Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iran Israel Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iran Israel Alliance
    Posted: 11-Feb-2006 at 05:41
@Azimuth:
Yes, I believe it,
But it's not permanent

azimuth View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
SlaYer'S SlaYer

Quote azimuth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2006 at 14:06

Originally posted by Land of Aryan

I know
It was my worst bet

iam a nice guy Land of Aryan.

Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2006 at 13:42
Originally posted by prsn41ife

Originally posted by erci

Israel's friendship is limited to its interests, that's what we are trying to say.I don't think they much interested in historical tie with Iran for whatever it was.I want Iran free of mullahs too but I don't see it in near future.You can't make a revolution by only talking or complaining.You guys aren't even good at bashing mullahs, how you're goona get rid of them? you want US and Israel's help fine but get ready to pay the price afterwards.I would rather be under mullah regime than being a puppet of the USA which in either case you will be.

so you want turkey to be an islamic state like iran?

Great reasoning indeed...
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2006 at 11:48
I know
It was my worst bet
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2006 at 11:24
Originally posted by Land of Aryan

I bet this topic will be closed very soon

you lost the bet

Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Feb-2006 at 11:19
I found this intersting blog but in Parsi about Iranian in Israel:
http://cafeginsburg.blogspot.com/
http://editormyself.info/
Iranian41ife View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Feb-2006 at 11:18

Israel's friendship is limited to its interests, that's what we are trying to say.I don't think they much interested in historical tie with Iran for whatever it was.I want Iran free of mullahs too but I don't see it in near future.You can't make a revolution by only talking or complaining.You guys aren't even good at bashing mullahs, how you're goona get rid of them? you want US and Israel's help fine but get ready to pay the price afterwards.I would rather be under mullah regime than being a puppet of the USA which in either case you will be.

so you want turkey to be an islamic state like iran?

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2006 at 02:28
A note to supporters of Iran-whatever aliance:
Iran and any other country should not be allied to anyone who doesn't respect the basic, essential rights of the subjected (of both sides') people and/or their country. I don't want to be alied to the US, Israel or Arabs just as much as I won't accept to do it with my own government. In addition I'll quote "a patriot must be ready to defend his country against its government."

as for my own opinion, I couldn't trust Arabs (sorry, but I HAD to generalize) for the same reason I couldn't trust Englishmen...

Land of Aryan;
Ironic how your ideas contracts with your signiture.
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
ramin View Drop Down
General
General

Quote ramin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2006 at 02:20
Originally posted by The Guardian

Iran is full of muslims!Muslims get an islamic revulution!Which is why Iran is not a christian state today, or any other, they are muslim. the vast majority of Iran is muslim.
True, Iran has a lot of Muslims, now what is YOUR point? now if we were not Muslims and still had the same attitude toward globalization or Israel, then what could've been the world's respond? Were we to be treated the same way as we are now? I leave it at that because I'm not looking for further disussion on this, so please don't quote me. However, I suggest you see a more detailed version of the late Iranian revolution. Consider the demography a generalization based on documentarial evidence (ei. People of Iran revolt, people of Iran = 99% muslims, therefore: Muslims revolt). Although, I know the 1979 revolution of Iran has been named an Islamic revolution, but other revolutionary parties should not be left out either. The strongest one (if given the chance still can be) was Tudeh (The raddle), a party even more popular than Khomeini's. There was a fear for everybody that Iran is to become another Communist power in the world. these revolutionary parties were as Tudeh (the communist party supported by Russia), Islamic revolutionaries (headed by Khomeini and supported by Britain, France, Germany and some other European governments), MEK (Islamic party with communism essential beliefs, an ally to the Islamic revolutionaries even for a while after the revolution), Nationalist party (followers of Dr. Mosadegh and Dr. Mojdegani, supported by no one!), the less promoted party of zanan-e-Iran (Feminist party, also on their own) and some other small orginaztions including some separatist movements of Azerbaijan, Khuzestan (Arabs), Baluchistan (Baluchis in the S. East) and the famous Kurdistan, not forgeting the poor people who were ready to follow anybody just for hope of a better tommorrow (in one issue I remember Khomeini saying "On every morning i'll bring Oil money to every door for my people".. and so many other promises not to be kept.

Who do you think shaped parties like Tudeh or Mojahedin or those separatists? yes, Muslims. Now you can't just say a Muslim uprising brought Iran to its today. No, the Islamic movement betrayed the rest, supressing and leaving them behind.

I wish I was a good writer and had some time in my hand so I could write a full, expanded article about the revolution because I'd really love to.
"I won't laugh if a philosophy halves the moon"
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2006 at 00:51
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2006 at 00:22
Originally posted by R_AK47

The USA is the most powerfull nation on the earth, who is going to stop us?

Somalia
Alborz View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Alborz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Jan-2006 at 00:19
Originally posted by prsn41ife

he is an israeli iranian, there are lots of them! some of the highest ranking israeli politicians in israel are iranian.

yea, like that war criminal Mofaz?

and its so hypocritical of Turks here, since their country is a main military ally of Israel.

hypocrits.

Edited by Alborz
"Who so shall worship Ahura Mazda, divine blessing will be upon him, both while living and when dead" Darius The Great
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 23:52

Arya is an Iranian name so it's obvious

make ally with US, eventually you'll be a friend of Israel if you want it so bad.

he is an israeli iranian, there are lots of them! some of the highest ranking israeli politicians in israel are iranian.

and yes, we, the majority of the iranian people, want good relations with every country in the world, and that includes ISRAEL AND THE USA!

"If they attack Iran, of course I will fight. But I will be fighting to defend Iran... my land. I will not be fighting for the government and the nuclear cause." ~ Hamid, veteran of the Iran Iraq War
erci View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote erci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 22:22
Arya is an Iranian name so it's obvious

make ally with US, eventually you'll be a friend of Israel if you want it so bad.

Edited by erci
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 19:51
Originally posted by azimuth

Originally posted by barish

Originally posted by aryavaeja

So I'm agree now for an american invasion in Iran.
What kind of an Iranian are you?
a jewish one

He had confessed that he is an Iranian.

Hmm, or was it Iranian Jew?

Whatever...

Edited by barish
Behi View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Behi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 18:05
What about this??
Ireland-Iceland-Italy-Israel-Iraq-Iran-India-Indonesia-Isle of Man
United Is (UI)
Nice alliance
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Iranian41ife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 18:00

there are already many iranian israeli's, and there is already many iranians in israeli politics. 

once these religous islamic fanatics who refuse to recognise a nation that exists, and who refuse to believe the holocaust, are gone, iranians and israeli's will be friends AGAIN.

we got some muslims in here who dont even want to think that another muslim country would ally with israel, well i got news for you guys, THIS WAS THE CASE PRE 1979.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 17:50

In the futur we will certainly see an Iran-Israel-India alliance

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 16:01
Originally posted by DayI

The Zulu nation...

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2006 at 14:50

Originally posted by R_AK47

The USA is the most powerfull nation on the earth, who is going to stop us?
The Zulu nation...

Russia, china alliance is enough to stop those dickheads with their big mounth...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>