Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diplomacy 1601--AE03

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diplomacy 1601--AE03
    Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 17:07
You should purge your publication (which btw includes copyrighted material) of real email adresses, else the spam harvesting machines will get ours. So please, procceed.

I just removed the email adresses from that post

I summon all kings, princes and emperors of Europe to give accountance that Ottoman was conspiring against me. Else, I wouldn't have taken any measures, just, that it seems I knew what he was plotting.

Allright. Could the people who claim they know I was conspiring against Spain stand up please.
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 18:29
Originally posted by Mixcoatl

You should purge your publication (which btw includes copyrighted material) of real email adresses, else the spam harvesting machines will get ours. So please, procceed.

I just removed the email adresses from that post

Thanks but the links are still there.

I summon all kings, princes and emperors of Europe to give accountance that Ottoman was conspiring against me. Else, I wouldn't have taken any measures, just, that it seems I knew what he was plotting.

Allright. Could the people who claim they know I was conspiring against Spain stand up please.

They know who they are. Wether they will stand up or not is something I don't know.

In any case, I find most significative that you haven't denied the claim.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 19:23
Originally posted by morticia

Kapikulu wrote: "Well which one which set is true? I object this.How is it that you change the set given here today one more time?"

Well, Scrivener's error perhaps! or are you always perfect? You can object all you want, but the fact is that I will not discuss my orders with you...only the GM knows the orders that France submitted and only he can correct any errors which were inadvertently committed.

Stop the whining!

That is true. It was my mistake.
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jan-2006 at 20:17
Map Correction and results- Winter build deadline: Tuesday Jan 24 2005 at 12:00 -5 GMT

That is
12:00 US EST
17:00 GMT/UT
18:00 CET

The correction to France's moves are built into the map.

There is no need for England to send orders. I would
like to thank him for participating in the game.

Everyone else, please look at the adjustment table
below and send me build orders.

NO MOVE ORDERS FOR SPRING, please.

Denmark:   Supp 9 Unit 9 Build 0
England:   Supp 0 Unit 1 Remove 1
France:    Supp 11 Unit 9 Build 2
HabsburgEmpire: Supp 6 Unit 6 Build 0
OttomanEmpire: Supp 7 Unit 6 Build 1
Poland:    Supp 1 Unit 3 Remove 2
Russia:    Supp 5 Unit 4 Build 1
Spain:     Supp 12 Unit 10 Build 2
Sweden:    Supp 2 Unit 3 Remove 1

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 03:51

It seems to me as the Polish empire has failes.  AS Mixcoatl hasbn't denied the claim that he conspiraced, then noone has to rise and say that he has.

Couldn't we just declare poland neutral and have it in civil disorder? IT seems to me that thegeneral isn't playing.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 05:57
Originally posted by Maju

Because you haven't brought up a single bit of evidence. Without arguments there's nothin to rebut.
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 09:31

Because you haven't brought up a single bit of evidence. Without arguments there's nothin to rebut.

Agreed with Mixcoatl....

If u violate a treaty,and u assert that u have some evidence then you must prove it,Maju!!!!

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 09:39

Originally posted by rider

Russia are even worse traitors than SPain and if needed, materials to prove it can be shown here.

Yes neeed please!Because what u claim here is totatly CRAP.

I dont know if u signed any treaty with Denmark,but I have remained true to my word....we made a truce,kinda a non-agression pact which was stating that the treaty could be only put an end if one of the parties inform the other before commiting any violation...And I inform you before the last turn that I informed you that our non-agression pact came to an end...

Yet I didnt attak you..

You should bear in mind that our truce pakt helped u lenghten your lifespan!

I wonder what has happened to Poland...

He is in Siberia right now

The HUMANIST russian king spared his life!

Kapikulu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Kapikulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 11:06

"NEW EAGLE WLL RISE FROM BERLIN" SAYS THE HABSBURG ARCHDUKE RUDOLF...

NOW AFTER LOSNG VIENNA TO TREACHEROUS FRANKS, THE BARBARIANS FROM THE MIDDLE AGE, HABSBURGS HAD FOUND THEMSELVES A NEW CENTER, A REAL GERMAN CITY FOR THEIR AIMS TO CONTINUE PAN-GERMAN ACTIVITIES

We gave up your happiness
Your hope would be enough;
we couldn't find neither;
we made up sorrows for ourselves;
we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 11:20
Originally posted by TheDiplomat

Agreed with Mixcoatl....

