Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iran Israel Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
aryavaeja View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aryavaeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iran Israel Alliance
    Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 12:03

Hi there,

I think Jew and persian should in the futur unite against the arabian-Islamic ocupation in Middle east.

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

Richard XIII View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Richard XIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 12:09
are you crazy man
"I want to know God's thoughts...
...the rest are details."

Albert Einstein
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 12:35
I bet this topic will be closed very soon

@Aryavaega: We were allied,
& I think Israel was best allied of Iran.
in my openion: I don't like Islam but I disgree to be alied against other people.
Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 16:03
I think Israel could be alleid with Iran as well in future, why not? ME is a labil area and i have nothing against a good and stabil ally.

Edited by Maziar
Spartakus View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
terörist

Quote Spartakus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 16:21

Yeah....It's more likely to make an alliance with Turkey,rather than that!But the Israelis are surely sneaky b*******!(With the good meaning of the word....)

"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them. "
--- Joseph Alexandrovitch Brodsky, 1991, Russian-American poet, b. St. Petersburg and exiled 1972 (1940-1996)
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 16:24
Originally posted by aryavaeja

Hi there,

I think Jew and persian should in the futur unite against the arabian-Islamic ocupation in Middle east.

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

What do I think? I can't prove it, but I think you are an Iranian.

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 16:29
Wow, we are Great Allies

Iran: We can put Israel in 'eternal coma'
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3206410,00.html

Iran threatens again: Iran's Defense Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar said Wednesday that the country and its allies could put Israel "in an eternal coma," like that of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, if Israel attempts to attack the Muslim republic.

"Israel does not have the courage to attack Iran, and if it commits such a big mistake, the defenders of Islamic Iran will put Israel in an eternal coma like Sharon," he said in a television appearance.

Najjar, who branded the United States and Israel as "the great and little Satan, who are using psychological war to intimidate Iran," was responding to recent by Israeli Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz, who said Israel may attack Iran if diplomatic measures to neutralize its nuclear armaments efforts fail.

Edited by Land of Aryan
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 16:52

Hi there,

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

Arabian islamic vs Persian islamic+Jewish Israel.....or arabian islamic+Persian islamic+Nukes vs Israel+Nukes

Which is more likely?I think you know the answer

(by the way if anyone is offended by my expression persian islamic or arabian islamic, I am not trying to offend you)

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Mila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 16:59
Land of Aryan, it's so interesting to me to see the
views on Islam from a people who were, in many
ways, a greater, wealthier, and more powerful nation
before it was introduced. I suppose the Persian
perspective isn't unique, but I had never really
thought of it in that way before.

I associate it mainly with the Ottoman Empire and,
specifically in Bosnia, we certainly ended up as a
greater, wealthier, and more powerful nation. The
advantages for us far outweighed the disadvantages
so when I look back on history I have no regrets that
Islam was introduced, there's nothing greater my
people have to look back on a daydream about.

It must be sssooo different for a Persian?

Anyhow, as for Israel and Iran...hmmm...being allies,
why not? Being allies as a means of satisfying
Jewish extremists in their blood lust against Arabs is
as bad as what the government of Iran currently is,
only for the other side.

But I see no reason why they couldn't be allies, with
shared common interests and a trade relationship
and embassies and all that crap.
[IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/9259/1xw2.jpg">
Maju View Drop Down
King
King

Quote Maju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:16
National Arabic unity must be created inmediately to resist such a menace. Two fundi nations with nuclear power! Horror! Free Saddam, revive Nasser or give all Arabia to Ghadafi or the Syrians... Anything but that! Thank you. 

NO GOD, NO MASTER!
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:24

israel and iran will be allies in the future, and that is a move i support and pray that will happen.

ISRAEL AND IRAN!!!!!

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:26
Originally posted by The Guardian

Hi there,

what do you think?

Shalom, bar dorood

Arabian islamic vs Persian islamic+Jewish Israel.....or arabian islamic+Persian islamic+Nukes vs Israel+Nukes

Which is more likely?I think you know the answer

(by the way if anyone is offended by my expression persian islamic or arabian islamic, I am not trying to offend you)

most iranians hate islam now, and if given the chance, most would probably convert to bahai'ism.

and iranian israeli alliance is realistic in the future once the mullahs are gone.

and trust me, and iranian arab alliance will never happen. if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Loknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:28

Bahai'ism is liberalism for religon. i remember my teacher saying "Do you not agree that we basically believe in the same thing."  Umm  no. I dont worship Sheeva or Zeus, neither does a worshiper of Sheeva or Zeus worship God.

This country is so sexually obsessed with 'diversity' its pathetic.

Edited by Loknar
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:32

bahaism became a religion over 100 years ago, during strict islamic rule!

i hardly thing its liberal, its more like christianity is today.

Loknar View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Loknar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:33

Yes I am familiar with its orgins, and I appreciate it. It's just these liberal types that bug me and say things like that. It's so terrible for them to think that religions are different and that there are different gods worshiped.

I appologize, i didnt mean to say it is crap, i 'll edit

Maziar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Arteshbod

Quote Maziar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:34
Look at today's Iran's so called allys: Syria! Palestina! Iran support them with money and they side against Iran! We don't need such allys, no thanks. I hope we get ride of Mullahs very soon and in fact Israel will be Iran's best ally.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:40

iran keeps helping these arab countries out (more than they help each other out) but what does iran get in return?

nothing, infact, not even a thank you.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 17:47
Originally posted by Maziar

...in fact Israel will be Iran's best ally.

Why can't you accept realities?

● Iran is Islamic in a far more radical way than the Arabic countries.

● Iran is ruled by Iranians, not Arabs.

● Even if you get rid of Mullahs (which is very unlikely in near future), you can't be allies with Israel.

Edited by barish
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:02

we were allies with israel during the shahs time...

and there is no question that israel would love to have iran as an ally, because there are several high ranking iranian jews in israeli politics, all the way up to sharons cabinet.

and all iran needs is a secular government.

and sorry to break the news to you, but most iranians dont care about the whole palestinian issue. only the religous fanatics do (which are the minority, they only make up like 15-20% of the country)

Edited by prsn41ife
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Jan-2006 at 18:06
Originally posted by The Guardian

No, ISlamic Iranian vs Israel + USA + UK, All+Nukes

@Mill: if I want answer & write my all opinions.
The topic direction will be changed to Arbia desert, Nationalism war, & at last smoe people will be banned
in essence,
for us it was 95% disadvantages maybe 5% advantages.
Check the Iran history, you'll find you answer.
We were one of the Most powerful, Advanced civlization on the ancient day beside Chinese & Romans.
attacked by some Desert nomads.
Mohammad said worship one god.
But we were worshiping one god
at least since 1200years before him.
Mohammad said don't lie, steal, rape.
But we didn't do that at least since 1200years before him.

search for women workers in Persepolis.
They had dayoff for childbirth, more salary than men & so there were some female foreman.
after 1000 years Mohammad understand & said don't grave your girl!!!!

At Sassanid empire men after marrage hadn't right to marry other woman.
But Mohammad's custom, 4 wives!!
Cyrus the Great declared every one is free to choose own religion.
But 1200 years later, Arabs said convert or get money or left your lands!!
& they have funny words of "LA Ekrah fe aldin= Religion isn't Compulsory"
if you dare to Encounter swords
&&&
Mila, do you find your answer??

It wasn't Offensive to ANYONE just answer to Mila,
PLEASE don't change topic way.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>