Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNorth and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
Author
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: North and South Azerbaijans - reunification!!!
    Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:29
Originally posted by Alborz

As I was reading (and laughing) through this topic, I must outragously protest to the Turkish Chauvinist for desecrating the great name of "Qajar". As a descendent of them, I shall totally condemn anyone taking their name and rape it using disgusting chauvinistic propagandas to suit their own world.

ps. Zagros, I dont know if Qajars were turkmen, but I believe they were Iranians who spoke turkic in Azarbaijan. They certainly didnt look like Turkmens. nor do I.

here is my opinion to my Iranian friends:

Azaris are Iranian. definitly no doubt about that. Does their language make them any different from other Iranians? absolutely not, and I will strongly condemn the Turkish Chauvinist for saying other wise like he is our spokesman. SHame ON YOU.

listen my Iranian friends; Turkish Chauvinists and Ultra-nationalists like to claim anyone to be turkish if they speak a turkic language.  They claim them to be originate of Turkish Race. Which does not apply to everyone:

Like Azaris, and Arranis. including our Ghashghais. They say since they speak turkic, they must of our Turkish origin. thus they are turks by nationality. Basicallly saying they are Turkish in nationality and belong to Turkey.

The Arranis were heavily turkified by the help of Russians and Pan-turks. Before USSR annexation of Arran, Azari turkic language of Iran was not all that dominant in Arran as it is today... but enough of all the historicall stuff. let me get to the point.

Azarbaijan belongs to Iran, and if the Azerbaijani republicans to the north want them to be united with their "southern brothers". they should join Iran. If not, then they should shut the hell up or we Iranian can destroy their chauvinistic system in a matter of hours. (if you know what I mean).

listen my Iranian friends. as I have said before, Azeri "separatists" are not from Iran. maybe the head guy is, but his henchmen and terrorist supporters (like many other "separatists" across iran) are not Iranian. The claimed azari separatists supporters are from the republic to the north and neo-fascist militias of Turkey.

In Khuzestan, the british hire foreing agents and mercenaries to carry out attacks. ... like many things that will come will be from foreign mercenaries and fascist militias.

and another thing Zagros (and other Iranians). Dont you always notice these Turkish Chauvinists always say "Azeri turks". this only shows that they are trying to impose a phenomena that Azaris are all Turks or just because they speak turkish they are turkish by race or ethnicity. which are pure lies. By putting the label "turk" all the time, shows that they are desparate into spreading their propaganda and it is a clear sign, that the propaganda in which they instigate is false.

They cant say Uzbek turks, or Khazak Turks. because they are already turkic and we all know that.

and when you see how the Pan-turanists of turkey like to reinvent history. thus YOU KNOW THAT THE TURAN IS A LIE. You know that what they say are all lies. when an idealogy bases its foundations on lies and historic revisionism, it clearly shows us how weak and pathetic the idealogy really is. And I seriously pitty any one believing them.

Do you get what I am saying. It is hard for Chauvinistic individuals such as "Qajar" to agree with what we say about pan-turks. because if he rejects one thing about pan-turan ideology, he would know the rest are all bullsh*t. if he agrees that the pan-turks made up a story, say Babak khoramdin was a turk fight persians, then he HAS to reject the entire idealogy. because these chauvinists are very passionate about their idealogy. They actually believe in their propaganda and praise their "fascist" leaders. so if they find out they have been lied to, how do you expect them to react. Its always rejectiong at first. because as broken men/women in conscience they would be too lost to redefine themselves and purpose of their nationalism.

I always wanted to understand how people get so nationalistic that they turn to chauvinists. I still cannot really comprehend.

bravo! very well said!

and he is an iranian azeri ( i assume).

so qajar what do you have to same to him? everything he says is the truth!

so far, in all the forums i have been to, iranian afghans consider themselves iranians, iranian kurds consider themselves iranian, and iranian azeri's consider themselves iranians.

i have enteracting with all these people and this is what they tell me. one of my aunts has turkic blook in her, but she considers herself iranian (married into the family), and i myself, a persian, consider myself IRANIAN!

