Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNorth and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: North and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!
    Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:41
please dont.... Im just a regular man, if you will.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:42

My grand-grand father was shahzada Shahruh Mirza Qajar. He was the eldest son of shahzada Bahman Mirza Qajar who was the acting Governor-General of Azerbaijan.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:46

Originally posted by Alborz

so do you have any possesions? photos, heirlooms, other items?

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:47

H.R.H. Shahzada Bahman Mirza(1811-1884)

H.R.H. Shahzada Bahman Mirza (1811-1884)

Field Marshal H.R.H. Shahzada Bahman Mirza. b. at Tehran, 11th October 1811. Governor of Ardabil 1831-1834, of Tehran and C-in-C 1834, Governor of Burjuhid 1834-1841, and Tabriz 1847-1848, acting Governor-General of Azerbaijan 1842-1847. Exiled to Georgia 1848. m. sixteen wives, including (first) Barda Khanum. m. (second) Shahzadi Khanum. m. (third) Qihar Khanum. m. (fourth) Mihr Farid Khanum, grand-daughter of Mustafa Khan, of Talish. m. (fifth) Kuchik Khanum. m. (sixth) H.R.H. Shahzadi Malik Sultan Khanum. m. (seventh) Nush Afarin Khanum. He died at Shusha, Azerbaijan, 11th February 1884, having had issue, thirty-four sons and thirty daughters, including (Recognised in the titles of Prince Persidskii and Princess Persidskaya with the style of His or Her Illustrious Highness, in the Russian Empire, 14th August and 2nd December 1886)

Shahruh Mirza Kadjar

Shahruh Mirza Kadjar-the eldest son of Bahman Mirza (1844-1915)

Colonel H.Il.H. Prince Shahrukh Persidskii [H.H. Shahzada Shahrukh Mirza Qajar]. was born 15th September 1844. Col. Imperial Guard, Russian service. Rcvd: Knt. of the Orders of St Anne 2nd class (with swords), and St Vladimir 5th class (with swords) of Russia, and the Order of the Lion & Sun 3rd class of Persia. He died in 1915.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:49

Mahbegin Hanum Kadjar 18xx-1943

Mahbegin Hanum Kadjar, daughter of Muhammad Qasim Agha-e Javanshir, of Qarabagh, by his wife, H.H. Shahzadi Taj ul-Mulk, daughter of H.H. Shahzada Bahman Mirza.

This is the sister of my grand-grand farther.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:49
so if your ancestors were loyal to iran, and considered themselves iranian, then why dont you qajar?
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:52
Qajar, and Azerbaijanis in general call themselves Albanians, Turks, Iranians, Azeris... Someone has an identity crisis here!
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:53

Mahruh Khanum Kadjar

H.H. Shahzadi Mahruh Khanum Qajar ( my grand-grand mother)

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:53

the qajar dynasty, for sure 100% considered themselves iranian and only iranian, not azerbaijani, because azerbaijan was always a part of iran.

Edited by prsn41ife
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:56

Darab Mirza Kadjar

H.H. Shahzada Darab Mirza (1886x-1925)

Colonel H.H. Shahzada Darab Mirza [H.Il.H. Prince Darab Persidskii], educ. Military Sch., St Petersburg. Instigated a reactionary uprising in favour of Muhammad 'Ali Shah at Qazvin in 1910, arrested and dismissed the Russian service, Col. Persian Cossack Bde. sometime after 1916. Rcvd: Knt. of the Order of St Stanislas 5th class of Russia, and the Order of the Lion & Sun 3rd class of Persia. He was k. on the orders of Reza Shah Pahlavi, 1925.

( one of my grand-grand father's brother)

Artaxiad View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:57
My comment was about the member in this forum.
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:59

Kamran Mirza Kadjar

H.H. Shahzada Kamran Mirza Qajar (1866-1935)

H.H. Shahzada Kamran Mirza. He wasborn at Shusha, Azerbaijan, 1866. Returned to Persia and settled in Tehran, 1919. He died at Tehran, in 1935.

( grandfarther's cousine)

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:04
Kadjar Cousins
Sitting, from left to right: Kamran Mirza Qajar, the son of Sharokh Mirza Qajar, his wife, Mahbegim Knanom Qajar, Fakhri Soltan Khanom Qajar, the daughter of Shahrokh Mirza, her husband Aziz Bey Sultanov the Khan of Irevan. Standing from left to right, Djamal Mirza Qajar son of Shahrokh Mirza, and Darab Mirza Qajar, the son of Shahrokh Mirza. The photo was taken in Irevan in 1905.

