Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Shroud of Gllavenica

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Patrinos View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Shroud of Gllavenica
    Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 07:58
Arber,First I feel insaulted when you say about greek opression on Albanians by the Church mainly and your theories about good greek-turkish relation and bad turk-albanian(turkalbanian) relations during the Ottoman times. We as Greeks managed to maintain our religion a sign to see how "good" "friends" and "allies" we were with the Turks.But in the other hand we have an oppressed albanian nation but I don't understand from who????? I don't care if you justify your selves by claiming that the Albanians' slaughterings in Greece were just Turks' fault who didn't pay good their mercenaries. This is a nationalistic,blind propagandist view with a big dose of ignorance or  voluntarily  not acceptance of your mistakes and crimes as a nation.
You said about shame. Those who have to be ashamed are those who maintain the Balkans' bad situation with imperialistic policy and ideology,something that "suits" in another era about a century back.
From when the language has to do anything with race??? If I criticize a language's,albanian now, level  do you understand that  I refer to  the albanian "race"???? Make a search in my posts to find a racist claim,I mean a claim that shows that I classify races as superior and inferior,to distinguish physical characteristics of a group of people isn't racist if we don't claim superiority.
If I didn't have a clue in history why did you answered to my posts.If you thought that my arguments were only nationalistic nonsenses you had to mention it from the beginning not answering with your (non-convincing for me) answers. I didn't started the  discussion  by saying :" Kastriotis, Arianitis are Greeks" . I've written what make me believe that their families had Greek-Byzantine origins and you answered with your arguments trying to maintain the albanian historic "myths" and idols.
You are the one who started with totally nonsenses about Kolokotronis about being "albanian" considering that he wasn't even an Arvanite.... Which were your scientific historic arguments then??? What could you answer to Kolokotronis's writings by him???? You've just disappeared from that topic,without admit  your serious mistake which is surely derived from albanian  nationalistic propagandist "hoxhist" website.Are these your sources??
If you think that in this thread my posts were so relevant you shouldn't answer,because you got too out of topic(according to you).You think that my replies are full of magalomanic egocentrism because maybe you and your compatriots have in big extent a inferiority complex against Greeks,just because you come here(in Greece) and work and not the opposite.This opinion isn't a result only from you internet-guys but from your compatriots who live,work,be educated in Greece.The total lack of gratefulness is a hit on the back of the Greeks in our filotimo(i can't translate it in english because there isn't such word in english but i suppose you understand), in a nation which has just ended to migrate outside and suddenly had hundreds of  thousands  of Albanians  in a  very small period in our borders.
Don't try to be the "victim",the "oppressed" in the history because you will be surprised when you make a search in real hstory and not in Hoxha's history books' and simiral thinking websites.

Edited by Patrinos - 08-Nov-2006 at 08:07
Perseas View Drop Down
General
General
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 11:41
Seko already urged participants to restrain themselves or it will be closed but as we all witness from the last two posts, the thread has degenerated into mud throwing between members. Thread closed.
A mathematician is a person who thinks that if there are supposed to be three people in a room, but five come out, then two more must enter the room in order for it to be empty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123