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:25
Originally posted by Qajar

As I understand this topics name is : "Current Affairs and International Relations " ?????

Which means that here we can discuss the current political or other situation withregard to possible reunification of two Azerbaijans???

By discussing this topic, we can't avoid conversations about neighboring states, because we all tighed each other very closely.

And finally, I think this section of this forum is not historical, it's more political and reflect current process in our region.

If I am wrong, let's moderator correct me, but before bann, so I can reply.

you are not even discussing. you are just repeating yourself, providing no evidence of any kind, and you are using personal attacks.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:23

As I was reading (and laughing) through this topic, I must outragously protest to the Turkish Chauvinist for desecrating the great name of "Qajar". As a descendent of them, I shall totally condemn anyone taking their name and rape it using disgusting chauvinistic propagandas to suit their own world.

ps. Zagros, I dont know if Qajars were turkmen, but I believe they were Iranians who spoke turkic in Azarbaijan. They certainly didnt look like Turkmens. nor do I.

here is my opinion to my Iranian friends:

Azaris are Iranian. definitly no doubt about that. Does their language make them any different from other Iranians? absolutely not, and I will strongly condemn the Turkish Chauvinist for saying other wise like he is our spokesman. SHame ON YOU.

listen my Iranian friends; Turkish Chauvinists and Ultra-nationalists like to claim anyone to be turkish if they speak a turkic language.  They claim them to be originate of Turkish Race. Which does not apply to everyone:

Like Azaris, and Arranis. including our Ghashghais. They say since they speak turkic, they must of our Turkish origin. thus they are turks by nationality. Basicallly saying they are Turkish in nationality and belong to Turkey.

The Arranis were heavily turkified by the help of Russians and Pan-turks. Before USSR annexation of Arran, Azari turkic language of Iran was not all that dominant in Arran as it is today... but enough of all the historicall stuff. let me get to the point.

Azarbaijan belongs to Iran, and if the Azerbaijani republicans to the north want them to be united with their "southern brothers". they should join Iran. If not, then they should shut the hell up or we Iranian can destroy their chauvinistic system in a matter of hours. (if you know what I mean).

listen my Iranian friends. as I have said before, Azeri "separatists" are not from Iran. maybe the head guy is, but his henchmen and terrorist supporters (like many other "separatists" across iran) are not Iranian. The claimed azari separatists supporters are from the republic to the north and neo-fascist militias of Turkey.

In Khuzestan, the british hire foreing agents and mercenaries to carry out attacks. ... like many things that will come will be from foreign mercenaries and fascist militias.

and another thing Zagros (and other Iranians). Dont you always notice these Turkish Chauvinists always say "Azeri turks". this only shows that they are trying to impose a phenomena that Azaris are all Turks or just because they speak turkish they are turkish by race or ethnicity. which are pure lies. By putting the label "turk" all the time, shows that they are desparate into spreading their propaganda and it is a clear sign, that the propaganda in which they instigate is false.

They cant say Uzbek turks, or Khazak Turks. because they are already turkic and we all know that.

and when you see how the Pan-turanists of turkey like to reinvent history. thus YOU KNOW THAT THE TURAN IS A LIE. You know that what they say are all lies. when an idealogy bases its foundations on lies and historic revisionism, it clearly shows us how weak and pathetic the idealogy really is. And I seriously pitty any one believing them.

Do you get what I am saying. It is hard for Chauvinistic individuals such as "Qajar" to agree with what we say about pan-turks. because if he rejects one thing about pan-turan ideology, he would know the rest are all bullsh*t. if he agrees that the pan-turks made up a story, say Babak khoramdin was a turk fight persians, then he HAS to reject the entire idealogy. because these chauvinists are very passionate about their idealogy. They actually believe in their propaganda and praise their "fascist" leaders. so if they find out they have been lied to, how do you expect them to react. Its always rejectiong at first. because as broken men/women in conscience they would be too lost to redefine themselves and purpose of their nationalism.

