Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Origins of language!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 389>
Author
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Origins of language!
    Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 04:00
Without Meeting there is no execution Don!?!SmileKoBiLe=Circular execution images!How did they separate
beans from crop in ancient times?Horse was tied with rope on pole and horse did circular moves for it....

Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 05:30
Originally posted by medenaywe

Without Meeting there is no execution Don!?!SmileKoBiLe=Circular execution images!How did they separate
beans from crop in ancient times?Horse was tied with rope on pole and horse did circular moves for it....

Good, good. There is an ancient Thracian town Ka-bi-le in Southern Bulgaria, one day I'm going to post on it.

Bulgarian:
ro-bi-nia - female slave, the same in Russian - ra-bui-nia.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 06:46
RoBiNiA=Root-like(Rooted?) execution courages victim!Smile(Vkoreneto=root-like?)
RaBuIA=Arm-like(Armed?)fertility sacrifices!
   It is more than sure that their masters gave&formed language forms for those words...
   When Romans have came into Britain,Brits(Picts=Egypt's migration groups) calls them:GaIMo!!!GaI!
GaI=Fooling
GaIN=Fool,noun singular
GaIMo=Fools,noun plural
You Fools!Foolishness!GuY=GaI=Fooling!If you raise your voice it is imperative singular in Egyptian.LOLFools

Edited by medenaywe - 28-Aug-2012 at 06:04
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Aug-2012 at 06:47
Rooted means in chains I suppose which word presents.Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2012 at 05:03
"Ve"=From obedient answer=Do&Does(make) it,in ancient Egyptian!LOLIt is always like that!Be the boss , not subordinative worker!Big smile
P.S.
This syllable will be very essential in further analyses for object&subject structures and we will be surprised
about it's hand made form!You use it still with same meaning.

Edited by medenaywe - 23-Aug-2012 at 11:36
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Aug-2012 at 16:11

Rooted means in chains I suppose which word presents.Smile

Yes, this is really brilliant as meaning and a very poetic image.

In Bulgarian:
ro-bia - slavery
ro-ta - group of soldiers
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2012 at 07:02
Ve is left hand made sign that Facebook use for like!?!LOLVe is left and Vo right hand made sign! You can imagine how Latin V came from there!!!Big smileRotate it 90 degrees  clock  wise,"bug"  is  obedient  now,isn't it?!? V=obedience/obedient/obeys
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/luckypic/luckypic1110/luckypic111000031/10761273-two-business-hand-made-like-symbol.jpg

Edited by medenaywe - 24-Aug-2012 at 15:40
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2012 at 09:56
Vo=From obedient(conquered also!) nest=Life stock/Domestic stock
Have you looked Westerns where Indians attack farmers farm!?!What do they take with them after farm is
destroyed&burned&obedient:Life stock=Horses,cattle,...What is first from Domestic stock?VoI=chivalry...
VoI=chivalry/heard/troop/stable(group of horses)
VoIN=Horsman
VoIMo=Horsemen
VoIVe=Ridden one
VeVoI=Horse master
  VoIVoDa=Balkan cowboy=Horsed(Horsing)flock herds(He!)!Smile
Here are revolutionaries same as cowboys in America.I believe they were ancient Centaurs=Shepherds!

Edited by medenaywe - 30-Aug-2012 at 18:40
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2012 at 10:00
In Bulgarian:
na-ve-den =  bent over
na-ve-di se! = bend over!

ve-stalka = vestal - a gread deal of obedience was supposed to be practiced by the priestesses of Ve-sta; who was an aspect of the Great Mother Goddess.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2012 at 10:07
This will take me time cause in English can not make easy language forms...will PM to you...
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2012 at 10:24
VeSTa/L/Ka=Presenter beauties/spark/Sparkling Feature(Character)!
Ve+S=He,She,It makes presence=subject structure
S+Ve=on it presence make=object structure=presented one....pretstavenoto/ta/tiot
Am I good in translations?Smile

