Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

History of Genocide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: History of Genocide
    Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:34
Originally posted by Molossos

If I ever have to aim somebody with a gun (and I really hope not to, since murder is a sin) that will be a guy from the other side of the Aegean. And I will have to do so for similar reasons our ancestors did . Turkey still refuses to accept the historical truth that the Christian populations of the Ottoman Empire were violently exterminated by its regime and later by Kemal. We can't expect a peaceful future by today's situation.

If you think you're right, then should i pick up a gun and start killing all the arabs from saoudi-arabia, the former arabs in Palestine, the Greeks. And i will have to do ALSO for similar reasons. --> this is what i call bullsh*t.

OUT OF LIMIT
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:52

Response to Phallanx!!!

No.1 - Do not capitalize your words. It is against forum policy.

No2 -  Do not address me in your profane way. -exPlease do prove you are much more than the idiot that we believe.)

The only reason that I am responding to you is due to upholding a promise I made from my previous post.

Here is my point for the last time. You make blanket statements with very little validity to them or none at all. This post is just one example where I will prove such an instance. You sensationalize your arguements with capital lettering. And you resort to shallow bullying tactics when I or anyone else catches you in a lie or a slander that is weak at best.

Phallanx:  "If you have Mango's bio of Ataturk please do present the page that the according to you "bias" review quotes."

First of all I want to congradulate you for explaining your bargaining position. -ex: (A review from amazon is more than enough for me, since I won't waste my money on such crap). After all this time you finally acknowledge that a claim you so proudly presented was only a reviewers blog from amazon.com. Since you did not read the book, you resorted to cheap tactics.

Now here is the page from Mango that contains information about the slander you relied on, since it is the only page in the book that is remotely close to what you originally claimed. Out of 666 pages from the book only the bottom of page 308 and the top of 309 contain 'the' dubious material.

Quote from Mango - "Lloyd George consoled himself with scandal-mongering. Bekir Sami, he told King George V, was 'a ruffian' who had been 'traced to a sodomy house in the East End. He was the representative of Mustafa Kemal, a man who I understand has grown tired of affairs with women, and has lately taken up unnatural sexual intercourse." -"Of Bekir Sami's sexual orientation we know nothing, but all the evidence shows that Mustafa Kemal was far from tired of affairs with women." -"Llyod George was not particular about the methods he used: the king, he knew, was easily shocked, while his own nonconformist conscience was infinitely flexible."

Mango in plain English Mango states that Lloyd George consoled himself with scandal mongering.

Perhaps Phallanx picked up a few dirty tricks or two himself!

My reason for calling you Two-faced stems from such outright blatant fabrications on your part, as well as, your ability to deny posters from using testimonies of thier own. Testimonial presentations you accept is when it only comes from you or the position you hold.

You may see my posts as insults. Especially when I refute the nonsense that you present. I am surprised that you got away with your cheap tactics for this long.

Edited by Seko
aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:56

If I ever have to aim somebody with a gun (and I really hope not to, since murder is a sin) that will be a guy from the other side of the Aegean. And I will have to do so for similar reasons our ancestors did. Turkey still refuses to accept the historical truth that the Christian populations of the Ottoman Empire were violently exterminated by its regime and later by Kemal. We can't expect a peaceful future by today's situation.

Molossos,you're back i see.Haven't you drinked enough turkish blood?I sincerely hope that you will have the courage and face to shoot a turk at least from his face.You are a facist and pathetic,so again as the [QUOTE]"euro hungry turks,rapists,murderers and provokers"

It still hurts don't it?Again,i hope that you will find the face to shoot me,and prove that you are a real barbarian and a facist.

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:56

If I ever have to aim somebody with a gun (and I really hope not to, since murder is a sin) that will be a guy from the other side of the Aegean. And I will have to do so for similar reasons our ancestors did. Turkey still refuses to accept the historical truth that the Christian populations of the Ottoman Empire were violently exterminated by its regime and later by Kemal. We can't expect a peaceful future by today's situation.

Why dont you try it boy? Lots of your ancestors tried it once but their missions have failed, since they all had their hads cut, sleeping in peace. Maybe you can be their successor corpse, who knows? 

So you will kill Turkish civilians, women and children by putting all of them in a mosque and burning the mosque like your ancestors did? And for the same reason with your ancestors, inferiority complex? Com'on, try it. I bet even a couple of women in zmir can deal with you having an AK-47, without the reinforcement of 70 million other Turks ... 

