Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Polish territories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Polish territories
    Posted: 13-May-2005 at 17:14

Originally posted by Sarmata

I disagree that the world would still be under Hitlers yoke if it wasn't for the Americans, I mean yeah theyd efinately played a huge part, but the Red Army did more to defeat the nazi's then Americans. Also jsut because America did some good int he past doesnt mean Im gonna be nice to every American I come across, not trying to be mean here, just saying. I mean America didn't care for Europe at all up until theyg ot attacked, just goes to show how great theya re, look at the present situation now in Iraq...not every American is good. Strategos Im not sure what you're trying to sya in your last post but either way I know my countries history and I can tell you we deserve our independence as we fought through most of history for not only ours but also for others, such as America's( Kosciuszko, Pulaski). Eaglecap, Im not exactly sure who occupied the territory first. Im pstill trying to find a sure answer of where the slavs come from, some say Kazakhstan some say from the mountains of Croatia, others that believe between the area of Poland-Belarussia, and some say in the area of the Carpathians between Poland and Ukraine. Iw ould like to the answer myself unfortunately I don't. There is a myth sayingt hat Berlin was acctually slavic before as the name comes form the slavic word Berlo, which is a symbol(object) of authority.

My point was that during ww1, because of the Communist takeover in Russia, Russia gave up vast territories of Eastern Europe including Poland, some of Ukraine, and other lands, to keep Germany from further attacking Russia.

Also, you said AMerica did not have as big of an impact in WW2, abut your wrong actually. If America would not have opend up other fronts in France and in Italy, germany could of put most of their units on the eastern front, and if not conquered Russia at least stopped them and signed an arminance.. SO who says you would not be speaking German?(Even though I do think widespread revolts would of ended Nazi domination soon..) You cannot underestimate the impact of these 2 fronts.

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 17:50

Well, if i was a german i wouldnt dare to say anything on this subject.

Poland lost 6 million citisens and most of them were murdered by Germans and Russians. Poland lost its eastern territories because of joined invasion of Germany and Russia. Just for fun Germans razed some cities to the ground. Think about Warsaw. Germany exploited Poland and its people during 5 years long ocupation and so far didnt pay anything for the disaster which brought to my country. Germany drafted 250.000 polish citisens to Wermaht, claiming that they are Germans not Poles.

The lands which Stalin, FDR and Churchill took from Germany and gave Poland covered only a small part of this what Poland lost due to German agression. And stealing polish eastern provinces had no real excuse because Poland was in the victorious camp in that war and shouldnt be treated as defeated enemy. Claiming that multinational habsburg monarchy had any rights to Lvov i find ridiculous. Russia, Prussia and Austria all together simply jumped on the Commonwealth of Poland and Lithuania and stole what wasnt their. You should remember that Prussia was nothing more but revolted lenient of polish and lithuanian kingdom and existed only because of the mercy of king Sigismundus the Old. Gdansk was a polish city which during partitions had no will to join Prussia and Prussians had to besiege it.

Germany so far didnt pay even part of its debt for the disaster it caused during 2 WW. Whats moreGermans had the help of USA after the war when Germany was rebuilding itself while Stalin in the name of Poland refused any american help and benefits of Marshal plan which were offered to us. If it wasnt enough for 50 years my country was exploited by Soviet Union like a colony and Russians were taking from us whatever wanted for free.

So before you say anything my german friends just think what your parents and grandfathers did and consider the fact that we are still suffering consequences of their dirty war.

Right now major of my city decided to count how much my city lost due to german agression and occupation. Who knows, maybe my city will sue Germany for the war reparations.

Edited by Mosquito
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 17:56
Originally posted by Mantaz

Originally posted by boody4

"I understand about giving territories to Lithuania, because it was part of Poland.

It was a part of Poland-Lithuania commonwealth or union, whatever you call it, but not Poland

Affcourse you are right my friend. I have only good feelings towards our lithuanian ex brothers and we Poles remeber yours and our joined glory and achievements during times of Commonwealth of the two nations. Afcourse we regret that those times are over but on the other hand we can now cooperate like partners within EU. As well as we want to help our ukrainian friends and today we dont want to grab their land. Because now it is their land.

Edited by Mosquito
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote strategos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-May-2005 at 17:59

So before you say anything my german friends just think what your parents and grandfathers did and consider the fact that we are still suffering consequences of their dirty war.