Edited by medenaywe - 28-Aug-2012 at 08:07
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2012 at 08:59
Pi=?=From flooded one/wet one,The First Her!Is this a crop!?!Pie is ziten odgovor!?!All drinks are made from fermented crop beans...
Pi-RaMeS=Ripe -arm creates presence(now!)!PiPi...Ripe chickens....Is it possible....LOL
TaNiS/Z=Beautiful courage presents/praises(tongues?)
Tanis.z was the town twin to Pi-Rames built after Nile had changed his old flow....Citizens of this City removed all temples&houses in new location and it was really Beautiful courage.SmileGive me Pi from Greek&Latin&others here Don...2xPixR=L perimeter of circle.
Z and U have exchanged their verb/functional meaning long time ago!Z=praises and U=proclaims&pronounces...
Syllable as verb means it's functional usage.ex.Gi=muscle ties the bones and forms the bodies.
We use to say:Praise me mouth or will torn you in pieces...

Edited by medenaywe - 27-Aug-2012 at 08:21
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2012 at 11:29
P=Pi X r2=r(scythe) ripes with it and you have surface of circle riped!Big smile
Inside circle we can put 4 squares rxr which means inside square with a=2r and b=2r is inserted our circle which surface we need:Ripe from R source R=PixRxR!Pi=3.14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi
we have to take out part from our square with 21/7=Pi!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2pi-unrolled.gif

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Sep-2012 at 08:31
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2012 at 11:58
PiIRaMeSu=Ripe/drunk arm creates non-satiety-greediness!As it looks human civilizations ends were environmental disasters.That's why Bible talks bad about greedy people on this way:Their greediness distroy
the city!

Edited by medenaywe - 29-Aug-2012 at 10:35
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2012 at 14:44
Now I know logical I form of syllable:PiI=From ripe(-ed) one,The First Her=flour/bread/bear?!?Smile
PiITa=cake=Flourish beauty!
PiIRe=smashed potatoes=Flourish Look!
PiRaT=Pyrat=Ripe arm dreams!(ripe arm=hook!?!)
PiI/PiRaMiDa=Pyramid=Flourish/ripe arm tranquils agreement!Did worker work without good payment in crop&flour?Was that a way workers had been payed well by state...Bag of flour and stomach was full.Payment was annual after the harvest.LOL

Edited by medenaywe - 19-Sep-2012 at 03:34
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2012 at 15:09
PiIE=Flourish answer could be beer in ancient Egyptian!We use it for drink today...Did they drink water by the way?!?Smile
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2012 at 03:46
SuI=From non-satiated one,The First Her=thirsting
SuIN=
Thirstinesses-noun singular
SuIMo=
Thirstinesses-noun plural
SuIVe=
thirsted one,object
VeSuI=
thirsty maker=subject

Edited by medenaywe - 27-Aug-2012 at 11:58
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2012 at 10:55
PiR=Ripe sprout=scythe&sickle&kopesh
Pi(Y=I)RHuS=Pi(Y=I)rrhus=Ripe sprout courses presence!Hu=From arrowed mouth!=coursing!

Edited by medenaywe - 03-Sep-2012 at 08:20
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2012 at 11:06
You are on a roll, Master of Meanings! You opened here work for a squad, while I was having fun during the weekend on one folkfest nearby. I have to take my time and ansewr every post separately, to do justiice to your researchSmile
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2012 at 15:31

VeSTa/L/Ka=Presenter beauties/spark/Sparkling Feature(characteristic)!
Ve+S=He,She,It makes presence=subject structure
S+Ve=on it presence make=object structure=presented one....pretstavenoto/ta/tiot
Am I good in translations?Smile

Vesta and the sacred fire of her priestesses; she herself an aspect of the Great Mother Goddess, the very Presenter of Beauty; her vestals being Beauties. Her Fire sparkles and she features everything, as a Mother Goddess who is the beginning of everything, does.
Yes, you are good, Master of MeaningsSmile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 389>