Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iran Israel Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iran Israel Alliance
    Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 06:51

Zagros

do you realy see even a minor chance for Iran-Israel alliance, I think amusement forum is good place for this threat but, well not historical amusement.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 06:55
Originally posted by Land of Aryan

Crazy world
Here we have Turks whom disagree alliance with Israel, But their goverment agree.
& so Here we have Iranian whom agree alliance with Israel, But their goverment disagree..

It's not that simple.

● Iranians of AE do not represent anyone, not even a minority in Iran.

● Current Turkish government was formed by Islamists, they don't like Jews.

● On the average Turkish people are neutral about current issues in Middle East.

● Actually it is Israelis, surrounded by enemies, who wish to have an alliance with us.

● As a state, Turkish Republic is neutral in this conflict.

● I really doubt that there are Israelis who wish to ally with Iran.

Edited by barish
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 07:03
Originally posted by Zagros

Why move it to historical amusement? This alliance was a historical FACT, and aside from that it is a valid discussion of international relations. Should the mullah regime fall, it would not be an outlandish event... As Mortaza pointed out national interest outweighs religion (Iran supporting Christian Armenia against Shiite FSR Azerbaijan during Azerbaijani Mullah's tenure in Iran).

Turkey right now is an ally of Israel, do most Turks support this alliance? I am not sure but they do what is int heir national interest.

Come on, who is the biggest enemy of Israel now? Iran!

We are talking about future. The starter of this topic was not talking about former alliances.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 07:05
Originally posted by Azimuth

not many Iranians like israel not even majority. only those who have half knowledge about their own history and ignorant about the Israeli/Palistinian Issue.

their hate to the iranian Ruling system made them hate Arabs and Islam and made them feeling towards other groups which hate Islam and Arabs as well. groups such as Israelis.

since this topic isn't about "Current International Relations" i'll move this thread to historical amusement forum.

Azimuth why we always have problem??
I'm really tired of it
1st was about Parthian battery topic.
2nd about Salman Parsi.
3rd about Persian gulf
& now It's amusement, no, It's fact, in my half knowladge which you havan't or may not beleive, Israel was greatest allies of Iran.

& Why we hate arabs??
Yes, maybe 10% about our ruling system but the rest 90% that
I responded before in many topics, & so here for Mila at first page.

I guess you just read title & last page posts & decided to change path.

Please return to main place, topic doesn't say Israel & Arab alliance againse Martian little greens.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 07:10
For n^n!th Time
Why don't you read all post????????

@Mortaza:
only about AE forumers & not for all Iran or Turkey nation

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 07:12
Hey Admins
it's time to Close Topic
I bet on it

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 07:35

Land of Aryan this thread is talking about current stiuation not about Historical relation.

so it doesn't belong to the Current international relation forum.

if the Amusement forum isnt the proper place for this thread then to the intellectual Discussion forum.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 07:56
Thanks, now It seems better
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 08:49
I think Iranian people feel more sympathy to Armenia, since their nation alities go way back  to 500 B.C.

The Iranian gov't however supported Azerbiajna at first. Then the Azeri president made a pseech about greater azerbaijan  (Iranian azeries to rebel) or something, so Iran changed its stance to more pro-Armenian.

This is a peculiar case when a mislim country goes against another muslim country in support of a Christian country.

What do Iranian people think of the Nagorno-Karabakh war?
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 17:49

iran and israel have been allies before and they will be allies again once the mullahs are gone.

most iranians put iran before religion and politics. 

for example, during the iranian elections, when someone asked rafsanjani if he was a muslim first or an iranian first, he said muslim first, then iranian. the next day, everyone was talking about it and how he doesnt deserve to be president.

sorry to break it to some of the muslims here, but when i went to iran, when it came to the israel palestinian problem,  people said it was an arab israel problem that had nothing to do with iran, and iran should be nuetral.

iranians and israeli's would like to be friends again.

Edited by prsn41ife
"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 18:09

Originally posted by mamikon

What do Iranian people think of the Nagorno-Karabakh war?

They got what they deserved, the FSR Azeri state is a quasi fascist (and racist) state. 

I feel closer to Azaries than Armenians because they celebrate the same holidays as us, but i support the Armenians politically because of the attitude and fascist policies of FSR Azarbaijan. 

The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 18:10

keep on dreaming

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 18:49
Originally posted by prsn41ife

Sorry, but this is ridiculous. Why don't you watch the news?

By the way, is aryavaeja your twin brother? Both of you have the same ideas...
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 22:17

Originally posted by barish

wow! i dont know if you have realised this or not, but we arent talking about now, we are talking about when the mullahs leave.

if you havent realised this by now then maybe you should just leave this thread....

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Jan-2006 at 23:22
Originally posted by Spartakus

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

I know in the Byzantine lands the various Churches had been arguing with each other over the most silly things, and the Church decleared most of the middle eastern Christians heretics just after they were conquered, and Islam was created to set the people back to the teaching of Jesus and the other prophets.

Was created to set the people back to the teaching of Jesus?Back from where?The churches may were on dispute from time to time during the late Byzantine period,but that mainly due to politics not religion.If some Christians or Christian priests abandonded His teachings,it does not mean that the whole body of Church abandoned it to.His teaching were always inside Christianity.

I did not mean to offened you. It is muslim belief that the Christianity preached by Jesus was the same message as given to Muhammad, and that over the 600 intervening years it was altered, and bits forgotten. If you want proof, look up what happened at the Council of Nicea and the religion of the Emperor Constantine.

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Worshiping fire was so popular everyone abandoned it in droves, its a chemical reaction!

Please Don't speak when you don't know anything about Zartosht

So teach me, and you shouldn't speak if you don't know about Islam.

iran and israel have been allies before and they will be allies again once the mullahs are gone.

Iran is as likely to be a ally of Israel, as the Israelis are of deciding that the Jewish state was a bad idea in the first place and all go home.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2006 at 00:37
Iran is as likely to be a ally of Israel, as the Israelis are of deciding that the Jewish state was a bad idea in the first place and all go home.

If the Israelis go home, and there is no Jewish state. With whom is Iran going to ally? 
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2006 at 04:22

wow! i dont know if you have realised this or not, but we arent talking about now, we are talking about when the mullahs leave.

if you havent realised this by now then maybe you should just leave this thread....

what is so hard?The mullahs Won't leave!

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2006 at 05:24

wow! i dont know if you have realised this or not, but we arent talking about now, we are talking about when the mullahs leave. if you havent realised this by now then maybe you should just leave this thread....

Who says that Israelis want to be allied with Iran even if Mullahs leave?
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2006 at 07:27
Dont tell me you are scared to lose 1 of your 3 allies in the whole world

Edited by mamikon
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2006 at 07:57

wow! i dont know if you have realised this or not, but we arent talking about now, we are talking about when the mullahs leave. if you havent realised this by now then maybe you should just leave this thread....

Who says that Israelis want to be allied with Iran even if Mullahs leave?

Because of the immense strategic value of such an alliance.  It would sandwich both countries' most vehement enemies.  Don't forget some very key and high level Israelis are Iranian in origin (Jews).  And despite all of the emnity between Iran and Israel, Iran still is home to the largest population of Jews in Asia, after Israel itself.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>