Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Turkic Peoples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>
Author
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Turkic Peoples
    Posted: 19-May-2005 at 14:51

dear my friend Hardel,

that map doesnt say all the world people are Turks or something similar to that, it says Turks did spread alover the world. If you dont believe me they are some citys with Turkish name still existing in those country's like:

"Trkheim" in France/Germany, in Great-Brittain/USA are some people called with surname "Turk" in Finland theyre are some places called "Turkki" in Spain they call the bask people "Turks" (the Turkish flag in their football stadiums), in Belgium is a city called Faymonville and those people claim that they are TUrks, dress like Turks, dans and celiberates festival like the Turks do, in USA we have the Melungeons WHO ARE TURKS!! And at least search TURKS and CAICOS islands, why they called that name? 

OUT OF LIMIT
Feramez View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Feramez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2005 at 15:07
I have always wondered why that island is named Turks and Caicos.  Have you found out why or know of a source that'll explain it?
Hardel View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Hardel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2005 at 15:24
I don't know meanings of that names. I would like ask you''Do you know meaning of names of that countries?''.
How and when turks did arrive there?
When did nascent turk ethnic and turk name?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-May-2005 at 13:57
AyKurt wrote:
I am talking about that girl ,actually is a uyghur,because she is making a kind of hat (the red thing she is holding in her hand)called (DOPA) ,it is only used by O"zbek and uyghur and some Tajik ,not even by kyrghiz or kazahk  ,let alone those Yugur ,and she looks more like central asian(,one more reason ,only musulim women cover the face ,I think Yugur is not musilim .

he said right  !

im an uyghur,  that girl is uyghur,not yugur . she is making a doppa,a kind of hat .

i think that gallery which this photo taken made a mistake .

blitz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 08:22

This is the most stupid map which I have ever seen. Only stupid and nationalist turks can create such map!  But I must say : It was very funny!  

Edited by blitz
Road to wisdom: err, err and err. But less, less and less!
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 08:37
Yeah funny like youre name
OUT OF LIMIT
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 10:00

Originally posted by blitz

This is the most stupid map which I have ever seen. Only stupid and nationalist turks can create such map!  But I must say : It was very funny!  

Hey people see,

we have a brand new bandit here. Probably in few days he'll get the hell lost.

so, don't waste your precious times for these ghetto rats.

We should take them as what they are: "Bandits"

So I suggest Imperator Invictvs and Cyrvs Shahmiri to ban this miserable little rat.

Edited by YAFES
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 10:13

Originally posted by Ionian

this map is a little exaggerate! no?

No it isn't! There is something that can explain it all: The Boeing 747!!!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2005 at 11:29

Zagros Purya and other secret unemployed ones;

You're expected to bring here some knowledge and discuss with ideas and poins of views which I see you're not able to. About 10-15 days ago Iskenderani was warned as a result of his unability to discuss.

Say something meaningful/intelligent/humanly/brainly or just shut up and find a den to spam!!!

blitz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 05:29

Originally posted by YAFES

Hey people see,

we have a brand new bandit here. Probably in few days he'll get the hell lost.

so, don't waste your precious times for these ghetto rats.

We should take them as what they are: "Bandits"

So I suggest Imperator Invictvs and Cyrvs Shahmiri to ban this miserable little rat.

What is wrong with you? 

It is your problem, if you believe in such crazy, stupid and pan-turkic map.

Nobody believes it, stupid and little turkic boy with deseased brain!    

blitz View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote blitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 06:31

That and that kind of maps are created by "Turkish Association of History", Turkish academic departments of history and western sources they take as reference.

Turkish Association of History ?

I think, Turkey has great historians!           

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-May-2005 at 08:01

As I said before,

SECRETLY UNEMPLOYED

BAN HIM, CYRUS...

Hardel View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Hardel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2005 at 11:34
 I don't believe  ''Turkish Association of History'' did creat  that map.

Edited by Hardel
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2005 at 15:01

Ok, Hardel you're in Istanbul and I'm in Gobi.

kermit_criminal View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote kermit_criminal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2005 at 16:39

As I said before,

SECRETLY UNEMPLOYED

BAN HIM, CYRUS...

nothing they have said in this thread is a banable offense, i think you are just too sensitive when people critiize something having to do with your country. You are doing just as much insulting, if not more

Hardel View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Hardel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 09:51
Glory ''Turkish Association of History''.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2005 at 16:54

Originally posted by Hardel

Turkish Assosiation of History or with the original name: "Trk Tarih Kurumu"(TTK) was founded by Mustafa Kemal Atatrk and makes scientific  studies of history. I don't know what's funny with this but maybe it is sourced by some feelings of "loser" psychology. And one more thing, I'm not ought to prove or correct or confirm anything. Knowing the truth is a personal labour.

Edited by YAFES
Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2005 at 16:23

Originally posted by Hardel

Hardel

i Dont Know Why You Are So Angry From That Map ! The Brothers Told You The Reason Of It ... Why You Are So Angry From The Turk People ! You Should Be Angry Man From The Russians And The Chinese ... They Are The One Who Took Your Lands And Killed Your People All Over The History ! i am Uyghur And i Like The Mongolians And Thier Great History And Warriors ... Just Remember That The Russians And The Chinese Are Our "Turks & Mongols" First Enimiese.

Why All The People Are Against Anything Related To Turks ! Specialy The So Called Europeans !!! lol Is It Because Attila "The Huns" Is It Because Of The Mongols Armies !!! Ofcourse Yes.

Anyway Hardel ... Freedom For Inner Mongolia.

Turkistan is a door to two worlds,
Turkistan is a cradle of the Turks,
Living in beautiful Turkistan
Is Tengri's blessing to the Turks.

FREEDOM FOR EASTERN TURKISTAN
Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 01:38

I am not in favor of showing some specific nations as enemies....

I think today we do not have serious problems with China and Russia. Moreover we should be careful not to be a "tool" serving other imperialistic powers who want to come into the region. So please be careful about the matter.

This map seems like exaggeration. But we know that Huns have gone into France and Turks might go to Spain in times of Andulus. In Baltic Sea Karaim Turks still live. In Egypt Mameluks and in India just look at Moguls, a Turco-Mongol empire erected Taj Mahal and during Ottoman times they went into Africa too.

But when did they go to Finland, Britain or southern China, I do not know?  Drawing a map like this cannot be used to explain history. It is just a fanatical map..... May be it was a response to Aryan history of Europe........

Edited by Alparslan
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 03:07
Originally posted by Alparslan

But when did they go to Finland, Britain or southern China, I do not know?  Drawing a map like this cannot be used to explain history. It is just a fanatical map..... May be it was a response to Aryan history of Europe........

THey did go to Finland, just look at the Tatars there living and also they speaking when the Turks/Huns did massive movement they even went to the deapest lands of China...

OUT OF LIMIT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>