Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HISTORICAL SKIN COLOR PREFERENCE IN INDIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HISTORICAL SKIN COLOR PREFERENCE IN INDIA
    Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 01:32
^lol are you telling me that north indians are not racist against dravdians south indians??? just go see what they call you
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 01:33
look how mostly dravdian dalits are treated in you home land, they are slaves of the upper caste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCE60Qnv5UE
ranjithvnambiar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 01:52
Originally posted by balochii

look how mostly dravdian dalits are treated in you home land, they are slaves of the upper caste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCE60Qnv5UE
Are you trying to tell me how we treat each other here..?

This link will help you to know more bout the ancestry of population of India and also to know more about dravidians and caste populations  ie upper and lower castes among both Indo-aryans and dravidians.
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 02:15
Caste system was very predomonent in India once.But now the effect of caste system has reduced.Lots of intercaste marriages are happening all over india. .
And caste system is not based on skin colour.There are dark skinned uppercastes and fair skinned lower castes in several parts of India and caste system is not related to any sorts of slavery.
I couldnt see the youtube video that you posted but,Today every caste in India let it be upper or lower has representation in all fields in India and even lower castes ie dalits and harijans are unified and are well protected from exploitation by several social organizations.
To provide better representation for lower castes in educations and government jobs our governments have provided reservation for them.So if there is an incident of discrimination that has happened it will be an isolated case and will be punished severely if brought to the notice of concerned officials.
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 02:30
Originally posted by ranjithvnambiar

Are you trying to tell me how we treat each other here..?

This link will help you to know more bout the ancestry of population of India and also to know more about dravidians and caste populations  ie upper and lower castes among both Indo-aryans and dravidians.

Present Indian population is a mixture of Ancestral North Indian & Ancestral South Indian Populations and there is no pure Ancestral north Indian or Ancestral south Indian population available anywhere in the subcontinent today.Ad skin colour of the populations are strictly based on the climatic conditions and circumstances where individual populations live in.And Your concept of dravidians being dalits is completely wrong,Dalits as well as upper castes are there in North as well as south
Eg:Aishwarya Rai belongs to Tulu bunt community who are dravidian .Anyways I dont want to correct you coz i believe its of no use.And ill treatment of dalits used to take place in 1960s and 1970s but not today.Now they are also a group with strong representation in any ministries of any states in India.Even the backward tribes of North east India has representation and even have chiefministers in their own respective states Eg: Shibu Soren,Arjun Munda
Dalits had even became the Presidents and Supreme Court Chief Justices of India.
So any isolated cases of Dalit bashing is not going to speak against the mainstream Indian Society
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 04:45
lol dude caste system is still there in full form, just because its not happening in downtown mumbai doesn't mean anything, go to any smaller town or village in india see how the lower castes are treated like slaves
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 06:57

lol dude caste system is still there in full form, just because its not happening in downtown mumbai doesn't mean anything, go to any smaller town or village in india see how the lower castes are treated like slaves

First of all I am a Nambiar (Kshatriya) and belong to Kerala & I am not located in Mumbai and I have worked in Mumbai,Gujarat(jamnagar),Orissa , Chennai  & North Karnataka and for official purposes I have had long stays in Delhi , Kolkata,Allahabad , Manesar(haryana) , Baroda , Coimbatore and many other non metros and towns but in none of these places I have seen people discriminating others on the basis of caste.Many of my postings were in interior areas for green field projects so I have an understanding of their local beliefs and customs too, so dont give this small town thing to me.
Illiterate tribals and locals of certain areas are exploited by politicians and businessmen but there is no caste attached to it.
The Most backward states of india are in the north east india ie Jharkhand,Orissa Bihar ,Chattisgarh & Madhyapradesh.There are large number of tribals and dalits in this area.Jharkhand is a tribal majority state and majority of its ministers are from  scheduled tribes same is the case of other metioned states ,if you take the nam,e of caste or tribe in these states and try to work out your slavery in this area, you will be killed instantly by the public. 
Caste system is playing roles only during marriages and other family ceremonies
and off lately that too had changed.
Intermarriages between castes that too from accross large landscapes is happening.Many of my cousins had married from Sastri families of UP and from patels and Jadeja families from Gujarat and some from Bengal & Coorg of Karnataka.If caste system is still prevailing in the intensity that you say then this would never happen.
Literacy rate of south India is high nearly 70% for Andhra,Karnataka & Tamilnadu and kerala is a 100% literate state.Living standards of kerala is almost at par with that of Europe.So people are much aware of the happenings and caste system has least effect in South India.
If you are trying to teach me about what we are and how we are living in India then it is of no use I have a better understanding of India than you do. 

balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Dec-2010 at 11:48
^ you are simple lying, the first sentence of your's that you are Kshatriya, in itself is a statment that you think you are superior to lower castes, many hindus have weird ways of defending their barbaric caste systems, trust me, you can't fool me
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 02:36

