Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seen any movies recently?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seen any movies recently?
    Posted: 05-Jun-2009 at 04:53
Dan Brown material isn't my cup of tea.

I am still amazed when I run across people who don't realize that it is "entertainment."
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Jun-2009 at 03:25
I saw Angels and Demons today, it was entertaining but not the greatest movie-much like the book.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 22:28
I saw an old movie on DVD with Peter O'Toole and Sofia Lorene-
"THE MAN OF LA MANCHA."I am not usually into musicals but it was not a bad movie.
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 10:38
oh my god... horrible.. horrible!!!! confirm.. I won't watch it. NEVER
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 09:58
Yeath, this movie is scary for loan officer; be careful Cahaya! ... Poor lady can not get rid of the curse and will die in the end.Big smile 

Edited by Suren - 04-Jun-2009 at 09:58
Anfører
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 09:23
Bummer! Come on..  I don't think I'm going to watch it around this time soon. Too scary for me.
Moral here.. don't be too harsh with anyone who u r going to deal with (customers) or else u just don't know what will happen later.. erk! Getting cursed??
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 09:13
I dont wanna spoil the movie for you, but anyway ... she needs to get rid of the demon spirit not by killing the old lady but by giving the curse object to somebody else or ... Evil Smile
Anfører
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 08:46
Suren.. can she get rid of the curse?? Does she needs to kill that old lady?
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 08:28
Originally posted by cahaya

Originally posted by Suren

Drag me to the hell, good horror movie.Thumbs Up

I saw the movie preview.. It looks interesting.. but then.. on the second thought..
better not to watch.. as I live alone.. Confused
It is not that much... but it is better to watch it in a darkroom with a couple of friends.Wink
Anfører
Batu View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Batu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 07:59
saw the Jim et Jules(or Jules et Jim:). I strongly recommend that one.  It was great.
A wizard is never late,nor he is early he arrives exactly when he means to :) ( Gandalf the White in the Third Age of History Empire Of Istari )
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Jun-2009 at 07:40
Originally posted by Suren

I saw the movie preview.. It looks interesting.. but then.. on the second thought..
better not to watch.. as I live alone.. Confused
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Jun-2009 at 23:15
Anfører
docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2009 at 22:03
Is it me or are my posts keep  appearing  then disapearing?
docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2009 at 21:55
Gee I thought I had   posted about the new movies  out , Twilight, ect , to the question  seen any movies recently? What happen to my post?  maybe not old history, but new.:)
King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2009 at 19:06
I watched the Secret of NIHM a few days ago for the first time in years.  I forgot how good that movie is and how much I like it.  It's not Disney's best but it's good.  I'm really fond of Disney cartoons, especially the darker ones like the Black Cauldron.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2009 at 19:01
Saw T4, too, loved it.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-May-2009 at 15:50
I watched Terminator:Salvation.. Clap absolutely better than most people said.
Cool... As expected. Wink
docyabut View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote docyabut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2009 at 17:58

Everybody I know is into the vampire movies, fiction , four books are out and the frist movie twilight is out,there will a movie for each of the four books

The Twilight Saga consists of ( in order):

-Twilight
-New Moon
-Eclipse
-Breaking Dawn

Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2009 at 16:13
Yep looks like a good movie, I am going to watch 1612.
Anfører
Sarmat View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Sarmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2009 at 15:32
I'm glad that you liked it. Smile
Σαυρομάτης
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>