Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aryan Indians

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>
Author
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 22-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1775
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aryan Indians
    Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 04:36
Originally posted by RajputGirl

TeldeInduz mentioned something about the Kurmi Kshatriyas in Punjab? 

If I'm not mistaken, I think the Kurmis and Yadavs were originally Sudras, and the ones I know are from UP and Bihar...not Punjab.   
 
Now, they're being accepted as Kshatriyas for some reason, like the Lodh Rajputs?  At least that's what I 've heard.  I don't know how this whole thing works. 
 
I wouldn't trust what wikipedia says about "Punjabi Patels" anyway.  Anybody can add in their two cents. 
 
 


Niether Kurmis nor Yadavs are considered kshatriyas, although there is a newly found fashion amongst them to add Singh to their name.  Kurmis are people who grow vegetables(as opposed to grain). Yadavs are ahir caste who are milkmen.


Edited by Vivek Sharma - 02-Sep-2006 at 04:37
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Back to Top
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 22-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1775
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Sep-2006 at 04:44
Originally posted by Aakash

dono if any one is fair or not--we sindhis and baluchis are genuinely persians--we come from the other side of the indus. But i cant understand one thing--why do u wanna trace back ur roots!
be proud to call urselves as juss indians!
n this theroy of aryan invasion is false--its a cock n bull story!
indians migrated to greece n all many years back. Aryans never invaded india. The word Arya has many other connotations as well.
but i know that--
pathans/punjabi jatts are made up of huns ann greeks(alexander left his 10000 men hoo maried the women n yeilded the children)
baluchis are made of dravidians(brahui) n baloch(kurdish+turkish)
sindhis are made up of parthians(persians) and scythians(sanskrit:saka)
gujjars came from georgia
kashmiris are composed of greeks, tarkhans(turkish), mongols, hebrews.
himachalis have mongol heritage
no other race is caucasian--not even the normal punjabis!
these races kept migrating ino interiors of india, due to islamic invasions.
Not many remained hindu. Many often migrated to different parts of india. As a result u can see many southindians being fair. Those who stayed back a significantly smaller in mumber, but are noticable.
newyas history is history, live in ur present!!
be juss indian!!



 You are right Akash. In fact the present kurdish population has similiar names barzani their leader for example. they are descendent of mittani / subari who were vedic empires in the middle east. Tutenkhamen's grandmother was a mittani, so he had an indian connection also.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Back to Top
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General
Avatar

Joined: 25-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 928
  Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2006 at 16:57
Originally posted by Hellenic

I have found Indians to be very inherently insecure people especially when it comes to the issue of colour, looks though I think this has more to do with religion than actual fact. I remember some of my indian co-workers were quite extatic when I told them I would be visiting their country for business, having hung around them for quite some time I felt comfortable.  
 I then travelled to India & spent 6 weeks there,  it was an interesting trip but one that brought many surprises.  For one, the endemic poverty I saw was nothing like I had seen before(I had never seen people living and dying on the streets before), but secondly I got to see a whole range of what Indians look like as I travelled thru delhi, Kashmir, Hyderabad and the Calcutta.  I had seen posters for Indian movies before arriving but they looked nothing like the indians I was seeing & I can tell u quite frankly, that Indians rarely have any fair or coloured features suggestive of an Aryan legacy infact many border on an african skin tone though retaining large eyes and typical indian noses, so I think the analogy is more of a linguistic or cultural one. 
Infact, the majority of my co-workers who where sikhs(penjabi) where fairer(so to speak) and taller then the bulk of what I saw on my entire trip to India leading me to believe that only the those indians who fit the criteria of being fair/tall were immigrating to the west!(I know this seems extraordinary but this is what I honestly believed when I left India) I find it odd that the few odd ball or atypical individuals who have colored eyes or fair skin are taken as being 'normal' or representatice of/in India, which seems to be a projection of the caste system still very much present in India today.  I was often quite surprised, when Indians would throw themselves at my feet as they had never seen me(a whiteman) before.  I found it to be the worst type of degradation in human I had ever witnessed. Also, many times, I saw darker individuals pushed aside by other individuals(who in my eyes where equally as dark) because they felt themselves to be better?  then when I joined the line, I would be given first class treatment to the front of the line.
 People should be content with their skin tone, looks, regardless of wether its light or fair.  To project themselves as being something else is dishonest, misleading and most off all an inherent issue of self-esteem.  As some members in this thread keep stating that Indians are majority aryans(74%) i find that to be highly irresponsible.  If anything I would put it below 1-2% who are Aryan, and thats assuming that they are hidden in some remote corner of India as I didnt see them.  This thread seems to be promoting an innacurate and misleading assessment of India which is dishonest.  There's no shame in being Brown.  In the summer time, I too turn quite a dark shade of brown :)


