Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iran Israel Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iran Israel Alliance
    Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:09

iran does not need islam and it has never needed islam. islam has only taken us backward.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:12
Originally posted by barish

Originally posted by Maziar

...in fact Israel will be Iran's best ally.

Why can't you accept realities?

● Iran is Islamic in a far more radical way than the Arabic countries.

● Iran is ruled by Iranians, not Arabs.

● Even if you get rid of Mullahs (which is very unlikely in near future), you can't be allies with Israel.

We were during Shah that arabs didn't like
& so You have forgoten that Israel president is an Iranian from Iazd
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:15
@Mila: another Evidence

Ebne Khaldoon told that: < When Iran's book is available for Arab Sadebne Vaghas wrote a letter to Omarebne Khatab about books' translation. Omar wrote to him that put books on the water, which guidance on them, god guides us to more guidance in the Koran and if aberration is, god gets rid of it. Then put these books in water or fire and many Iranian science collected on those books, become extinct and don't available for us.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:23

Khatami & Bush & Katsav

Originally posted by http://www.knesset.gov.il/president/epresident.htm

Former mayor of Kiryat Malachi, Member of Knesset and minister representing the Likud party, and the eighth president of the State of Israel. Katsav was born in 1945 in Yazd, Iran, and immigrated to Israel with his family in 1951. After a short stay at the "Sha'ar Ha'Aliyah" camp in Haifa, his family was sent to the Kastina Ma'abara (immigrant tent-camp) near Be-er Tuvia, which is today Kiryat Malachi.

Originally posted by http://www.jafi.org.il/education/100/people/BIOS/kats av.html

Katsav, Moshe (1945- )

Eighth President of the State of Israel 2000-

Born in Byzad, Iran, Moshe Katsav came to Israel in 1951 during the early aliyot of the new state, to live in a tent camp in Kastina until the immigrants were resettled in the new town of Kiryat Malachi, where he grew up.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:25
Originally posted by prsn41ife

and there is no question that israel would love to have iran as an ally...

Are you living on Mars? OMG!

● Even if you get rid of Mullahs (which is very unlikely in near future), you can't be allies with Israel.

Isn't it clear that I was talking about the future by this sentence?

aryavaeja, don't think I forget you. Now, I am even more convinced that you are actually an Iranian.

Edited by barish
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:34

Originally posted by The Guardian

Originally posted by aryavaeja

Hi there,

I think Jew and persian should in the futur unite against the arabian-Islamic ocupation in Middle east.

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

Arabian islamic vs Persian islamic+Jewish Israel.....or arabian islamic+Persian islamic+Nukes vs Israel+Nukes

Which is more likely?I think you know the answer

(by the way if anyone is offended by my expression persian islamic or arabian islamic, I am not trying to offend you)

most iranians hate islam now, and if given the chance, most would probably convert to bahai'ism.

and iranian israeli alliance is realistic in the future once the mullahs are gone.

and trust me, and iranian arab alliance will never happen. if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now.

Well, firstly I am not convinced about the whole Iranians not liking islam since they elected Ahmedinecad, and one more thing, those mullahs are Iranians.

So Ahmedinecad=mullah, but Ahmedinecad was elected by the Iranians

By the way, according to the Turkish newspapers here Ahmedinecad made a statement saying Israel should be wiped out, and I belive newspapers are partly reliable sources.

So the future you are talking about is a quite distant one

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/dunya/3747515.asp?gid=0, http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/dunya/3629118.asp, http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/dunya/3791003.asp

These links are taken from a famous Turkish newspaper, unfortunately it's Turkish

one link says how Ahmedinecad says he is hoping for the death of Ariel Saron, the other on how he denied the holacaust, and the last one is the part I mentioned above.(I'm sorry, these are Turkish sites, but ask any turkish forum member, they would be glad to translate them for you if you remain unsatisfied)

Edited by The Guardian
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:35

Aryan a very good point my friend.

Despite all balefullness and afflictions Iranians suffered during islamic times i think people of Iran has the right to choose to be Muslims or not to be muslims. Trying to bann Islam is ridiculous. I vote for religious freedom.

aryavaeja View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote aryavaeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:36

I'm an Iranian Jew, You should know that Israeliens did not forget Cyrus the great when he made free jews from Babylone. Jews and persians need to help each other against the islamic terrorist and predomiance.