There is a difference between Nazi's in WW2 and regular German citizens during the war.

http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
The Golden Phallanx View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 00:11
Originally posted by Mosquito

Right now major of my city decided to count how much my city lost due to german agression and occupation. Who knows, maybe my city will sue Germany for the war reparations.

The way you say "their" dirty war disgusts me. W.W.2 was a direct result of the treaty of Versaille and thus w.w.1 which was caused by France and Britain feeling threatening by a unified Germany which was finally putting it's foot down to foreign aggression. Before you accuse every german as a war criminal, first remember that a first world country was practically forced into starvation following the treaty of Versaille. This country was germany, a land with a people completly innocent of the war of a monarch, the Kaiser. That the germans listenned to a man like Hitler following the sh*t they had to go through could only have been expected, and what Hitler did is not the fault of the common german. Get this black and white polish stereotype out of your head!

And you truly think the german people did not suffer from the war? Are you insane? Before my father immigrated to Canada he recalls well having to eat dog in order to survive allied rations, which were actually starvation rations. More damage was done to Germany than you arrogant Poles will ever know. Out of the 16 million germans living in east prussia, only 10 million made it to what was left of the nation. One small example of allied brutality. These were women and children. Man Germany was cut in half, and what was left of it bombarded over 500 times, and you say Germany should pay war reparations? Why don't any of you just think for a moment and realize that war cuts both ways, why should Germany have to pay any more war raparatiosn than any other nation which contributed to Hitler gainning power and finally, w.w.2 altogether?

Now one thing you seem to be quiet ignorant over my polish friend mosquito is that Germany is paying billions of dollars in trying to help up the eastern european countries. 50% of the EU finances come from Germany, and they still need to rebuild east germany which also suffered under the soviet regime. Germany pays so much for the EU, and you Poles appreciate nothing of it! You're almost putting it as if the only reason Germany is the thriving cultural center it is today becasue of American aid and the only reason Poland isn't, is because they received nothing. I'll tell you what my friend, sure West GErmany received finances, but in truth it was the hard working germans who rebuilt Germany. No one gave a sh*t over the place and many people such as yourself sitll hold such criminal stereo types against it; well in truth, it was the germans who rebuilt their nation, so don't go bitching about your 40% unemployement rate until you learn to work as hard as your efficient german neighbours and apprecaite the help you get which comes freely and in my opinion shouldn't come at all seeing how cocky and ungrateful you are!

We are all a result of what we have lived. Culture, attitude, perspective. For everything we do, there is a reason. There is no true evil, only the absence of proper communication.
Sarmata View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Quote Sarmata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 00:51
Originally posted by strategos

My point was that during ww1, because of the Communist takeover in Russia, Russia gave up vast territories of Eastern Europe including Poland, some of Ukraine, and other lands, to keep Germany from further attacking Russia.

this is what I mean about you strategos... you don't know facts so you just keep guessing. Poland fought for it's independence, and it proved itself a match for soviet Russia during the Polish-Soviet war, which Poland won. Russia didn't just decide to give it up it couldn't have made that decision on it's own as Poland was divided between germany, Austria and Russia. get your facts straight plz.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 08:53

Originally posted by The Golden Phallanx

The way you say "their" dirty war disgusts me.

Well, sorry for saying truth if it offended you. Affcourse Germans were peacefull volk which was forced to attack the rest of Europe and wherever the Germans were coming they were bringing with them their higher culture, civilisation and were acting in very honourable way towards the people of conquered territories.

Before you accuse every german as a war criminal, first remember that a first world country was practically forced into starvation following the treaty of Versaille.

Well, Poland was reunited after 120 years of being partitioned between 3 neighoburs. Every region had different law and played different role in 3 different economic systems. Whats more during WW1 large territories of Poland were completelly obliterated. It took almost 20 years to rebuild and when things were going better our neighbours came again and destroyed everything to the ground.

And you truly think the german people did not suffer from the war? Are you insane

Well, Germany lost 6 millions citisens of more than 80 which they have before the war. Poland lost 6 millions citisens of 35 millions they have before the war. Who suffered more? And did the German suffer because Poles invade them or it were Poles suffering because Germans invaded them?

Before my father immigrated to Canada he recalls well having to eat dog in order to survive allied rations, which were actually starvation rations.

Well, good that Germans could have tested the piece of hell in which others were living for 6 years.

One small example of allied brutality. These were women and children.

