Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Connection Between Easter Island & Indus Scripts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
ranjithvnambiar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connection Between Easter Island & Indus Scripts
    Posted: 27-Sep-2010 at 03:21
And for your  information these fire altars of which I have posted photographs earlier were attestedby all leading archaeologists.

The Pashupati idol along with shivalinga & other idols were discovered by sir John Marshall a British Archaeologist during his tenure as Director of Archaeological survey of India from 1902 -1928 and it was attested by all leading archaeologists of his time.This happened before the formation of present day India & Pakistan.
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2010 at 09:54
Originally posted by balochii

^ but why are you so sure they were hindus??? there is no proof of it. I mean they might have a similar idol worshipping religion but that doesn't mean they were hindus just like today.

Can you name a religion other than Hindus who worships Shiva Linga and Pashupati and performs fire riuals in vedis(altars) similar to those found out in Indus Saraswati valley..
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2010 at 11:36
I'm going to fire up this discussion with a few "possibles" and some "what ifs".  First though, I have to caution Balochii.  The topic is "Connections with the Indus Valley Script and Rongo Rongo from Easter Island".  Nothing else. Okay? No anti Hindu bias.

There is a group of linguists and Archeologists who have been working with a script they have been calling "First Tongue".  They have found many inscriptions in 5 continents from Yemen to North America that conform with both Indus Valley and Rongo Rongo. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.Cool

http://www.viewzone2.com/expo2002.html     This a link to the whole article.  Following is a link to the Translator.

The first examples of this script were found in the Negev Desert, hence it's designation as "Old Negev".

Balochii, I don't understand your problem with the Hindu religion.  It's quite possibly the oldest organized religion on the planet.  Get used to it.  Study it, it might well have all your answers.  At the same time you might well get used to the idea that Civilization on our little rock is a hell of a lot older than what we have previously thought.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2010 at 11:40
^ i have no problem with hindu religion, i just have problems with hindu nationalistic forcing their view on others.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2010 at 11:53
Originally posted by balochii

^ i have no problem with hindu religion, i just have problems with hindu nationalistic forcing their view on others.

I don't see anyone forcing anybody to do or believe anything here.  I certainly don't see anything remotely viewable as "Hindu Nationalism".  He is relating history as he knows it.  Either through teachings or observation.  No different than you.  If you can over-ride your bias, you might be surprised at what you find.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2010 at 12:12

^ i have debating with hindu nationlistics for a long time, i am from pakistan afterall. i am not really talking about ranjith, but most hindu nationlistics have really wild theories, they think they ruled pretty much all the world just like afro-centric people. I agree that ranjith is probably not like that but i know which school of taught he is coming from, just look at all his postings. All i am saying is that they have to be open minded, i am open minded and i open to say ( i can be wrong) but their universe is just running around india, every thing is india or hinduism to them.

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2010 at 23:29
Balochi I dont have a hindu centric mind.The society which I live in is a multicultural society.We are taught to respect all religions in India and festival days of all religions ie ,Diwali,Dussera,Bisakhi,Ramzan,Ganesh chathurthi,Bakrid,Christmas,Easter,Buddha Purnima all are national holidays.

To my knowledge I havent posted any wild theories on this forum.If you feel my posts are wild then prove them wrong  ie provide proofs against my posts, instead of claiming them to be wrong and calling names.... thats it
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 02:42

Indus & Earter Island script by Stephanie Benson

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 02:49
If the easter Island scripts are deciphered with the help of the Rapanui people it may be a breakthrough and may help in the decipherment of Indus script also....
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 07:42

I had a brief run through of the links of the first tongue and its decipherment.
The decipherment seems to be effective. For the betterunderstanding of other viewers I am posting it here

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 07:44

The script, line by line, has been transposed to left to right for easier understanding. Following Southern Arabic phonetics, we have changed the lameds to word spaces, the [BN] to Z (zayen or tsadeh sound), the chet same as kaf, the gimmels to lameds, the [BL] to silent vowels).

ZVaZL -- BN -- LDYATt -- CRVYN -- KCR -- MANM -- BTMNA -- VMANM -- BKL -- TM

NA -- BNYV -- VALY -- VaDDT -- QBRHMV -- ZRBN -- BN -- SRaM -- AD -- PRAN

GM -- BD? -- ZNBY -- VZL -- TALY -- ZALMM -- CZLVMM -- VCYMM -- CKYL -- ?

VZVaN -- CBRQM -- VVPDM -- CDCKT -- VYHRZL -- CzVAN -- VSHRM

CASTR -- VHVKN -- CMCYM -- TQDMV -- MHLK -- VMBNY -- QBRNLzRBN

....M....ZNBY....V....RDM -- RDZV....

Translation

...ZVa(tsevah=army) ZL(tsel=shade,protect) BN(iBN=son/prophet) LDY(la'ad=forever) 
AT(at- prefix=under-) t(ta=box/cell) CR('acar=ugliness) V(and) YN(o'yen=hostility)
KCR(afterwards) MA(aMa=mother/nation) NM(nam=spoke) BTM(ba- =to the/abouttam=the end aMa=the nation) 
NA(na'=prayed) V(and) MA(aMa=the mother) NM(nam=spoke) 
BKL(ba-=in the/about kalah =finished/expired) TM(tam=end/eventuality)...

