Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who are the Dravidians ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who are the Dravidians ?
    Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 08:14
Anuj, They brought this White Aryan Invaded Black Indian theory to suit their interests, to justify yet another invasion by a superior white race.

But in doing so they didn't look at the Indian culture, something that persons like tipu telde & company Ltd. are repeating again. And when some logical questions are asked to them, they keep quit or change the topic.

Most of the so called ruling Gods in India are not white / fair. Asura Mahadev or Shiv, Ram Krishna, Vishnu (Mitra), none of them are fair. They are either black or blue. The nagas are yellow (true to their mongoloid features).Niether are other great heroes like Parth, Draupadi fair.

And the seat of these darkskinned gods is tibet & south central Asia.

But you see some theories are made to soothe vested interests & / or hide their own inferiority complex, so can't expect them to come to India & see the truth for themselves.

PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
Tipu Sultan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl
suspended

Quote Tipu Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Oct-2006 at 12:25
well i live in india and have travelled in india and seen the brahmins(black iyers and iyengars and as well as white brahmins)how sly they act and the way they treat others(their own hindus who are of a lesser caste)
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 03:03
[QUOTE=Tipu Sultan]well i live in india and have travelled in india and seen the brahmins(black iyers and iyengars and as well as white brahmins)how sly they act and the way they treat others(their own hindus who are of a lesser caste) [/QUOT

Why don,t you write about the attroicities committed by the muslim upper castes on the muslim untouchables ? I pity those poor untouchable muslims whose religion claims so called equality but denigrates them to the meanest of the social hierarchy.
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 04:35
Originally posted by Tipu Sultan

well i live in india and have travelled in india and seen the brahmins(black iyers and iyengars and as well as white brahmins)how sly they act and the way they treat others(their own hindus who are of a lesser caste)

Congratulations. Now what has that got to do with Dravidians?

edit: As much as I don't care about castes etc...are you trying to say that all Brahmins are sly? Are you actually generalising a hotbed of many cultures into what you have seen of the country and claim that this is a problem with an entire group?

Edited by Anujkhamar - 10-Oct-2006 at 07:08
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 05:37
he forgets to mention how the black & white shaiks & sayyeds mistreat black kathiks, khatiks etc..
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 05:44
maybe he would not have travelled to those places ! There is a proverb in India 'the outside always looks more rosy to travel '
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Oct-2006 at 14:37
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

Why don,t you write about the attroicities committed by the muslim upper castes on the muslim untouchables ? I pity those poor untouchable muslims whose religion claims so called equality but denigrates them to the meanest of the social hierarchy.

What attrocities? The untouchable cast is a creation of hinduism from centuries, heck millenia ago is it not? So if the converted upper caste(from hinduism) muslims are practicing atrocities on converted shudra(from hinduism) "muslims" then that is a holdover from their old beloved system of hinduism is it not? Please elaborate a bit more here.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2006 at 01:08
Right, but that's a failure of muhammedan teachings. isn't it ? And thanks for your statement. I at least got somebody to support me against the baseless, hollow remarks of Tipu. 
maqsad View Drop Down
General
General

Quote maqsad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2006 at 19:55

Right, but that's a failure of muhammedan teachings. isn't it ?

How is it a failure of Mohd's teachings? If he taught equality then its a failure of the FOLLOWING of his teachings. If I recall correctly he also said something like 72 castes would be created as offshoots of islam before the whole islamic system implodes.

And thanks for your statement.

Which particular statement are you referring to. I don't want to be misquoted or misinterpreted.

I at least got somebody to support me against the baseless, hollow remarks of Tipu. 

Which remarks? Can you be a little less vague I am not understanding you.
Aktufe View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Aktufe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2006 at 23:25
he also said something like 72 castes

72 sects, not castes....

That hadith was tied to the "end of times," when 'fitna' (or fragmentation of the islamic community) is widespread. Its a horizontal division within the faith, not vertical.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Oct-2006 at 01:15
What time frame did he predict for this implosion ?
Tipu Sultan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl
suspended

Quote Tipu Sultan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Oct-2006 at 12:28
sheiks and syeedis and kahattis-lol
prophet MUHAMMAD(peac be upon him)said a muslim is a brother to another muslim.if a muslim is in pain them all muslims must fell the pain.
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Oct-2006 at 05:17
Ok I'm not quite sure I was clear above. Dravidian thread. Discuss Dravidians. If it is your will, it can be anything, as long as it is about them.

Any more comparision to Islam can be done in other threads titled as such. Any talk of it here will be deleted after this post.

Come on......it's an interesting topic.
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Oct-2006 at 02:14
Originally posted by Tipu Sultan

sheiks and syeedis and kahattis-lol
prophet MUHAMMAD(peac be upon him)said a muslim is a brother to another muslim.if a muslim is in pain them all muslims must fell the pain.

Read my post carefull before saying lol lol.

Muhammad is never the subject od discussion, when muslims are discussed. The subject of discussion is different. which is why untouchable low caste muslims are not allowed toenter the premier mosques in India by the oppressive upper caste muslims.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2006 at 18:28
do you have proof of this, and even if they do this, there is no such thing as a caste in islamic religion.

anyways i think dravidians are there own race, i dont know how they came about but they are definatly very closely related to the australian aborignals.
kingofmazanderan View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2006 at 04:33
Ok wait who ever earlier said that Dravidians was made up by some one by the name of Robert Caldwell.  I dont know alot about India or her people which is why i am reading this topic.  I just was wondering if some one can clear something up for me.  If Robert Caldwell made up the Dravidians why do i always hear Indias/pakistanis calling them selves Dessi?
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2006 at 05:27
Why no one answers my question.  I know Indians and pakistanis call themselves Dessi.  Is this refering to Dravidian yes or no?
AP Singh View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote AP Singh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2006 at 05:34
To the best of my knowledge the term Dessi is used for the opposite of Firangi ( Angrez, Brithisher). The people who speak distorted languages of their particular state are also called Dessi.
Earl
Earl

Quote kingofmazanderan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2006 at 05:43

Thank you for giving my question some attention. 

Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2006 at 05:46
Originally posted by kingofmazanderan

Why no one answers my question.  I know Indians and pakistanis call themselves Dessi.  Is this refering to Dravidian yes or no?

No.

Desi means native.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>