Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pourpirar: "Slavic origin of Achaemenid Persians"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pourpirar: "Slavic origin of Achaemenid Persians"
    Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 05:18
http://wapedia.mobi/en/Nasser_Pourpirar

Nasser Pourpirar, (Persian: ناصر پورپیرار) (Pen name: Naria,)(previous name: Naser Bana-Konanadeh), is an Iranian [1] writer, revisionist, and conspiracy theorist [1] . He is well known for his controversial theories questioning the academically recognized historiography of Iran from Achaemenids to the beginning of the Safavid period. [2] He is also an ardent anti-semite. Among his controversial positions, are his support for executed Iraqi leader, Saddam Hussein and his support for American racist activist, David Duke. [3]

2. 1. His view on Iranian history

Pourpirar's revisionism begins with the event of Purim, recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther. He believes that that Purim was a genocide against indigenous civilised Iranians committed by the Achaemenid Shah Darius I and his Jewish allies. He claims that "after the great genocide committed by Jews in Purim, the land of Iran was completely wiped out of human beings until the beginning of Islam." [5]

He considers Behistun Inscription as a symbol of this genocide. [2]. He claims that construction of Persepolis was never finished [3] and the Achaemenid dynasty whom he considers as a group of ancient barbarian Slavic invaders ended with Darius the Great, after they returned to their homeland in Eurasian steppes. The rest of the Achaemenid, Parthian, Sassanid, Tahirid, Ghaznavid, Seljuqid, and Samanid dynasties according to Pourpirar were fabricated by historians of mostly Jewish background as part of a Jewish conspiracy. [6]

According to Pourpirar a few historic sites which are said to be Parthian, are indeed either clearly related to Greeks or are modern forgery. He claims all inscriptions which are said to be Sassanid are modern forgeries. He also believes that historical personalities such as Mazdak, Mani, Zoroaster, Babak, Abu Moslem, and Salman the Persian were also invented by modern Jewish historians. [7] [8]

Regarding reliability of Iranian dynasties he says: "So everyone should know that the builders of the false historical and social lies of the last two thousand years between Purim till the Safavids were the Jews. They wanted to hide their genocide and thus used lies by fabricating history." [9]

Ninurta View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Ninurta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 05:31
Well, I think that filled my Bullshit quota for the evening.
Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 05:55
Please move this nonsense to "Alternative history" since I can't do it myself. I also want to add that discussing such... I even can't find the proper term for this is not far from seriously discussing the "Protocols of the Sages of Zion." I'm sure that Mr. Pourpirar believes that the latter is an authentic document...
Σαυρομάτης
Slayertplsko View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Slayertplsko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 16:18
This clearly beats Saxon and Scythian thread and win's the capital prize! Thanks, Cyrus.LOL
A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 17:58

Why do you keep on creating these kind of topics? Are you trying to show us that Persians are white Europeans? If so, you are failing miserably.

Edited by Cent - 04-Sep-2008 at 18:00
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 18:12
This is the information about David Duke, who is supported by Pourpirar.

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is a former Louisiana State Representative, a candidate in presidential primaries for the Democratic and Republican parties, and former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Duke has been criticised as an Anti-Semite for various works he has authored on the subject of Jewish plots for world domination, and as a white supremacist while Duke claims he is but a white nationalist. Duke denies being a racist and says he is a racial realist asserting "all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage." [8] He speaks in favor of racial segregation and white separatism. [9] [10] [11]

David Duke has taught a course in History and International Relations at the Ukrainian Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (MAUP). Duke has also unsuccessfully ran for the Louisiana Senate, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, Governor of Louisiana and twice for President of the United States.

Σαυρομάτης
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 18:26
However it seems Pourpirar hates ancient Persians and Jews and I never support him but it is at least good that he dares to propound a new hypothesis about an ancient people, I don't know why when someone talks about these things, we immediately say "this is bullshit", "this is nonsense", ..., even before reading what he says!

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 04-Sep-2008 at 19:36
Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2008 at 18:34

I think people actually said that only after reading "what he says."

Σαυρομάτης
MarcoPolo View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote MarcoPolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 00:03
Originally posted by Ninurta

lol! too funny.. nice way to put it
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 00:24
He is another version of Ahmadi nejad (death be upon him).
Yekta View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Yekta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 07:44

I'm willing to overlook every document, proof, scientist, historian or source and just ask a simple question.