If u violate a treaty,and u assert that u have some evidence then you must prove it,Maju!!!!

I have that evidence but:

a) I don't want to handicap my relations with other powers
b) As I promised before, I won't publish or forward any emails

If the witnesses don't want to step ahead, I understand, but both Mixcoatl and they know that I'm saying the truth. In fact, I wonder if you are the only one around with ay doubts (assuming that you didn't know, of course ).

In brief: Mixcoatl's excuses are just for the galery. The problem is that there is no gallery because all Europe knew about his plans. So why to pretend what it isn't?

I affirm that he broke the treaty long before I did (the infos about his betrayal aren't new at all but rather have been pouring for several turns now) and despite the fact that I rushed in his help against Austria, as provided by the ammendement to the treaty.

May this serve as a warning for those that conspire against me: Russia, btw, you are no.1 in the list.

(Note: though actually I think that Russia should consider me his unwilling ally, after all, I've done more to clear his prospects than anyone else - except Poland with his suicidal NMR).

Edited by Maju

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 11:27

No one saw any threat by Micoatl targeted at you...

You have violated your treaty,and now using your one of funnye xcuses again.

A TRUE DIPLOMATIC SHAME FOR SPAIN

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 11:31

No one saw any threat by Micoatl targeted at you...

You must be blind.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 11:37

Is there any Ottoman fleet in Med.Sea?

Is there any Ottoman army in Africa?

Then it is obvious that you have certainly violated your treaty for your selfish purposes.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 12:22

Then it is obvious that you have certainly violated your treaty for your selfish purposes.

^ Self-complacent discourse that goes nowhere. I have sufficient evidence to prove to myself that Ottoman wanted to build fleets at the expense of Austria and Poland in order to attack me. I only imagine but it's probably true that Russia was behind such plot as it seems that the Tzar has nothing better to do than waving the supposed threat of the Spanish Empire.

Anyhow you know, I known, Mixcoatl knows and the rest of European rulers know that I am saying the truth. Full stop: this is not the United Nations.

Edited by Maju

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 12:42

which is an euphemism for "I don't have any evidence. "

If there are really people who 'know' I was plotting against you, why don't they just say it. It definately won't harm your relations with them, it will harm their relations with me. I haven't heard one player aknowledging he knew I was plotting against you, neither in public nor in private. If "everybody" knows about it, surely at least allies would be willing to confirm it. Since they don't it's obvious that your allegations are not true.
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 15:05

which is an euphemism for "I don't have any evidence. "

If there are really people who 'know' I was plotting against you, why don't they just say it. It definately won't harm your relations with them, it will harm their relations with me. I haven't heard one player aknowledging he knew I was plotting against you, neither in public nor in private. If "everybody" knows about it, surely at least allies would be willing to confirm it. Since they don't it's obvious that your allegations are not true.

Don't be hypocritical: you know much better than that.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 15:50

Idiots. Maju, show them the forwarded mails and PMs. I don't have time to look for them but Sweden will fulfill it's duty as an ally of Poland, France and Spain.

Viva la France!

Viva la Espagne!

Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 09:14
Originally posted by rider

Idiots. Maju, show them the forwarded mails and PMs. I don't have time to look for them but Sweden will fulfill it's duty as an ally of Poland, France and Spain.

Viva la France!

Viva la Espagne!

Sweden will have completely been wiped off the map by the end of this year.

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 12:06
So was said the year before this one and the year before that one. Well, you may never know what mayt happen, but everybody will then know that Denmark and Russia and Turkey can't keep to their words and they all have immense anger controlling abilities (NOT)...
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 15:32

^ Self-complacent discourse that goes nowhere. I have sufficient evidence to prove to myself that Ottoman wanted to build fleets at the expense of Austria and Poland in order to attack me. I only imagine but it's probably true that Russia was behind such plot as it seems that the Tzar has nothing better to do than waving the supposed threat of the Spanish Empire.

Anyhow you know, I known, Mixcoatl knows and the rest of European rulers know that I am saying the truth. Full stop: this is not the United Nations.

You have developed a siege mentality,and hence think that everyone is against you.

Edited by TheDiplomat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 22>