Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHistory repeats in Gaza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Challenger2 View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: History repeats in Gaza
    Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 10:57
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Like the peoples of all other countries, Israelis have right to decide about their own country, the same thing can be said about Palestine, if this country is formed. The problem is that Israelis have been surrounded by enemies who share the common goal of the destruction of Israel, they have to fight against these enemies and defend their country.

Fair point. The Zionists who support the regime in their colony in Palestine are completely culpable in the crimes against humanity perpetrated by that regime. Just as the people of Palestine are entitled to resist foreign occupation by whatever means are available to them. That they chose Hamas over the "Quisling" Fatah regime is to their credit.

The problem is that the Zionist regime created and continue to maintain the "enemies" that surround them. Lebanon was never an "enemy" until the Zionists meddled in their internal politics and launched a genocidal war against them in 1978. Syria has offered peace, recognition, normalisation of relations and undertaken to absorb their Palestinian refugees since 1948 and has been constantly rebuffed. Jordan was never a threat to Zionists until they reneged on their agreement to share Palestine between them. egypt has also offered peace and recognition on several occasions leading up to 1973, it took a war against them, before the Zionists were forced to make a lasting peace with Egypt. The Zionists created Hamas to destabilise the PLO. Hamas has tried to make peace on several ocasions only to have their leaders murdered. Hezbullah was only created after the Zionist invasion of Lebanon.

The Zionists need conflict in order to maintain their siege mentality and "victim" status with their gullable American ally.  It's no accident that in the recent vote in the U.N. only 8 countries voted with the Zionists, everyone else has finally figured out the truth.  
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 15:09
The fact is that the Islamists are the most dangerous savage beings in the world, the region of the Middle East is the central land of these bloodthirsty people, I believe the killing of them is a great service to the humanity and we should thank to Israelis who bravely fight against them.

Of course it is better that Israelis try to not kill those poor children who are used as the human shield by the terrorists, but sometimes they have no other choice, in the corrupt society of Islamists, unfortunately these children will be the next terrorists.

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 04-Dec-2012 at 15:14
Colonel
Colonel
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 17:45

The fact is that the Islamists are the most dangerous savage beings in the world, the region of the Middle East is the central land of these bloodthirsty people, I believe the killing of them is a great service to the humanity and we should thank to Israelis who bravely fight against them.

Of course it is better that Israelis try to not kill those poor children who are used as the human shield by the terrorists, but sometimes they have no other choice, in the corrupt society of Islamists, unfortunately these children will be the next terrorists.

Oh Please, just stop, this is just too hilarious for words. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Do you have any independant evidence that Palestinian children have carried out suicide attacks, that doesn't come from Zionist propaganda sources?
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 18:06

Indeed.

But I amend your statement to include the word 'terrorists'. For in truth not every devote of Islam is a radical or anti-jewish-Semite. But those who are? Eradication. And as for their apologists and panderers....strap on a bomb and join the fight.

Otherwize their cowardice is showing.Wink

Show devotion to and for the faith. And for the Hamas terrorists and Iranian masters they serve. 

Show concern for the poor Palistinian dupe....strap on the bomb.

Remember paradise awaits.LOL

But tis isn't likely.. for the gutless remain gutless and let the dupes die. All talk but no walk. This is the curse and infamy of the Islamist terrorist apologist.

No one should be suprised over that.LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 04-Dec-2012 at 18:50
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 20:47

I hope I was wrong, but I read this thing from your first post about the conflict between Israelis and Palestinains:
Originally posted by Challenger2

I have no sympathy with the Israelis, after all as they proudly boast to anyone who will listen, they are the only "democracy" in the middle east. They voted for those in power.
I think it shows you support this action against Israelis, doesn't it? 

I can also say I have no sympathy with the Gazans, they voted for the terrorists group of Hamas in power, so they deserved what happened against them.

*Yes, I hate to listen same thing (only "democracy" in the middle east) and yes, they have democracy but they use it to choose fasist nationalist leaders as palestines choose Hamas.
*Killing civils with suicide attack or using high technological weapons are same. However I think you are thinking differently

I hope I was wrong, but I read this thing from your post

I can also say I have no sympathy with the Gazans, they voted for the terrorists group of Hamas in power, so they deserved what happened against them.