Good post. Its ironic that a westerner can so easily see the sickness that subcontinental people suffer from but we ourselves choose to ignore it. Clap
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest
Guest
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2006 at 04:45
    
The myth of aryan invasion theory is proving to be wrong by recent research.This myth was created during colonialism in india to their advantage.


one can say from evidence that harappa culture is continued till today.Note the bangles on the skeleton and artifact found in harrapa and even today some women wear similar bangles.The samples of genetic makeup of indian population aslo proves that there has be no mass migration to hindustan(current afghanistan,pakistan and india) such to alter the ratio of local population. It wud be bullsh*t to say about 74% are aryans. Aryan meant someone whos NOBLE and irananians too have used the word aryan as they shared culture ,language(similar to sanskrit)gods etc which was similar to india in those days. These features like various skin types eye colors etc are a result of various factors,climate,immigration,contact with other people like greeks romans persians sakas etc even when alexander returned from india a large number from his army stayed back...and settled that cud between hindukush region(afghanistan) to kashmir or punjab.
As someone pointed we are not ashamed of our color.Most of the indian population are brown,but i have met people who have blue or green eyes who are from south india.
one can mistake the warm welcome given to foreigners as racial complex..in indian culture guests are treated be as gods!!!



    
    

Edited by induscivilztion - 27-Sep-2006 at 04:51
Back to Top
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 22-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1775
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2006 at 05:01
It's the europeans who are ashamed of the word Aryan after they all slept over the holocaust. It's the europeans who want Indo - Aryan to be termed as Indo - European to avoid those memories.

It was the Europeans who created this doctrine of Aryan supremecy for their own selfish interest & now want to undo it for the same reason.

Indian's never claimed that their is a separate Aryan race, nor do they now. Nor do we want to be a part of any such superior race. If Aryan is to e used as a racial slang, then we Indian's don't want to be labelled as Aryans. We are Indian that is all. We dont want to be white. We are brown people & proud of our separate identity.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Back to Top
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 22-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1775
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2006 at 05:03
And someone mentioned that when he came to India, people were touching his feet because he was a white. He is stupid. Anybody who knows India will say that. In India, touching a person's feet is a token of respect & courtsey for that person, not subjugation or admiration for him.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Back to Top
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 23-Apr-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 125
  Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 19:03
Good post. Its ironic that a westerner can so easily see the sickness that subcontinental people suffer from but we ourselves choose to ignore it. Clap
 
It's also ironic that an Afghan Pashtun and a Persian can so easily see the sickness that Pakistanis and those who claim that Punjabis are genetically unique to other Indians, but they themselves choose to ignore it! :(
 
 
 
 
"typical self hating Paki inferiority complex, why are Pakis you so ashamed of your dark brown Indian looks, you look no diff from other Indians. Your just ashamed to be Indian, and view your fellow countrymen as nasty thats why you guys are always emphasizing the differancesBlah blah blah only you see those differances no one else does or cares I mean if thats you, you dont look any differant from any other Indian person, I dont get it why are you Pakis are so desperate to link yourselves to Afghans, I never see Afghan people say stuff like that, never, we dont consider you as having anything to do with us."
 
