Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are Armenian dead more important than Turkish dead?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
  Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Armenian dead more important than Turkish dead?
    Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 16:10

Very interesting....AE has come down to the level of becoming an archive of stories told to children , to eat their food.....

Isk.

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 17:39

In response to YAFES,

One reason there are no corpses, and i have said this before, is because most armenians werent just shot, they were drowned in rivers and lakes, and burned alive. Plus, Turks own the country, they have enough time to hide anything they want, but the pictures were taken so it was too late.

In response to akyncy,

You're going to listen to Talaat Pasha's personal notebook? Thats the very man that advocated the genocide, and you're going by his facts? Are the sources for the Turkish argument so rare that you have to dig up some psychopath's notebook? I think the world is going to ask for better sources than Talaat Pasha.

Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 18:00

No.It's a proven fact.Talat pasha's notebook,the archives,all say the same thing.Yours is jst a opinion.You are being the denialist at the moment.And Turkish historians are not denialists and it is clear that you have never read their work

No it isn't an opinion. Did you actually read the article I posted from Wikipedia?

Do you beleive the Armenian archives? I think not. So I won't beleive the Turkish Archives either. But wait.. We're forgeting that the archives of the rest of the world prove the genocide, not only the Armenian ones.

Only the Turkish archives hide the Genocide...

2,000,000 armenians?
Did you read that article from Wikipedia?

So, where are those very million armenian corpses???chemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />>>

Please come to chemas-microsoft-comfficemarttags" />lace>Turkeylace> and comunicate with police stations, city halls, and other official stuff in Van, lace>Sivaslace>, lace>Adanalace>, Mus(mush), lace>Erzurumlace>, Erzincan, lace>Karslace>, Ardahan, and other eastern cities. Everyone will help you about remains of common graves of Turks. Every year at least in one of those cities, another common grave of Turks are found with the withnesses from foreign universities, studying together with Turkish historians.

Not all 2 million Armenians died in the Genocide... You know very well that 1.5 million died, the rest were displaced in Syria, Lebanon, and other countries. 

Carbon tests: proved.- in ~1915

And what year is this? The exact same year the Armenian Genocide started

They're Turks: proved- found personal belongings like Quran.

Sure... What makes you think the Turkish ''reaserchers'' did not replace the Bible with the Koran? What makes you think that these bodies are Turkish?

Come and see. Also you don't have to tire your eyes with books. Just see, ok???

Sure. Why don't you visit Syria, and search in the Syrian desert. There are big quantities of bones there, after 90 years... Those belonged to Armenian Genocide victims, you know. They didn't just fall from the moon! 

I'm confident that if Turkish and Armenian historians really do combine to study the Genocide (as if there is something left to study), this will be solved.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 03:30

Originally posted by Artaxiad

No.It's a proven fact.Talat pasha's notebook,the archives,all say the same thing.Yours is jst a opinion.You are being the denialist at the moment.And Turkish historians are not denialists and it is clear that you have never read their work

No it isn't an opinion. Did you actually read the article I posted from Wikipedia?

Do you beleive the Armenian archives? I think not. So I won't beleive the Turkish Archives either. But wait.. We're forgeting that the archives of the rest of the world prove the genocide, not only the Armenian ones.

Only the Turkish archives hide the Genocide...

2,000,000 armenians?
Did you read that article from Wikipedia?

So, where are those very million armenian corpses???chemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />>>

Please come to chemas-microsoft-comfficemarttags" />lace>Turkeylace> and comunicate with police stations, city halls, and other official stuff in Van, lace>Sivaslace>, lace>Adanalace>, Mus(mush), lace>Erzurumlace>, Erzincan, lace>Karslace>, Ardahan, and other eastern cities. Everyone will help you about remains of common graves of Turks. Every year at least in one of those cities, another common grave of Turks are found with the withnesses from foreign universities, studying together with Turkish historians.

Not all 2 million Armenians died in the Genocide... You know very well that 1.5 million died, the rest were displaced in Syria, Lebanon, and other countries. 

Carbon tests: proved.- in ~1915

And what year is this? The exact same year the Armenian Genocide started

They're Turks: proved- found personal belongings like Quran.

Sure... What makes you think the Turkish ''reaserchers'' did not replace the Bible with the Koran? What makes you think that these bodies are Turkish?

Sure. Why don't you visit Syria, and search in the Syrian desert. There are big quantities of bones there, after 90 years... Those belonged to Armenian Genocide victims, you know. They didn't just fall from the moon! 

