Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LOL she's smart.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOL she's smart.
    Posted: 12-Sep-2008 at 14:40
   this is how to respond to racism...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkw27k9J0c
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2008 at 14:48
lol, cute and sassy, she won't have any trouble making lots of said "slanty eyed kids"

I do think she handled it well and she keeps the moral high ground with the mirth of her response.

Edited by Constantine XI - 12-Sep-2008 at 14:49
Maharbbal View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Maharbbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2008 at 05:01
No the real question is why would anyone aspire to be a member of this bermuda-wearing, beer-drinking, cricket-watching nation lost in the middle of nowhere? Tsk the rugby team did not even win the last world cup.
I am a free donkey!
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Sep-2008 at 06:39

he as well......

ich_zeige_ihnen_blumen

Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 00:50
Originally posted by ulrich von hutten

he as well......

ich_zeige_ihnen_blumen

I am soooo confused...
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 04:27
She can so plant a rice paddy next to my house . Its the same tactic as Nazeem's Camden Islamden skits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXfSpieEZs&feature=related

No the real question is why would anyone aspire to be a member of this bermuda-wearing, beer-drinking, cricket-watching nation lost in the middle of nowhere?

Well most of the aspirants are aiming for the edge of nowhere. The middle is somewhere west of Alice Springs. Or possibly south west, or south east, or north west or north east. But certainly not due north or south. Because that's the highway.

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 14-Sep-2008 at 04:30
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 09:31

Yeah!  We are gonna take over the world!  And the rest of the world follow us whatever we do!

http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 16:16
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

She can so plant a rice paddy next to my house . Its the same tactic as Nazeem's Camden Islamden skits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXfSpieEZs&feature=related

No the real question is why would anyone aspire to be a member of this bermuda-wearing, beer-drinking, cricket-watching nation lost in the middle of nowhere?

Well most of the aspirants are aiming for the edge of nowhere. The middle is somewhere west of Alice Springs. Or possibly south west, or south east, or north west or north east. But certainly not due north or south. Because that's the highway.

lol my kids can't read Islamic lol
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 16:55
That video is bullshit.

The "white" Australians would not be worried if their country would have millions of Japanese because Japanese are friendly toward them. They are worried for those immigrants that feel frustrated and are hating them.

So, the racism is from the side of those bad immigrants.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 17:28
Originally posted by Menumorut

That video is bullshit.

The "white" Australians would not be worried if their country would have millions of Japanese because Japanese are friendly toward them. They are worried for those immigrants that feel frustrated and are hating them.

So, the racism is from the side of those bad immigrants.

That's right, baby!  It's just like how the Apartheids classified the Japanese as 'the Honorary Whites'.  The Yen takes you far, doesn't it?  Why hate the people with money, when there are so much more darker, poorer people to hate?

Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 17:43
You missed the idea.

Replace Japanese with Greeks or Cubanese, Jamaicans, Eskimo etc.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Sep-2008 at 18:38
I'm so glad that I did.
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2008 at 10:24

Don't you believe it bro. For starters these guys couldn't tell the difference between a Japanese and an Vietnamese, Chinese, or Korean so they aren't exactly going to be directional in their hate. Secondly, are we talking the same japs who tried to invade in WW2? I can here the racism now: "We fought them in the war and now they're sneaking in through the back door."
Thirdly, there are already plenty of Japanese here, and they aren't spared the discrimination.

Guys like these don't have a rational reason to hate others, they'll pick whoever is available at the time. So there isn't any point in trying to rationalise their opinions.

Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2008 at 11:48
LOL that video is great!

Don't you believe it bro. For starters these guys couldn't tell the difference between a Japanese and an Vietnamese, Chinese, or Korean so they aren't exactly going to be directional in their hate. Secondly, are we talking the same japs who tried to invade in WW2? I can here the racism now: "We fought them in the war and now they're sneaking in through the back door."
Thirdly, there are already plenty of Japanese here, and they aren't spared the discrimination.