Every action causes reaction. Germans were puting women and children into gas chambers.

Man Germany was cut in half, and what was left of it bombarded over 500 times, and you say Germany should pay war reparations? Why don't any of you just think for a moment and realize that war cuts both ways, why should Germany have to pay any more war raparatiosn than any other nation which contributed to Hitler gainning power and finally, w.w.2 altogether?

My country was also cut in half. German soldiers were going from house to house in Warsaw with the flame throwers and explosives and destroying everything, house after house, street after street. Untill there was nothing left. So, dont except that i will cry for your german cities and people, because it was Germany that started this madness. And it was 1st september 1939 when my city and other cities in Poland were bombed first time. But it wasnt all, soon after your good german people came to my city, they started executions.

so don't go bitching about your 40% unemployement rate until you learn to work as hard as your efficient german neighbours and apprecaite the help you get which comes freely and in my opinion shouldn't come at all seeing how cocky and ungrateful you are!

Well, our unemployment rate is about 19%.  And we are one of the most hardworking nations in the EU so from our neighbours we can learn only how to work less.

But i see that there is somthing what share both german and polish Canadians. It is extreme nationalism.

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 11:28

should i open a topic then "Germanys lost territories" and write a disclaimer "Poles shouldn't say anything about this topic"?

or is it just cause i'm [s]black[/s] German?

well, may father did notb exist during WW2 (like me BTW) but my two Grandfathers were in Soviet fun camp most of the time or were avoiding not being thrilled to death by the Soviets.

Edited by Temujin
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 11:51
Originally posted by TheGoldenPhallanx

The way you say "their" dirty war disgusts me. W.W.2 was a direct result of the treaty of Versaille and thus w.w.1 which was caused by France and Britain feeling threatening by a unified Germany which was finally putting it's foot down to foreign aggression. Before you accuse every german as a war criminal, first remember that a first world country was practically forced into starvation following the treaty of Versaille. This country was germany, a land with a people completly innocent of the war of a monarch, the Kaiser. That the germans listenned to a man like Hitler following the sh*t they had to go through could only have been expected, and what Hitler did is not the fault of the common german. Get this black and white polish stereotype out of your head!

And you truly think the german people did not suffer from the war? Are you insane? Before my father immigrated to Canada he recalls well having to eat dog in order to survive allied rations, which were actually starvation rations. More damage was done to Germany than you arrogant Poles will ever know. Out of the 16 million germans living in east prussia, only 10 million made it to what was left of the nation. One small example of allied brutality. These were women and children. Man Germany was cut in half, and what was left of it bombarded over 500 times, and you say Germany should pay war reparations? Why don't any of you just think for a moment and realize that war cuts both ways, why should Germany have to pay any more war raparatiosn than any other nation which contributed to Hitler gainning power and finally, w.w.2 altogether?

Now one thing you seem to be quiet ignorant over my polish friend mosquito is that Germany is paying billions of dollars in trying to help up the eastern european countries. 50% of the EU finances come from Germany, and they still need to rebuild east germany which also suffered under the soviet regime. Germany pays so much for the EU, and you Poles appreciate nothing of it! You're almost putting it as if the only reason Germany is the thriving cultural center it is today becasue of American aid and the only reason Poland isn't, is because they received nothing. I'll tell you what my friend, sure West GErmany received finances, but in truth it was the hard working germans who rebuilt Germany. No one gave a sh*t over the place and many people such as yourself sitll hold such criminal stereo types against it; well in truth, it was the germans who rebuilt their nation, so don't go bitching about your 40% unemployement rate until you learn to work as hard as your efficient german neighbours and apprecaite the help you get which comes freely and in my opinion shouldn't come at all seeing how cocky and ungrateful you are!

Dear GoldenPhallanx

I really haven't got the time or patience to answer all this drivel at the moment,I'll do that later, but I've still got a moment to advice you once more, that before you again attempt to speak on the Germans behalf,( and somehow you seem to think that you're German, because your Granny owned a German Dachshund or so), to do some more and deeper studies of recent German history. I've offered you before to send you a reading list.
I'm sick of pseudo-Germans in the outbacks of nowhere who are more German than the real thing. We've left all this ber-pariotic sh*te long behind us and have long since grown up. So should you!

With best regards, your friendly neighbourhood German!