It is same for Israel, they deserved what happened against them (both side). Don't you listen news. What did Israel do after UN decission about Palestine? New 3000 home. This completly mature behaviour like suitable for country which ruled by democracy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20585706

Untill Israel go back 1967 borders, every single Hammas attack is can't be called terrorist attack. It is a guerrilla tactic. When you face very strong enemy, you attack like Hamas. you don't make open field war. Palestines have right to protect their lands. Palestine is a country and it in war situation with Israel. That's why all civil lost means war crime not terrorist attack.

Hamas can attack one bomb/suicide attack in a week(?). However each built settler homes means a bomb which hits Palestine in every single moment. But you are ignoring reallity this and believe that Israel is peaceful. Confused Maybe you could convince me if I didn't live in Middle East.

There is no black and white in here. Both of side is grey. But pushing just one side, this is so cruel.
Name of the video "Please, Shut Up"

Israel is bravely fighting agaist them by this way. Destroying Olive trees. 

If Palestinians don't have any property(house, farm...), they can left their land easily.

If I seem a Palestinians supporter. Don't missunderstood me. I just want all of you see Hamas and Israel are both of same and should change.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 21:19
''If I seem a Palestinians supporter. Don't misunderstood me. I just want all of you see Hamas and Israel are both of same and should change.''

***/*****
Nonsense.

Hamas=terrorism. Islamist, fascist, genocidalist, terrorism; directed towards jews in Israel. And if you can not see that; after 65 years of war and terrorism directed against a sovereign state fighting in it's self-defense.
Then your either duped like the Palestinians at large or a supporter of Hamas.

If your the former..wake up.

If your a supporter...strap on a bomb...go to Gaza and put your money where your mouth is. Hiding on the fence and in the shadows earns you no points for moral courage.Wink

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 04-Dec-2012 at 23:00

S. T. Friedman

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2012 at 23:16
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Hamas=terrorism. Islamist, fascist, genocidist, terrorism directed towards jews in Israel. And if you can not see that; after 65 years of war and terrorism directed against a sovereign state fighting in it's self-defense.

what will you do if I look at like you
"Israel=terrorism. Judist, fascist, genocidist, terrorism directed muslims in Palestine. And if you can not see that after 65 years of war and directed against a sovereign state fighting in it's self-defense."

If your a supporter...strap on a bomb...go to Gaza and put your money where your mouth is. Hiding on the fence and in the shadows earns you no points for moral courage.Wink

this is real nonsence, you can do it same thing
If you are a Israel Fan take a gun, go to Palestine, hunt hamas militans put your money where your mouth is. Hiding on the fence and in the shadows earns you no points for moral courage.Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all there is no Hamas. If you use term Israel, you have to use term Palestine. If your the former..wake up. Both country is a sovereign state now

Secondly, I think I have to repeat again
"Hamas can attack one bomb/suicide attack in a week(?). However each built settler homes means a bomb which hits Palestine in every single moment."

There is no terrorism in this case. There are two sovereign states which have selected goverments. This is war and if there is any civil lost(which were aimed before), that is war crime, not terrorism and of course they should judge because of it.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 01:47
If you are a Israel Fan take a gun, go to Palestine, hunt hamas militants put your money where your mouth is. Hiding on the fence and in the shadows earns you no points for moral courage.Wink
Already been there and done that in two different conflicts. Your too late. And I can say unequivocally and without hesitation.
A. I thoroughly enjoyed eradicating and assisting others in the eradication of Islamist, fascist, terrorists. And if were recalled would do it again without a second thought.
B. It took a while for you to finally come out from behind your facade of neutrality vice voiced sympathies for the dupes of Gaza. Led by the internationally recognized Hamas Terrorist group. You've been made. You deny their terrorist activities and you would counter with the same tired old crap spewn by terrorist supporters long before you were born.
Your a Hamas terrorist supporter alright and no doubt a closet jew hater.
No doubt in my mind. 
All your counter attempts, and I might add, disingenuous attempts, to sound as if you were being reasonable. But you see that's your facade 'feigned reasonableness'.