"some Sikhs say BS about scythians etc, but its mostly the Pakis that are trying to run away and say that they're Afghani or lebanese.   thats how ashamed they are and they go out of their way to distance themselves and the history of thier land.  its freakin hilarious."
 
 
 
 
 
"There is no such thing as Afghan PATTTAn plz you know nothing about Afghanistan, Pathan is some fake wannabe Afghan term dark insecure Pakis use.   "
 
 
The Persian boy's comments
 
 
"Pakistanis look so crazy or maybe even brainwashed. Do you think that these people have a culture of their own or are they trying to be more Arabic than Arabs because they don't have a culture of their own? Perhaps economic despairity makes them so extreme-minded? The average Pakistani would probably rather be associated with Iran/Afghanistan then India, and this is including the Punjabis and Sindis."
 
 
 
 
How cute.  Here's a comment from a Pakistani Punjabi guy.  Why can't you be like him?  
 
 
"I don't know why some pakis try pulling that crap. Most of them are the same as North Indians, Gujaratis, etc   "
 
 
 
This isn't an attempt to drag you into someone's conversation on the forums, but consider these young men's words a form of enlightenment.  
 
 
Keep in mind that I didn't type those comments.  These are comments quoted by Persians and Afghans, in regards to their views on Pakistanis and Punjabi supremacists.   Smile


Edited by RajputGirl - 01-Oct-2006 at 19:08
Back to Top
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 23-Apr-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 125
  Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2006 at 19:11
In India, touching a person's feet is a token of respect & courtsey for that person, not subjugation or admiration for him.
 
Just let him have his moment.   It makes him feel good, just like how Pakistanis feel good when someone tells them that they look Afghani or Lebanese!  Tongue 
 
 
They already separated from India, which gives them a higher chance of establishing their next step.    Some day, they just might be able to become a part of Afghanistan.    I bet they can't wait!   Smile 
 


Edited by RajputGirl - 01-Oct-2006 at 19:12
Back to Top
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General
Avatar

Joined: 25-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 928
  Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 22:27
Originally posted by RajputGirl

 
It's also ironic that an Afghan Pashtun and a Persian can so easily see the sickness that Pakistanis and those who claim that Punjabis are genetically unique to other Indians, but they themselves choose to ignore it! :(
 


Yes thats pure comedy. Some of the funniest stuff on the internet is those kinds of threads.


Back to Top
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 22-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1775
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 06:47
Originally posted by maqsad

Originally posted by RajputGirl

 
It's also ironic that an Afghan Pashtun and a Persian can so easily see the sickness that Pakistanis and those who claim that Punjabis are genetically unique to other Indians, but they themselves choose to ignore it! :(
 


Yes thats pure comedy. Some of the funniest stuff on the internet is those kinds of threads.




No, it's not hose kind of threads, It's those kind of comments of genetic exclusivity from the parent India achieved in 1947 with the help of the British.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest
Guest
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 17:43

Off topic.... i am really surprise as people who claim to be Afghan/Pashton refer to themselves as Pathan? For those that dont know the word Pathan simply means kidnapperParthian horseman used to roam Panjab region, harass locals and kidnape girls and women later when Afghan/Pashtons invade North India, the locals thought the Parthians are back and call them Pathans and hide their womenfolks.... it is an offensive words and no actual Afghan/Pashton will ever refer to him/her self as Pathan! By no I mean NO! Never seen it in real life! Most of those that call themselves Pathan are deluded half or mix breeds with Panjabis who are only Afghan/Pashton in namedo not have any characteristic, culture, language or look of Afghan/Pashton but still insist they are Afghan/Pashtons!  For some reason 60 to 70  percent of Pakistani I have met here in states claim afghan heritage!(o I am a pathan too...  O my grand father was form Ghazni, Kabul, Kandahar. Jalalabaadpuff who give a rate?  As a pure Afghan/Pahston I have heard this so often that it makes me skin whenever I hear it and worst of all non-of  these so called Afghan/Pashtons speak a word of Afghani(Pashto) or Dari. )

Simply...if you mother is non-pashtons then you are half pashtons... and if you marry another non-pashtons then you children will be only 25% pashtons and so on...   it is just ridiculous when you look typical panjabi, have Panjabi culture, speak Panjabi or Urdu as first language but still insist to be Afghan/Pashton!

