Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gaya and Koguryo (goguri)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gaya and Koguryo (goguri)
    Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 08:01
i think that koguryo is korean history like most of us do becuz i mean, King Gwanggeato wasn't of chinese blood, heck, non of the kings that i know of are of chinese origin except for the i think the first 1 or 2. And, i just one of hannibals last posts and you guys were arguing about mexico being koguryo and china being the us. if hannibal were right, were all mongolian becasue of genghis khan!!!!! ahah i know thats rong but koreans are closest related to mongolians. I learned in class that since china is such a big country, people all look different from each region and the closest resembling dna's of korea are people of the manchu area. I think thats pretty cool because those people's ancestors were once of koguryo, or most of them at least. I also would like to say that Koguryo has been and remained in korean history for many many centuries. The chinese have no right to all of a sudden overtake the korean history and claim it as their own because they hold some books and stones with letters on it. After all, that was all once part of koguryo territory. I think that the chinese government is eventually just trying to take over all of asia, i mean, think about it. hong knong, tibet, now they're trying to steal koreas history, and soon who knows what? they might claim samurais were chinese and that Admiral Yi was chinese! heck i heard that in some books, they already rote that gengis khan was a great CHINESE hero!! sheesh...
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 08:21

Originally posted by pb_91

p.s no spanking needed, im a proffesor...

you don't bloody sound like a professor

Gubook Janggoon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 17:42
Oh so that's what they are
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2004 at 20:44

Imperialists will do anything to justify conquest - Just to prove that Aryans are the strongest and the most powerful, German Nazis taught in schools that Genghis Khan and Attila were both Aryans...  They also probablly said Christ was Aryan too to hide his Jewish identity.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 04:56
hey baby blue, whered u get that picture?
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2004 at 17:43
Wow, this thread has really slowed down ever since hannibal stopped posting...I kinda miss the guy...
MengTzu View Drop Down
General
General

Retired Moderator

Quote MengTzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 03:05

Hey Gubukjanggoon,

Your picture is hilarious. 

Peace,

Michael

9-18-2004

I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 07:11

Gubuk: your sig seems to keep growing and growing

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
Sultan
Sultan
Retired Global Moderator

Quote Gubook Janggoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Sep-2004 at 19:33
Lol...I'm busting out
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2004 at 00:30
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2004 at 17:01
That link dosn't work...
MengTzu View Drop Down
General
General

Retired Moderator

Quote MengTzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Sep-2004 at 17:41

Hey Believer,

Looks pretty typical.

Peace,

Michael

9-29-2004

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2004 at 05:04
It is extremely sad to watch when a party that was supposed to fight against the invaders of its own land hold hands with its invaders instead...all because of mere ignorance. China can talk all it wants, but the fact of the matter is very simple. A treaty between China and Imperial Japan was signed. That treaty seceded Gando to China and gave Japan the right to build and control the railroad leading into Manchu. Let us examine this idea for a very brief moment.

Why would China sign a treaty to receive Gando from Japan? At the time, 1905, Japan had not attempted an invasion into China. Some Chinese might say they did, but that does not make any sense. For example, would you sign a treaty that would allow the invader of your country to build a railroad leading to the heart of your land? If Japan had invaded China already, why would Japan even need to sign a treaty that would let them build a railroad? China signed the treaty because it wanted Gando from Japan. Seeing as to how Japan did not invade China yet, and the nation that was invaded was Korea, Gando was a Korean territory that has been invaded by Japan. Also, the treaty never stated that the land was being given back to China... It merly said that Japan was giving China the land... like scraps off the table for a dog. After Japan invaded Korea, the new owner of Gando was able to give the land to China. Simple logic proves that Gando was not Chinese, but Korean, for the Japanese seceded the land to China after it invaded Korea, but before it invaded China.

China and Japan has agreed to invalidate all treaties that they have made with each other during Japan's Imperial rule. The only treaty left intact was the treaty for Gando.

How can China do this? If someone killed your neighbor and made the house his own, then comes to you and offers you the house, will you take it? How would you feel if after the killer offers you the house, he goes on to kill 20 million of your own family, and rape 100,000 of your own sisters? By upholding the Gando Treaty, China has shown respect for Imperial Japan. China has betrayed the 20 million Chinese who died in the hands of the Japanese, and has re-raped the very 100,000 women of Nanking River.

