Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The end of Assad seems to be near!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The end of Assad seems to be near!
    Posted: 03-Sep-2013 at 02:37
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Baal Melqart, as long as the mad Assad brutally kills the people and destroys the houses, the number of those ones that you call terrorists will be increased progressively, in fact this terrorism is just a natural reaction to the oppression committed by Assad, everyone can be a terrorist, if his/her family is brutally killed by a dictator.

Anyway this terrorism looks like a cancer, you can't fight against it but you should find a remedy, one of the main reasons of this disease is a minority rule over a majority.

We should wait that Assad kills at least two-third of Syrians to see stability in Syria, of course this thing will never happen but terrorism becomes stronger not only in Syria but in other parts of the world, Syria is already the best place for them to gather for organizing their terrorist attacks, they should thank to Assad who gathered them in his country!

Which place can be really better than a country without a stable government for terrorists?

Syria needs a stable popular government, or better to say democracy like in Iraq, to solve this problem, the first step is that Assad is driven out, then it will be the turn of the terrorists to be wiped off of the Syria.

Are you being sarcastic here or did I miss that? LOL

Timidi mater non flet
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2013 at 11:26
Of course Iraq is already a democratic country, the best one in the Middle East after Israel, some months ago I went there, after many years people are living joyfully in this country, in fact Iraq is already the first tourist destination for Iranians. 
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Sep-2013 at 12:41

Of course Iraq is already a democratic country, the best one in the Middle East after Israel, some months ago I went there, after many years people are living joyfully in this country, in fact Iraq is already the first tourist destination for Iranians. 

Man you gotta stop, you're killing me with laughter! You should do stand-up comedy you know!

Timidi mater non flet
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2013 at 02:15
Iraq is democratic? Yeah sure... Did they abolish Sharia, completely?
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
From Homer's Iliad (8th century BC).
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2013 at 13:41
Originally posted by Ollios

I don't think them as a risk
dear ollios there is no army in middle east to compare with turkish army but remember assad is war criminal he killed so many people and he don't have anything to lose he wont play with law of war  so if u attack them they will attack u with chemical bomb if is there any attack plan than let the american carry on it they are thousand mile beyond the ocean and safe but u are too close to syria and u can easily be target for the chemical bomb i don't want hear thousand people killed in adana with wmd  even if they don't what garanti do u have the these kind of weapons will not fall into terrorism hands ? do we find the missing SAM missile in Lybia ? chemical weapons will spread out in middle east in the hand of terrorism the true nightmare the chance of free syrian army is very small i don't think they could make great differences
yomud are free people
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2013 at 13:42
Originally posted by yomud

dear ollios there is no army in middle east to compare with turkish army

How about Israeli army?Wink
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2013 at 13:49
Iraq is democratic for killing people and being lawless around 3000 people killed since spring i don't know if they living joyfully for these killing or waiting for nuri al maleki to attack iraq's kurdestan baghdad the worst place on earth even afghanistan is more safer than iraq
yomud are free people
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2013 at 14:00
Originally posted by TITAN_

Originally posted by yomud

dear ollios there is no army in middle east to compare with turkish army

How about Israeli army?Wink
they may have strong army but they lack on number their pop is about 7-8 million they will lose in long time war  but  turkey is 80 million if u remove their nuke they wont be so strong Big smile turkey have strong army and air force and large number  i personally believe turkey is strongest in middle east Tongue
yomud are free people
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2013 at 18:46
It won't make any difference.  Both forces are backed by terrorists, making it a lose-lose situatrion.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Sep-2013 at 19:32

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

The only thing an Arab or A Persian respects and fears is an Alexander.

What doesn't it mean?

--------------------------------

It means they respect and fear those who demonstrate strength of purpose and conviction in commitment; not some mumbo jumbo bullshit.

Amen.
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 04:02

The only thing an Arab or A Persian respects and fears is an Alexander. 

It means they respect and fear those who demonstrate strength of purpose and conviction in commitment; not some mumbo jumbo bullshit. 

Amen.

so you are looking for a slave nations as Russians try to do it on ex-soviet countries

Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 07:17
Originally posted by Baal Melqart

Man you gotta stop, you're killing me with laughter! You should do stand-up comedy you know!

