Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Create your own Europe!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Create your own Europe!
    Posted: 09-Jan-2005 at 06:18
whoaaa!
Murph View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2005 at 18:05
yeah that actually is pretty scary...hopefully no young children are in this forum or else they might have nightmares
hansioux View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote hansioux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2005 at 06:43
Begging plea of the weak can only receive disrespect, violence and oppression as bestowments. Blood and sweat of the weak can only receive insult, blame and abuse as rewards.

Lai Ho, Formosan Poet
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2005 at 09:34

can you give some transilations of the names and who are they

Kuu-ukko View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kuu-ukko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2005 at 09:42
They're Star Trek names of states, though I'm not sure why there is Minbari (?!), 'cause thats in Babylon 5...
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2005 at 10:02

oh i see

iam not a fan of star trek

> LORD VADER

} YES  MASTER

> RISE

scary ha?

Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2005 at 15:59

LOOOOOOOL, the Star Trek map beats everything.

but why are the Breen member of the Federation??

hansioux View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote hansioux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2005 at 16:00

Originally posted by Kuu-ukko

They're Star Trek names of states, though I'm not sure why there is Minbari (?!), 'cause thats in Babylon 5...

Just because out of place peopleare always so interesting XD

Begging plea of the weak can only receive disrespect, violence and oppression as bestowments. Blood and sweat of the weak can only receive insult, blame and abuse as rewards.

Lai Ho, Formosan Poet
hansioux View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote hansioux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2005 at 22:25
Originally posted by Temujin

LOOOOOOOL, the Star Trek map beats everything.

but why are the Breen member of the Federation??

I realized that mistake when I first posted it T_T

Oh well.....

Lai Ho, Formosan Poet
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2005 at 03:27

The economies developped so much and the armies were too powerful so there must be a war,the Usa decided to invade the Europe with an operation named "Behind the Ocean"

The main landing will happen on Normandy Portugal and Benelux.Europeans are more powerful,but Usa has strong allies there,like Devlet- Othoman and Rum and Great Britain.

In the North The Vikings and the Russians are fighting with each other.

BAlkan Federation is now neutralise,they are now fighting with each other,if their war ends,probably they will fight near Europe against the USA.

how's it?

Edited by Jagatai Khan
Frederick Roger View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Frederick Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2005 at 06:07

Here's my attempt. I hope this works out

Murph View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2005 at 19:06
ugh my map ended up being the last one on page 7 and now no  one will see it.....after all that time making cyborg putin
JasSum View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote JasSum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2005 at 08:33
Heeey. The name is wrong. The place you are divading by colours is named Macedonia, not Europe :}}
El_Bandito View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote El_Bandito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2005 at 03:11
CyberPutin--"Da tovarish, ya bolshoi ujas."
I'm awake, I'm awake.
JasSum View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote JasSum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2005 at 06:25
resistance is futile, you wil be chechenized
:}}
hansioux View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote hansioux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2005 at 13:51
Originally posted by Jagatai Khan

The economies developped so much and the armies were too powerful so there must be a war,the Usa decided to invade the Europe with an operation named "Behind the Ocean"

The main landing will happen on Normandy Portugal and Benelux.Europeans are more powerful,but Usa has strong allies there,like Devlet-Othoman and Rum and Great Britain.

In the North The Vikings and the Russians are fighting with each other.

BAlkan Federation is now neutralise,they are now fighting with each other,if their war ends,probably they will fight near Europe against the USA.

how's it?

some how I find it impossible for the Swiss not to be part of the CapitaliaNs XD

Those people knows their money.

Lai Ho, Formosan Poet
Kapikulu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Kapikulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2005 at 03:27
Originally posted by JanusRook

I dunno, it's just the color scheme I'm familiar with.

France=Blue

UK=Red

Ireland=Green

Italy=Green

Spain=Yellow

etc.etc.etc. (of course I have detracted from my common color scheme for this matter)

These colors are actually the characteristic colors,due to their flags coming from the history...

We gave up your happiness
Your hope would be enough;
we couldn't find neither;
we made up sorrows for ourselves;
we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli
Kapikulu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Kapikulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2005 at 03:36
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl

why you all paitned France blue? you should paint it white like the flag they use most...

Funny you are an Egyptian. During the Suez crisis your country was invaded by France and capturing the Ports was like a piece of cake, it was done by paratroopers LOL. But the funniest thing is the Arab-israeli war, where tiny israel defeated Egypt and friends. Plus them again they were defeated in another war in 6 days by that smaller and not  necessarily technologically superior adversary.  well done .

For those who think I don't have a sense of humour, I can clearly differentiate  btw humour and insult.

And this is why the French are hated... yet again taking it too seriously.

Why don't you grow some balls and refer to the individual rather to an entire nation. You address to me not to all of France because you haven't met all of France, have you? That said no hard feeling.

Then you gotta not forget that you are a member of French nation and don't let your nation to be accused of such acts due to your ridiculous words...What are the things about Egypt(Temujin is not Egyptian though)?Is this ridiculous French racism or extreme pride... Israel's secret was the technology and in addition,American superiority against sOViets, and also the weak leadership of Arab generals and ministers, and weak commitment of Arab folk.It is known that Americans were replacing the Israeli's lost tanks in the war...France hadn't done anything in 1952 Suez War...Just one port invasion and then surrender as usual...

I see no point of fooling a defeated nation with such racism(such an inferior act) and defending your own when someone says something to it.

We gave up your happiness
Your hope would be enough;
we couldn't find neither;
we made up sorrows for ourselves;
we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Artaxiad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2005 at 22:56
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Feb-2005 at 08:31

swiss are the part of Balkans(their homeland has been captured by nationalists)

BTW Artaxiad,Have you ever eaten kebab?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>