There are'nt 2 million bones.If there were two million dead,you would need dozers to dig huge public graves.Since they didn't,every single house had to have a grave of 4-5 people in it.(maybe more)

You're doing it again.After saying the possibility of replacement your non existing corpse theory is falsified

It is the year oof tehcir,were armenians were sent on exile beacuse of their attacks on turks

As i said the armenians did not exist in those numbers.We  thought they did,yes but we recently discovered everthing about the armenians living in the Ottoman empire.1 256 403.That is the only original archive.Not 2 million armenians.Where did all the bodies go?There are not any belivable specific numbers in your proofs.

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 03:35

The rest of the world did not keep the archives of people living in the Ottoman empire!And armenian archives,they were neither respectables since they weren't the list of armenians living in the empire.Talat pasha(the guy that killed evryone on your opinion wrote what he klled in the name of revenge,wroe what he exiled and there is nothing saying 2 million existed and 1.5 million killed

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 03:40

enough chit-chat from me

after some normal dialogue, it turns to "catching logical gates to investigate" especially the parts i didn't mean.

Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 05:38

What is Vikipedia? We are showing you official documents you are showing us stupid sources on a political and religious matter. You are claiming now that Armenian population was about 2 millions at that time. But you were claiming that 4 million Armenians had been killed in 1919...............  What happened? This was an exagerated war propaganda......

There are clear racist elements on pictures. White woman taken by a dark bloody barbarian Turk. It claims 4 million Armenian just after 4 years later 1915........... Ridiculous and shameful.

The Motion Picture Committee chairman admitted in so many words that this 1919 film, the stage version of which was produced by the Near East Relief, was a propaganda effort; the more people that could be told the sob story, the more money that could be bilked from teary-eyed, fellow Christian Americans. Thus the unethical exaggeration of the casualty figures... sadly coming from religious missionaries.

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/census.htm

If you think that you will be succesfull in this unfair so-called genocide issue, you are spending your time for nothing. Turkey and Turkish people will forever fight against this racist, unfair lies. The best thing you can do is to dream on.......

Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 09:54

In reply to Akinci:

I ask you again - did you actually read the article I posted? If you want to judge these sorts of things (Armenian population, number of Armenians killed, etc.) you can't one-sidedly stick to the Turkish Archives, or Talat's notebook. You're being biased that way. You have to be objective, and take a look at foreign (German, etc.) archives. http://www.armenocide.de/armenocide/armgende.nsf

Remember that the Germans were allied with the Ottomans during World War I and had diplomats in Turkey. They know exactly what happened.

In reply to Arpaslan:

It's the first time I hear about 4 million Armenians killed. During the Genocide, 1.5 million out of 2 million were killed.

Did any of you read that Wikipedia article? The sources that have been used to write it are inscriped underneath...

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 12:32
[QUOTE=Artaxiad]

killed, etc.) you can't one-sidedly stick to the Turkish Archives, or Talat's notebook. You're being biased that way. You have to be objective, and take a look at foreign (German, etc.) archives. http://www.armenocide.de/armenocide/armgende.nsf[/QUOTE]

I know but it sounded stupid to me.Germans counting the dead and living in another country.I't's stupid.

And can you please answer to our theory of hidden graves?I would like to hear your answer Artaixad,you allways have good answers,and i need them in my debate

eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 13:03
Interesting now some Turks in America are claiming the opposite. "Armenians-Greeks killed three million Turks" I really do not know what the actual number of Greeks and Armenians who were killed and if it has been exaggerated or not. But, the idea of the Greek and Armenian minority killing three million Turks sound like revision history.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/

Edited by eaglecap
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 13:41

Looks like revision history! I cannot see the Armenian and Greek minority killing so many Turkish people. Next the neo Nazis will claim that the Jews killed 6 million Germans.

Armenians-Greeks killed three million Turks"

ArmenianskilledTurks.jpg

Patrick M. Sarkissian (thanks to Sparta) reports on an egregious Turkish demonstration in Washington on April 24, the 90th anniversary of the Armenian genocide. You can see from the picture the outrageously ahistorical character of their claims: 3 million Turks were killed by Armenians and Greeks? This is the inversion of history. I suppose soon we will advance from Holocaust denial to the claim that Jews killed six million Germans.

Sarkissian says: "I worry about the face of Genocide recognition in 10 years. I worry about Turks who organize on a grass roots level and spend their time trying to spread lies."

That's worth worrying about.

Interesting seeing them hold American flags- probably most are immigrants but it is their right to protest and express their views in America. Are they trying to get the sympathy of Americans by showing they are patriotic? The Turkish people are not the only ones who deny a part of their history. The Roman Catholic Church still has not apologized to the Protestants for the inquisition and they still have over 100 anathemas against the Protestant churches but that is for another thread.
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 14:15

[QUOTE=eaglecap]Interesting now some Turks in America are claiming the opposite. "Armenians-Greeks killed three million Turks" I really do not know what the actual number of Greeks and Armenians who were killed and if it has been exaggerated or not. But, the idea of the Greek and Armenian minority killing three million Turks sound like revision history.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/[/QUOTE]

Turks were killed yes,but three million??

