Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Early Trkish and Europan languages

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Early Trkish and Europan languages
    Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 17:50
Originally posted by erci

As for Anatolia, It's funny when people say there is no Turkic genes in Turkey.So those people conquered themselves by using title Turk dear maju? do you think Gagauz, most of Tatars or Bulgar Turks looked like CA Turks? Read some more about what Western and Eastern Turk is.

I don't say there are NO Turkic genes... but they are just symbolic.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 17:52
Symbolic? Such as 1% or something?
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Mar-2006 at 17:53
And for the sake of it, as I made it, here is my own theory of European laguages:

Of course it's just a reconstruction. Grey are "others" by the way. White areas were basically desert or there's no data about humans at that time.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
minchickie View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote minchickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 08:30

When you say European languages you mean Indo-European languages I suppose.

But look these maps.

Ba = Basque

C = Celtic

FU = Finno - Ugric

G = Germanic

I = Iberian

IE = Indo European

R = Romance

S = Slavic

U = Uralic

X = Unknown

At the end of the ice age:

in 5 500 BC

In 3000 BC:

Present day:

Reference:

http://dienekes.angeltowns.net/articles/ieorigins/

[/QUOTE]

Hungarian in my opinion is NOT a Finno Ugriac language but Altai-Uralic language.

This Finno concept is dying fast! This was never true to begin with!

Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 19:30
Originally posted by barish

Symbolic? Such as 1% or something?

Less than 10% - probably less than 5%.

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 20:08
how can you be so sure, can you explain? Not that I deny Greek,Hitit,Trojan,Sumer genes as you mentioned but how accurate is saying Turkic genes are less than 5%?

I'd go for 50%  at least
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 20:18
Is that your face? Does it look to you "Turkic"? If you'd say "Swedic" maybe... 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 20:19
Anyhow, this has been discussed in other topics: neither Anatolian Turks nor Azerbaijani Turks are genetically very diferent from their neighbours nor show any particular intensity of genetic "incrustations" of Central Asian or Siberian origin. 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Mar-2006 at 20:28
Is this you? you don't look much basque from here!

anyways, Turk of Anatolia are descendants of Oguz Turks(Western branch of Turkic people) and they didn't look like CA Turks.I'm not mongloid as Oguz Turks were not either!

you still didn't answer where do you get your figures? Noone has knocked on my door yet and examin my DNA.
Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 02:02

erci

I'm glad that every year you make a great discovery, last time I know you ,you were a Laz, and now you found that you are a pure oguz turk, congradulation.

Turk of Anatolia are descendants of Oguz Turks(Western branch of Turkic people) and they didn't look like CA Turks.I'm not mongloid as Oguz Turks were not either!

yes the same as frenchs, people of Peru and Mexico are descendants of Latium conquerers. that's a psycological problem.every body prefer to be descendant of a Turkman warrior not a clever fat greek who choose Islam and Turkish language for benefiting himself and his family or a coarse Anatolian dwellers (like Lazes!!!!) who found that speaking turkish and accepting Islam is a better way for communication than Greek language and orthodox christian.

Thats an epidemic problem, In korea every body have a ancestoral chart that proves that he belongs to a yangban family in Choseon times, all of jews believed that they are sons of Israel.Arabs think that they are sons of Qahtan or Ismael, In United states people are descendants of Miflower ship or those who settled in virginia in 1609.This list can be continued to infinity.

real and pure oguz at the moment are living in Turkmanistan and northeastern part of Iran.I don't know about Anatolian peoples so If you say you are like tham , yes you are right.but Azeries are not like them, and it is very strange for me that how people of Anatolia could be more pure turks than Turks of Iran.

funny problem is that except time of sassanaid and also recent years , population of Anatolia was always higher than Iran.

If people of Anatolia are 90% pure turks then Kurds and Armenian must be 95 % pure turks and Iranian must be 99 % and people of Khorasan (in both Iran and afghanistan) must be 110 % pure turks. so why it is not so?(believe me there has never been a turkish genocide by persian or afghan chuvenists in khorasan)

just a question? do you have any estimation of number of Turkman migration from central Asia to Anatolia and at the same time number of origianal residents in Anatolia in the time of saljuq conquests.just a clue according to persian history books in malazgard number of turkmans were between 15000 to 35000 soldiers,(different sources), and considering that every mature nomad male was a soldier too, I think it is possible to have a basic estimation of real population of them at that time.

