Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gaza flotilla activists or terrorists?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gaza flotilla activists or terrorists?
    Posted: 15-Jun-2010 at 15:37
Ups! I almost responded!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2010 at 16:48
Its good to be the king.

State terror is somehow more 'acceptable' it all being part of the great game of diplomacy after all, but it doesnt make it any less morally wrong.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2010 at 16:58
Ups! I almost laughed?
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2010 at 01:18
The diff is that we are taking about somethings that Christians did 300-1000 years ago compared to what Islamic groups are doing today.

This islamic groups have their political agendas and they are trying to gain support from muslims.

It is like USA had political aims at iraq and used "democracy" for this. do you accuse democracy too?

Or Israel is using her democracy for his political aims.

I am not saying Christains didn't to horrible things in Gods name--However that was centuries ago. This is the 20th century and Muslims are killing in Gods name today.

Christians still doing horrible things at iraq, afganistan or other countries. in the name of democracy?

Jihad is more thne a war--and when is the last time there was a crusade-- Thta is the problem for you apolgist you want to talk about the actions of Christains 1,000 years ago to justify what Islamic terrorist are doing today.

Justify? I am not justifying anything. Aiming innocent people is against islam.

But when did half of a continent joined(with the leadership of mosques) and open a jihad?

That is why there will never be peace in the ME-You have to let go.

So It is arabs guilt to not let israel to occupy their lands? Pls.

Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2010 at 04:38
Originally posted by Mortaza

I am not saying Christains didn't to horrible things in Gods name--However that was centuries ago. This is the 20th century and Muslims are killing in Gods name today.

Christians still doing horrible things at iraq, afganistan or other countries. in the name of democracy?

Christians they may be, but that does not mean they may be doing it in the name of christianity.
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2010 at 07:23
Originally posted by DreamWeaver

Its good to be the king.

State terror is somehow more 'acceptable' it all being part of the great game of diplomacy after all, but it doesnt make it any less morally wrong.

Finally, another voice of reason.
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2010 at 03:23
Christians they may be, but that does not mean they may be doing it in the name of christianity.

Yes they are doing it in the name of democracy and freedom. Let accuse democracy and freedom?

Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2010 at 04:16
I would find the latter more likely than the former.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jul-2010 at 15:38
Let's see? Morals and Gaza! Nope! Those two words will never meet, especially when it concerns Israel and Gaza plus the terrorists!

Even Israel has to be ashamed of its "immoral" acts!, all done to protect or insure the establishment of a "Jewish State!"

But?
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Dec-2010 at 14:05
I would like to revive that old debate. This is a historic forum and we often reflect about things from a position of time. I want to share some pictures, which I find from "starving" Gaza. They were made this summer at the time of "Freedom Flotilla"

Several months later the monument of Turkish martyrs of Jihad is also raised. It is located on the boulevard called "Freedom Flotilla".

Even then I was sure that this is a grand manipulation. Well planned and well paid. The march of the new Ottomans started from Gaza. The aim is creation of New Caliphate.

Edited by Kanas_Krumesis - 19-Dec-2010 at 14:11
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Dec-2010 at 14:55
Good post Kanas_Krumesis, I recently read an interesting article about the situation of Kurds in Turkey in an Irish website: http://www.indymedia.ie/article/97395

Since 1993, over four thousand Kurdish villages have been destroyed and more than seventeen thousand killings of innocent Kurds have been carried out by The Turkish Special Forces. Turkish premier once said the following “ The only good Kurd, is the death Kurd”. Following the March 29, 2010 municipal elections, fifteen hundred politicians, intellectuals, elected representatives, mayors and human rights activists have been jailed to date. As unacceptable as it is, hundreds of Kurdish children have been killed by The Turkish Security Forces since 1993 and today, about three thousand Kurdish children (aged 6 to 17) are in jail. Unjustifiably, these children are being treated as adults and charged with terrorism. Many of them have been sentenced to jail terms of up to twenty-five years for being at demonstrations with their families. Punishing juveniles with such heavy jail terms just for being at demonstrations is not acceptable in any civilized nation.

Edited by Cyrus Shahmiri - 19-Dec-2010 at 15:03
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Dec-2010 at 16:39
Yes Cyrus, I am afraid that Turkey is slowly creeping towards being more similar to Iran rather than creep slowly towards democracy and the West! Secular power seems to be loosing its grip on the masses!
Kanas_Krumesis View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kanas_Krumesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Dec-2010 at 18:15
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

Good post Kanas_Krumesis, I recently read an interesting article about the situation of Kurds in Turkey in an Irish website: http://www.indymedia.ie/article/97395

Since 1993, over four thousand Kurdish villages have been destroyed and more than seventeen thousand killings of innocent Kurds have been carried out by The Turkish Special Forces. Turkish premier once said the following “ The only good Kurd, is the death Kurd”. Following the March 29, 2010 municipal elections, fifteen hundred politicians, intellectuals, elected representatives, mayors and human rights activists have been jailed to date. As unacceptable as it is, hundreds of Kurdish children have been killed by The Turkish Security Forces since 1993 and today, about three thousand Kurdish children (aged 6 to 17) are in jail. Unjustifiably, these children are being treated as adults and charged with terrorism. Many of them have been sentenced to jail terms of up to twenty-five years for being at demonstrations with their families. Punishing juveniles with such heavy jail terms just for being at demonstrations is not acceptable in any civilized nation.

An ordinary day in Turkish Kurdestan

Find the similarities and differences between this video footage and what is happening in Gaza Strip after Hamas provocation. Тhen you will understand the hypocrisy of Erdogan and the group around him. Kurds are not a big deal for the new Ottomans. They can smash them without problems and they do it without complying with any state borders. They want a leadership over the Sunni muslim world. Revival of the Ottoman empire and the Caliphate. Historical Turkey has always been enemy and competitor of Persia in the region. Today they are presented for your friends, but that need to make you care. I`m sure that they will use in the near or distant future their influence over Sunni muslims and Azeri in Iran to create conflicts to weaken the power of your country. Turkish hidden ally and sponsor Saudi Arabia also want it.

Edited by Kanas_Krumesis - 19-Dec-2010 at 18:17
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112