Alll these people are from MHP.Turkish overdose nationalist party.

Edited by aknc

iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 14:55

[QUOTE=eaglecap]Interesting now some Turks in America are claiming the opposite. "Armenians-Greeks killed three million Turks" I really do not know what the actual number of Greeks and Armenians who were killed and if it has been exaggerated or not. But, the idea of the Greek and Armenian minority killing three million Turks sound like revision history. 

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/[/QUOTE]

Come on E.Cap dont u see them ? They r smiling..., they r happy , they r natural born jesters ....So they r joking...U dont have to be surprised ....just have a good laugh...and turn the page.

In the end , that is all about...

Isk.

Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2005 at 00:04

And can you please answer to our theory of hidden graves?I would like to hear your answer Artaixad,you allways have good answers,and i need them in my debate

Are there any real differences between Turkish and Armenian bodies or bones? Turks, Kurds and Armenians used to wear similarly and looked alike. Armenian women back then did not look Christian at all. The Ottoman Empire had heavy Islamic influences, so the ''chador'' was imposed in the Asiatic part of Turkey. This means that if the body of a woman wearing a chador was found in a mass grave, one can not conclude that the body is from a Muslim... I can go on and on.

We cannot deny that the huge quantity of bones found around Deir Zor in Syria (which was a ''destination point'' for the Armenians who took part in the death marches) were Armenian. Even Bedouin Arabs remember all this.

Here are some other pictures of the Turkish protest in Washington. http://www.sarkissianmason.com/denial/

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2005 at 11:26

Are there any real differences between Turkish and Armenian bodies or bones? Turks, Kurds and Armenians used to wear similarly and looked alike. Armenian women back then did not look Christian at all. The Ottoman Empire had heavy Islamic influences, so the ''chador'' was imposed in the Asiatic part of Turkey. This means that if the body of a woman wearing a chador was found in a mass grave, one can not conclude that the body is from a Muslim... I can go on and on.

so you are saying that we re-dressed and ree- organized the bodies to make them look like turkish graves?

We cannot deny that the huge quantity of bones found around Deir Zor in Syria (which was a ''destination point'' for the Armenians who took part in the death marches) were Armenian. Even Bedouin Arabs remember all this.

During the tehcir many armenians died.But not at the level of a massackre.Not two million.Not raped and killed on government order

Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2005 at 22:22

so you are saying that we re-dressed and ree- organized the bodies to make them look like turkish graves?

No, I said that one can not be able to differenciate... but who knows. 

During the tehcir many armenians died.But not at the level of a massackre.Not two million.Not raped and killed on government order

After all I wrote, you are still convinced that a genocide didn't happen? What am I talking... You are a proud Turkish nationalist. And as we say it in Armenian, ''kayli avedaran ge gartam'' (I'm reciting the Bible to a wolf)

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2005 at 09:11

No, I said that one can not be able to differenciate... but who knows. 

One can by lookinh at the things they had with them,and the way they dresed

After all I wrote, you are still convinced that a genocide didn't happen? What am I talking... You are a proud Turkish nationalist. And as we say it in Armenian, ''kayli avedaran ge gartam'' (I'm reciting the Bible to a wolf)

Ypu are right,you listed tour facts and i listed mine,i should not have concluded it like that

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote ArmenianSurvival Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2005 at 16:32

Originally posted by akyncy

One can by lookinh at the things they had with them,and the way they dresed

Artaxiad's whole point, from what i understand, was that you couldnt tell apart most Turks and Armenians in the Ottoman Empire because they dressed very similar. Therefore it would be difficult to differenciate between a dead Turk and a dead Armenian.

Edited by ArmenianSurvival
Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2005 at 09:02
What about the items that they  had?By the way,you are right,we could not be able to tell the diffrence by looking at their clothes

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2005 at 11:48

Turkish historian Yusuf Halacoglou is wanted by the Swiss justice because while giving a lecture in Switzerland, he refused that the Armenian Genocide ever happened.

According to Swiss law, refusal, or justification of Genocide or crimes against humanity are punishable with imprisonment of 1-3 years or by monetary fine.

The Swiss national assembly has recognized the Armenian Genocide in 2003. The Swiss district attorney has resembled the denial as similar to the denial of the Jewish Genocide.

Halacoglou has asked in the past to re-open the issue, fearing it may cause trouble in the future EU-Turkish relations. Recently, France and Holland have asked again from Turkey to reconsider its stance on the issue.

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>