As for as Indian look I have spend 3 years in India---Delhi  and I find Indians women the most beautiful in whole world it is not just the lookbut the culture and whole nine yardthey know how to treat their man. Look wisefrom my own experiencesmost of rich Indians have fair skin and nordindid feature and poor ones have dark and Darvidians in Delhi I find 10 to 15% of people to have clear Aryan look! Interestingly. I find Hindu Indians (generally speaking) to have more character, and moral then my fallow Muslims Indians or Pakistani.  

 

  p.s ironically most of these Pathans claim to be non-Indian but at the same time call themselves Pakistani?---a country created for Indian Muslims!

 

 



Edited by azmal - 24-Oct-2006 at 17:54
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest
Guest
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 18:11
Originally posted by RajputGirl

Just let him have his moment.   It makes him feel good, just like how Pakistanis feel good when someone tells them that they look Afghani or Lebanese!  Tongue 
 
 
They already separated from India, which gives them a higher chance of establishing their next step.    Some day, they just might be able to become a part of Afghanistan.    I bet they can't wait!   Smile 
 
 
 
 
 

well not that there is something wrong to be pakistani... but I think the reason for this is lack of national identity you see the reason for creation of pakistan was to be home for Indian Muslims(at lest that is what the british official stated) but then Pashtons and Baloch are NOT Indian! Pashtons and Baloch racially, culturally and historically are Afghan/central Asian! so why they are force to be part of pakistan? Even more ironic is that there is more Muslims in India then Pakistan...so that means pakistan has failed in her concepttwo nation theory was fraud.

Thus to over come this identity crises Pakistanis are trying to de-link themselves from India and forge an association to Afghanistan and central asia. I even read an article in a Pakistani site that stated that pakistan was never part of India! Lol   



Edited by azmal - 24-Oct-2006 at 18:12
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest
Guest
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 18:30
Originally posted by TeldeInduz

   [
 
What's happened is that the theory that Aryans came from Central Asia has been proven to be unlikely through genetics. More likely now is that they came from West Asia, but there is no doubts that the some upper castes have an non Indian genetic part (which was obvious anyway).

There is no doubts the upper castes have a foreign origin, though some of them have been mixed quite a bit with lower caste women. Genetics show this without a doubt. Linguistics show it too. 
 
There were too many to go through. But the Archaemids were one.
 
 
 
Archaemid rule was for about 200 years, but there's Hepthalite, Afghan, Scythian, Greek, Kushan rules, all of which were basically not part of the same region as modern India.
 
 
Mauryans did definitely. But this only lasted for 100 years, and included a lot of Afghanistan. They were also Buddhists. It's been calculated that out of the last 5000 years of subcontinent history, Pakistan was a part of India for a total of 711 years (512 of these were Muslim rule, the remainder Buddhist and Christian).
 
"Maharaja Singh" might have ruled over parts of Pakistan recently, but his rulers were the British, and British rule I've included as part of India.
 
 
Not surprising as Buddhism was centred in Pakistan, so too it seems Hinduism started out there before it was disposed of.
 
  

 

It really doesn't matter... most of those that rule the land were foreigners not locals and when people are saying Indianthey also mean culture! Fact of matter is that Pakistani culture is Indian your food, your habits, your custom all are the same! On of my neighbors is a Pakistani and I am good friends with their children when the guy married her  daughter. he give thousands of dollar in dowry the wedding was typical Indian I know this because I have  live in India for 3 years... i know Hindi but i can understand 100% of what my Pakistani neighbors say.... basically your national language is exactly the same...no matter if you call it Urdo and Indians call it Hindi/hundustiani  

It is like people saying that Afghan/Pashtons of occupied Pasthonistan are different then Afghan/Pashtons of Afghanistan because pashtonkhaw is occupied by pakistan now! You need to realize that political borders of todays world has more to do with international politics then with national identity,culture and history!