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 09:57

well said oguzoglu,seko and kenaney

"I am the scourage of god appointed to chastise you,since no one knows the remedy for your iniquity exept me.You are wicked,but I am more wicked than you,so be silent!"

iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 10:23

Last thing i heard , as i remember , was it 98 ?? or 99 ?? was the scream of the "running bride" as she plunged into the blue water of Aegean..... No problem though .... someone can get easily used to it...no big deal...like slingering pigeons...

Isk.

aknc View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote aknc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 11:10
Is anyone agreeing with malossos

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 11:16
No. Even though he is entitled to his view, he sure does seem to represent a view that is typically anti-Turkish. One that is blinded by historical affinity for and by his kind.
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 17:04
You are very interesting personalities.

Your inferiority complex against Turks made you sick. I advise you to calm down as soon as possible. Turkish people did not forget that terrorist leader of Ocalan has been arrested in Greek embassy in Kenya.

Do you know the result of supporting terrorism? Look at Afganistan......

But international treaty, Lausanne Treaty,............................

"Inferiority complex"????
This comming from people that chose to be recognized by screen names as Gazi, Alp arslan (as if we don't know what they mean), the use of the pseudo-state's flag as an avantar, posting a large turkish flag in a responce..........
These are fine examples that define the term "inferiority complex" dear friend.

As for Ocalan, I suggest you read these news reports:

"the PKK leader had been handed over by the Greek embassy in Nairobi to the Kenyan authorities."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/280515.stm

"Ocalan, wanted on terrorism charges in Turkey, reportedly was handed over to Kenyan authorities Monday after seeking refuge at the Greek Embassy in Nairobi. Kenyan police then handed the Kurdish leader over to Turkish authorities."
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/europe/9902/16/ocalan.protest.01/

Interestingly enough the Kurds blame us for giving Ocalan to you, yet you think we are to blame. I honestly couldn't care less, if you ask me we should have NEVER assisted nor given the info for him to be arrested.

Afganistan??????
You obviously know nothing about international affairs do you?
I could give you a long list of incidents and some very interesting reports on Opium and Hash cultivation in Afganistan but you won't get anything in that thick head of yours.
Man was ISK right!!!!!

Now the interesting stuff. So you want to discuss the Treaty of Lausanne.
How can you????
You dear friend, have NO right to quote nor demand that we respect any kind of Treaty, Resolution nor Law, since you never did from day 1.

" ARTICLE 14.

The islands of Imbros and Tenedos, remaining under Turkish sovereignty, shall enjoy a special administrative organisation composed of local elements and furnishing every guarantee for the native non-Moslem population in so far as concerns local administration and the protection of persons and property. The maintenance of order will be assured therein by a police force recruited from amongst the local population by the local administration above provided for and placed under its orders.

The agreements which have been, or may be, concluded between Greece and Turkey relating to the exchange of the Greek and Turkish populations will not be applied to the inhabitants of the islands of Imbros and Tenedos."
http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/1918p/lausanne.html

Now tell us exactly what is the population of IMVROS and TENEDOS is (numbers and ethnicity)????
Tell us exactly how you protected the Hellinic population, their properties, who were "recruted" as local police and how about why instead of a Hellinic governor you forcively appointed a Turk as governor???

I'll use the EXACT same source you did, so don't claim it's bias or anything similar, you gave me the right to quote it by using it yourself.

What you should have read was:
Imvros and Tenedos - Violations of the Lausanne Treaty
http://www.hri.org/docs/inter/93-10-06.doc.html
-----------------------

Seko, your presenting a probably invented quote does NOT make it true.
You continuously speak of lies but never once present anything to support this STUPID claim.

True I don't have the book nor did I ever did claim to own a copy, I specifically gave the link to the review which was the basis of my argument but you have done NOTHING to prove that the reviewer can not or should not be trusted.
Instead you once again begin a personal attack against me (as you did in the topic this was originally presented) obviously due to lack of arguments, untill this invented quote popped in your mind as some worthy argument.
What you present to be a quote obviously has NOTHING to do with what I've posted which is clearly about Kemal and not this Bekir Sami dude you mention:

"British diplomats called Mustafa Kemal gay ("given to perverse tastes, tired of women") and thus not to be trusted , while various European diplomats called him a wild womanizer (he got drunk and tried to make out with a French foreign minister's daughter, an isolated incident)"

Why not scan and present the pages that mention British diplomats calling kemal a MAN of virtue that hated same sex, straight...... or aren't there any of those in the book???

To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Molossos View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Molossos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 17:10

I see that the "memetia" responded according to their national values and principles of chopping heads (see oguzoglu) and drinking blood (akinci). Anyway, the fact that you misunderstood my words because of bad knowledge of English (since I said IF I ever have, not that I would like to) or misinterpreted them on purpose so that they fit your counter arguments, does not interest me much.