( all our relatives from azerbaijani Qajar family)

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:06
oh yeah...well King George III of England was Tigran the Great's 57'th child, so the the Armenians rulled (rule) the English crown too (and Armenian, and Georgian, Persian for some time, Byzantine crowns...)...nice eh?
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:08

I am not saying that Qajar dinasty is not iranian, I just said that Qajars were etnically azeri-turks and they belong to azerbaijani history as well as to iranian history. That's it.

I don't know hwo what said. I am a Qajar, and I have relatives in Baku, Tehran, Tebriz, Paris, London, NewYork, Jeneva and many other places. And all of them saying that this dinasty belongs to both nations - iranians and azerbaijani.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:08
Originally posted by prsn41ife

Not that I know of, I have to go back to Iran and ask my relatives. vali kheili as salmandane familemun mordan. faghat bayad az madaram beporsam, ke un midune. madaram "family-tree" ye familisho dide (ghajar ha mamulan ketabe family tree dashtand) va midone ke pedar pedar bozorgemun mozafarodin shah bud. madaresham ye qajar puldar pud az tehran. ke man dige dastane sho nemidum chi shod ke chi nashod. ma faghir shodim. harchizi ke daram, tarikh hast. vali bayad bargardam iran as fako familam beporsam.

vali chi begam agha... un moghe ghajar ha yezare...kheng budan. enghadre zamin dashtan ke, nemiduni. vali az kun goshadishun ke naran kar bekonand, bejash zamine shun ra mifrukhtand.  in karo haminjur kardan ta vaghti be madaram resid, hichi baghi namundebud.

but if I want a phote or anything, I have to go back to Iran and ask my mother's uncle or the few elderly left.

Man royalty nistam. faghat khuneshun tu joone mane, faghat. puli be ma naresid. hameye pula khorde shod.

enghelabam ke badtar kard.

and As far as this "qajar" fella. dont really care what he says, he is not from Iran anyway. He cant talk about us. He is either a turkish chauvinist from Turkey or a brainwashed individual from FSR Azerbaijan. either way, he is in no place to talk about our people or our history.

peace.

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:12

and As far as this "qajar" fella. dont really care what he says, he is not from Iran anyway. He cant talk about us. He is either a turkish chauvinist from Turkey or a brainwashed individual from FSR Azerbaijan. either way, he is in no place to talk about our people or our history.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

)))) o really????

You are not Qajar, you don't have even one photo of your family, so what kind of Qajar you are?????

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:19

Not that I know of, I have to go back to Iran and ask my relatives. vali kheili as salmandane familemun mordan. faghat bayad az madaram beporsam, ke un midune. madaram "family-tree" ye familisho dide (ghajar ha mamulan ketabe family tree dashtand) va midone ke pedar pedar bozorgemun mozafarodin shah bud. madaresham ye qajar puldar pud az tehran. ke man dige dastane sho nemidum chi shod ke chi nashod. ma faghir shodim. harchizi ke daram, tarikh hast. vali bayad bargardam iran as fako familam beporsam.

vali chi begam agha... un moghe ghajar ha yezare...kheng budan. enghadre zamin dashtan ke, nemiduni. vali az kun goshadishun ke naran kar bekonand, bejash zamine shun ra mifrukhtand.  in karo haminjur kardan ta vaghti be madaram resid, hichi baghi namundebud.

but if I want a phote or anything, I have to go back to Iran and ask my mother's uncle or the few elderly left.

Man royalty nistam. faghat khuneshun tu joone mane, faghat. puli be ma naresid. hameye pula khorde shod.

enghelabam ke badtar kard.

peace.

thanks for the info, very interesting!

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:21
Originally posted by Qajar

I am not saying that Qajar dinasty is not iranian, I just said that Qajars were etnically azeri-turks and they belong to azerbaijani history as well as to iranian history. That's it.

I don't know hwo what said. I am a Qajar, and I have relatives in Baku, Tehran, Tebriz, Paris, London, NewYork, Jeneva and many other places. And all of them saying that this dinasty belongs to both nations - iranians and azerbaijani.

listen to me. for the last time, since azerbaijan has always been iranian, its not azerbaijan's history but Iran's history!

and qajar's couldnt careless if their great great great great relative was turkic or not, they became iranian over time.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 23:23

im a descendent.

just because one is a descendent doesnt make one part of the royal family with heir to the throne, "qajar".

and why would I post photos of my family??? I dont even post a photo of myself.

stop trying too hard next time "Qajar". any one can claim anything on internet. why should we believe you, and why should anyone believe me.

so quit yapping.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>