Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Turkic Peoples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
Author
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Turkic Peoples
    Posted: 15-Sep-2005 at 07:52
You look like Turks from the northern Turkey to me
Arpad View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Arpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2005 at 08:01
well im neither northern turk or uighur, i am iranian azeri.
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2005 at 22:12
Originally posted by Tatar

Perdon,

My grandparents are from Penza, Russia.  Like thousands of other Mishar Tatars they moved to China after Russian revolution.  My parents were born in China, and moved to Turkey in mid 1950.  I grew up in Turkey, and currently living in the USA.

Actually  Marat Safin is also Tatar that many people think he is Russian.

Many people have mixed in many places, there are many Tatars that look Russian and vice versa.

sorry, she is russian !!!!trust me !!! her father is a very rich oil businessman !!!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 00:01

"Alsou Ralifovna", better known as just '''Alsou''', is a popular Russian singer. Alsou was born in Bugulma, Tatarstan, Russia on June 27, 1983. Her father, Ralif Rafil/Rfil ul/ Safin is a businessman and a member of the Federal Council, the upper chamber of the Russian parliament. Her mother, Razia Iskhakovna /sxaq qz/ Safina, is an architect. Alsou has two brothers, Renard and Marat (no relation to Marat Safin).

Father's full name "Ralif Rafil uli Safin"  meaning  "Ralif son of Rafil Safin" in Tatar.  By the way one of my uncle's name is Ralif

Safin in Tatar language means pure

Mother's full name Raziye Iskhak gizi. In Tatar in means Raziye daughter of Iskhak.

Are you telling me that Ralif Safin, and Raziye Iskhak are ethnic Russian names.  If that is the case you don't even have to scratch Russians to find Tatars  

Edited by Seko
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 00:32
Turkish Actress  Duygu from Istanbul, Turkey

She is a Bosnak Turk actually
"When one hears such music, what can one say, but .... Salieri?"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 00:34

About Ralif Safin

2.  [ RADIO FREE EUROPE/ RADIO LIBERTY ]

Federation Council representative from Chechnya Umar Dzhabrailov said on 22 March that a new organization called Russian Islamic Heritage has been created that will represent the Russian Islamic community "in dialogue with the authorities," ITAR-TASS and other Russian media reported. About 90 delegates from Tatarstan, Daghestan, Ingushetia, Chechnya, and other federation subjects attended the organization's founding congress, at which Moscow-based Chechen businessman Khusein Dzhabrailov was elected its chairman. The group's executive committee includes Federation Council member Ralif Safin, Russian Islamic Committee head Geidar Jamal, and Sufi cleric Yakub Deniev. The new organization plans to represent Russian Muslims at the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), polit.ru reported. Speaking at the founding congress, Federation Council International Relations Committee Chairman Mikhail Margelov said that the group will "protect the large Russian Islamic community from the imported viruses of fundamentalism," newsru.com reported.

Search Results at: http://search.rferl.org/65001_searchobject.asp

Edited by Seko
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 00:59
Ebru Akel from Turkey

blitz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 04:44
Originally posted by Arpad

Dont forget these turks )

And these

) comon ppl post pics of turks..even if it means posting pics of urselfs,...

Most turks of Turkey look caucasian, persian, arabic and european. And they are mix of all possible people and they have nothing to do with gokturks from the 6th century.  

Road to wisdom: err, err and err. But less, less and less!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 04:49
Arabs, Iranians and Europeans are all Caucasian. Keep your professional knowlegde of races to yourself. This isnt a topic where you can start racist flame wars again. If you want to contribute, just post pictures of other Turks from all over the world...
blitz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 04:56

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

Arabs, Iranians and Europeans are all Caucasian. Keep your professional knowlegde of races to yourself. This isnt a topic where you can start racist flame wars again. If you want to contribute, just post pictures of other Turks from all over the world...

True. But I mean many turks of Turkey look like people of Caucasia, like Chechens, Georgians .  I wrote nothing about race, calm down.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 05:25
Georgians and chechens have totally different looks from most Turks (except Eastern Black sea people). But as I have witnessed, Armenians (original Armenians of anatolia, not the ones mixed with Europeans or Georgians) and Iranians have similar looks with most of us.
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 21:35
Originally posted by blitz

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

True. But I mean many turks of Turkey look like people of Caucasia, like Chechens, Georgians .  I wrote nothing about race, calm down.

what we look like is not important !!! the important thing is that we accept each other as turk !!!!

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Sep-2005 at 22:03
so true.everyone who call themselves Turk is a Turk in my book wheter in origin or not
blitz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Sep-2005 at 04:37
True, true and again true.  But it is also true that the origin of the most turks of Turkey ist not turkic. 
kroglu View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Quote kroglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2005 at 15:40

Originally posted by Hardel

I don't know meanings of that names. I would like ask you''Do you know meaning of names of that countries?''.
How and when turks did arrive there?
When did nascent turk ethnic and turk name?

There are turkic tombs in skaninavia! What does it mean?

kroglu View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Quote kroglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2005 at 21:36
Originally posted by Tatar

Some Turkish men, from my favorite soccer team Besiktas (images taken a few years ago)

BESIKTAAAAASSSS!!! I AM A FANATIC BESIKTAS HOOL

Atillaperna View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Atillaperna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 20:11
These pictures are great, many of the Uzbeks look like Turks of Turkey whereas Turkmens look more like ancient Turks.  It's so interesting to see my Turkish cousins all around the world and notice their similarities to us and note their preservation of our ancient roots of pastoral nomadism etc.

Great pics, thanks everyone.

(And Hi! I'm new . . .)
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Sep-2005 at 21:06
Welcome Atillaperna, glad to have you around.
Atillaperna View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Atillaperna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Sep-2005 at 15:00
Thanks Padishah, a pleasure.
merced12 View Drop Down
General
General

Quote merced12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2005 at 16:20

Melucanlar

melenguan group visits turkish prime minester

Melucanlar

right to left turker ozdogan(turkey).aleksey klotsov(hakasya) ayvaz g.(nogay) mehmet kizil(turkey) frank keel ( redbones) ilya okan(saha)and melenguen leader dr brent kennedy  they are celebrate turan frienship turkish world.

http://www.turks.org.uk/
16th century world;
Ottomans all Roman orients
Safavids in Persia
Babur in india
`azerbaycan bayragini karabagdan asacagim``
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>