Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy does Serbia hold onto Montenegro?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why does Serbia hold onto Montenegro?
    Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 22:37
Ill_Teknique, you're calling him a cetnik?
Why can't you admit that your ancesstors were Sirbi!!
How can you even call yourself a Turk? Turks converted your ancesstors who were once Serbs...and btw, don't ever say "cetnik" again, capiche?
Samo Sloga Srbina Spasava
Only Unity Can Save the Serb
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 22:38
He is half Turkish.

We weren't Serbs.

And Surbel quite obviously is a Cetnik.
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 22:47
Funny how you can't admit it.. Then how did Bosniaks really arrive in that terrioty? They fell from the sky?
Jay. View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 22:47
And Surbel is just a proud Serbian.
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 23:03
We didn't fall from the sky.

The Slavs...settling in what is now Bosnia, Herzegovina, and the surrounding lands. The Serbs and Croats came in a second wave, settling in the lands surrounding Bosnia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bosnia_and_Herzego vina

Bosniaks are a Southeast European ethnic group descended from South Slavic converts to Islam, that lived in Bosnian Kingdom (they called themselves Good Bosnians, in old Bosnian: "Dobri Bonjani"). They are named after Bosnia, the largest and most significant historical region of modern Bosnia and Herzegovina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks

I think that's clear enough. I can keep posting again and again if that's what you people need?
YuGo View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 23:43

That's wrong.

Bosniaks were made up by Serbian-Muslim leader Alija Izetbegovic! LOL let it rest people...

Mila there is no point in replying to Surbel! No matter how much you have to backup what you say, he will always deny it.. And it's the Same for Surbel! You can give her links to 100 websites about how Bosniaks are not a real nation, but she will  just end up acting like a bigger Bosniak! LOL.

so.. play nicely kids!

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jan-2006 at 23:50
Careful. You could end up like the Croats in Busovaca.

Try to play both sides and get killed by both.
YuGo View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 00:18

fine...

Surbel I agree with you 100%

You see you can't even be neutral with these turks! Nothing is good enough for them!

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 00:20
Hahaha.

That's it. When the war starts again, the FIRST place I'm going is Teslic.

That beautiful new church is coming down.
YuGo View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 00:25

Bring it on!

Me and my Cetnik brothers will be bombing your ass back to Turkey by the time you step one foot in Teslic!

Hehehe. I love being a Cetnik!

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 00:31
Hehehe. You make the worst cetnik ever. I don't think you have a single grain of hatred in your body for anyone - I envy it.
YuGo View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 00:44

You on the other hand, do make a pretty good Balija.. even if it isn't my intention you will probably take that as a complement!

Surbel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 05:50
Originally posted by YuGo

fine...

You see you can't even be neutral with these turks! Nothing is good enough for them!

I don't call them Turks,cous for a few morons who belive their politicians i'm not gonna change. I still have a good friends who are today Bosniaks and i know them for a loooong time(from a childhood). 1992,1993 I was in a refugees camps where were all the muslims. I help them and today many of them are in a diferent places(Australia,Canada,USA....) thats make me a real "cetnik ha".
 But when i put some proof that Bosniak like nation didn't exist before 1991 i become a cetnik.
 In a SFRJ didn't came out not even one book about that (Bosniak nation) and we know all how much TITO loves the muslims.
 Some things will never change and thats the way that we can't stop the influences from outside,wich doesn't bring us nothing good only more wars and pain.

When your heart is empty,your
mind is worth nothing.
anonimus
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 11:30

what is so important at 1991, how these guys became bosniak instead of serb?

Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 11:36
The simple answer is that we didn't, Mortaza. It's very clear that we were known as Bosniaks at least as far back as the Ottoman Empire and what's really funny is that it was actually Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs who only recently invented their nationalities.

Surbel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 11:39
 No one sad,that these guys was before Serbs. I sad that Bosniaks like nation or langauge didn't exist before 1991.
 I never sad that Mila or someone else was yesterday Serb and today Bosniak. Religions take a big role in this problem.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02694a.htm

See the link and if you have some other questions be my guest,i will try to answer all of them.
mind is worth nothing.
anonimus
Mila View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 11:39
Originally posted by Surbel

No one sad,that these guys was before Serbs. I sad that Bosniaks like nation or langauge didn't exist before 1991.
 I never sad that Mila or someone else was yesterday Serb and today Bosniak. Religions take a big role in this problem.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02694a.htm

See the link and if you have some other questions be my guest,i will try to answer all of them.

I just want to quote this so I can keep it.
Surbel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 11:40
Originally posted by Mila

The simple answer is that we didn't, Mortaza. It's very clear that we were known as Bosniaks at least as far back as the Ottoman Empire and what's really funny is that it was actually Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs who only recently invented their nationalities.

One smart and two stupids you sad. Belived or not it will be the same.
mind is worth nothing.
anonimus
Surbel View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 11:50
 Before second world war in Yugoslavia we had minority such as Turks,Albans,Germans.... other muslims(Slav) they had to decide what they are (posible was only Croat or Serb). Then politic made a big mistake,cous alot of muslims decide to declare them self as Croats,because of earlyer war between Otomans and Serbs,ofcourse Muslims in Serbia suport the Otomans.Because of that Ustashi propaganda anect the Bosnia in second war,explanation was that there are Croats.

Muslims in Bosnia become a big aliance with NDH led by Ante Pavelic and his fascist regim.
mind is worth nothing.
anonimus
YuGo View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jan-2006 at 12:30
Originally posted by Surbel

Originally posted by YuGo

fine...

I don't call them Turks,cous for a few morons who belive their politicians i'm not gonna change. I still have a good friends who are today Bosniaks and i know them for a loooong time(from a childhood). 1992,1993 I was in a refugees camps where were all the muslims. I help them and today many of them are in a diferent places(Australia,Canada,USA....) thats make me a real "cetnik ha".
 But when i put some proof that Bosniak like nation didn't exist before 1991 i become a cetnik.
 In a SFRJ didn't came out not even one book about that (Bosniak nation) and we know all how much TITO loves the muslims.
 Some things will never change and thats the way that we can't stop the influences from outside,wich doesn't bring us nothing good only more wars and pain.

I was joking.

Don't take much offence to what I had said. I didn't read half of your posts, and this whole topic doesn't interest me at all. Does it even matter if they weren't called Bosniaks before 91'.. now they are, we have to live with that. I don't see the point why either of you spend so much time fighting about something you both feel so strongly about... when in the end no one changes their mind and says "eh! your right Bosniaks never did exist!" or " I was a fool not to believe you, Bosniaks DO exist!" LOL

you know? lol.

last post in this thread.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>