...the army to protect the son's underground chamber forever but afterwards there was ugliness and hostility and the mother spoke about the end. The nation prayed. The mother spoke about the final eventuality... ---

NA (na'=to pray) BN (to know) YV (yo'vo=enemy) V (and/but) ALY (overhead) 
VaD (ved=to make sure) DT (at the appropriate time) Q (EL=the lord) BR (chosen, worthy)
H (the) ZR (tsar=unfortunate) BN (prophecy) BN (understood) SR (trouble) 
aM (aMa=mother's) AD ('ad=forever) PRAM (par'am=ripped apart/torn)

... pray to foresee the enemy overhead and be sure that, at the appropriate time, the unfortunate prophecy that ripped the the mother/nation apart forever is understood... ---

GM(gam=also) BD? (unreadable) ZN(tson=flock) BY(entreating) V(and/but)
ZL (tsel=shade,protect) TALY(depending on the...) ZaLM(tsalem=likeness of, similarity to) 
LMM(le'oomeem=people,nationality) Cz(cazeh=such as this is) LV(lav=not) MM(amamee=popular) V(and/but) CYM (kayam=existing, current) M(aMa=nation) 
CK(asak=dealt in/invested in) YL(yonee=nothing)

...also (unreadable) entreating the flock to protect depends on the similarity of the people/nation and this is not popular. The present nation/people invested nothing...

---

V(and/but) ZVa(tsavah=army) N('n=where is) CB(hidden) RQ(except to)
M(aMa=nation/mother) ??(untranslated) VV(hook of tabernacle curtain) P(poh=here) DM(blood) CD(kd=code)
C(this) KT(keet=infantry) V(but/and) YH(Yah) R(ra'=poorly)
ZL(tsel=protect) C(this) ZVa(tsaveh=army) N('n=where is) V(and/but) SH (shah=lingered)
RM (ra'am=to thunder) ...

...and it is hidden from the army, except from the mother. This infantry took here a 'blood oath' (literally text mentions VV which represents the hooks holding up the tabernacle and also a metaphore for a group holding up protection and secrecy to protect the Ark, and DM- blood CD- code) but they protected Yah poorly. Where is this army? And thunder lingered...

---

CAST(kashot=harshly) R(ra'=poorly) V(and/but) HV(to give) KN(thus far) 
CM(sam=nothing) C(thus) YN(ayeen=nothing) T(ta=box/cell) Q(EL=the lord)
D(to know) MV(movee=dwelling place) MH(mahee=what is it?) K(only) V(and/but)
M(aMa=the nation's/mother's) BNY(banay=builder/mason) QBRN(kabran=gravediggers) 
LZ(lets=joker/jester) BN(ibn=son/knowledge)

...harshly and poorly but thus far they gave nothing [gave no information] thus nothing was known of the whereabouts of the only dwelling place of the lord's box and the mother's building masons and gravediggers fooled [gave disinformation] their knowledge...

M(aMa=nation's/mother's)...ZN(tson=flock) BY(entreating/my)...V(and/but)...
...?R (unreadable) DM(blood/tears) RD(tremble) ZV(anger)...

---

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 07:47

Here's the script, line by line, transposed to left to right for easier understanding. We have changed the lameds to word spaces, the [BN] to Z (zayen or tsadeh sound), the chet same as kaf, the gimmels to lameds, the [BL] to ayen (a vowel).

HVPOTt -- BN -- BNYM -- Z

PYSNDVRV -- HLRN -- SA

BM -- HQNYV -- TsLMQHV

BALTsVM -- TsL -- MN -- CC

HBN -- LVPYHMV -- VV

PY -- BRVHVKLBM -- BL

M -- aTLQB -- BN -- MRB -- VL

aADHMV -- NAMTM -- VMN

LT -- ZDQM

HV(hav:give to me) P(poh:here) AT(at-prefrix for under-) T(ta: box/chamber)
Give to me here the underground chamber...

BN(to comprehend) BN(prophecy) YM(AYM:frightening) 
...to understand the frightening prophecy...

ZP(zaaf:anger) YS(yas:despair) ND(noda:became known) RV(rov:the majority) V(and)
...the majority have known anger and despair...

HL(Hillel:Friday sunset before Sabbath) RN(ran:rejoice, sing!)
On Hillel evening - rejoice!

SABM(Saba+aMa:the nation of Saba) HQNYV(he:the)Q(El:Lord) NY(beautiful) V(and)
The beautiful Lord of the nation of Saba...

BALZVM (bal-:don't aZeeV:abandon,desert aMa:the nation)
Don't desert the nation!

ZLMQHV (tsel:protect aMa:nation El:The Lord's he:the vav:and
...protect the Lord's nation and...

ZLMN CC(tsel:protect ma'an:home kakh:thus)
Protect the home thus...

HBN (he:the BN:prophet) LVPYHMV (LV:if poh:here Yah:Yah mavo:introduce)
If the prophet is here, [he will] introduce Yah...

VV (Friday) PY (the 80th)
Friday, the 80th... possibly refers to a date.

BRVHVKLBM BLM(BR:choose VH:wish V:and K:only L:of BM:his own BL:bal-not aMa:the nation's)
...and will choose a wish of his own... not the nation's.

M (aMa:mother) aTLQB (at-:underground tel:mound El:the Lord's ba:to enter) BN(to understand) MRB (aMa:nation RB:teacher/master) VL(indeed)
The mother [will] enter under the mound to understand the nation's teacher/master indeed...

aADHMV ('edah:to witness(f) mova:introduction) NAMTM (NA:we pray AMT:the truth aMa:mother)
[She] will witness the introduction. We pray [it is] true, Mother

VMN (V:but AMN:belief/practice/craft) LT (is covered/veiled/hidden) ZDQM (ZaDok:the sacred esoteric priesthood)
...but the practice [ritual] is hidden [from] the sacred priesthood.

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 07:53
Zodiacal Decipherment of Indus scripts

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 07:55
Indus and Easter Island zodiacs compared

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 07:59
Rongo rongo decipherment by Andis Kaulins

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 08:01

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 08:05

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 08:09

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 08:13

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2010 at 08:17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>