Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedGreece+Serbia vs Turkey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 40>
Author
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greece+Serbia vs Turkey
    Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 02:41
Originally posted by Mortaza

because they were wathing our older turkish films, so they have knowledge about  both culture.

???LOLLOLLOL???
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 04:33

Let me guess, you are a greek,but you dont live greece?

alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 04:42
I live Greece. I live in Greece too
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 05:37
and you have  good  english too. Clap
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 07:48

and you have  good  english too. Clap

you don't actually "have" (sic) much better... LOL
The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 08:00

Let me guess, you are a greek,but you dont live greece?

Know your grammar man, it's the reason for the "I live Greece" reply I gave you before...
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 08:08
do you  know meaning of  sarcasm?
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 09:04

do you  know meaning of  sarcasm?

I know the meaning of sarcasm, maybe you do too, though I'm not sure if you know how to express it in english. Anyway, forget about all that... Why would you think I'm not living in Greece?
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 09:14
because  I dont know what  is greek name of  yabancı  damat, but It looks like you people watching some turkish film.
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 09:23
This is indeed the Historical Amusement part of the forum, but this e-mail exchange is bordering being ridiculous. Can we all stop it here?

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 09:28

because  I dont know what  is greek name of  yabancı  damat, but It looks like you people watching some turkish film.

I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, sorry... The only film that has anything to do with Turkey that I know of is "The midnight express".
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 10:50
Originally posted by alexISS

What is hard to understand? Care to comment on the contribution of your people to science or the arts? Right now the most important cultural issue in Turkey is the origin of baklava I'm afraid, I heard about people marching on the streets protecting your precious cultural heritage from the Greek Cypriots who claim it... Your ministry of tourism must be thankful for the few ancient greek temples your people spared from destruction in the past, for there would be nothing to show today in your advertising clips on the cnn...

There are many palaces, mosques and other kind of structures in Turkey which were built by Ottoman Empire.

It is your ignorance if you are not aware of them.

By the way I think you misunderstood the whole concept of culture and art, since you use them to show off.

alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 12:24
Actually I know more than you think barish, but I don't think the blue mosque or anything built by the Ottomans can compare to what was destroyed by them...

A little off-topic note: Culture and Art both emerged because of the human male's need to show off to their female companions, in the same way that peacocks spread their tail, so you are more wrong than you could imagine when you talk about my misunderstanding of art's concept...

That of course does not mean I'm showing off, I am proud of what my ancestors have achieved, and it's heart breaking to know how much of it has been destroyed by your people...  I believe you know what your ancestors did to the Parthenon, when they decided to use it as a fortress and an ammunition warehouse, or when they issued a "firmani" for lord Elwin to take it apart and keep whatever he wanted...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Turkey or the Turks, it's just that I've got tired of your aggresive attitude towards others. I have had extensive conversations with a lot of people from Turkey, they all had one thing in common, and that was a hard to believe appetite for war. Turkey has always been the "bully" of the Balkans, I guess, and old habits die hard. However, such an attitude cannot be tolerated anymore. You are building up your army while your GDP per capita is Greece's one third, what's wrong with you?? Stop invading Greek airspace (I'm not even talking about the greek FIR), stop the grey zones claims, calm yourselves down and make peace with your neighbours, it's the 21st century for god's sakes!

alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 12:29
"There are many palaces, mosques and other kind of structures in Turkey which were built by Ottoman Empire."

All I see in your advertising tv spots are ancient greek temples though, any comments on that?

Edited by alexISS - 01-Jun-2006 at 12:34
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 12:30
hehe, I think you should calm down.
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 12:35
Thanks for your interest Mortaza, maybe I'll rent a good turkish movie, that will calm me down instantlyThumbs Up
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 17:16
Stop invading Greek airspace (I'm not even talking about the greek FIR), stop the grey zones claims, calm yourselves down and make peace with your neighbours, it's the 21st century for god's sakes!

Mortaza?$#!

You invaded greek airspace again Mortaza? How much do I tell you to not invade other peoples airspace! What's more is that you claim the grey zones! cik cik cik... It doesn't work that way Mortaza... Stop it please. Tongue

I am so sorry Alexiss for Mortaza's bad habits.  Thumbs Up
alexISS View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 17:31
Typical response, that's what the generals that rule your life and bury your future would say...
Keep hiding your ClownfaceClown, "the hidden face", you'll be doing everyone a favor, and please consider posting in turkish, it's gonna make much more senseWacko

The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 17:46
And you keep saying "Stop Turks!" in historical amusement forums, which makes sense.
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Jun-2006 at 18:21
LOL

What a funny post, Greeks fighting Dead that'll be the day, in WW1 you couldn't even carry out our simple order to take Central and Western Turkey.

I mean, if you were incapable of defeating them when they were being invaded from all sides and most importantly by three super-powers and our little pawns when they were at their weakest state really lets be honest you'll get annihalated today.

There was all this big talk in Cyprus, a few Greek Terrorists killed a few Brittish servicemen and un-armed Turks got a bit cocky thought they could take on their millitary telling them they'd be in an everlasting bitter war bla bla bla and what happened, in a few weeks it was all over.

The Greek millitary and fighting spirit can be summed up in one word, Pathetic.

I've been to Greece and lets be honest, if Greece converted to Islam you'd be Turks, what culture where you speaking about?

Regards

Edited by Bulldog - 01-Jun-2006 at 18:21
      What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 40>