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 13:46
Originally posted by Sarmata

I disagree that the world would still be under Hitlers yoke if it wasn't for the Americans, I mean yeah theyd efinately played a huge part, but the Red Army did more to defeat the nazi's then Americans. Also jsut because America did some good int he past doesnt mean Im gonna be nice to every American I come across, not trying to be mean here, just saying. I mean America didn't care for Europe at all up until theyg ot attacked, just goes to show how great theya re, look at the present situation now in Iraq...not every American is good. Strategos Im not sure what you're trying to sya in your last post but either way I know my countries history and I can tell you we deserve our independence as we fought through most of history for not only ours but also for others, such as America's( Kosciuszko, Pulaski). Eaglecap, Im not exactly sure who occupied the territory first. Im pstill trying to find a sure answer of where the slavs come from, some say Kazakhstan some say from the mountains of Croatia, others that believe between the area of Poland-Belarussia, and some say in the area of the Carpathians between Poland and Ukraine. Iw ould like to the answer myself unfortunately I don't. There is a myth sayingt hat Berlin was acctually slavic before as the name comes form the slavic word Berlo, which is a symbol(object) of authority.

You have some good points but remember Germany was fighting on two fronts and it was the Americans who helped supply the brits and Russians, mainly the former. Britain would have fallen for sure and if America had not gotten involved the war would have at least gone on a lot longer and a lot more Poles and Russians would have died. We have many Americans of Polish heritage who fought in WWII. My father was half German and he was gun ho to fight the Germans but he was too young to fight at the time. I do not understand your former claims and since I am not Polish it is not so important to me but it is probably wise for Poland to accept the borders as they are. If the war had gone on longer I wonder if that would have given Hltler's scientists the time time to develop the A-Bomb? I have met many Polish people in America and Europe and so far I have found them to be very nice people and very intellectual. I would not mind taching English in Poland, it would be fun. The climate is a lot like this area.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 15:19
Originally posted by Temujin

should i open a topic then "Germanys lost territories" and write a disclaimer "Poles shouldn't say anything about this topic"?

or is it just cause i'm [s]black[/s] German?

well, may father did notb exist during WW2 (like me BTW) but my two Grandfathers were in Soviet fun camp most of the time or were avoiding not being thrilled to death by the Soviets.

This what i posted wasnt really directed towards you because im always open on discussion with you. I know well how german population suffered during the war. As you know my grandfather was in german army and also saw many things. I dont want any land from our neighbours and im sick with the Poles from the new world who started this debate as well as with greek who revived it after it was dead long time ago.

But this what i have posted are facts. It werent Poles that brought the war with all it consequences to Germany but it were Germans who brought it to Poland. And some nations in Europe were suffering consequences of this war longer than others. Our countrymen in Belarus and Kazachstan are suffering it till today.

Edited by Mosquito
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 21:16

Originally posted by Komnenos

Dear GoldenPhallanx

I really haven't got the time or patience to answer all this drivel at the moment,I'll do that later, but I've still got a moment to advice you once more, that before you again attempt to speak on the Germans behalf,( and somehow you seem to think that you're German, because your Granny owned a German Dachshund or so), to do some more and deeper studies of recent German history. I've offered you before to send you a reading list.
I'm sick of pseudo-Germans in the outbacks of nowhere who are more German than the real thing. We've left all this ber-pariotic sh*te long behind us and have long since grown up. So should you!

With best regards, your friendly neighbourhood German!

Yes and I must say my dear briliant Komnenos that you really are some german. You ignore all history unless it downplays everything about you; you only interest yourself in what makes you look guilty, and somehow you like that. You even have the nerve to insult you're own nationailty and succed in not defending every aspect of who you are. I'm sorry my friend, but you are no true german. A true german is an open minded person who views history through all it's perspectives, not just the bias ones they portray in American children pamphlets.(Correct me if I'm wrong but your primary historical information source? Not to mention your- how did you put it?-reading list?) Now you can try and bash talk me like you do with your country 24/7 but I'm sorry I'm too lazy to be offended by ignorant american-wannabes such as yourself Yes I consider myself german!

Ich kann flieendes deutsch sprechen du arschloch! Wie ich shon forherr gesagt habe, mein vater ist deutscher Professor bei die rtliche Universitt und vor ich geboren war hat er meine mutter deutsch gelehrt also das ist die sprache wir sprechen zu hause. Meine gramatics wirden kommen keine bange

Anyway, back to english so that our polish friends can understand, i believe you misinterpret what I'm trying to do here Komnenos. I'm not trying to bring back german conceidedness, I'm trying to defend modern day germans against prejudices from people who don't understand why things happenned. If you want to keep living thinking everything is your fault without giving a moment's thought as to why things happenned the way they did; go ahead, I on the other hand would rather see things with open eyes.

your friendly hockey playing still half frozen german Canadian!