Seen to many like you before.Wink

Iow. your not new.. just another terrorist apologist perping his rhetoric.

S. T. Friedman

BoPoMoFo View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 04:00
Originally posted by Ollios

Hamas=terrorism. Islamist, fascist, genocidist, terrorism directed towards jews in Israel. And if you can not see that; after 65 years of war and terrorism directed against a sovereign state fighting in it's self-defense.

what will you do if I look at like you
"Israel=terrorism. Judist, fascist, genocidist, terrorism directed muslims in Palestine. And if you can not see that after 65 years of war and directed against a sovereign state fighting in it's self-defense."

this is real nonsence, you can do it same thing
If you are a Israel Fan take a gun, go to Palestine, hunt hamas militans put your money where your mouth is. Hiding on the fence and in the shadows earns you no points for moral courage.Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree with you on the absurdity of this reasoning.  If Big John next door wants Kate to give birth to a boy, does that mean he should fly to London, crash into Will and Kate's bedroom, kick Will off the bed, and then hump Kate?  Can you say what the heck?
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 04:50

*Yes, I hate to listen same thing (only "democracy" in the middle east) and yes, they have democracy but they use it to choose fasist nationalist leaders as palestines choose Hamas.

Leaders of a nation should favour their own nation over others, I think except Iran and a few other countries, leaders of other countries are nationalist and it is certainly a good thing but choosing dangerous terrorists as leaders is a crime.

*Killing civils with suicide attack or using high technological weapons are same. However I think you are thinking differently

The difference between them is their purposes, a criminal who kills people to flee is not the same as a police who tries to kill this criminal but mistakenly kills another person.

It is same for Israel, they deserved what happened against them (both side). Don't you listen news. What did Israel do after UN decission about Palestine? New 3000 home. This completly mature behaviour like suitable for country which ruled by democracy.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20585706

Untill Israel go back 1967 borders, every single Hammas attack is can't be called terrorist attack. It is a guerrilla tactic. When you face very strong enemy, you attack like Hamas. you don't make open field war. Palestines have right to protect their lands. Palestine is a country and it in war situation with Israel. That's why all civil lost means war crime not terrorist attack.

Hamas can attack one bomb/suicide attack in a week(?). However each built settler homes means a bomb which hits Palestine in every single moment. But you are ignoring reallity this and believe that Israel is peaceful. Confused Maybe you could convince me if I didn't live in Middle East.

There is no black and white in here. Both of side is grey. But pushing just one side, this is so cruel.
Name of the video "Please, Shut Up"

You are absolutely wrong, terrorist attacks are not the solution, do you support Kurds, if they use the same tactic in Turkey? You live in the Middle East and you know this problem doesn't exist just in Israel but all other lands where Islamists live, such as Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ...

If I seem a Palestinians supporter. Don't missunderstood me. I just want all of you see Hamas and Israel are both of same and should change.

I see no reason that Israel is changed, fortunately, this is a powerful country and is supported by the most powerful countries in the world.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 07:00
Challenger, be careful not to equate all Jews with Zionists. Islamism and Zionism are both forms of terrorism. The people who suffer most are the ordinary Israelis and Palestinians caught in the middle.
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Colonel
Colonel
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 08:21
Originally posted by Nick1986

Challenger, be careful not to equate all Jews with Zionists. Islamism and Zionism are both forms of terrorism. The people who suffer most are the ordinary Israelis and Palestinians caught in the middle.

LOL, relax. I’m well aware that just as All Germans weren’t Nazis and not all Nazis were German, so too not all Jewish people are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jewish.

Having said that, it is an inescapable fact those who actively choose to live in the Zionist colony in Palestine either actively or passively support the ideology of Zionism, which makes them culpable in the atrocities and crimes against humanity carried out by their governments in their name; they are a democracy, after all.  I’m often in contact with Breaking the Silence, B’Tselem and other principled Jewish groups who value truth above Zionist propaganda and lies. It may be a cliche, but I do in fact, have many Jewish friends.

