That Map

The Land And The People Are Waitting ... When We Will Be Free And United ! When Attila Or Temujin Will Born Again ?     

: /

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 04:39

Dear Turkic,

Hi there. Best wishesh and respect. Well, there might be some intermarriags as you mentioned in your post; but that does not make Mongols more pure or something. I suppose you're originally from Turkey (I just think). If so, so you don't know a lot about all those eyes we've talked about them in AE (now Oghuz Oghlu might know that better ). We've got different Mongoloid (thanks to Oghuz Oghlu!!!) eyes:

1- Pulled Mongolid eyes; in people like Koreans and Mongol.

2- Fat Mongoloid eyes; in people of China and Japan; this eye is not as pulled as the first one; but the eyelid is smaller. So it seems very pure too.

Now, we've got always exceptions; so you may find pulled eyes in China and fat eyes eyes in Mongolia; but we're talking about majority. And in countries of Central Asia, because you'll find both Mongolian and Turkish tribes, so both of the eyes above-mentioned is observed among them.

That's about it for the time being. Take good care and just take it eays.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 05:23

Dear all,

Hi there. Hope you're doing fine. A few more pictures:

Yomut Turkmens with Qabus:

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 05:27

(Meanwhile, I've got a complain!!!):

Dear Perdon, you were about to be online by Yahoo Messenger; I'm still waiting!!!

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 05:33

Lake Baykal:

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 05:40
Turkmen woman with Toghma:
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 05:43

Turkmen AqalTekke horse:

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 05:50

Sapar Myrat  Niyazov!!! :

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 06:37

Well, that's about it for the time being. Next week, I'll be getting back to home; so I'll be able to send you more pictures. Take good care and don't push yourselves too hard!!!

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>