Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Armenian western Lands?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armenian western Lands?
    Posted: 16-Nov-2011 at 16:33
Deleted and banned
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Nov-2011 at 05:05
wholesale spam.
varpeto View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote varpeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2011 at 07:35
Originally posted by xi_tujue

Originally posted by mamikon

Also...dont you think if there is gold, it should belong to the descendants...not the Turkish government

but who is it we may never know.

My uncle well my mother cousin(he lived there for a long time) told me that the kurds in his villeage had armenian relitives who came to visit and stuff(weren't the borders closed)

als that the armenian hid gold in graves(knowing that graverobery was a moralcrime for the local muslim poulation) they later came and dug it up. but as I said weren't the borders closed.

the turkish goverment supports the gold search and even gives you 2 soldiers to help you for like 40% of teh cutBig%20smile
varpeto View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote varpeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2011 at 07:25
Hey I live in Armenia, my ancestors are from this same village Mulasuleyman, near Alashkert, they left in 1828 the village and settled in Tashir region of Armenia now village called Sarchapet, but everyone from your village. One of my relatives visited the village a few years ago and all local residents thought he came after the gold, but we don't know anything about any gold.
varpeto View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote varpeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Nov-2011 at 07:24
Hey I live in Armenia, my ancestors are from this same village Mulasuleyman, near Alashkert, they left in 1828 the village and settled in Tashir region of Armenia now village called Sarchapet, but everyone from your village. One of my relatives visited the village a few years ago and all local residents thought he came after the gold, but we don't know anything about any gold.
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Jan-2007 at 21:59
Originally posted by The Hidden Face

Armenia being a satellite state is another issue as well as important.

And Turkey is any better? We are an American colony, damn it!

What turkish town has 3,000,000 people?

Only three Turkish cities have more than that: Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir. And they are the best Turkey can offer in terms of modernity and development.

mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2007 at 05:24
What turkish town has 3,000,000 people?

Also, Armenia's "social" state is much better than that of its neighbors, including Turkey. And their military is comparative to that of Azerbaijan, and Georgia, if not better.

Edited by mamikon - 29-Jan-2007 at 05:26
Mortaza View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Mortaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jan-2007 at 04:43
But, Their people are well educated.Much better than most of poor small turkish city..

Economically, armenians offer something but not with their mentality. For now, ROA is benefitless for us but well, It is not a big thread too.
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 10:58
Originally posted by DayI

satellite state to be correct.

I was expressing Armenia's social economical and military power. 3 million poor people's Armenia could only be a poor small city of Turkey. Armenia being a satellite state is another issue as well as important.
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 10:34
Originally posted by bulldog

Apesako
MAMIKON UR A TRAITOR TO UR COUNTRY ARMENIAN CAN DO A LOT OF STUFF TO TURKEY. AND 2ND OF ALL WE WILL GAIN OUR LANDS BACK, KAM MAH KAM AREVELYAN HAYASTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES MAMIKON WHHHHHY U TRAITOOOOR HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH HIS EXALTED HIGHNESS "APESAKO", NOBODY DISAGREES WITH HIM, ITS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY LOL

Apesako
I am not telling we should invade now im telling dont act like turks are bettter or stronger then us. and ya ur right our goverment is a puppet to russians. and we need revolution becouse i dont know where are we going like this.

We got a revolutionary on our hands, VIVA LA REVOLUTION, common fire the first shot everyone's behind you LOL

Well, I guess you have to take it out on someone, since you cant take it out on any of us...wanna see your first posts on AE?

Edited by mamikon - 28-Jan-2007 at 10:36
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 08:20
Originally posted by Bulldog

Apesako
MAMIKON UR A TRAITOR TO UR COUNTRY ARMENIAN CAN DO A LOT OF STUFF TO TURKEY. AND 2ND OF ALL WE WILL GAIN OUR LANDS BACK, KAM MAH KAM AREVELYAN HAYASTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES MAMIKON WHHHHHY U TRAITOOOOR HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH HIS EXALTED HIGHNESS "APESAKO", NOBODY DISAGREES WITH HIM, ITS HIS WAY OR THE HIGHWAY LOL

Apesako
I am not telling we should invade now im telling dont act like turks are bettter or stronger then us. and ya ur right our goverment is a puppet to russians. and we need revolution becouse i dont know where are we going like this.

We got a revolutionary on our hands, VIVA LA REVOLUTION, common fire the first shot everyone's behind you LOL

LOLBig%20smileLOL.

But I'm currious apesako what can Armenia do?

LOLBig%20smile
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Bulldog View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jan-2007 at 08:05
Apesako

Apesako

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pine

apesako View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Quote apesako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 23:19
LOL I WONT MAN i am on ur side if i wasnt on ur side i wouldnt be talkin to u right now and 2nd of all i didnt even met the guy and 3rd of all u know the stars under the name how do u fill em up?
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 22:04
Originally posted by apesako

ya he is rich but i look it this way if the guy is rich he would want to give some to the people if hes not hell take more from states budget. and insider told my family that hes doing a good thinking about becoming a president

no, he would just steal more, and yes, it is more than a certainty he will be our next president. By the way, since you have insiders, can you please sent him a message from me?

Tell him to stop robbing the people. We (the diaspora) are onto him

p.s. please dont hurt me
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 21:59
Originally posted by DayI

satellite state to be correct

What is this, bash Armenia day?

first we are a city state and now a satelite Thumbs%20Down
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 21:58
Originally posted by Leonidas

for delivery you need a package, Armenia has none. No navy (duh) and an air force of a handful of older Russian tactical aircraft that would be only effective as targets for the TAF. Armenian can only defend (cause big casualties) and pray the Russians come in quick and strong enough. 

Istanbul is out of reach.

True, I was thinking about future, not now. Now pray, and pray hard.

I am not a military person, thus I dont know what weapons Armenia has, and if even I did, I wouldnt know how good they are. However, Russia is about to install modern weaponry.

DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 21:48
Originally posted by The Hidden Face

Guys Armenia is a city state that is nothing for Turkey. Don't waste your time.

satellite state to be correct.
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 21:44

However, it must be noted, that in tota war, Armenia could deliver more damage.

For example if Turkey bombs Yerevan 1,000,000 or so are targeted whereas if Armenia targets Istanbul 12 million+ will be endangered.
for delivery you need a package, Armenia has none. No navy (duh) and an air force of a handful of older Russian tactical aircraft that would be only effective as targets for the TAF. Armenian can only defend (cause big casualties) and pray the Russians come in quick and strong enough. 

Istanbul is out of reach.
apesako View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Suspended

Quote apesako Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 21:41
ya he is rich but i look it this way if the guy is rich he would want to give some to the people if hes not hell take more from states budget. and insider told my family that hes doing a good thinking about becoming a president
mamikon View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote mamikon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jan-2007 at 21:38
Originally posted by apesako

hey say the defence minister serj sarkisyan is going to become the next president. what are ur thoughts about this

He is an asshole, and a crook

Forbes in Armenia has reported that he is one of the 10 richest people in Armenia, with net worth totaling more than a billion dollars, equaling Armenia's state budget. He probably will become the president based illegal balloting.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>