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

http://www.btselem.org/

Equally culpable are those delusional Christian Zionists, Christian Fundamentalists and politically "Right-wing" extremists who support the ideology in the hope of bringing about the “End Times” so they can all go off in a “Rapture” to meet their deity.  

I’m also well aware that only 40% of the world’s Jewish population live in the Zionist colony in Palestine, 40% live in the U.S.A. and the rest are scattered around the rest of the world, and who firmly believe that Zionists do not speak for them or their religion.

I have no issue, problem with or animosity against those Jewish people who don’t support, or have rejected the vicious ideology that is Zionism, I wish them all well, especially as their numbers are growing and continue to grow.

Just for the record, so there cannot be any more confusion about me, I’m an anti-Zionist, not an anti-Semite.  If anyone doesn’t understand the difference, I’d be only too happy to explain it to them. Big smile

Colonel
Colonel
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 08:31
Originally posted by BoPoMoFo

...I totally agree with you on the absurdity of this reasoning... 

Me too.  Clap

Edited by Challenger2 - 05-Dec-2012 at 08:32
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 13:21
Originally posted by Challenger2

LOL, relax. I’m well aware that just as All Germans weren't Nazis and not all Nazis were German, so too not all Jewish people are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jewish.

Having said that, it is an inescapable fact those who actively choose to live in the Zionist colony in Palestine either actively or passively support the ideology of Zionism, which makes them culpable in the atrocities and crimes against humanity carried out by their governments in their name; they are a democracy, after all.  I’m often in contact with Breaking the Silence, B'Tselem and other principled Jewish groups who value truth above Zionist propaganda and lies. It may be a cliche, but I do in fact, have many Jewish friends.

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/

http://www.btselem.org/

Equally culpable are those delusional Christian Zionists, Christian Fundamentalists and politically "Right-wing" extremists who support the ideology in the hope of bringing about the “End Times” so they can all go off in a “Rapture” to meet their deity.  

I’m also well aware that only 40% of the world’s Jewish population live in the Zionist colony in Palestine, 40% live in the U.S.A. and the rest are scattered around the rest of the world, and who firmly believe that Zionists do not speak for them or their religion.

I have no issue, problem with or animosity against those Jewish people who don’t support, or have rejected the vicious ideology that is Zionism, I wish them all well, especially as their numbers are growing and continue to grow.

Just for the record, so there cannot be any more confusion about me, I’m an anti-Zionist, not an anti-Semite.  If anyone doesn't understand the difference, I’d be only too happy to explain it to them. Big smile

Nah...your the real deal alright. You merely believe like another noted above that your feigned intellectual reasonableness will give ya cover. Hence you fit here as well. And before ya even try. It's your posts and your words that betray your antisemitism. All of it. In general and specific.

so....I'll say it again.

"It took a while for you to finally come out from behind your facade of neutrality vice voiced sympathies for the dupes of Gaza. Led by the internationally recognized Hamas Terrorist group. You've been made. You deny their terrorist activities and you would counter with the same tired old crap spawn by terrorist supporters long before you were born.
Your a Hamas terrorist supporter alright and no doubt a closet jew hater.
No doubt in my mind.
All your counter attempts, and I might add, disingenuous attempts, to sound as if you were being reasonable. But you see that's your facade 'feigned reasonableness'.
Seen to many like you before.Wink
Iow. your not new.. just another terrorist apologist perping his rhetoric."

Don't like my identification? Render a complaint to the Admin owner.

S. T. Friedman

Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 17:27

It took a while for you to finally come out from behind your facade of neutrality vice voiced sympathies for the dupes of Gaza. Led by the internationally recognized Hamas Terrorist group. You've been made. You deny their terrorist activities and you would counter with the same tired old crap spewn by terrorist supporters long before you were born.

Your a Hamas terrorist supporter alright and no doubt a closet jew hater. No doubt in my mind. 
All your counter attempts

Yes, many activitists all around the world, who don't support Israel's Palestine policy, all of them are terrorist supporters  and all western country who blames Israel's the last acts, are terrorist supporters too. Well done Vigilis, thanks to share your excellent theory about me.