Although it is clear to me this discution in the end will lead to mutual insultions (like all of the other times in these few years) and eventualy this discussion will be locked, but I,m still are not satisfied what makes people of Turkey so different from people of Iraq, Iran, India, Egypt, Syria, lebanon, Greece, France, Spain, Mexico, Brazil,........., why you are so pure,so chosen, like a diamond,(was it not because you MUST be pure, because you BELIEVED to be pure,because you MUST be from warriors race)

I would be thankful if after trying your sense of humor or sarcastic comments on me (which will be accepted with ultimate pleasure) , somebody gave a completely invincible reason to end this discussion for ever, and end the doubts of ignorants like me.

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 05:12

Hushyar would you agree with me if id say "saying pure Aryan from Iran is the same as saying pure Turk(ic) from Turkey"? 

Also hushyar the numbers of Turkic soldiers in malazgirt may be true, but you must know Pechenegs did changed from side (from byz. to selj.) during that war.

Migration of Turkic people into anatolia is actually done by Timur, during Ankara battle.

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 07:43
Originally posted by Hushyar

erci

I'm glad that every year you make a great discovery, last time I know you ,you were a Laz, and now you found that you are a pure oguz turk, congradulation.

Turk of Anatolia are descendants of Oguz Turks(Western branch of Turkic people) and they didn't look like CA Turks.I'm not mongloid as Oguz Turks were not either!

yes the same as frenchs, people of Peru and Mexico are descendants of Latium conquerers. that's a psycological problem.every body prefer to be descendant of a Turkman warrior not a clever fat greek who choose Islam and Turkish language for benefiting himself and his family or a coarse Anatolian dwellers (like Lazes!!!!) who found that speaking turkish and accepting Islam is a better way for communication than Greek language and orthodox christian.

Thats an epidemic problem, In korea every body have a ancestoral chart that proves that he belongs to a yangban family in Choseon times, all of jews believed that they are sons of Israel.Arabs think that they are sons of Qahtan or Ismael, In United states people are descendants of Miflower ship or those who settled in virginia in 1609.This list can be continued to infinity.

real and pure oguz at the moment are living in Turkmanistan and northeastern part of Iran.I don't know about Anatolian peoples so If you say you are like tham , yes you are right.but Azeries are not like them, and it is very strange for me that how people of Anatolia could be more pure turks than Turks of Iran.

funny problem is that except time of sassanaid and also recent years , population of Anatolia was always higher than Iran.

If people of Anatolia are 90% pure turks then Kurds and Armenian must be 95 % pure turks and Iranian must be 99 % and people of Khorasan (in both Iran and afghanistan) must be 110 % pure turks. so why it is not so?(believe me there has never been a turkish genocide by persian or afghan chuvenists in khorasan)

just a question? do you have any estimation of number of Turkman migration from central Asia to Anatolia and at the same time number of origianal residents in Anatolia in the time of saljuq conquests.just a clue according to persian history books in malazgard number of turkmans were between 15000 to 35000 soldiers,(different sources), and considering that every mature nomad male was a soldier too, I think it is possible to have a basic estimation of real population of them at that time.

Although it is clear to me this discution in the end will lead to mutual insultions (like all of the other times in these few years) and eventualy this discussion will be locked, but I,m still are not satisfied what makes people of Turkey so different from people of Iraq, Iran, India, Egypt, Syria, lebanon, Greece, France, Spain, Mexico, Brazil,........., why you are so pure,so chosen, like a diamond,(was it not because you MUST be pure, because you BELIEVED to be pure,because you MUST be from warriors race)

I would be thankful if after trying your sense of humor or sarcastic comments on me (which will be accepted with ultimate pleasure) , somebody gave a completely invincible reason to end this discussion for ever, and end the doubts of ignorants like me.