I always wanted to understand how people get so nationalistic that they turn to chauvinists. I still cannot really comprehend.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:22

As I understand this topics name is : "Current Affairs and International Relations " ?????

Which means that here we can discuss the current political or other situation withregard to possible reunification of two Azerbaijans???

By discussing this topic, we can't avoid conversations about neighboring states, because we all tighed each other very closely.

And finally, I think this section of this forum is not historical, it's more political and reflect current process in our region.

If I am wrong, let's moderator correct me, but before bann, so I can reply.

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:11

^ that is why i reported you.

why dont you discuss? you created this thread. so you are 14 years old? shouldnt you be asleep?

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:07

the iranian civil war which lead to the sfavids coming to power in Iran from azerbaijan province.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

You are a brave man)))

Shah Ismail I Sefevid - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasti of Iran.

Agha Mohammad Khan Qajar - the founder of the greatest azeri-turk ruler dinasty in Iran.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:06

basically, this is what i wrote in the report:

you dont provide any evidence, and you just repeat yourself. you dont comment on the evidence provided which proves the other point of view, and instead your rely on personal attacks.

and i also wrote that you have tried to start turkish iranian flame war in this thread to divert the topic from azerbaijan.

lastly, i said that you seem to have no interest in history.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Your are brave man!!!))

you dont even dispute the claims. very funny.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:05

the iranian civil war which lead to the sfavids coming to power in Iran from azerbaijan province.

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/safavids/safavids.php

In the mean time, the "Qara Qoyunlu" (Black Sheep) Turkman, used to dominate Western Iran. In Azerbaijan they had replaced their former masters, the Jalayirids. Timur had put these Qara Qoyunlu to run away, but in 1406 they regained their capital, Tabriz. On Shahrokh's death, Jahan Shah (reigned c. 1438-67) extended Qara Qoyunlu rule out of the northwest deeper into Iran. The Timurids relied on their old allies, the Qara Qoyunlus' rival Turkman of the "Aq Qoyunlu" (White Sheep) clans, whose Jahan Shah was destroyed by the Uzun Hasan of Aq Qoyunlu by the end of 1467.

Uzun Hasan (1453-78) achieved a short-lived Iranian Empire, but under his son Yaqub (1478-90), the state was subjected to fiscal reforms associated with a government-sponsored effort to reapply hard purist principles of orthodox Islamic rules for revenue collection. Yaqub attempted to purge the state of taxes introduced under the Mongols and not sanctioned by the Muslim canon. His Sunni fanaticism was discredited when the inquiries made into his activities by the orthodox religious authorities.

The attempts to revive religious orthodoxy through revenue reform gave momentum to the spread of Safavid Shi'a propaganda. Economic decline, which was resulted by the fiscal reforms of Yaqub, must have been another factor as well.

Sheikh Jonayd's son Sheikh Heydar led a movement that had begun as a Sufi order under his ancestor Sheikh Safi od-Din Ardabili (of Ardabil 1252-1334). This order may be considered to have originally represented a puritanical, but not legalistically so, reaction against the corruption of Islam, the staining of Muslim lands, by the Mongol infidels. What began as a spiritual, unearthly reaction against irreligion and the betrayal of spiritual aspirations developed into a manifestation of the Shi'a quest for dominion over Islamic authority. By the 15th century, the Safavid movement could draw on both the mystical emotional force and the Shi'a appeal to the oppressed masses to gain a large number of dedicated adherents. Sheikh Heydar toke his numerous followers to warfare by leading them on expeditions from Ardabil into the nearby Caucasus. He was killed on one of these campaigns in 1488. His son Esma'il, then was one year old, was to avenge his death and lead his devoted army to a conquest of Iran whereby Iran gained a great dynasty, a Shi'a regime, and in most essentials its shape as a modern nation state. Yaqub did not kill Sheikh Heydar's sons, whose mother was Yaqub's sister, but instead sent them to exile in Fars province. Death of Yaqub in 1490 caused turmoil and paved the path for Esmail and his brothers to leave their exile and secretly taking refuge in Lahijan, Gilan province, as its governor had sympathy toward Shi'a.

