Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how can we eliminate racism

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Top Gun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how can we eliminate racism
    Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 15:15
yes but the jews made very much unrest in the empire and the christians too it made it all political in unballance
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 15:35
Still, a city in which one third of the population is a slave doesn't strike me as an example to be followed.
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2007 at 17:55
Originally posted by Denis

I don't want racism to be eliminated.

My reasoning for this is that if you eliminate racism, you eliminate people's ability to see differences in other people. If you eliminate people's ability to see differences in other people you create a socity of complete morons.

Not so. By eliminating the differences... mankind could accomplish much more. Ever heard of Atlantis? Yes, I know their existence is not proven... but Atlanteans are supposedly the first civilization where only one race (Indo-European) worked together to make a utopian world that amazed many great civilization. In fact, I am going to post a grand theory about Atlantis once the Mediterranean sea theory issue is solved.

Join us.
Top Gun View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Suspended

Quote Top Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 03:22
can you give me a site with the story of Atlantis
pekau View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Atlantean Prophet

Quote pekau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 19:09

Top Gun, I am actually going to post regarding my ideas of Atlantis... some logical, some bizzare... It would be posted within half an hour at least... starting... now!

Join us.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 19:25
Originally posted by Adalwolf

What your promoting is the destruction of the world's heritage. If everybody was all the same it would be a very boring world.

I don't think so.

The world's genetic heritage can be preserved in many ways. A single middle size sperm and egg bank has the potential of preserving all the genetic diversity of mankind.

Even more, as a South American I can tell you that mixtures doesn't destroy heritages at all. You can see, at least in Souther South America, large number of peoples that are white, blond and blue eyed, whose ancestors are not all Europeans at all. It is quite curious to see some brown couples, with very straight dark hair having kids that look scandinavians. But it 's so common down here that nobody pays attention to it.

When I was a kid I had in my classroom kids that looked 100% natives, others that looked Spaniards, a cooper haired guy, blond blue eyes, all the varieties you could desire.

We didn't know them we belonged to different "races". Nobody toll us!

Only when I was an adult, and I had the brilliant idea to migrate to Canada, and people there didn't consider me a "white", that I realized my friends of my class when I was a kid where not of the same "genetics" or "race".

But that does not matter to me. They were all MY PEOPLE, and that's what really counts. I believe.

Pinguin,
Chilean

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567