I am an Afghan and you know if I was a Pakistani I would have been proud of my Indian heritage and culture! Be proud of what you are India have great civilization and rich culture!  

It is just silly how dispread you Pakistani are trying to forge history and identity just so you look different then Indians! 

Fact of matter is that for western world...we all are brown people...so accept the reality and move on!



Edited by azmal - 24-Oct-2006 at 18:38
Back to Top
Vedam View Drop Down
Knight
Knight
Avatar

Joined: 26-Jun-2006
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 97
  Quote Vedam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2006 at 18:50
Originally posted by azmal

Originally posted by TeldeInduz

   [
 
What's happened is that the theory that Aryans came from Central Asia has been proven to be unlikely through genetics. More likely now is that they came from West Asia, but there is no doubts that the some upper castes have an non Indian genetic part (which was obvious anyway).

There is no doubts the upper castes have a foreign origin, though some of them have been mixed quite a bit with lower caste women. Genetics show this without a doubt. Linguistics show it too. 
 
There were too many to go through. But the Archaemids were one.
 
 
 
Archaemid rule was for about 200 years, but there's Hepthalite, Afghan, Scythian, Greek, Kushan rules, all of which were basically not part of the same region as modern India.
 
 
Mauryans did definitely. But this only lasted for 100 years, and included a lot of Afghanistan. They were also Buddhists. It's been calculated that out of the last 5000 years of subcontinent history, Pakistan was a part of India for a total of 711 years (512 of these were Muslim rule, the remainder Buddhist and Christian).
 
"Maharaja Singh" might have ruled over parts of Pakistan recently, but his rulers were the British, and British rule I've included as part of India.
 
 
Not surprising as Buddhism was centred in Pakistan, so too it seems Hinduism started out there before it was disposed of.
 
  

 

It really doesn't matter... most of those that rule the land were foreigners not locals and when people are saying Indianthey also mean culture! Fact of matter is that Pakistani culture is Indian your food, your habits, your custom all are the same! On of my neighbors is a Pakistani and I am good friends with their children when the guy married her  daughter. he give thousands of dollar in dowry the wedding was typical Indian I know this because I have  live in India for 3 years... i know Hindi but i can understand 100% of what my Pakistani neighbors say.... basically your national language is exactly the same...no matter if you call it Urdo and Indians call it Hindi/hundustiani  

It is like people saying that Afghan/Pashtons of occupied Pasthonistan are different then Afghan/Pashtons of Afghanistan because pashtonkhaw is occupied by pakistan now! You need to realize that political borders of todays world has more to do with international politics then with national identity,culture and history!

I am an Afghan and you know if I was a Pakistani I would have been proud of my Indian heritage and culture! Be proud of what you are India have great civilization and rich culture!  

It is just silly how dispread you Pakistani are trying to forge history and identity just so you look different then Indians! 

Fact of matter is that for western world...we all are brown people...so accept the reality and move on!

 
ClapWell said. 
Back to Top
kush_boy2003 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard


Joined: 01-Nov-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 0
  Quote kush_boy2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 05:05

This 711 years is laughable.