Edited by The Golden Phallanx
We are all a result of what we have lived. Culture, attitude, perspective. For everything we do, there is a reason. There is no true evil, only the absence of proper communication.
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-May-2005 at 22:04

The way you say "their" dirty war disgusts me.

Well, sorry for saying the truth if is offending you. Ofcourse Germans were peacefull volk who were forced to attack the rest of Europe and wherever they came they brang with them their higher culture, civilisation and were acting in a very honourable way towards the people of conquered territories.

See you cannot think beyond 1939. Why did the Nazies do all this? Why would anyone just randomly do that? You sound like those people who say terrorists are born terrorists. Any thought on context utterly ignored. How typical.

Originally posted by mosquito

Before you accuse every german as a war criminal, first remember that a first world country was practically forced into starvation following the treaty of Versaille.

Well, Poland was reunited after 120 years of being partitioned between 3 neighoburs. Every region had different law and played different role in 3 different economic systems. Whats more during WW1 large territories of Poland were completelly obliterated. It took almost 20 years to rebuild and when things were going better our neighbours came again and destroyed everything to the ground.

which is not kool, I agree. Poland should never have been divided in the first place, I'm not justifying any of that. You are putting words in my mouth! How typical.

And you truly think the german people did not suffer from the war? Are you insane

Well, Germany lost 6 millions citisens of more than 80 which they have before the war. Poland lost 6 millions citisens of 35 millions they have before the war. Who suffered more? And did the German suffer because Poles invade them or it were Poles suffering because Germans invaded them?

When did I say those were the only 6 million? Didn't I clearly state that was one example. Have you ever heard what happenned in Berlin? In Dresden? At pretty much every clutter of buildings in Germany at the time? Also, I never said Poles did not suffer, my original comment was in rebuke to the completly bias lies you stated about everything which concerns the Germans. The Germans were suffering for the imperialistic world powers invading their country, not for the first time. And to forestall your comments, yes Nazies were also imperialists, but imperialists who only came to power because of the misery the germans were in after w.w.1, one which was unjustifiably forced upon them. (kaiser's war, not the people's) This however I expect you won't understand, also typical.

Before my father immigrated to Canada he recalls well having to eat dog in order to survive allied rations, which were actually starvation rations.

Well, good that Germans could have tested the piece of hell in which others were living for 6 years.

They lived it long before then which provoked the pain they inflicted upon others. Unjustifiable pain on others but still what could have been expected if you look at the context. Something I doubt you did.

One small example of allied brutality. These were women and children.

Every action causes reaction. Germans were puting women and children into gas chambers.

You classify all germans as one massive collective. The SS were putting children in gas chambers, just like the CIA are deporting suspicious looking citizens of all countries to Syria for torture. "Every action causes reaction", take a piece of your own advice. Treat germans like sh*t, and eventually they'll listen to a lunatic who's vowing to treat you like sh*t. Action--> Reaction. 2+2=4. This is learnt in preschool, in my coutnry at least. I don't know about Poland.

Man Germany was cut in half, and what was left of it bombarded over 500 times, and you say Germany should pay war reparations? Why don't any of you just think for a moment and realize that war cuts both ways, why should Germany have to pay any more war raparatiosn than any other nation which contributed to Hitler gainning power and finally, w.w.2 altogether?

My country was also cut in half. German soldiers were going from house to house in Warsaw with the flame throwers and explosives and destroying everything, house after house, street after street. Untill there was nothing left. So, dont except that i will cry for your german cities and people, because it was Germany that started this madness. And it was 1st september 1939 when my city and other cities in Poland were bombed first time. But it wasnt all, soon after your good german people came to my city, they started executions.

No it was not Germany that started this madness. It was the chain reaction of events of the previous 50 years that commenced it. You put all blame on one people far too easily. How typical

so don't go bitching about your 40% unemployement rate until you learn to work as hard as your efficient german neighbours and apprecaite the help you get which comes freely and in my opinion shouldn't come at all seeing how cocky and ungrateful you are!

Well, our unemployment rate is about 19%.  And we are one of the most hardworking nations in the EU so from our neighbours we can learn only how to work less.