How does he define himself, an Arab invader?

He can not be one of those indigenous Iranians who were totally wiped out!
He can not be a Jew because then he will be part of this so called conspiracy!
He can not be one of those Slavic invaders because he should be somwhere else now!
He can not be Iranian because by doing so he is practically accepting all these false beliefs!

Edited by Yekta - 05-Sep-2008 at 08:05
The fire that never dies burns in our hearts.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 08:18
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

However it seems Pourpirar hates ancient Persians and Jews and I never support him but it is at least good that he dares to propound a new hypothesis about an ancient people, I don't know why when someone talks about these things, we immediately say "this is bullshit", "this is nonsense", ..., even before reading what he says!

It's like when you see a rotten apple crawling with maggots, you don't need to taste it to know it's crap.
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 08:35

http://www.azargoshnasp.net/recent_history/atoor/responseasgharzadeh/asghrazadehresponse.htm : Thus the passage:” Behold, a people comes from the north; and a great nation and many kings shall be stirred up from the uttermost parts of the earth.” (from the book Jeremiah written before Cyrus the Great) is taken by Pourpirar that Cyrus the Great will march from North (which he believes it is Khazaria and Slavia!).

As I said here: http://www.allempires.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=24888 I also believe that Cyrus the Great was from the north but the north of Iran, not Khazaria or Slavia!

In Persica, the 5th century BC Greek physician Greek physician and historian Ctesias, says Cyrus the Great was an Amardian, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amard The Amard people, or Amardis (also Amardians, Amui in Pahlavi) were a tribe living along the southern shore of the Caspian, including current day Amol, Iran.

Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 14:23

There was no Khazaria, nor "Slavia" in the times of Cyrus the Great. Mr. Pourpirar is simply lacking the knowledge of the basic historical facts.

Σαυρομάτης
Slayertplsko View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Slayertplsko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2008 at 16:23
Originally posted by Sarmat12

There was no Khazaria, nor "Slavia" in the times of Cyrus the Great. Mr. Pourpirar is simply lacking the knowledge of the basic historical facts.

There were! You really shouldn't believe everything the Jewish propagandists say!LOL

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it's not open.
capcartoonist View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote capcartoonist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2008 at 09:37
Originally posted by Ninurta

The Slavic invasion was led by the Invisable Fuzzy Pink Unicorn.  Part of the Jewish - Dust Bunny Conspiracy.
Cap
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Patrinos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2008 at 15:34
Where is the lost Atlantis in the whole theory?
"Hellenes are crazy but they have a wise God"
Kolokotronis
CiegaSordomud View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote CiegaSordomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2008 at 21:11
He's reacting against the other extreme that says ancient Aryans were pretty much all that existed in Iran, but two wrongs dont make a right. He is too biased to uncover discernable truth, like his idea that after commiting genocide those invaders simply returned home to the steppes. Which I would say the steppes were mostly non-Slavic and non-Aryan for the most part.

But there is a point, that while there might not have been complete genocide or replacement there was a great effort by the Persians and their relatives to erase the history of Iran before them. Of course, what's most likely is that they took some aspects of the indigeneous culture and made it into their own, while demonizing them at the same time. 

Edited by CiegaSordomud - 12-Oct-2008 at 21:13
Asawar Hazaraspa View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Asawar Hazaraspa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2008 at 23:40

I guess the guys saying that Aryans orginated in Iran and all over the worldare way much less than guys who openly speak, publish books and papersclaiming the Turkics were inhabitants not only Iranian plateau but a major part of Asia and Europe.

erasing the history of Iran before that? how could you assess this one?! your sources? LOL I see you have also new theories for the history of Iranian plateau during the Persian empire too.  But I can't wait to see your prooves for thisclaim this time.

Sharrukin View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Sharrukin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 03:51
Thus the passage:” Behold, a people comes from the north; and a great nation and many kings shall be stirred up from the uttermost parts of the earth.” (from the book Jeremiah written before Cyrus the Great) is taken by Pourpirar that Cyrus the Great will march from North (which he believes it is Khazaria and Slavia!).

The context of that passage in Jeremiah (6:22) is to a prophecy of the Babylonians causing devastation to the cities of the Jews.  They come "from the north" because campaign routes from Mesopotamia circumvent the Syrian desert and invade the fertile region of Syria before invading Palestine, hence "from the north". 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>