^ you are simple lying, the first sentence of your's that you are Kshatriya, in itself is a statment that you think you are superior to lower castes, many hindus have weird ways of defending their barbaric caste systems, trust me, you can't fool me

I dont need to lie to some illogocal person preaching all sorts of rubbish against my society.And for you information kshatriya is a middle caste.And I have in my earlier post mentioned that my people intermarries with other castes including vaisyas,shudras and brahmins.If we were so staunchly supporting our caste system this would have never happened.If we are able to overcome our feeling for the want of caste system ,other people from other castes who are marrying our people are also overcoming it.
When things are going against your beliefs you are not ashamed to call names.I am very well aware of your attitude towards India and hindus.Your posts are only interested in tarnishing whatever is related to India and Hindus
Whether I prove it wrong or not,I know you wont believe a word of it because you are taught or set that way.But your posts are very misleading and confusing to other people in this forum and thats why I am posting the real scenario in this tread
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 02:53
^ i am not illogical, your system is flawed, that treats human beings of low caste like slaves and animals, its the worst form abuse in the world, more then half of india is suffering from this abuse, this is the real reason for the mass poverty of india, unfortunatly the western media doesn't pay attention to this fact
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 02:55
Originally posted by ranjithvnambiar

I have worked in Mumbai,Gujarat(jamnagar),Orissa , Chennai  & North Karnataka and for official purposes I have had long stays in Delhi , Kolkata,Allahabad , Manesar(haryana) , Baroda , Coimbatore and many other non metros and towns but in none of these places I have seen people discriminating others on the basis of caste.Many of my postings were in interior areas for green field projects so I have an understanding of their local beliefs and customs too, so dont give this small town thing to me.
Illiterate tribals and locals of certain areas are exploited by politicians and businessmen but there is no caste attached to it.
The Most backward states of india are in the north east india ie Jharkhand,Orissa Bihar ,Chattisgarh & Madhyapradesh.There are large number of tribals and dalits in this area.Jharkhand is a tribal majority state and majority of its ministers are from  scheduled tribes same is the case of other metioned states ,if you take the nam,e of caste or tribe in these states and try to work out your slavery in this area, you will be killed instantly by the public. 
Caste system is playing roles only during marriages and other family ceremonies
and off lately that too had changed.
Most of the north eastern areas and Andhra pradesh of South India are declared as Naxal affected areas.
Naxal movement though Anti Social is a movement formed to defend the downtrodden of the society like ignored scheduled tribes and backwardcastes in respective.It was largely an armed communist movement.It started in 1960s-1970s when the zamindars of respective areas were loting and exploiting the backward people.And gained strength in 1970s and was successful in putting and end to such crimes.

Now this movement has deviated from its prime goals and is largely conducting illegal trading of arms and organised violence, may be due to lack of cause ,I meant to say lack odf cases of discriminatory actions and exploitations of the backward class of the society.

There is bollywood movie about a naxalite(Paritala Ravindra) who fought against the forward castes of Andhrapradesh.He later became an MLA then a minister and finally he too was assasinated by hired killers of opposite party.The movies name is "Rakht Charitra"

Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 02:59

^ i am not illogical, your system is flawed, that treats human beings of low caste like slaves and animals, its the worst form abuse in the world, more then half of india is suffering from this abuse, this is the real reason for the mass poverty of india, unfortunatly the western media doesn't pay attention to this fact

You know nothing about Indian society and is going on blah..blah.. about it due to your hatred and nothing else.Your country itself originated from hatred for hindus.
And we dont have a military or religion controlled regime here to prevent any media to come here.We are a democratic country with equal right for all
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 03:12
And reagrding the mass poverty that you mentioned
Human development Index of India in 2009 is 0.612 wheras that of pakistan is 0.572 ie higher that pakistan with six times the population of pakistan.
So go and do some thing to reduce your own poverty rather than doing lipservice againt India
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 04:36
Pakistan is poor mainly because of corruption and current problems facing the country, your country is poor because of totally different reason (racism and injustice) Caste system is a racist, inhumane, barbaric system, yet even the so called educated hindus defend it, this is why i personally think you people are the worst of them all, poor uneducated people i can forgive, but you should be ashamed of yourself. India will always have poor people, until the caste system is totally destroyed, you can never match china in anything, your barbaric system is keeping you behind
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 04:38
[QUOTE=balochii]Pakistan is poor mainly because of corruption and current problems facing the country, your country is poor because of totally different reason (racism and injustice) Caste system is a racist, inhumane, barbaric system, yet even the so called educated hindus defend it, this is why i personally think you people are the worst of them all, poor uneducated people i can forgive, but you should be ashamed of yourself. India will always have poor people, until the caste system is totally destroyed, you can never match china in anything, your barbaric system is keeping you behind[/Q

Good theory
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 04:42
^ you have nothing to defend regarding your ugly system
Colonel
Colonel

Quote ranjithvnambiar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Dec-2010 at 05:28

^ you have nothing to defend regarding your ugly system

The problem here is not having nothing to defend , it is really what to defend and to whom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12