Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iran Israel Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
aryavaeja View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aryavaeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iran Israel Alliance
    Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 05:08

Jewish is really closed to persian culture. Iran and Israel share a great civilization. And more and more I say to my self that Peace and freedom must be obtain with blood and sacrifice. So I'm agree now for an american invasion in Iran. That's the unic issu.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 05:33
Originally posted by aryavaeja

And more and more I say to my self that Peace and freedom must be obtain with blood and sacrifice.

Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 05:52

So I'm agree now for an american invasion in Iran.

hmmm, should I bash you now or will others do? hmmm

"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 06:20
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 08:10

i totally agree, why should we help the palestinians? 

why should we ruin our name, and waste our money for them?

there are over 20 arab countries, and yet iran helps them more than any of them.

many iranians dont care about them anymore.

Be sure my  friend, reason is not Mollah love and love palestinians so much.

So I'm agree now for an american invasion in Iran

This  is realy an interesting way of making allies.

Well I just want more and more alliance with israel, yeah I agree now for an arabian attack in israel.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 10:00

What kind of an Iranian are you?
azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 11:41

Originally posted by barish

a jewish one

R_AK47 View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote R_AK47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 12:34
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Originally posted by R_AK47

The "Palestinians" can go live somewhere else.  There are plenty of Arab countries for them to choose from.  Jews have no homeland other than Israel.  They shouldn't have to share it.  Why would Israel want to be allied with Iran anyways?  They have the USA, a far more powerfull ally than Iran could ever be.  About Israel being a crusader state, hhmmm, well they do control a portion of the old territory of the crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem/Acre.  I guess the Holy Land is back under crusader control after all.  That is a good thing to know.

When people say they hate americans, they are talking about you R_AK47. If Israel could, it would destroy all your Churches, Jesus (pbuh) was a palestinian of course. The Khazars can go back to where they came from. If the 'tolerant' countries that they came from won't let them back, I'm sure we can distribute them thinnly amoungst the civilised world (civilised = having civilisation 1000 years ago)

Actually, I think Jesus was a Jew, not a palestinian, though he did live in palestine.  As far as people hating Americans, who cares.  The USA is the most powerfull nation on the earth, who is going to stop us?

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 12:56

R_AK47 this topic isnt about whos land is that and you think about palisinian/israeli conflict, its about Iran Israel alliance, so plz stick to the topic.

yea about your above post  you cared or didnt care i dont care but you are arrogant.

The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 13:02

Actually, I think Jesus was a Jew, not a palestinian, though he did live in palestine.

They were mostly jews by that time.  Funny really, he was a christian jew that made crosses...

Edited by The Guardian
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
The Guardian View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote The Guardian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 13:05

The USA is the most powerfull nation on the earth, who is going to stop us?

The rest of the world-or maybe the Iran-Israel alliance

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
                             &nb
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 14:50

The USA is the most powerfull nation on the earth, who is going to stop us?
The Zulu nation...

Russia, china alliance is enough to stop those dickheads with their big mounth...

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 16:01
Originally posted by DayI

The Zulu nation...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 17:50

In the futur we will certainly see an Iran-Israel-India alliance

Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 18:00

there are already many iranian israeli's, and there is already many iranians in israeli politics. 

once these religous islamic fanatics who refuse to recognise a nation that exists, and who refuse to believe the holocaust, are gone, iranians and israeli's will be friends AGAIN.

we got some muslims in here who dont even want to think that another muslim country would ally with israel, well i got news for you guys, THIS WAS THE CASE PRE 1979.

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 18:05
What about this??
Ireland-Iceland-Italy-Israel-Iraq-Iran-India-Indonesia-Isle of Man
United Is (UI)
Nice alliance
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 19:51
Originally posted by azimuth

Originally posted by barish

a jewish one

He had confessed that he is an Iranian.

Hmm, or was it Iranian Jew?

Whatever...

Edited by barish
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 22:22
Arya is an Iranian name so it's obvious

make ally with US, eventually you'll be a friend of Israel if you want it so bad.

Edited by erci
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 23:52

Originally posted by erci

Arya is an Iranian name so it's obvious

make ally with US, eventually you'll be a friend of Israel if you want it so bad.

he is an israeli iranian, there are lots of them! some of the highest ranking israeli politicians in israel are iranian.

and yes, we, the majority of the iranian people, want good relations with every country in the world, and that includes ISRAEL AND THE USA!

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2006 at 00:19
Originally posted by prsn41ife

he is an israeli iranian, there are lots of them! some of the highest ranking israeli politicians in israel are iranian.

yea, like that war criminal Mofaz?

and its so hypocritical of Turks here, since their country is a main military ally of Israel.

hypocrits.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>