Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Turkic Peoples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Turkic Peoples
    Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 18:12

Hello michickie, welcome to AE...

You look neither like Turkish or French, but an angel daughter. Your beauty belongs to heaven, not our earth...

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jul-2005 at 22:20
I agree as well, very pretty.  Minchickie, where in America are you located at?  I know my flag is the flag of Turkey but I live in N.J.
minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 02:08

Thank you for your nice comments guys.

Feramez, I am Magyar but I live in New Jersey too. Woodbridge to be exact. How about yourself?

Its nice to meet everyone.

Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 02:32
Welcome Minchickie.

It seems that you've got our Turkish members head over heels for you.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 06:06

My dear Perdon,

Hi there. Best wishesh and respect. Well, the girl you mean is 'Ay Tek'. She's really lovely; but you see her boyfriend on her right  Anyhow, take good care and take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 09:57
Originally posted by minchickie

Thank you for your nice comments guys.

Feramez, I am Magyar but I live in New Jersey too. Woodbridge to be exact. How about yourself?

Its nice to meet everyone.

You live about 45mins. from me, I live in Parsippany.  I used to work in Woodbridge, at the Jewelry Exchange right by the mall.  I'm usualy down around that way anyway.

Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2005 at 09:58

Originally posted by Gubook Janggoon

Welcome Minchickie.

It seems that you've got our Turkish members head over heels for you.

Yea I think that's a first in the Steppe.

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 04:04
Originally posted by gok_toruk

My dear Perdon,

Hi there. Best wishesh and respect. Well, the girl you mean is 'Ay Tek'. She's really lovely; but you see her boyfriend on her right  Anyhow, take good care and take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

oH! sorry !!  I thought she was alone ,sorry again!!!

perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 04:09

Im Hungarian but noone can ever tell for sure what i look like, I hear Turkish, French, alot of things, This is me. What do you think? (but also, my family in Hungary came from small villages and never really mixed with many outside people. We dont even Know  the rest of our family such as great grandparents or anything. They were  quite in a struggle mostly during the war. This is my picture, You dont have to call me pretty or ugly, lol just maybe what nationality i  look like im from. Im curious. Thanks.

hungarian ?ok ,are you people slavic origin?at that point,i think you look like russian!!!

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 04:14

Dear Perdon,

Hi there. Best wishesh and respect. Well, as it turns out, we're both online right now. Anhow, Ay Tek is not my girlfriend. I just wanted to mention she spends he time with Arslan, the boy on her right. You don't owe me anythig!!!  Take good care and just take it easy. By the way, my Yahoo ID is 'gok_toruk'; so if you're able to see this message soon, I'll appreciate it if you pm me with Yahoo Messenger. Take good care and just take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 04:44

hungarian ?ok ,are you people slavic origin?at that point,i think you look like russian!!!

They arent from Slavic origin, but heavily mixed with Slavs. But it is impossible to blame them for that, just look at the prettiness of Slavic girls! I would also mix with Slavs if I was an Hungar. They did the best job, what can I say?

But no, she doesnt look Russian, she looks a little French, altough she is an angel from heaven. Look at her eyes, you can still see the beautiful skies there...

Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 04:45

"hungarian ?ok ,are you people slavic origin?at that point,i think you look like russian!!!"

-No we are not Slavic at all, Hungarians are Turanian (asian), just like Turks, Japanese, Korean, ....  if you want to see more just read here:

http://www.hunmagyar.org/turan.html

Cengiz Kagan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Cengiz Kagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 06:38
TANRI TURKU KORUSUN
Cengiz Kagan View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Cengiz Kagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 06:40

This a Turkish soccer player, Ilhan Mansiz. As far as  I'm concerned he  could be from Uzbekistan or Kazakistan.

Edited by Cengiz Kagan
TANRI TURKU KORUSUN
Seljuk View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Seljuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 13:04
ilhan mansz  is from a crimean tatar family 

Edited by Seljuk

Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 18:14
  he is HOT !!!!!
Aygucu Tonyukuk View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Aygucu Tonyukuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 18:29

Hi Minchicke,
You are as beautiful as a Turkish girl. You look like my ex girlfriend. She is from Bulgaria and she is Turk.

Turkish History Forum
www.turktarihi.net
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 19:47

Thanks!

I like that soccer player alot hehe.!!

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2005 at 21:18

"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jul-2005 at 08:23

"hungarian ?ok ,are you people slavic origin?at that point,i think you look like russian!!!"

-No we are not Slavic at all, Hungarians are Turanian (asian), just like Turks, Japanese, Korean, ....  if you want to see more just read here:

http://www.hunmagyar.org/turan.html

blue eyes ,blonde asian ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 17>