Actually for whatever 3500 years and actually I think 8000-10000 years, the people of what is now pakisthan never thought they were different from Indians. Nor did they ever try to show that they were any differet or they were waiting for pakisthan to be formed. For the last 5000-10000 yaers Pakistna is a part of Indian civilization landsacpe, till Mohammad ali Jinnah (his only daughter preferred india and forgot
 
The aryans civilization was originally based all over North India with Pakistan having some of the 16 mahajanpads, actually soem of parts of afghanisthan.
 
genetci composition of pakistan is also same as India, the arab haplotype j1 (sign of arab invasion) is just 1.2 % in pakisthan and absent from India.
Back to Top
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 22-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1775
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 05:35
The reason is that Pakistan as a nation is suffering an identity crisis due to the failure of the concept of pakistan as a home for the indian muslims with more muslims in India than pakistan & the pakistani persons interested in history suffer from an inferiority comples of being too new in the world. So they both try more & more innovative means to elongatee their history. Alingining themselves with the indian history will mean aligning with hindus, who are kafirs, so they want to align themselves with the Arabs & persians & turks & even the greeks.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Back to Top
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Avatar

Joined: 22-Aug-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1775
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 05:46
Originally posted by azmal

Off topic.... i am really surprise as people who claim to be Afghan/Pashton refer to themselves as Pathan? For those that dont know the word Pathan simply means kidnapperParthian horseman used to roam Panjab region, harass locals and kidnape girls and women later when Afghan/Pashtons invade North India, the locals thought the Parthians are back and call them Pathans and hide their womenfolks.... it is an offensive words and no actual Afghan/Pashton will ever refer to him/her self as Pathan! By no I mean NO! Never seen it in real life! Most of those that call themselves Pathan are deluded half or mix breeds with Panjabis who are only Afghan/Pashton in namedo not have any characteristic, culture, language or look of Afghan/Pashton but still insist they are Afghan/Pashtons!  For some reason 60 to 70  percent of Pakistani I have met here in states claim afghan heritage!(o I am a pathan too...  O my grand father was form Ghazni, Kabul, Kandahar. Jalalabaadpuff who give a rate?  As a pure Afghan/Pahston I have heard this so often that it makes me skin whenever I hear it and worst of all non-of  these so called Afghan/Pashtons speak a word of Afghani(Pashto) or Dari. )

Simply...if you mother is non-pashtons then you are half pashtons... and if you marry another non-pashtons then you children will be only 25% pashtons and so on...   it is just ridiculous when you look typical panjabi, have Panjabi culture, speak Panjabi or Urdu as first language but still insist to be Afghan/Pashton!

As for as Indian look I have spend 3 years in India---Delhi  and I find Indians women the most beautiful in whole world it is not just the lookbut the culture and whole nine yardthey know how to treat their man. Look wisefrom my own experiencesmost of rich Indians have fair skin and nordindid feature and poor ones have dark and Darvidians in Delhi I find 10 to 15% of people to have clear Aryan look! Interestingly. I find Hindu Indians (generally speaking) to have more character, and moral then my fallow Muslims Indians or Pakistani.  

 

  p.s ironically most of these Pathans claim to be non-Indian but at the same time call themselves Pakistani?---a country created for Indian Muslims!

 
 

 

 
The popularity of the so called indian pathan criminal gangs in india has made being a khan & pathan, fashionabe in india for the muslims, with even a lot of south Indian muslims, claiming to be pathans.
 
Off course none of these self styled pathans know pashto or follow the pashtunwali.
 
another reason for the popularity of the word pathan amongst indian muslims is that somehow pathans are considered the muslim equivalent of rajputs in terms of their loyalty to there masters. 
 
 
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Back to Top
RajputGirl View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai


Joined: 23-Apr-2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 125
  Quote RajputGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 08:28
Hey Azmal-
 
Some people in Pakistan are very partriarchal, including the ones that are born and raised abroad.  If the father is Pathan or if the father has a Pathan ancestor, then some people think that they have the right to call themselves fully Pathan even if their mother or dad's mother was something else. 
 
 


Edited by RajputGirl - 01-Nov-2006 at 09:58
Back to Top
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General
Avatar

Joined: 07-Mar-2006
Location: Paraguay
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 857
  Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 11:18
  

 

It really doesn't matter... most of those that rule the land were foreigners not locals and when people are saying Indianthey also mean culture! Fact of matter is that Pakistani culture is Indian your food, your habits, your custom all are the same!