You are absolutely wrong, terrorist attacks are not the solution, do you support Kurds, if they use the same tactic in Turkey?

First of all, I said before I don't call them terrorist attacks. If there is something bad, that is war crime and this term does not make it true, it is still should be judge. In Kurd case, if they attack the Turkish soilder, I see it as a fight. When they hit civils, I called it terrorist attack.

You live in the Middle East and you know this problem doesn't exist just in Israel but all other lands where Islamists live, such as Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, ...

Look at today reality, there is a peace agrement between Palestine and Israel, but Israel has already declared that they will build 3000 new house in West Bank and 700 more in East Jarusalem.  Now who is breaking the agrement? If Palestine attack again, can you dare to blame them to break agrement?

I always give to Caesar what is Caesar's. If I see something bad in Israel, I say it or good thing I say it too. Same is for Palestine.  If they kidnap a soilder, I say this is war. If they attack a school, I say this is war crime.

I see no reason that Israel is changed, fortunately, this is a powerful country and is supported by the most powerful countries in the world.

Do you think that powerful should do every thing what he wants? Bad politics should be changed in every country, powerful or weak.

I agree.
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 17:36

What's exactly your problem with Zionists? Jews have the right to live in their homeland.

Ollios, Hamas is a terrorist organization for at least two reasons:

1. It attacked (Jewish) civilians

2. It terroize its own people (Israeli Arabs).

BoPoMoFo View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2012 at 20:13
Originally posted by Menumorut

What's exactly your problem with Zionists? Jews have the right to live in their homeland.

Ollios, Hamas is a terrorist organization for at least two reasons:

1. It attacked (Jewish) civilians

2. It terroize its own people (Israeli Arabs).

Based on your own logic, Israel is a terrorist organization for at least two reasons:

1. It attacked (Gazan) civilians

2. It terrorize its own people (many posts in this thread demonstrate how Palestinians are essentially genetically identical to Jews).

Edited by BoPoMoFo - 05-Dec-2012 at 20:14
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2012 at 03:53
Nothing wrong with his logic...just your attempt to counter it...in an intelligent fashion.
ntl...You nailed it. Your response is exactly the feigned, counter intellectual, approach a Hamas terrorist supporter would use.

Well done. At least you have the nerve to id' yourself as a Hamas supporter viz your obviously supportive commentary for the Hamas terrorists.

S. T. Friedman

Colonel
Colonel
Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2012 at 04:49

Jewish people, like Christians or Hindus or Muslims, in fact all human beings can live anywhere that can accept them. Zionist historiography has perverted the Torah and convinced the gullible that the ancestral “Homeland of the Jewish Race” is in Palestine, whereas historically there have been many “Jewish Homelands.”

For example, the Himyarite kingdom in Arabia, the Berber kingdom of queen Kahina in the Maghreb, ancient Khazaria in the Caucasus, even the “The Pale” of central and Eastern Europe was a Jewish homeland for centuries. The Jewish Autonomous Oblast is a de facto Jewish state, so it appears Jewish people everywhere have multiple choices for a “homeland”. In recent history they were offered large tracts of Uganda, Madagascar and Argentina as homelands.

They can live in Palestine for all I care, but they have no right to dispossess a native population of their homeland to do so. They have no right to oppress, murder, rape and plunder another people to do so and finally they have no right to complain when the people that they have treated so cruelly for over half a century rise up against them .      

.. Hamas is a terrorist organization for at least two reasons...

Hamas is a terrorist organisation because the American Congress chooses to say so at the behest of their Zionist paymasters and because the Zionist colonists in Palestine want it that way. The E.U. does what America says, but the rest of the world thinks otherwise. For that matter the numbers of people in the E.U. that think otherwise is also growing with every new atrocity perpetrated by the Zionist regime.
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Dec-2012 at 10:47
The Zionist regime is certainly the best regime in the Middle East, as it was mentioned above, they are nationalist and respect their own people but we see the leaders of other countries in the Middle East have killed several millions of their people.

I think if the Zionists just leave the terrorist groups of Hamas and Fatah alone, they will again fight against each other and kill more terrorists and no one will complain!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>