Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diplomacy 1601--AE03

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>
Author
TheDiplomat View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diplomacy 1601--AE03
    Posted: 01-Feb-2006 at 17:16

lol...

The French queen can be the winner of the hearts,but not the game

ARDA:The best Turkish diplomat ever!

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2006 at 23:57
May I propose a dynastic union between the crowns of Spain and France, including England and the Empire, so the rest can swear vasallage to the new Empire and stop wasting their energies?

In the meantime, Madrid supports that the French Queen be crowned Empress, Popess, Matriarch of Constantinople and Caliphess.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2006 at 00:51
Fall orders due Monday, Feb 6th, at 21:00 05 GMT

That is:

9:00 PM US EST
2:00 GMT/UT
3:00 CET

Please send orders for fall--yes, amazing, there are no retreats!

Important notice:

I really enjoy gming this game, but my life has unexpectedly change, and my time is not very, very limited. This is the reason for the late ajudications. This means that I can no longer gm this game.

I was hoping that things would get better. They haven't. In fact, it seems that they will get worse. I was writing sale letter as I was trying to adjudicate this game--at home.

This is really not fair to you all.

This doesn't mean that I will give up the game now. I will keep gming until someone an take over.

Denmark:
A Hesse - Bremen
F Helgoland Bight - Bremen
F Baltic Sea Supports A Pomerelia - Prussia
F Sea of Bornholm - Kattegat
A Ostlandet - Troendelag
F Stockholm - Finland
F Troendelag - Vestlandet
A Lappland - Karelia
A Pomerelia - Prussia

France:
F Gascony - Bay of Biscay
A Burgundy - France Comte
A Champagne - Lorraine
F English Channel - North Sea
A London Hold
F North Sea - Skaggarak
A Lorraine - Saxony
A France Comte - Bavaria
A Bavaria - Tyrolia
A Bohemia Supports A Lorraine - Saxony
A Austria - Moravia

HabsburgEmpire:
A Transylvania - Slovakia
A Serbia - Transylvania
A Eastern Hungary - Austria
A Warsaw - Little Poland
A Brandenburg - Saxony
A Western Hungary Supports A Eastern Hungary - Austria

OttomanEmpire:
A Egypt, no move received
A Greece Hold
A Crimea Hold
F Black Sea Supports A Bulgaria
F Anatolia - Eastern Mediterranean
A Constantinople Hold
A Bulgaria Hold
A Bessarabia Supports A Bulgaria

Poland:
A Livonia Hold

Russia:
A Voronezj Hold
A Moscow - Archangel
A Novgorod Supports A Moscow - Archangel
A White Russia Hold
A Pskov Hold

Spain:
A Flanders Supports A Netherlands - Westphalia
F Granada - Western Mediterranean
F North Atlantic Ocean - Norwegian Sea
F Mid-Atlantic Ocean - North Atlantic Ocean
A North Africa - Libya
A Netherlands - Westphalia
A Venice - Styria
F Western Mediterranean - Tyrrhenian Sea
F Scotland Supports F North Atlantic Ocean - Norwegian Sea
F Adriatic Sea - Illyria
F Naples - Ionian Sea
A Croatia Supports A Venice - Styria

Sweden:
A Finland Supports A Karelia - Ingria
A Karelia - Ingria

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2006 at 02:57
Take that "Flying Dutchman" out of Egypt! 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2006 at 06:03

RRR DECLARES WAR ON SPAIN!

RRR-Romantic Russian ruler declares official war...RRR also assumes the commander-of-chief title of Russian Army against the cruel spanish army under the enslavement of a Bask guy.

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2006 at 09:01
RRR talks much and does few. 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote TheDiplomat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2006 at 10:04

''The one who laughes last,laughes longest''

RRR

Romantic Russian Ruler

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2006 at 11:05

I have irrefutable evidence that there is in fact a Turkish army in Egypt. All people who deny that are Zionist liars! They will leave Egypt in bodybags!

Edited by Mixcoatl
Kapikulu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Kapikulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Feb-2006 at 12:05

HABSBURG EMPEROR ABDICATES!

After a successful final march towards Vienna to save the Habsburg crown's capital and honour, Habsburg emperor Rudolf declares he couldn't be a good emperor for the mighty Habsburg crown and resigns from his crown to go to exile in small,but cool island of Iceland

We gave up your happiness
Your hope would be enough;
we couldn't find neither;
we made up sorrows for ourselves;
we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli
Kilikya View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Kilikya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 03:11
Maju
Tsar
Tsar

Member No.: 1562
Posted: 01 February 2006 at 11:57pm | IP Logged Quote Maju
May I propose a dynastic union between the crowns of Spain and France, including England and the Empire, so the rest can swear vasallage to the new Empire and stop wasting their energies?