Instead of buffoonery, you could mention your reasons that you think there is no democracy in Iraq, of course Mullahs of Iran prefer this democracy than the westerners and Sunni Arabs, but it doesn't change the fact it is what the majority people of Iraq want. It can be interesting to know that you believe those Sunni terrorists seek democracy in Iraq!!!
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 07:31

Why they should abolish Sharia? Democracy doesn't mean that your laws should be only ruled in other countries.
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 11:20

Instead of buffoonery, you could mention your reasons that you think there is no democracy in Iraq, of course Mullahs of Iran prefer this democracy than the westerners and Sunni Arabs, but it doesn't change the fact it is what the majority people of Iraq want. It can be interesting to know that you believe those Sunni terrorists seek democracy in Iraq!!!

I never even mentioned any sunni terrorists. and on a more serious note, there is no democracy in Iraq, period. Unless your definition of democracy is different that mine!

Timidi mater non flet
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 11:32

[QUOTE=Cyrus Shahmiri]
[QUOTE=Baal Melqart]
I never even mentioned any sunni terrorists. and on a more serious note, there is no democracy in Iraq, period. Unless your definition of democracy is different that mine!

What is your definition of democracy?
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 12:51

<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">The only thing an Arab or A Persian respects and fears is an Alexander. </span><span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"></span>
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">It means they respect and fear those who demonstrate strength of purpose and conviction in commitment; not some mumbo jumbo bullshit. </span>
Amen.

so you are looking for a slave nations as Russians try to do it on ex-soviet countries

I'm looking for Turks, Arabs and Persians to get off their ass's and eradicate Islamist terrorism, of all types, amongst themselves....the last giant they feared was Ataturk...may he rest in peace.

To bad he has not continued to inspire them toward secularism...modernism and democracy as he once did.

Instead.... throughout the region; they have fallen low once again into the barbarianism, which can be Islam when in the hands of fundamentalists. Which has always what has made them weak and indecisive....morally corrupt in their denial of the problem....and ineffective in the solution.

“My people are going to learn the principles of democracy the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will, every man can follow his own conscience provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him act against the liberty of his fellow men.”
― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Amen.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 06-Sep-2013 at 12:52

S. T. Friedman

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 14:12

I'm looking for Turks, Arabs and Persians to get off their ass's and eradicate Islamist terrorism, of all types, amongst themselves....

When you kick out morons in your country, maybe you can tell us how do you do it.

“My people are going to learn the principles of democracy the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will, every man can follow his own conscience provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him act against the liberty of his fellow men.”
― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 

That's nice gesture. I am using Ataturk words. Thank you Big smile

That is also from him; "Sovereignty unconditionally belongs to the nation"

it means, a nation should "fear"(your wordWink) just ownself (being manager of own) but not Alexander

Edited by Ollios - 06-Sep-2013 at 14:13
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Sep-2013 at 16:56
Agreed my morons are not much better then yours....but their's is the apathy of pacificism and delusion; in regards a utopianist world society....which was bullshit when first promulgated and remains so.

Theirs is a delusion and mental illness regarding the reality of world history.

Your moron's ie. Arabic and Persian and Turk.... when they hide.... deny and obsfuscate... the reality of their self interests better opportunities, with a free and democratic association and system of government...and international relationships.... and remain unwilling to promote the great Ataturk's dictums.... ntl merely remain

"morally corrupt in their denial of the problem....and ineffective in the solution.''

They suffer no delusion they merely remain content with the status quo.

Consequently yours remain worse.

Admit your support of Islamist fundamentalist terrorism or reject it publically now....until you do.....yours remains the same position.

Because you note: " "Sovereignty unconditionally belongs to the nation"

And that is correct. But you fail to recognize that no one in the free democratic west is threatening that..... not even the Israeli's.

But Islamic fanatics and the states that support, encourage and promote them do. Such is Syria.... such is Iran.

If you do not see that.... then you are delusional indeed.

Amen.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 06-Sep-2013 at 17:06

S. T. Friedman

TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2013 at 05:45

Why they should abolish Sharia? Democracy doesn't mean that your laws should be only ruled in other countries.

Because Sharia is anachronistic, barbaric, and has no place in a democratic society. Sharia is only good for theocracies, not democracies. Human rights and Sharia are incompatible, period.
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
yomud View Drop Down
Baron
Baron
Inactive

Quote yomud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2013 at 08:35
11 countries accept to attack syria  putin says any attack with out united nations permission about syria is illigel and in that case russia will help syria Pinch . now what ? do we are going to challenge russians  Directly ?Wacko
yomud are free people
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>