Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFayli kurds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fayli kurds
    Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 07:43
Alborz, again, I wont answer you. It's not worth it. You'll not understand anyhow.
They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 13:24

I do agree with my brother Cent.

How hard u try u will never be able to describe the beuty of a flower for a blind man, he cant simply understand.

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 14:02
Why is it that all these discussions have to end up like this? Is there absolutely no way that Kurdish issues can be discussed in a civilised manner, without resorting to personal insults.
Anymore of this, and the thread will be closed down and warnings will be dealt out left,right and center.

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 15:54

Alborz, you shouldn't talk to other members like that, Cent is a good guy, you don't know anything about him or his dad, so you should reserve judgement. I am saying this as a fellow member and not as a mod - I am going to ask others to look at this thread and pass judgement on the behaviour of those involved. 

In the mean time i would suggest calm on all sides otherwise warnings/bans will, as the his eminence Komnenos stated,  be issued, the rules govern all.

Edited by Zagros
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 16:34
@Alborz: It's 3rd time that I request,  PLESAE
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 17:16

You are so right komnenos. That way no one will learn anything.

When the oppiste party cant argue anymore, then he just have to use his fists.

Wassalam

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Mar-2006 at 18:11

I dont want to go into discussion but exspecially the Kurds from sweden are the most rational pro-Kurds ive ever seen. I want to know how it comes?

Look here, a very interesting to read topic:

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2836& ;KW=katun30&PN=0&TPN=7

ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 04:53
well it's basically because the most Pro-Kurdistan memebrs (+ their families) took/take refuge in Sweden.
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 15:35

By this i will conclude what i have learned:

I am a fayli, as i said in the beginning it is sad that most faylis doesnt care about kurd and kurdishness. That they are passiv and dont do anything.

Mr zagros, may prove my point. He even closes down each forum that i am in and discuss in. And probably he will kick me now when he sees this one. Sad really.

saiwan View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 15:37

Originally posted by Komnenos

Why is it that all these discussions have to end up like this? Is there absolutely no way that Kurdish issues can be discussed in a civilised manner, without resorting to personal insults.
Anymore of this, and the thread will be closed down and warnings will be dealt out left,right and center.

I do agree. It is always like this when it comes to kurdish question, not only in here even in the media. But u must understand at least this thing:

I can reason with a person who cant be reasonably. I can be civilized but when i see it doesnt work? ......

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 20:39

Originally posted by Saiwan

I can be civilized but when i see it doesnt work? ......

If you see it doesn't work you have to ignore the insulter and report it to the moderators. But you should in no case act like him/her. This is something i have learned in Germany.

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2006 at 07:03
Originally posted by saiwan

By this i will conclude what i have learned:

I am a fayli, as i said in the beginning it is sad that most faylis doesnt care about kurd and kurdishness. That they are passiv and dont do anything.

Mr zagros, may prove my point. He even closes down each forum that i am in and discuss in. And probably he will kick me now when he sees this one. Sad really.

Please.. I closed ONE, and that was because it was way off topic... You can discuss this stuff all you like in the thread you made in current affairs, the other forums are not political, so I suggest you get over yourself, and stop blaming Mr Zagros for all of the injustices of the forum,  berakem.

Edited by Zagros
Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2006 at 19:06
Originally posted by Cent

My father was a Peshmerga for 15 years. He fought against the Shah and Mullahs. For what? Is it not for a Kurdish state? How many shehids haven't Kurds lost for the cause? And now your trying to say that we shouldn't try. That's like spitting on my father and my family and thousands of shehids.

Your logic is a little flawed here. It would be like todays Russians argue that millions of Russians died during the Russian revelation to bring Marxism to Russian so we cant let there blood go to waste and have to continue in their way.

Sad to say but it seems that your dad has passed on so much of his bitterness to you. People like him were used by the Soviets and that is even more sad

Miller View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2006 at 19:14
Originally posted by saiwan

I myself was born in Baghdad.

So, you are an Iraqi Kurd. The government in Iraq kicked you out of your own country and Iranians took you as refugee. Now you are trying to break up the country that gave you shelter?

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2006 at 19:36

and it was also Iranian that first captured the horror of halabje and beamed it across the world, largely to ignorance and indifference tot he people from whom you claim support today, the Americans, who merely described the incident as bad publicity for Saddam.

Iran took Kurdish refugees with open arms from the Iran / Iraq war and the 1991 war, quite strange for a society which you claim hates Kurds, no?

Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Mar-2006 at 23:26
You said very well  zagros.
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2006 at 04:08
"Your logic is a little flawed here. It would be like todays Russians argue that millions of Russians died during the Russian revelation to bring Marxism to Russian so we cant let there blood go to waste and have to continue in their way.

Sad to say but it seems that your dad has passed on so much of his bitterness to you. People like him were used by the Soviets and that is even more sad"

What? Kurds have been trying to get separated from these countries for 100 years. Did you see the Kurds from the 60's say: Nah, we shouldn't try to get free... No, Kurds have since then tryed, and we will try until something happends, understand?

There's a huge different between a ideologi and FREEDOM, so don't compare us with sovjet.

They don't speak enough about the Kurds, because we have never taken hostages, never hijacked a plane. But I am proud of this.
Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2006 at 06:30
Originally posted by Zagros

and it was also Iranian that first captured the horror of halabje and beamed it across the world, largely to ignorance and indifference tot he people from whom you claim support today, the Americans, who merely described the incident as bad publicity for Saddam.

Iran took Kurdish refugees with open arms from the Iran / Iraq war and the 1991 war, quite strange for a society which you claim hates Kurds, no?

I'm sorry Zagros, but I was under the impression that Iranians have been enslaving Kurds for centuries!!! We have been using them as our slaves. we take their children, women, men, and elderly and enforce them to do hard manual labour. We are planning to use our kurdish slaves to build the biggest pyramid in the world, and the only reason we took the Kurds from Iraq as refugees and welcomed them with open arms saving them from the Saddam unslaught was to enslave them inorder for them to do our dirty work. Thats how much we hate kurds, specially when they speak out against their masters: Persians. ooh we persians are the biggest slavers of kurds. We should leave those kurds alone, we are bad.

am I correct Zagros jan? did I leave anything out?

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Cent View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2006 at 08:46
Originally posted by Alborz

Originally posted by Zagros

I'm sorry Zagros, but I was under the impression that Iranians have been enslaving Kurds for centuries!!! We have been using them as our slaves. we take their children, women, men, and elderly and enforce them to do hard manual labour. We are planning to use our kurdish slaves to build the biggest pyramid in the world, and the only reason we took the Kurds from Iraq as refugees and welcomed them with open arms saving them from the Saddam unslaught was to enslave them inorder for them to do our dirty work. Thats how much we hate kurds, specially when they speak out against their masters: Persians. ooh we persians are the biggest slavers of kurds. We should leave those kurds alone, we are bad.

am I correct Zagros jan? did I leave anything out?

Oh, your so funny...

Abdul Rahman Qassemlou
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Mar-2006 at 10:04
The more funny thing is that you deny all logical sense the other try to enlighten you strictly and without any logical background. Sorry to say that but i think you are a bit close minded.

Edited by Maziar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>