Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Periyar Ramasami

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Periyar Ramasami
    Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 07:04
I had guessed it right, you won't be brave enought to admit your belongings.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Periyar View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

suspended

Quote Periyar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Nov-2006 at 10:45
oh yea the old dirty brahmin trick that if you dont agree with a brahmin label him as an outcast but remember vivek you have been proved a liar before in this forum and i am a brave person if i am anti brahmin i say i am one but i am not anti muslim and anti hindu or anti dalit like you , you are an anti dalit and anti muslim and belong to the dirty and filthy organization of rss who killed our father of nation mahatma gandhi.
you knew well that gandhiji supported dalits and he was on the verge of conversion to Islam so you hired a brahmin dressed as a muslim to kill him.
you cowards,dirty rss walas.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Nov-2006 at 01:26
Congratulations of the increasing refinement in your thoughts & language both.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
M. Nachiappan View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Quote M. Nachiappan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Nov-2006 at 01:04
Well, E. V. Ramasami Naicker is mentioned as "Naidu".

He is considered as an "atheist", but he was no so.

It is simple that atheist means disbeliever of God and religion, but EVR disbelieved only Hindu God and religion, but believed non-Hindu Gods and Religions.

Note, by doing so, i.e, believing more Gods of other religions, he became "Kafirs" for Mohammedans / Muslims, "heathens" for Christians, "gentiles" for Jews and so on.

That is why, the real "believing creed" of Muslims and Christians had / have been careful in dealing with him.

However, all, including and particularly, anti-Hindu groups had / have always been happy to beat Hindus with his stick.

His anti-Hindu atheism could be pleasing to others, but, the moment a question is asked, the truth would be revealed.

He could not be an atheist for Mohammedns / Muslims and Christians. He could not convert to any other religion to continue to carry out his type of atheist activities.

Kovur Abraham criticised Hindua and Christians too but not Muslims. Criticising "believers" is different from blashpheming Gods and Goddesses. EVR blashphemed Hindu Gods and Goddesses, but he could not do such experiment with others. So that proves his hypocracy of "atheism".

He had been ambitious and longed for becoming a hero and leader also. But just criticising, abusing, one could not do so. As within Congress, he could not shine, he came pout and started DK. Dis-satisfied with his autocratic acts, C. Annadurai and others came away resulting in DMK, which he used to call as "Kanneer Tuligal" (eye-dropos).

He talked about the rights of Women and so on, but had two wives. He married Maniyammai of young age, when he was an old man. In fact, this was the main reason for CN and others to part away.

Now, scholars like Natarajan and others have started studying EVER critically and psychologically.

Therefore, it is better for the authors of the allempire.com to do some homework, before commenting or passing remarks, just to occupy space and waste valuable time.

Not only that many people who search for information might be misled due to this tiome of distracting and useless discussion.

Anyway, the editor can do something to have some standards.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12