I thought your language was indo european but i guess Arabs and turks did change alot of things in Iran.read what i posted again
Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 07:50

Originally posted by DayI

Hushyar would you agree with me if id say "saying pure Aryan from Iran is the same as saying pure Turk(ic) from Turkey"?

very good, actually I intentionally omitted this aryan race issue of Iran, very good..

this aryan race stuff is a joke that was invented by some Iranian nationalist mostly from Azerbaijan which later became the teoricians of Pahlavi dynasty and It is word by word translation of that pure turkic race Issue. Iran is much more racially diverse than Anatolia and expecting that they are all from Aryan race is just a joke.And about percentage of Aryan blood, you could judge when aryan tribes came Iran (they were nomadic and even until 6 century B.C they were still semi nomad), Iran was an Agricultural region and it is completely clear that original inhabitants were far much more numerous than these new comers, we Iranian were Aryanized , not Aryan race.

Also hushyar the numbers of Turkic soldiers in malazgirt may be true, but you must know Pechenegs did changed from side (from byz. to selj.) during that war.

yes Pechengs, pechengs at that time driven by kumans into the Balkans and some of them fighting with byzantians and some of them were their allies, ok what was number of them, and those came Anatolia to help Byzanthian Army , I don't think it will make so much difference, and don't forget your language is oguz while pechengs must be (I just guess) something related to Qipchaqs...

Migration of Turkic people into anatolia is actually done by Timur, during Ankara battle.

well let me classify the migration of Turks to Anatolia (and from Anatolia)in 5 time scale:

1)during saljuqs , which is clear and has been recorded in the all history books, and excatly at that time we have presence of turks in Azarbaijan, Aran and Fars, and also Khorasan,

2)Mongol Invasion, well actually Rumi Saljuqs successfully defeated those turkish tribes that were allies of Jalaleddin and after mongols came to anatolia , Rum Saljuqs could preserve their indepence, and it is unllikely they let so much turkmen migrate to Anatolia.

3)collapse of Ilkhanids and establishments of Qazi borhaneddin, chubanians, jalayereids,...at that time some turkmens came from azerbaijan to Anatolia and mosul region and some went back.

4)Teymur, actually there were very fierece fighting between Qara quyunlu's (qara yusef) and Teymur army, although Turkmen tribes of Anatolia helped Teymur to defeat the othmans, but I don't think they let him to deliver their lands and goverments to those newcomers from central Asia and What proves that is that Teymur stablished the same Anatolian Turkic kingdom, that Bayazid abolished.

5) 15th century : Qara Quyunlus and Aq Quyunlus and Safavids, Actually at that time turkmens migrated from Anatolia to Iran, like Bayondor Tribe, Shamlu, Stajlu, Rumlu,..

Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 07:59

I thought your language was indo european but i guess Arabs and turks did change alot of things in Iran.read what i posted again

well I answered this issue in my previous post, and about Arabs and Turks yes they changed many things, but not Aryans not Arabs not turks couldn't change that dramatical changes  that is in your mind.

I don't think they could do it in Anatolia , too.

And I have read your post, but it seems that you didn't get what I said.

erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 08:03
I did, I literraly meant Turks of Anatolia not just myself
Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 08:17

well my point was that those turks in Anatolia maybe are your relatives than turkmens, (I think they more resemble you than turkmens) their ancestors might prefered to speak Turkish than Laz or other anatolian languages.

an irrevelant question that you have no obligation to answer:

do you know Lazian  and if you know it how it is similar to georgian?

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 10:06
Originally posted by Hushyar

Originally posted by DayI

very good, actually I intentionally omitted this aryan race issue of Iran, very good..

this aryan race stuff is a joke that was invented by some Iranian nationalist mostly from Azerbaijan which later became the teoricians of Pahlavi dynasty and It is word by word translation of that pure turkic race Issue. Iran is much more racially diverse than Anatolia and expecting that they are all from Aryan race is just a joke.And about percentage of Aryan blood, you could judge when aryan tribes came Iran (they were nomadic and even until 6 century B.C they were still semi nomad), Iran was an Agricultural region and it is completely clear that original inhabitants were far much more numerous than these new comers, we Iranian were Aryanized , not Aryan race.