Doesn't China understand that by signing the Gando Treaty, the Chinese have set themselves up for the Japanese invasion? Basically, for the price of some land, (which China already had plenty of) China opened up its doors and thus helped thieves, robbers, killers, and rapers to enter their land. How? : The Manchu railroad. This railroad was very effective in transporting Japanese troops and supplies into China during WW2. This is utterly shameful. So much for the greatness of China.

Now, in this modern world, China continues to uphold the treaty with Imperial Japan. This is equivalent to accepting Japan's sovereingty... China, after all, did receive land from Japan... as if the invading Japanese even had a legitimate claim to the land they were offering in the first place. How can China be so double faced? The right side claims that the Japanese officially apologize for their invasion and war crime, and that all treaties made with Imperial Japan is moot, unfounded, etc. Meanwhile, the left side proclaims that China's Gando Treaty with Japan is valid, and rejoices and relishes in the very table scrap that Japan used to lure them! China! Understand this! Gando was like a juicy piece of steak a thief throws to dogs when he robs a house. The steak is good, but should you take it, or can one enjoy it honorably after knowing that the person who threw you the steak robbed and killed your family?

Remember China! 20 million of your own country men and women would condemn you. The screams of torment of the 100,000 women at the Nanking River shall shatter you. The corpses of the Chinese victims who fell at the hands of the Japanese has been spat upon, trampled on, and thrown to the dogs who invaded China. Think about the blood of the brave soldiers who fell to the hands of the Japanese that dye your very flag red. Do you wish their blood to so thoroughly soak your flag in disgust and shame that China's proud red flag become limp and wet?

Accept any treaty you have made with Imperial Japan as valid, and you have just condoned the crimes of Japanese Imperialism. Such Chinese do not deserve to call the red flag their own. China's pride runs 5000 years, and its honor runs deeper than an invalid contract with a barbarian who used that very same contract to invade you. Do you wish to honor that China? Do you wish to spit upon the face of your martyrs(Chinese patriots) and the very neighbors(Korean patriots) who died by your side to protect each other's homes? Do you wish to honor the lie? Are you still the same Chinese, my brother, who has fought by my side against the barbarism of Imperial Japan? Chinese and Koreans have fought against Japanese invasions since the founding of Japan. Do you reject all things that are Imperialistic Japanese, or do you crouch like a battered dog and lick your lips at a treat that was given to you by the murderer of your own blood? Is the treat so good that the Central Kingdom can be manipulated to act like dogs?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2004 at 12:33
Pride in your own country, pride in your nation... is that found upon the single motive of making your country bigger through assimilating foreign nations by shady and dishonorable conducts... such as legitimizing an illegitimate treaty?

Pride in your own country, pride in your nation... that is not found upon deception, lies, hard headedness, or blind nationalism. True pride is found within honor... the honor that kept intact a proud civilization that runs 5000 years.

China! do not disgrace the spirits of your ancestors, your history, by claiming something that is not your own as your own. Be proud in what is yours, not in what is someone else's. Take heed. China's reluctance to face the truth about Gando, and its unfound claims on Goguryi is seen by the rest of the academic world as a vain attempt to make up for its own insecurities about its own history. China, do you really lack faith in your own history that another's has to be named as yours? It is an insult that the Chinese government deceive the very people, the citizens, who work the land of China with their very hands. Does your government own you and China, or is China owned by the people who is their own masters?

China! Take back YOUR own history. What pride does one have when one goes into his neighbors house, and his family tree and suddenly claims that they are his?
Zhuang View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Zhuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 03:24

Hey Moonster,

Relax...

As I know the border had been confirmed by the Kingdom of Chosun, Imperialist Japan and DPRK, successively.

Why didn't you display some proof (so that we could debate) but just kept complaining?

I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 19:23

in going from Chosun to Imperialist Japan to DPRK, the border creeped a little closer to Korea each time..

Chosun's gando was lost with Imperialist Japan, and DPRK gave up half of Mt. Baekdu.

so no confimation, really..

and i don't really think Moonster is angry or something, just a little too formal..

MengTzu View Drop Down
General
General

Retired Moderator

Quote MengTzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Oct-2004 at 23:59

Hey I/eye,

I dunno about formal, he did sound like he was giving a speech at a political rally.

Peace,

Michael

10-9-2004

I/eye View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote I/eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2004 at 05:15
that's what i meant.. what word do i use to describe that? political?
Evildoer View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Evildoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2004 at 08:03
Frankly I rarely ever read long posts unless they are directed at me.
demon View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2004 at 09:33

that's what i meant.. what word do i use to describe that? political?

I would like to define it as a Manifestation

Grrr..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>