Most of the persians are agnotist now and reject islam... Jews are waiting for a democratic Iran.

Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:45

Most of the persians are agnotist now and reject islam...

Says who?You know having an Islamist government is not the only problem, there are small details such as women's rights.  

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:45

aryavaeja, don't think I forget you. Now, I am even more convinced that you are actually an Iranian.

Iranian or not Iranian,
When you answer the topics, Do you first check the Forumers race??!!
Stick to topic
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:46

Hi there,

I think Jew and persian should in the futur unite against the arabian-Islamic ocupation in Middle east.

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

Arabian islamic vs Persian islamic+Jewish Israel.....or arabian islamic+Persian islamic+Nukes vs Israel+Nukes

Which is more likely?I think you know the answer

(by the way if anyone is offended by my expression persian islamic or arabian islamic, I am not trying to offend you)

most iranians hate islam now, and if given the chance, most would probably convert to bahai'ism.

and iranian israeli alliance is realistic in the future once the mullahs are gone.

and trust me, and iranian arab alliance will never happen. if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now.

Well, firstly I am not convinced about the whole Iranians not liking islam since they elected Ahmedinecad, and one more thing, those mullahs are Iranians.

So Ahmedinecad=mullah, but Ahmedinecad was elected by the Iranians

By the way, according to the Turkish newspapers here Ahmedinecad made a statement saying Israel should be wiped out, and I belive newspapers are partly reliable sources.

So the future you are talking about is a quite distant one

"Ahmadinejad was elected by Iranians" , are you sure? it is true, that a minority of extremists have voted for him, but the election suffered under cheats, many votes were disappeared in Nirvana. Ahmadinejad and a few other Mullah's servants like him were the only candidates on the election's list, all other were banned, so what do you expect? All Iranians have known Ahmadinejad will win, becouse the revolutions leader wanted so. Sorry but i can't call this election.

In a free and democracy election would Ahmadinejad have no chance.

Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:47

Says who?Being muslim and an Islamist government is not the only problem.  There are small issues such as women's rights...

&nb
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:47
@Aryavaeja:
Welcome to AE
Nice to meet another Iranian

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:47
such a move i would support if the israelis started treating the palestinians like human beings and supported them for a betetr and more prosporous future.  And i don't think they should form an alliance "against" anyone, more to make the region peaceful and stable.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:50
Well, firstly I am not convinced about the whole Iranians not liking islam since they elected Ahmedinecad,

We don't live in Switzerland
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:55
Originally posted by Maziar

Aryan a very good point my friend.

Despite all balefullness and afflictions Iranians suffered during islamic times i think people of Iran has the right to choose to be Muslims or not to be muslims. Trying to bann Islam is ridiculous. I vote for religious freedom.

Who had that right??
Arab swords??
Who are Parsis in India??

We are sons of Cyrus the Great,
yes, religion freedom,
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:59
ok let's get one thing clear, ahmadinezhad was elected by 60% of a 56% turnout and he was elected on economic issues for the poor, not his foreign or islamist policies.
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:03
& Sepah Pasdaran Enghlab Eslami (Militia of rev.)ostamble();
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:07

Originally posted by Zagros

ok let's get one thing clear, ahmadinezhad was elected by 60% of a 56% turnout and he was elected on economic issues for the poor, not his foreign or islamist policies.

Thanks Zagros. I still can't forget what The Guardian wrote: "Ahmadinejad was elected by Iranians" Perhaps i am very sensitive, but i always get pissed off if someone who knows nothing about Iran judg us like that.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 19:12

This is too much...

Originally posted by Land of Aryan

Iranian or not Iranian, When you answer the topics, Do you first check the Forumers race??!!Stick to topic

You should do what you suggest. aryavaeja's nationality is directly related to the topic.

He should have said that he is an Iranian Jew.

Because aryavaeja was trying to say: "and there is no question that israel would love to have iran as an ally..." just like prsn41ife.

aryavaeja and prsn41ife are very similar to each other.

Interesting...

Edited by barish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>