 
Indian culture is partly Pakistani right now because of the recent joint history. As I've stated before, Pakistani culture was Persian following Persian rules so dont be surprised in a couple of decades to find Pakistani culture completely different to Indian culture (I would say that Pakistani and Indian cultures arent the same even now (except for some overlap between Indian and Pakistani Punjab).
 
On of my neighbors is a Pakistani and I am good friends with their children when the guy married her  daughter. he give thousands of dollar in dowry
 
which isnt of course Indian culture, that gives the dowry to the man.
 
 the wedding was typical Indian I know this because I have  live in India for 3 years... 
 
Oh yes, I'm sure you have. You're an Afghan that's lived in India, no doubts highly Indian looking and following Hinduism LOL
 
i know Hindi but i can understand 100% of what my Pakistani neighbors say.... basically your national language is exactly the same...no matter if you call it Urdo and Indians call it Hindi/hundustiani  
 
It's grammatically similar, but has more Farsi and Arabic loan words. Either way, Hindi came from Urdu, not the other way round.
 

It is like people saying that Afghan/Pashtons of occupied Pasthonistan are different then Afghan/Pashtons of Afghanistan because pashtonkhaw is occupied by pakistan now! You need to realize that political borders of todays world has more to do with international politics then with national identity,culture and history!

I am an Afghan and you know if I was a Pakistani I would have been proud of my Indian heritage and culture! Be proud of what you are India have great civilization and rich culture!  

 
You're not Pashtun, that much is pretty obvious. Just some "Indian Khan" no doubts. Embarrassed
 
It is just silly how dispread you Pakistani are trying to forge history and identity just so you look different then Indians! 
Pakistani history isnt the same as Indian history. There's some overlap (very little though), a bit more overlap with Gujerati and Punjabi history, but no more so than  perhaps Afghan or Iranian history, but for the most part is completely seperate from Indian history.
 

Fact of matter is that for western world...we all are brown people...so accept the reality and move on!

 
I'd agree, but so? To the Indian world, we're all Indian..doesnt mean it's correct and is the reality.


Edited by TeldeInduz - 01-Nov-2006 at 11:23
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Back to Top
TeldeInduz View Drop Down
General
General
Avatar

Joined: 07-Mar-2006
Location: Paraguay
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 857
  Quote TeldeInduz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2006 at 11:24
Originally posted by kush_boy2003

This 711 years is laughable.

 
The 711 years is based on fact. You present no evidence to counter it.
 
 
Actually for whatever 3500 years and actually I think 8000-10000 years, the people of what is now pakisthan never thought they were different from Indians
 
LOL Pakistan land's known history doesnt go back more than 5000 years, you go back to 10000, and then you further add to know what the ancient Pakistanis considered themselves!!
 
 
Nor did they ever try to show that they were any differet or they were waiting for pakisthan to be formed. For the last 5000-10000 yaers Pakistna is a part of Indian civilization landsacpe, till Mohammad ali Jinnah (his only daughter preferred india and forgot
 
Plenty of times they showed they were different, there's Mahabharata quotes on this one showing the historical differences between Pakistani and Indian peoples, culturally.
 
The aryans civilization was originally based all over North India with Pakistan having some of the 16 mahajanpads, actually soem of parts of afghanisthan.
 
LOL Aryans definitely did not originate from India. That's one of the last locations I'd say for that.
 
genetci composition of pakistan is also same as India, the arab haplotype j1 (sign of arab invasion) is just 1.2 % in pakisthan and absent from India.
 
Arab haplotype is present in Pakistan ), I'm not sure where you get the figure from. More importantly J2 is present in Pakistan and not in India (lower castes anyway). As for the rest of the haplotypes, Pakistani haplotypes are completely different to Indian haplotypes, whether they're on the paternal or on the maternal lineage.


Edited by TeldeInduz - 01-Nov-2006 at 11:52
Quoo-ray sha quadou sarre.................
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.56a [Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2001-2009 Web Wiz

This page was generated in 0.234 seconds.