A militant Islamic Sufi order, the Safavids, appeared among Turkish speaking people of west of the Caspian Sea, at Ardabil. The Safavid order survived the invasion of Timur to that part of the Iran in the late 13th century. By 1500 the Safavids had adopted the Shi'a branch of Islam and were eager to advance Shi'ism by military means. Safavid males used to wear red headgear. They had great devotion for their leader as a religious leader and perfect guide as well as a military chieftain, and they viewed their leaders position as rightly passed from father to son according to the Shi'a tradition. In the year 1500, Esma'il the thirteen-year-old son of a killed Safavid leader, Sheikh Heydar, set out to conquer territories and avenge death of his father. In January 1502, Esma'il defeated the army of Alvand Beig of Aq Qoyunlu, ruler of Azerbaijan, and seized Tabriz and made this city his capital. Safavids went on and conquered rest of Azerbaijan, Armenia and Khorasan; They became the strongest force in Iran, and their leader, Esma'il, now fifteen, was declared Shah (King) on 11 March 1502.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 22:02

you dont provide any evidence, and you just repeat yourself. you dont comment on the evidence provided which proves the other point of view, and instead your rely on personal attacks.

and i also wrote that you have tried to start turkish iranian flame war in this thread to divert the topic from azerbaijan.

Your are brave man!!!))

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:59

so good bye, im asking for your banning.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

Good bye my love good bye.

Don't know actually what I said wrong and more over I clarified that nothing personal in my statements, but anyway, you are old member of the forum and moderator can bann me, but before that I require an explanation.

Sorry if I harmed anyone, but as I said there is nothing personal.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:56

another source. ismail started in northern iran, and then gained control of the whole country and proclaimed shah of iran.

http://newton.uor.edu/FacultyFolder/rebecca_brown/old/arth10 0/empire/emphome.html

In 1501 a charismatic, 14 year old Iranian boy (who would soon become the first Safavid king, Shah Isma'il) established the Safavid monarchy in north-western Iran, and, within a decade, he managed to control all of Iran and declare the Shi'a faith as the state religion.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:51

With the capture of Tabriz, the Safavid dynasty began. In May 1501, Ismail I declared Tabriz his capital and himself Shah of Azerbaijan.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

Thanks for this. So you just proved that Ismail was a Shah of Azerbaijan first and them joint Persia to Azerbaijan. Thanks a lot my dear.

And also My dear friend.

Please stop using wikipedia as a source for your statements))

Wikipedia is a free source and everyone can go inside and write whatever they wants.

It is not serios. Come on mate))))

o man, you are a piece of work. work on your history.  that was part of his campaign to become shah of iran, he needed a capital to carry out the civil war.

later the capital was moved to isfahan after he had control of all of iran! guess i have to post more info for you to understand.

and wikipedia is credible.  scientists and historians have both said it is a credible source. and they have people to protect the site from vandals.

Edited by prsn41ife
Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:38

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

Good bye my love good bye.

Don't know actually what I said wrong and more over I clarified that nothing personal in my statements, but anyway, you are old member of the forum and moderator can bann me, but before that I require an explanation.

Sorry if I harmed anyone, but as I said there is nothing personal.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:34

With the capture of Tabriz, the Safavid dynasty began. In May 1501, Ismail I declared Tabriz his capital and himself Shah of Azerbaijan.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

Thanks for this. So you just proved that Ismail was a Shah of Azerbaijan first and them joint Persia to Azerbaijan. Thanks a lot my dear.

And also My dear friend.

Please stop using wikipedia as a source for your statements))

Wikipedia is a free source and everyone can go inside and write whatever they wants.

