Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Turkic Peoples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
Author
perdon View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote perdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Turkic Peoples
    Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 09:29

Originally posted by gok_toruk

Turkmen woman with Toghma:

these are turkmen!!!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 09:30

Originally posted by minchickie

What can i say, I like dark haired guys!

And do you like a little darker skinned guys too? Just curious you know...

minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 10:11
well like the one in that picture i posted! 
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 11:21
Originally posted by perdon

Turkmen girls; are they Caucaid or maybe from Estonia?

I am really confuesd!!  how can all of those images are turkmen ?ohh,my goD! those are chinese or mogolian !!! drr!!!

Right, when I saw these pics, China is the first thing that popped into my head, not Turk.

Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 11:43

Faramez Turk or not, she damn stole my hart!!

Menippos acting like a playboy in this forum hahaha

OUT OF LIMIT
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 13:33

funny guys !! having fun ,huh? 

are you flirting each other?

Perhaps, but it's healthier than flaming eachother

CARRY NOTHING
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 13:34

Turkmen woman with Toghma:

these are turkmen!!!

It's the same girls, after some years

CARRY NOTHING
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 13:36
Originally posted by Kenaney

Faramez Turk or not, she damn stole my hart!!

Menippos acting like a playboy in this forum hahaha

Of course I do, and I'd be damned if I did otherwise!

CARRY NOTHING
Menippos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menippos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 13:37
Come out and say it, guys, we all liked the girls in the photos.
Both the Chinese ones, but the Hungarian too
CARRY NOTHING
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jul-2005 at 15:11
Of course I like those Chinese girls in the pics, I'm just saying they're not Turk.
Murtaza View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Murtaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 07:19

Maybe we can turkify them?

Hmm not much different than my ancestors?

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 09:55

Dear Padishah,

Hi there. Well, when you talked about 'Turkmans', I simply found out you were right!!! Well, we've got even Iranian Baluchs in Turkmenistan; they call themselves Turkmens; but are they really Turkmen? You see here, it just reflects the nation and not the tribe. Let's suppose you're grandmother's really from Turkmenistan (and not Turkmanistan); then tell me of just one Turkmen word with correct pronounciation. Ok? Take good care and just take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Sajaja bramani totari ta, raitata raitata, radu ridu raitata, rota.
gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 10:02

Dear Menippos,

Hi there. Best wishes and respect. Well, sorry for the misconception. I just did't mean anything; you know I'm kind of tired of all those people tryint to teach a Turkmen how he looks like. I wasn't in a good mood; sorry. That's about it. Take good care and just take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

gok_toruk View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
9 Oghuz

Quote gok_toruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 10:30

Dear all,

Hi there. Wish you all the best. Well, thank you very much for all your concerns; all negatives and positives (ther'es no postiive point). Listen, I'm just surprised by your viewpoints. Are you Turkmens? How many of you has lived with any of the Asian tribes for a period of time? With Kazaks, with Kyrgizes, with Turkmens or with Ozbeks? Or you've just seen some documentaries on TV or maybe some movies about China? Why do you think a Chinese face is differed from a Mongolian? You haven't seen all of the China to know about how different Chineses look like, have you? How can you determine a slanted-eyed person is from Mongolia? Hmm? I just can't realize why you people try to tell me how I look like.

And you people from Turkey; you probably compare real Turkmens (Turkmenistan) to Turkmens of Turkey. Even their languages differs from each other. Let alone about their faces.

If you don't belive me, ask Iranians who've seen Turkmens. Ask them about Turkmen face. They know Turkmens very well.

Should I say those two girls in green are my aunt's daughters? And the other two are University Students in Ashghabat? I'm not going to prove anything; I just described the way the 'oz Turkmen' (real Turkmen) looks like.

We've got people calling themselves Turkmen in Turkmenistan who are not even originally Turk. We've got Ghongirat tribe in Ozbekistan, my dear Perdon; but they call themselves as Ozbeks. They are Mongolian and not Turkish you know that. So it depends on which kind of Turkmen you're talking about.

I know you won't accept my words; in fact, I don't want you to accept those. But, I belive in something... nobody knows more about Turkmens that a real Turkmen.

If a real Turkmen is Caucaid, so why is he classified as Mongolian? So if he's not of Turkic & Mongolian characteristics, so what's his difference with Azeri Turks who are Iranians originally with Turkic language?

You were talking about the movie Chengiz Kan. The actors were mostly Mongolian. Even among them, you saw different kind of eyes. So, are you going to classify Chengiz Kan's actor as Mongolian and Borti as Chinese? So his friend (who kept Chengiz Kan's mother) should be Ozbek, hmm?

Take good care and take it easy.

Kind regards,

Iltirish

Ironheart View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Ironheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jul-2005 at 15:46

Originally posted by Elanjie

I think they are of turkic, but no relevace with Turkey people.

Would you care to expand on that?  Or are you swallowing the propaganda the chinese goverment is churning out?

Edited by Ironheart
Pax Ottomanica
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 04:04
Originally posted by minchickie

Does anyone know the background of this actor that played Clietus from Alexander? I know he's British but is his nationality Greek? I think he's  hot!!!

I don't know him, but this guy is Turkish: Erol Sander, from the same movie:

Edited by kotumeyil
Turkic10 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Turkic10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 14:05
Many of todays Turkic peoples are of mixed race and no longer look like the peoples of Genghis Khan's time. (Somewhere I have seen a Chinese account of the appearance of the 'Mongols' which remarked on hair and eye colors that they found surprising.) We should not be surprised at todays variations but Genghis Khan would be surprised to see todays Mongols.
Admonish your friends privately, praise them publicly.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 14:14
Could you give the movie's name guys? I am curious about it, I'll try to find a DVD of it.

Edited by Oguzoglu
kotumeyil View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote kotumeyil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Aug-2005 at 17:30
Alexander the Great, by Oliver Stone...
Hak-Khan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Hak-Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Sep-2005 at 08:55
Turks are not mixed

we are still  samis,tatars,gagavus,altaic, sahas
those turks has not a similar look a likes
if you claim mixed nation in that idea,youre right
but we didnt have any relationships with other nation(specially non-muslims)

but i cant say the same words for ruled nations by Turks

Edited by Hak-Khan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>