Guys like these don't have a rational reason to hate others, they'll pick whoever is available at the time. So there isn't any point in trying to rationalise their opinions.

Its true, most wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the nationality's so they are all just put under a category of "Chongs" or something like that. So it doesn't matter if they are rich friendly Japanese or not.
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Sep-2008 at 18:50

Don't you believe it bro. For starters these guys couldn't tell the difference between a Japanese and an Vietnamese, Chinese, or Korean so they aren't exactly going to be directional in their hate.

I think the Westerners are the less racist and less violent group of people.

Apparently their aversion for immigrants is a manifestation of racism, but the root of this feeling is that the immigrants don't see them as a people or culture.

The anti-Western racism is the worst in today world, like they are guilty because are born like that.

If you want others to be lovely to you first show yourself this love.

Originally posted by Balaam

LOL that video is great!

Is full of hate.

King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2008 at 08:48
Originally posted by Menurout

I think the Westerners are the less racist and less violent group of people.

Apparently their aversion for immigrants is a manifestation of racism, but the root of this feeling is that the immigrants don't see them as a people or culture.

The anti-Western racism is the worst in today world, like they are guilty because are born like that.

In my last post I referred to "these guys" or "guys like this", you are now officially included in this category. With the exception of course, that, as a Romanian you will not be accepted by those guys, so in fact you form a separate group which shares exactly the same characteristics.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2008 at 12:39
Originally posted by King Kang of Mu

Yeah!  We are gonna take over the world!  And the rest of the world follow us whatever we do!

This is true. I'm already feeling an attraction towards used girl panties.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2008 at 14:40
Menu you never cease to amaze. Either you just climbed out from under your rock, in which case you can be forgiven for your naivete, or the Stormfront Romanian group has just found a new leader.
Menumorut View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Menumorut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2008 at 18:30

In my last post I referred to "these guys" or "guys like this", you are now officially included in this category. With the exception of course, that, as a Romanian you will not be accepted by those guys, so in fact you form a separate group which shares exactly the same characteristics.

I don't want somebody to accept me and if somebody doesn't accept me I don't hate them. I understand that everybody want to live his way and as long they don't harm others is ok.

I don't think those guys are racists, how you suggest.They want to preserve their culture and society and that not because they aresupremacists but because the type of Western society is the most pleasantful.

Menu you never cease to amaze. Either you just climbed out from under your rock, in which case you can be forgiven for your naivete, or the Stormfront Romanian group has just found a new leader.

What naivete? That there is an anti-Western racism and is the worst?

I didn't refered to institutionalized racism but about the atitude of the common people. There is a phobia against Westerners, they are described as the cancer of the world, racists, imperialists. They are demonized, their history and culture ignored.

I didn't visit the Stormfront site, I don't know what they promote but the idea of a White community doesn't seems bad, if they are not agressive toward other people.

Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Sep-2008 at 19:45
You are exaggerating, Menumorut, the only people who demonise and shun Western culture are extremists, and they're by no means representative of any country. On the contrary, all over the world people are absorbing Western culture like sponges; they are wearing Western clothes, eating Western food, enjoying Western entertainment, copying Western modes of government, even thinking Western thoughts. I don't think any culture in the history of mankind has ever spread so rapidly and taken in so many people, and the ongoing trend of modern history is a complete Westernisation of the planet. As with any cultural phenomenon Western culture has its critics too, but their position is not in any way strong enough to justify claims towards a general phobia of everything Western.

What you may notice though, and which annoys me personally as well, are the double standards applied to modern people based on what their ancestors did. So you'll find that in America a Black person can talk about how he/she is proud of her "Black" or African-American heritage and harvest some acclaim for it, while as a White person you won't garner much credit by declaring how proud you are of your "White" or European-American (if you will) heritage. Either both parties should be able to express themselves this way or neither should, you can't discriminate against modern people based on what their great-great-grandparents may have been involved in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>