In the meantime, Madrid supports that the French Queen be crowned Empress, Popess, Matriarch of Constantinople and Caliphess.

I thought maybe we could actually separate the crowns of France and Spain so we could start the real game.

morticia View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Editor

Quote morticia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 13:21
Originally posted by Kapikulu

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size=5>HABSBURG EMPEROR ABDICATES!

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3>

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3>After a successful final march towards Vienna to save the Habsburg crown's capital and honour, Habsburg emperor Rudolf declares he couldn't be a good emperor for the mighty Habsburg crown and resigns from his crown to go to exile in small,but cool island of Iceland

Why would you want to abdicate? Has the queen of France not lavished you with your favorite "croissants" and "chocolate petit fours" lately? or would the Duke prefer a quiet "tete-a-tete" in the Queen's private chambers at the Paris palace to discuss the matter? Mon Dieu, what can the Queen of France say or do to make you change your mind? Pray tell!
"Morty

Trust in God: She will provide." -- Emmeline Pankhurst
Kapikulu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Kapikulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Feb-2006 at 14:03
Originally posted by morticia

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size=5>HABSBURG EMPEROR ABDICATES!

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3> 

<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=3>After a successful final march towards Vienna to save the Habsburg crown's capital and honour, Habsburg emperor Rudolf declares he couldn't be a good emperor for the mighty Habsburg crown and resigns from his crown to go to exile in small,but cool island of Iceland

Why would you want to abdicate? Has the queen of France not lavished you with your favorite "croissants" and "chocolate petit fours" lately? or would the Duke prefer a quiet "tete-a-tete" in the Queen's private chambers at the Paris palace to discuss the matter? Mon Dieu, what can the Queen of France say or do to make you change your mind? Pray tell!

Former king of Habsburgs feel sorry towards French queen for not being able to tell his former experiences in Paris,but he will do it as soon as he goes to Iceland for exile

Maybe he can stop by Paris one more time to discuss latest affairs and have new experiences with French queen in a royal "tete-a-tete"

we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 01:22
Kapikulu: I understand that if you cannot play AEDip03, you can't play AEDip04 either - am I wrong? 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 04:11
DOes that mean he can't play? Maybe a change in characteristics?
Kapikulu View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Kapikulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 13:23

Originally posted by Maju

Kapikulu: I understand that if you cannot play AEDip03, you can't play AEDip04 either - am I wrong? 

If there is nobody to take my place in this game,I will continue playing here,I just wrote that abdication in case anybody wishes to take my place in governing the half-destructed Austrian Empire.I will still send the orders,but if nobody comes out to play,I will leave my place to that person.Bored of all these backstabs...

I am still playing in AEDip04...With all the pride of German power

we couldn't be consoled;

A Strange Orhan Veli
Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Thegeneral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 13:34

I am still playing in AEDip04...With all the pride of German power

Hmph, MY German power!

Anyways, Poland hasn't done too well.  Aparently I can't stop history from repeating itself. 

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 13:50
Ethically it's good gaming to stay playing in a bad position: even if you have no chances you would lower significatively the quality of the game to your fellow players if your power is declared in civil disorder, a replacement in such situations is usually a mercy one and most players are not interested in it.

Of course there's a quick way to end this game: vote a concession.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 16:07

Well, or ofcourse, the mighty Swedish king who has failed in northlands would marry Archduke's sister or daughter and thereby be renounced as the next Archduke when he renounced his connections with Sweden.

This proposition would be in interests of Kapikulu and me but no one else. Still if the GM allowed it and only if it would be okay with Kapikulu, I would commit such thing to leave my nation unguarded.

rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2006 at 16:09

Ethically it's good gaming to stay playing in a bad position: even if you have no chances you would lower significatively the quality of the game to your fellow players if your power is declared in civil disorder, a replacement in such situations is usually a mercy one and most players are not interested in it.

Or we could vote an end to the game by saying that France and Turkey and Spain and Denmark are the major winners, Austria and Russia are large winner and Sweden is the worst of the winners.

Edited by rider
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Feb-2006 at 01:04
Originally posted by rider

Or we could vote an end to the game by saying that France and Turkey and Spain and Denmark are the major winners, Austria and Russia are large winner and Sweden is the worst of the winners.

That's a draw and I won't take it.

Edited by Maju

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 22>