It is obvious that Greeks and Turks will never live in harmony, due to the disputes between their states. I didn't characterize Turkish people in general by telling the truth. And if lack of belief in political correctness from my part is evident of fascism, then I admit that I am the greatest fascist in the world.

Originally posted by Oguzoglu

...I bet even a couple of women in Smyrna can deal with you having an AK-47, without the reinforcement of 70 million other Turks ... 

Peace out man, you are watching too many Hollywood type movies (women handling rifles etc).

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2005 at 18:17

Phallanx you wonder why logic and proof feel like a personal attack. Well come up with facts and you won't feel that way next time.

You don't need to stoop to a point of denial that proves your inconsistencies. The quote I used is in the book. Why go through third parties when you could see for yourself the real thing? Especially before you assume that it is invented. If your quote that you refer to is not this one then tell me which book and what page number you are referring to, so we could set the record straight. I asked you to show me your reference first. Is the British soldiers said... part the one? Is it in Mango? I have no need to counter your claims with anything else but the truth as is written. So I don't need to add anything extra. I do not need a scattered shotgun approach to make a point.

If you knew the book and therefore the basis of your arguement, than you would understand that the Bekir Sami portion is in the same portion about Ataturk and your allegations. Which I have given to you so you could make your own judgement.

Again, when you make an outrageous claim someone is bound to look it up and clarify the issue. Since many of your issues need clarifying. No hard feelings from me. Its just another day.

Edited by Seko
iskenderani View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote iskenderani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 00:01

Seko , my main "man"...

It is strange from ur part to try and talk about FACTS , since u are the one who still owe me answers deriving from questions about FACTS.... Should i remind u some ??? ( from the many that u conveniently forgot to answer , or changed the subject )

1) Is there any UN resolution in favor of Turkey ( conserning the invastion of Cyprus ) since 1974 ??? An why not ???

2) Is there any UN Human Rights report in favor of Turkey about Cyprus ??

3) Is there ANY Human Rights report CONDEMNING the Cypriots of Greek origin for crimes against the Cypriots of Turkish origin , like the ones ur goverment used as an excuse for the interference , which became invasion ???

It is still strange from ur part to talk about FACTS....Keep to the propaganda side...in there u do ok..

Isk.

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 03:07

Post with graphic images deleted!!!

Do not post such images in the forum!

Edited by Yiannis
The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 03:33
Originally posted by Yiannis

Post with graphic images deleted!!!

Do not post such images in the forum!

It was my post!!!

Those pictures were the facts and facts are hard to accept.

You can delete the pictures and edit it if you think that it is not good to show massacred Turkish civilians but you have deleted the all post.......

Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 05:03
Originally posted by Alparslan

It was my post!!!

You can delete the pictures and edit it if you think that it is not good to show massacred Turkish civilians but you have deleted the all post.......

I know it was your post and I had better things to do than editi it, it's your responsibility to make sure that your posti is following the forum rules, not mine to correct it. 

You should be more carefull with what you post and you should definatelly read the forum rules before you continue posting: http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1338& ;PN=1

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
Gazi View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Gazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 05:47

Originally posted by Phallanx

Gazi
If dear friend you can't read the ORIGINAL Ottoman script then why the hell get into this discussion?????????

Really how many can actually read the Ottoman script here?(Can you read it phallanx?)

Freedom is the recognition of necessity.-Friedrich Engels
Phallanx View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Phallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 07:41
Gazi

Com'on, I was just kidding.
It is you that speak of a generated language and assimilation of millions in order to steal a heritage that isn't ours.
So I considered it pure logic that one of you could read your "mother language". But, I guess that's just a wild dream of mine.
To the gods we mortals are all ignorant.Those old traditions from our ancestors, the ones we've had as long as time itself, no argument will ever overthrow, in spite of subtleties sharp minds invent.
Alparslan View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Alparslan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 08:27
Originally posted by Yiannis

Originally posted by Alparslan

It was my post!!!

I know it was your post and ................

I know that you know it. I said it for other forumers to be better informed about the issue, otherwise they would not understand what was going on in the forum.

I have posted a few pictures about massacred Turkish civilians, mass graves etc.

I have also given a list of last massacred Turkish civilian list in two Turkish villages which was called Murat Aga and Sandallar on 15th of August 1974, 5 days before Turkish army's intervention to Cyprus.

It was for you to better understand why Turkey had intervened to Cyprus. If everything was just the contrary and Turks were killing Greek civilians like this by state supported bandits; I wonder how "civilized word and UN" reacted. I wonder what could happen if there would be coup d'etat in Cyprus to annex the island with Turkey by the help of Turkish government ruled by colonels?