MY source: recent Polish immigrant to Canada. The unemployement in Poland is 40%, unless you want to substract the 21% which are on the road side displaying themselves as sex objects or the others who make a living off of thievery or scrubbing the ground for precious looking metals which don't exist. 19% my white hairy ass!

But i see that there is somthing what share both german and polish Canadians. It is extreme nationalism.

You have no idea what Canada represents. We are peace keepers. We are famous for peace keeping. Ask the dutch, the people of Rwanda, the people of Afgnanistan, the people of Sudan, or any other of the many countries Canada works to help into peace. Matter of fact in Holand they stop all traffic and business for a certain time every week or month I'm not sure which, but to stop and hear the Canadian athem. They do this in thanks for their liberation by Canada's hand from Nazi domination.

Now I'm sure you will attempt to rebuff everything I've said, but once again I think you also misinterpret what I'm trying to say. You probably think I'm some Neo-Nazi or other, well I'm sorry to disappoint you I'm not that, and I do understand the pain Poland has suffered. It just vexes me to the core when I hear ppl still claiming war rapartions for a war where both sides were wrong.

Plz read my quote.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 07:38

Well Golden Phallus. As you came to plain insults i dont see any reason to continue this talk with you. I can only congratulate you for finding reliable sources from which you get knowledge abut the world and history.

Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 12:08

I trust my sources above yours, partly because I know my sources and secondly because you don't have any.

And I must also congratulate you for a disccusion well answered. Nothing beats using the excuse of having been offended to escape answering the facts. A true sign of understanding the argument. Well done. Also very typical

ps: I like your name, it really suits you.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 12:19

I trust my sources above yours, partly because I know my sources and secondly because you don't have any.

And I must also congratulate you for a disccusion well answered. Nothing beats using the excuse of having been offended to escape answering the facts. Well done. Also very typical

Well, if for you your imigrant from Poland knows better than polish Central Statistical Office how high unemployment we have, there is nothing to discuss.

Unemployment rate 1990-20051)

January February March April May June tr="July ">July August September October November December
1990 0,3 0,8 1,5 1,9 2,4 3,1 3,8 4,5 5 5,5 5,9 6,5
1991 6,6 6,8 7,1 7,3 7,7 8,4 9,4 9,8 10,5 10,8 11,1 12,2
1992 12,1 12,4 12,1 12,2 12,3 12,6 13,1 13,4 13,6 13,5 13,5 14,3
1993 14,2 14,4 14,4 14,4 14,3 14,8 15,4 15,4 15,4 15,3 15,5 16,4
1994 16,7 16,8 16,7 16,4 16,2 16,6 16,9 16,8 16,5 16,2 16,1 16
1995 16,1 15,9 15,5 15,2 14,8 15,2 15,3 15,2 15 14,7 14,7 14,9
1996 15,4 15,5 15,4 15,1 14,7 14,3 14,1 13,8 13,5 13,2 13,3 13,2
1997 13,1 13 12,6 12,1 11,7 11,6 11,3 11,0 10,6 10,3 10,3 10,3
1998 10,7 10,6 10,4 10,0 9,7 9,6 9,6 9,5 9,6 9,7 9,9 10,4
1999 11,4 11,9 12,0 11,8 11,6 11,6 11,8 11,9 12,1 12,2 12,5 13,1
2000 13,7 14,0 14,0 13,8 13,6 13,6 13,8 13,9 14,0 14,1 14,5 15,1
2001 15,7 15,9 16,1 16,0 15,9 15,9 16,0 16,2 16,3 16,4 16,8 17,4
2002* a) 18,1 18,2 18,2 17,9 17,3 17,4 17,5 17,5 17,6 17,5 17,8 18,1

b)

20,1 20,2 20,1 19,9 19,2 19,4 19,4 19,5 19,5 19,5 19,7 20,0
2003* a) 18,6 18,7 18,6 18,3 17,9 17,7 17,7 17,6 17,5 17,4 17,6 18,0

b)

20,6 20,7 20,6 20,3 19,8 19,7 19,6 19,5 19,4 19,3 19,5 20,0
2004 20,6 20,6 20,5 20,0 19,6 19,5 19,3 19,1 18,9 18,7 18,7 19,1
2005 19,5 19,4 19,3                  

1)Share of the unemployed persons in civilian economically active population

*)The data presented in variant a) have been calculated on the base of Agriculture Census 1996, the data in variant b) on the base of National Census of Population and Housing 2002. Data included in variant b) have been presented since January 2004, continuously.

