Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Famous quotes by AE forumers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous quotes by AE forumers
    Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 20:15
lol, love it. "bad bad man. fly in your own zone"
flyingzone View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 20:46
Had a good laugh about that too. But had a even bigger laugh when I deleted this moron's posts and suspended him because he is simply the alter ego of this Zorigo person who insulted other forumers, made racist remarks, and used foul language against me.
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2006 at 22:25
Originally posted by flyingzone

Had a good laugh about that too. But had a even bigger laugh when I deleted this moron's posts and suspended him because he is simply the alter ego of this Zorigo person whoinsulted other forumers, made racist remarks,and used foul language against me.

SOmebody gotz a vendetta!
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 02:06

It's in fact quite ironic that "ethnocentrism" is probably the one thing in common among all the nationalities and ethnicities

http://allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14589&PN=2

I think thats one of the greatest quotes of all Empires. Highest congratulations to flyingzone for having the wisdom to notice and articulate something so common. (I think 90% of wisdom is actually noticing what most people take for granted and ignore, the other 10% is merly a matter of extrapolation)
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2006 at 08:11
"I think thats one of the greatest quotes of all Empires. Highest congratulations to flyingzone for having the wisdom to notice and articulate something so common. (I think 90% of wisdom is actually noticing what most people take for granted and ignore, the other 10% is merly a matter of extrapolation)"
Yes, that definitely is one of the greatest quotes on this forum. Instead of blaiming nationality on the Turks and Iranians, he blames it on every nationality. Good post, flyingzone.

King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Sep-2006 at 21:49
Originally posted by AP Singh

It is this post. For Creation of a rajputthe horse is not required. I am getting confused with this kind of History.
Originally posted by Rajput

If God did not create the horse, he would not have created the Rajput.

LOLLOLLOL
I think AP Singh just expressed everyone's thoughts on the issue.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=13737&PN=5
(although the post didn't format correctly, or at least not on my browsers)

Edited by Omar al Hashim - 21-Sep-2006 at 19:21
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 15:52
For famous quotes just read the messages of Beylerbeyi, he has some good ones.

Originally posted by Beylerbeyi

What does Economic freedom actually mean?

It means the freedom of the rich to exploit the poor without any constraints.

-- another by him:

Fascism and idiocy go hand in hand. If they had brains they wouldn't have been fascist in the first place.

So no surprises there.

There are sociopathic thugs everywhere.  In Iraq they were in the government.
Yeah, and in America they still are

--- another one:

"Mankind won't be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Edited by DayI - 21-Sep-2006 at 16:48
malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 18:01
Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

It's in fact quite ironic that "ethnocentrism" is probably the one thing in common among all the nationalities and ethnicities

I think thats one of the greatest quotes of all Empires. Highest congratulations to flyingzone for having the wisdom to notice and articulate something so common. (I think 90% of wisdom is actually noticing what most people take for granted and ignore, the other 10% is merly a matter of extrapolation)
Thumbs Up

+ Beylerbeyi is a star. WoW!

DAy I, Omar, could u kindly also post the link to those quotes.

Edited by malizai_ - 21-Sep-2006 at 18:03
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 19:21
Updated it malizai
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Sep-2006 at 20:23
Honestly, I don't even remember when and where I made that statement .... Embarrassed
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2006 at 08:13
can i say Bey had heaps of beauties, kinda was the alpha turk male

all  respect.

Edited by Leonidas - 22-Sep-2006 at 09:41
Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2006 at 17:35
In response to the following post,

Originally posted by The Philosopher

The reason God created us wasn't because He was bored, far from it, He could have all the fun He wanted in Heaven. He created us because He wanted to be worshiped. but, then again, He created the angels before us, and do not the angels also worship God??    

Paul wrote:

Originally posted by Paul

If I had a baby, and raised the baby to worship me. By the time it was 3 years old, I'd be surrounded by social workers, on criminal charges and probably make the sunday papers.
DayI View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote DayI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2006 at 20:06
Originally posted by malizai_

Originally posted by Omar al Hashim

Thumbs Up

+ Beylerbeyi is a star. WoW!

DAy I, Omar, could u kindly also post the link to those quotes.

ah just saved some of them, i'll continue:

"Ideally Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel and Jordan should join together. At least get rid of travesties such as Lebanon, Palestine, Israel, and Jordan. Kuwait and Emirates and others could also be joined together with the SA, since the British ceated these petrol-stations ee sorry, nations."

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Sep-2006 at 22:44
I must say, pound for pound Cywr often comes up with the most original lines.

Here's a recent one in the poll about polls:   "They are to history, what the tabloids are to news, well, without the tits that is."

Good stuff!
The Chargemaster View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Kishokan

Quote The Chargemaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Sep-2006 at 11:33
The miss/understanding according to Ulrih:

Originally posted by ulrich von hutten

Arabs:can't understand them
Albanians:as well
Armenians:more than ever
Americans:who can actually understand the americans ?
Bulgarians:will not be understanded from anybody
Chinese:don't understand anybody
English:can't unterstand, that nobody understands them
French:don't want to be understanded by somebody
Germans:don't understand themselfs
Greeks:unterstand only: finished today
Italians:are screaming , so that anybody can understand them
Spanish:don't understand that they are misunderstood
Portoguese:don't understand the guys above
Russians:avoiding to be understand
Japanese:don't understand anybody, especially the chinese
Turks:they understand on not being understood
Icelanders:didn't understand anything but can talk about everything

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=14978

LOL  Clap

malizai_ View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Alcinous

Quote malizai_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 19:16
Vivek

Gross improper representation of facts ! Hinduism is the only religion in the world where the Godesses are more powerfull than the Gods. In india women are not hidden away in Burkhas, they are free & liberated, since ancient times.  

Our God is neither he nor she.So Islam is only religion in the world where the asexuals are more powerfult than others.Big smile

Caliph
Caliph

Quote flyingzone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2006 at 22:51
Thanks Chargemaster for highlighting Ulrich's post. Just LOVE that Ulrich!!! He's one heck of a philosopher with bountiful (but often misunderstood) wisdom and humour.
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 01:48
Originally posted by malizai_

Vivek

Gross improper representation of facts ! Hinduism is the only religion in the world where the Godesses are more powerfull than the Gods. In india women are not hidden away in Burkhas, they are free & liberated, since ancient times.  

Our God is neither he nor she.So Islam is only religion in the world where the asexuals are more powerfult than others.Big smile

I fail to uderstand how can it be. Biology does'nt support any life apart from a male & female in developed form.
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 03:56
I wish to post the above as well.LOL
Originally posted by Vivek Sharma

I fail to uderstand how can it be. Biology does'nt support any life apart from a male & female in developed form.

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11812&PN=5
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

God is not part of life, so biology is rather irrelevent.
(Also Biology does support lots of life that isn't male or female)
Vivek Sharma View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Vivek Sharma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Oct-2006 at 04:31
If god is not part of life, how would he understand human feelings or living feelings for that matter ? In what form would it exist, matter, anti matter, dimension. In what shape ?
PATTON NAGAR, Brains win over Brawn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>