Here you are last Turks with their ages who lost their lives in Cyprus on 15th August 1974.......

Emine Rstem (38) Aye Bayram (8)
Sezin Rstem (15) Mustafa Bayram (6)
Mustafa Rstem (13) erife Bayram (1)
Erbay Rstem (12) Mehmet Osman (82)
Sibel Rstem (10) Zhre Mehmet (80)
Raziye Hasan (75) Nadire Sleyman (70)
Mustafa Hasan (48) Enver Hseyin (65)
Havva Mustafa (40) Hasan Sadk (84)
Trker Mustafa (16) Sevim Arif (15)
Tacay Mustafa (13) Seval Arif (12)
Zalihe Hseyin (70) Hseyin Arif (11)
Aye Sleyman (47) Yksel Arif (10)
Dinavaz Sleyman (16) Gksel Arif (8)
Zalihe Sleyman (15) eniz Arif (5)
Emine Sleyman (14) Hayriye Arif (4)
Aliye Sleyman (12) Dervi Sadk (70)
Havva Sleyman (11) Havva Dervi (60)
Gltekin Sleyman (9) Hatice Dervi (22)
Rasime Osman (45) Fatma Mehmet Tavuku (35)
Sezay Osman (16) Mustafa Mehmet Tavuku (10)
Hseyin Osman (95) Talat Mehmet Tavuku (8)
Aye Hseyin Osman (88) Mustafa Mehmet (55)
Emine Bayram (38) Aye Mustafa (50)
Halil Bayram (11) Okay Mustafa (14)
Eren Bayram (9) Dudu Ali Osman (70)
ifa Mehmet (60) Mehmet Hseyin (17)
lfet Mehmet Salih (70) Ertan Hseyin (14)
Halil Hseyin (65) Erdin Hseyin (12)
Emine Halil (60) Naziyet Mehmet (50)
Cemaliye Hasan (42) Rahmi Hasan (72)
Rahmi Hasan (19) Emine Mehmet Salih (80)
Aye Hasan (15) Gldane Mehmet (44)
Ersoy Hasan (12) Serpil Mehmet (19)
Sevgi Hasan (10) Sevgl Mehmet (18)
Uur Hasan (9) Mustafa Mehmet (17)
zcan Hasan (6) Semra Mehmet (14)
Erdoan Aziz (45) Hasan Mehmet (13)
Fatma Erdoan (38) Sava Mehmet (11)
Kadriye Erdoan (11) Cengiz Mehmet (10)
Zehra Erdoan (9) Songl Mehmet (6)
Ahmet Erdoan (8) Hasan Hseyin Ali avu (76)
Aye Erdoan (3) Aziz Fikri (11)
Emine Hseyin (40) Hseyin Erdoan (6)
Seval Hseyin (19)  

People should get informed what happened in Cyprus.

http://www.bilimarastirmavakfi.org/kibris/Kibris03.html

http://www.kibris.gen.tr/english/massacres/theperiod_muratag a.html

Edited by Alparslan
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Kenaney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 08:35

Originally posted by aknc

Is anyone agreeing with malossos

From us no one i guess, but from the other side everyone i THINK!!! Molozlar...

OUT OF LIMIT
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2005 at 08:51
Originally posted by iskenderani

Seko , my main "man"...

It is strange from ur part to try and talk about FACTS , since u are the one who still owe me answers deriving from questions about FACTS.... Should i remind u some ??? ( from the many that u conveniently forgot to answer , or changed the subject )

1) Is there any UN resolution in favor of Turkey ( conserning the invastion of Cyprus ) since 1974 ??? An why not ???

2) Is there any UN Human Rights report in favor of Turkey about Cyprus ??

3) Is there ANY Human Rights report CONDEMNING the Cypriots of Greek origin for crimes against the Cypriots of Turkish origin , like the ones ur goverment used as an excuse for the interference , which became invasion ???

It is still strange from ur part to talk about FACTS....Keep to the propaganda side...in there u do ok..

Isk.

So ISK, your feeling left out and now you want to get in on some of the action. I will oblige you your desire.

As you know we discussed our differences many times over before. For your final reminder, my facts revolve around the pre-1974 Cyprus War. You even tried to state how one of the resolutions is not against your people when it in fact was. Your rantings about post 1974 resolutions are all after the war. Thus do not cover reason for the war. Only complaints to the UN about lost Greek Cypriot territory and homes, and paybacks, etc.

Now if you want facts than I ask you which ones? Turkish, Greek, UN or whatever. But if you want truth then we all know the problems of the area have been discussed before and all sides have there issues. All sides have also blamed the other. That is both factual and true. Yet I get the feeling that you are itching to have a go at this. So bring it on.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>