It is not serios. Come on mate))))

ArmenianSurvival View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:33

You didn't get my point actually. When I said poor, I didn't meant your financial status)...I meant your intellectual ability))))

But we are friends, isn't it????....and especialy because my family was ruled your country more than 200 years))

for clarity.

when I said "your intellectual ability" I meant chouvinists pars in general.)

nothing personal

You're not arguing with facts. You're just accusing people of being chauvinists based on their cultural affiliation. You're saying childish things like "my family was ruled your country more than 200 years". That counts as a chauvinistic statement, don't you think?

Mass Murderers Agree: Gun Control Works!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Resistance

Քիչ ենք բայց Հայ ենք։
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:30

You didn't get my point actually. When I said poor, I didn't meant your financial status)...I meant your intellectual ability))))

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

for clarity.

nothing personal

it is only us iranians that are actually researching and providing text. you arent doing anything,

so the conclusion is that you dont know what you are talking about, and therefore cannot keep up your argument, so you simple rely on personal attacks.

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:28

safavid rise to power in Iran (they over threw the old dynasty, it was a civil war over who would gain power in the power vaccum left by the timurid dynasty of iran):

wikipedia

The Safiviyeh was headed by a fifteen-year old, Ismail I. He was Junayd's grandson and a descendant, on his father's side of Sheikh Safi Al-Din, and, on his mother's side, the grandson of Uzun Hasan, the founder of the Ak Koyunlu. To establish political provenance, the Safavid rulers claimed to be descended from Imam Ali and his wife Fatima, daughter of the Prophet Muhammad, through the seventh Imam Musa al-Kazim. To further legitimize his power, Ismail I also added claims of royal Sassanian heritage after becoming Shah.

With the capture of Tabriz, the Safavid dynasty began. In May 1501, Ismail I declared Tabriz his capital and himself Shah of Azerbaijan. Ismail I continued to expand his base in northwestern Iran. He was declared Shah of Iran in 1502.

More proof that Azeri's and Persians lived in one nation, Iran:

A major problem faced by Ismail I after the establishment of the Safavid state was how to bridge the gap between the two major ethnic groups in that state: the Qezelbash Turkmens, the "men of the sword" of classical Islamic society whose military prowess had brought him to power, and the Persian elements, the "men of the pen," who filled the ranks of the bureaucracy and the religious establishment in the Safavid state as they had done for centuries under previous rulers of Persia, be they Arabs, Turkic, Mongols, or Turkmens. As Minorsky put it, friction between these two groups was inevitable, because the Qezelbash "were no party to the national Persian tradition". Between 1508 and 1524, the year of Ismail's death, the shah appointed five successive Persians to the office of vakil. When the second Persian "vakil" was placed in command of a Safavid army in Transoxiana, the Qezelbash, considering it a dishonor to be obliged to serve under him, deserted him on the battlefield with the result that he was slain. The fourth vakil was murdered by the Qezelbash, and the fifth was put to death by them.(see Encyclopedia Iranica)

Qajar, no matter how hard you try, you cannot show a link that there was ever an independent azeri state to begin with.

even the safavid empire wanted to keep Iran united as my piece of evidence above indicates, and used the term Iran and Persia.

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:26

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

for clarity.

nothing personal

Qajar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:24

you azeri's and the rest of the turkic world is just as poor as iran is. some even poorer, like mongolia, afghanistan, turkmenistan, uzbekistan, azerbaijan, etc...

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

But we are friends, isn't it????....and especialy because my family was ruled your country more than 200 years))

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Feb-2006 at 21:20

you don;t have any reason my little son, back to the Bed
last night in similar time u were asleep

Thanks a lot for your care. I always knew that my poor pars friends are real gentlemen)))

you azeri's and the rest of the turkic world is just as poor as iran is. some even poorer, like mongolia, afghanistan, turkmenistan, uzbekistan, azerbaijan, etc...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>