The problem with you is the same as the problem of all imigrants in the new world. They are just rubbish which was not able to live well in their own country. Like your father  who had to leave his own country and look for bread abroad.

Other your arguments in majority comes from "Mein Kamp" so i dont discuss them.

Edited by Mosquito
Knight
Knight

Quote The Golden Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 12:37

HAHAHA, alright, believe your statistics. Funny, isn't that where they try to make themselves look good? (Cough cough, complete propaganda!)

I also find your prejudice towards immigrants amusing. The attitude you have is the exact same of the tiny monarchs in Germany at the time of Napoleon. It is this policy which made so many people immigrate, 40% of modern day united states are of majority german origin. As with the Poles, most of these people were hard working peasants but who were drivin off their country.

Once again I am far too lazy to be insulted by your on the spot insults, it is just interesting how you always speak so vigorously of how the Poles went through pain yet when your own people leave to seek safety, they are "rubbish". Do not try and downplay my father, they left because the country was raised to the ground and the Soviets were coming with murder on their minds. Only a fool would stay, but I guess you would have, that also makes sense seeing what you are.

Nothing I've said has any relation with that book. I don't understand why you would bring that up unless you were just searching it yourself for some sad pathetic argument to through at me.

poor kid.

EDIT: Nice edit kid, I also find it funny how you've just changed everything you said. Nice cover up, I'm sorry tho, I did read it before you got the chance.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-May-2005 at 13:13

HAHAHA, alright, believe your statistics. Funny, isn't that where they try to make themselves look good? (Cough cough, complete propaganda!)

Well, maybe in Canada your Central Statistical Office works for propaganda reasons. In Poland it is independent office and everyone here agree that those statistics looks terrible. Actually every prime minister for last 5 years was loosing job because of them.

Nothing I've said has any relation with that book. I don't understand why you would bring that up unless you were just searching it yourself for some sad pathetic argument to through at me.

Really? I thought you are quoting it.

Do not try and downplay my father, they left because the country was raised to the ground and the Soviets were coming with murder on their minds. Only a fool would stay, but I guess you would have, that also makes sense seeing what you are.

So? most of the Germans are fools only your father was smart. Prolly he did somthing really bad during war and had no choise but escape to Canada. Along with those who escaped to Argentina.

Edited by Mosquito
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 18:17

But this what i have posted are facts. It werent Poles that brought the war with all it consequences to Germany but it were Germans who brought it to Poland. And some nations in Europe were suffering consequences of this war longer than others. Our countrymen in Belarus and Kazachstan are suffering it till today.

sure, Germany was the agressor, but look, the territories lost eblogn to coutnries that ahve themselves felt the hard hand of teh German occupiers and have onyl independes for no logner than 60 years or so, woudl you find it fair to take it from thsoe young countries?

@Golden Phallanx:

first, I don't care what you considder yourself, i think you should considder yoruself an Arschloch (yes, correct spelling ) and finally shut up! i totally side with what Komnenos wrote to you and I would have wrote it myself if i had not simply descided to ignore your ignorant propaganda posts. member Genghis talks a far better German than you, yet I think he has no German heritage at all, so just because you know some bad German that does by far not make you anything close to a German, that is anybody whose family has lived in this country for over 100 years at least and had experienced the Imperial and Nazi Germany from first hand.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2005 at 19:03

sure, Germany was the agressor, but look, the territories lost eblogn to coutnries that ahve themselves felt the hard hand of teh German occupiers and have onyl independes for no logner than 60 years or so, woudl you find it fair to take it from thsoe young countries?

No, and i didnt say anywhere on this thread that i want to take somthing from our eastern neighbours.

@Golden Phallanx:

first, I don't care what you considder yourself, i think you should considder yoruself an Arschloch (yes, correct spelling ) and finally shut up! i totally side with what Komnenos wrote to you and I would have wrote it myself if i had not simply descided to ignore your ignorant propaganda posts. member Genghis talks a far better German than you, yet I think he has no German heritage at all, so just because you know some bad German that does by far not make you anything close to a German, that is anybody whose family has lived in this country for over 100 years at least and had experienced the Imperial and Nazi Germany from first hand.

Considering the history of my family even I have probably more german blood in my veins than he has.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>