Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bullsung Saga: AE's RPG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Goblin Monkey View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bullsung Saga: AE's RPG
    Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 17:26
"What did h do so well?Huh, what the heck is he the saint of?

Please dont correct me mom.
Is it just me or did your mom just wink at me?
Count Belisarius View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Nov-2008 at 17:39
"For one thing he was the only one who was brave enough to stand up to the bullsung and their minions boy." said the elflord, "He defended the people, if you look at the records its only after he died that the bullsung dared to harm anyone. He killed a dragon that was killing hundreds of people he was devout and faithful never said a harsh word, never fought anyone or anything but evil, his name is Chaim not Chame, as for you mother boy, if your in your thirty's as you claim to be. Thirty years ago Chaim was sixty five and he took a vow of chastity and celibacy."     

Defenders of Ulthuan, Cult of Asuryan (57 Kills and counting)

Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2008 at 17:54

"Chaim ,Chame and dont you dare say anything about my mother."Willis drew his sword.

TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Over-Lord of the Marching Men

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2008 at 18:22
Sarakh rolled his eyes. "If I can just interrupt this happy domestic scene for a moment...first of all the names Chame and Chaim are quite a bit different, and since this is the corpse and armor of SAINT Chaim, I suspect the man you're looking for is quite a bit different. He does not sound like the type of person who would have fought a dragon. Besides which, fighting isn't going to help anyone, in any capacity right now. Let's do what we came here to do and get back to the abbey."
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2008 at 19:01
"Yes," said the elf still smiling coldly at Willis. "Oh and Willis I never said anything about your mother."

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 02:28
The demon, at the sight of Gildor wearing the holy armor of the monk-warrior Chaim, began to panic.

"I have failed! I have failed my duty! My lord will not forgive my failure! What are you going to do with me? You look like Chaim himself!"

As he was saying this, the demon began to move violently, in an attempt to escape the hold that Sarakh had on him.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 02:31
Gildor layed his blade against the demons throat. "Don't move" he said.

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 11:53
The blade against the demon made his skin to began hissing. A clear smoke began rising up. The demon shrieked so loudly that it began hurting the ears of everyone around.
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 15:16
Gildor let up a little
              "Tell my friends what you told me about the bullsung, and what powers do their allies have?"
He snarled then he smiled again "I have a job for you to do," he said to the demon        

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 18:41
"Everything that I told you before is true: they have some warriors, they have some wizards, they are feared, but haven't been tested for a long time. Now, please, let me go!"
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 18:44
"Very well." said the elf, "But I want you to swear to me that you will track down a minor demon who works for ashtoreth, he has a propensity for taking possesion of wolves and then destroy him. think you can do that?" 

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 18:45
The demon smiled slyly, recovering his composure suddenly. "That I will do with pleasure...."
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 19:11
Gildor smiled one predator to another "Then go and do so."

Edited by Count Belisarius - 17-Nov-2008 at 19:12

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 22:07
The demon then propped his head and with wide opened eyes said, "You, heard, the man, Sarakh, let me go."
Chieftain
Chieftain
Magister Militum

Quote Count Belisarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 22:30
Gildor shifted slightly in case the demon tried anything funny 

TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Nov-2008 at 23:44
Sarakh sighed slightly, then eased up the pressure, holding his cross as if it were a dagger--hidden by the edge of his cloak, and angled upwards for a stab under the ribs.

Before letting go, however, he blinked once and asked
"If I might inquire, demon, what is your name? The real one, please."
Who is the great dragon whom the spirit will no longer call lord and god? "Thou shalt" is the name of the great dragon. But the spirit of the lion says, "I will." - Nietzsche

hugoestr View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote hugoestr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Nov-2008 at 16:18
"My name IS Verrine! And you should let me go now!"
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Goblin Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2008 at 01:27
"Uh, NO!"
TheARRGH View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote TheARRGH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2008 at 02:27
Sarakh shrugged, turned the demon around, and let him stand--with his back to Sarakh. Then, he gently eased pressure from the arm-lock he'd had the creature in.

Husaria View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Husaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Nov-2008 at 04:28
Just than the fates produced a situation all too strange for any mortal to comprehend....

The heavy thud of running footsteps getting closer sounded.With the noise of loud sporadic breathing the whole company turned to see what was the cause.

Voksnin shoved the bewildered Sarakh out of the way one armed abruptly and changed his grip. Veins taunt around his massive neck he swung his maul down in a crushing arc.  During the impact the Maul flashed with a errie light as it caved in the demons head splashing vile blood across Sarakh's and Voksnin's bodys and face.

Kneeling across from the demons twitching body Voksnin made a brief prayer to Zorvic and got up and spat on the corpse.

Face drenched in blood slowly sliding down his face giving him the apperance of a frenzied cannibal he recited the Brotherhood of Zorvic Oath of Martyrs fervently.

"I am a protector, I am a guardian,I am a Preservor"
"I am the last line of defence against the denizens of evil,darkness and hell"
"Should i fail to uphold my duty may Zorvic cast me down as a son of his no more"

He was a man of tall build,broad shoulders,massive back and sinewy arms.His hair was black with grey slightly making its way in at the tips,cut in the military fashion. It clashed with his bronze armor that had dents and burns apparent all over it.he had a gunpowder pistol jamed forcebly into his belt that looked worn and unreliable complementing his colossal two handed maul(with a strange sigil engraved into the head) that was straped across his back.His face was one of a man who has seen alot,he had two scars that were straight running down both his cheeks that looked as though the result of self mutilation.But the most bizzare was his eyes...one was pristine blue the other black with a red iris.

Voksnin turned to the group with a disgruntled look on his face

"Now what in the 7 hells are you doing harbouring a demon?!" he bellowed in a gruff voice that resonated off the walls of the room

Edited by Husaria - 20-Nov-2008 at 04:44
"The best tank terrain is that without anti-tank weapons."
-Russian military doctrine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>