So we both agree more if id changed those "aryan" letters from youre post with Turk(ic) i think. Thanks for youre reply

yes Pechengs, pechengs at that time driven by kumans into the Balkans and some of them fighting with byzantians and some of them were their allies, ok what was number of them, and those came Anatolia to help Byzanthian Army , I don't think it will make so much difference, and don't forget your language is oguz while pechengs must be (I just guess) something related to Qipchaqs...

as far as i remember Qipchaqs are a branch of Oghuz tribe too.

well let me classify the migration of Turks to Anatolia (and from Anatolia)in 5 time scale:

1)during saljuqs , which is clear and has been recorded in the all history books, and excatly at that time we have presence of turks in Azarbaijan, Aran and Fars, and also Khorasan,

2)Mongol Invasion, well actually Rumi Saljuqs successfully defeated those turkish tribes that were allies of Jalaleddin and after mongols came to anatolia , Rum Saljuqs could preserve their indepence, and it is unllikely they let so much turkmen migrate to Anatolia.

3)collapse of Ilkhanids and establishments of Qazi borhaneddin, chubanians, jalayereids,...at that time some turkmens came from azerbaijan to Anatolia and mosul region and some went back.

4)Teymur, actually there were very fierece fighting between Qara quyunlu's (qara yusef) and Teymur army, although Turkmen tribes of Anatolia helped Teymur to defeat the othmans, but I don't think they let him to deliver their lands and goverments to those newcomers from central Asia and What proves that is that Teymur stablished the same Anatolian Turkic kingdom, that Bayazid abolished.

5) 15th century : Qara Quyunlus and Aq Quyunlus and Safavids, Actually at that time turkmens migrated from Anatolia to Iran, like Bayondor Tribe, Shamlu, Stajlu, Rumlu,..

There whas a even a small migration into anatolia during the Huns and volga bulgars (circa 2th - 6th century) in nowadays city Kars (wich has bulgar lang. origin or exactly old Turkic origin) in Turkey (eastern).

Edited by DayI
Orkon View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Orkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 10:41
Tepe is Trkish not farsi,and Farsi include about 4500-5000 Trkish word.
Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 11:43

as far as i remember Qipchaqs are a branch of Oghuz tribe too.

don't say that plz Qipchaqs Qerqizes Bashkirs Tatars of Volga and....old Kumans they are all Qipchaq and actually are different with oguz, oguzes are very near with Uighurs and also Uzbaks (or Uzbeks). you can read an Uzbek text and then compare it with Qerqiz or Qazaq,

check an encyclopedia like Encarta or Britanica.

There whas a even a small migration into anatolia during the Huns and volga bulgars (circa 2th - 6th century) in nowadays city Kars (wich has bulgar lang. origin or exactly old Turkic origin) in Turkey (eastern).

Huns appeared in the 4th century in the European Continent by defeating Alans and The Estrogoths , some of them later were used by Byzanthian emperors as merceneries and even Blizarius have Hun soldiers. In cacausia there were some fortification that sassanaids have built and Byzanthian usually helped them financially to block The Alans and Huns raids and as far as I know not Huns nor Alans never passed from these fortifications.Some of them have remained in cacausia today, I have seen one of them in republic of Azerbaijan.

The first time that this wall is broken was in time of Istemi khaqan of western Gokturks that they raided Aran , Armenia and maybe Azarbaijan. but that was a raid and I don't think It could have any significant effect of population. in the 6th and 7th century khazars many times raided Aran , but I have never heard that they have reached Anatolia.

Bulghars in Anatolia???Volga Bolghars???? I have never heard that , any source?

QARS I think it must be an Armenian name, but because I have no knowledge in Old Armenian (and also old Turkish) I can not say anything about it.

Edited by Hushyar
Hushyar View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Hushyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2006 at 11:46

Originally posted by Orkon

Tepe is Trkish not farsi,and Farsi include about 4500-5000 Trkish word.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but how did you find that number?

tappeh is an Iranic word (not just persian).

Edited by Hushyar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>